wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    more lies from rooster licker Weakandinsane

calling my kid a pvssy ?

are you still letting it go soft in your mouth daily ???

get off your knees for once you might post something intelligent
    I'm sure if your kid could get vacxed he or she would. kids nowadays are smarter than. their parents on this issue. now wipe that cut from your lips from suking off a bbc and get vaccinated pus

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    It's already been pointed out in this thread by others but here goes again.

Some of you claim getting the vaccine prevents you from catching covid (which it doesn't) and stops you from spreading it (which it doesn't).

So if you truly believe that, then all who have taken the vaccine are safe, and you can all just sit back and laugh at everyone who hasn't taken it.

It's that simple based on your beliefs so why do you even care and why do you contradict yourselves repeatedly???
    its a fact that over 90% ,of those getting delta raped right now are unvaccinated . you can still get covid if vaccinated and itd been stated many times. zThe symptoms are less. Ask Lindsay Graham. he said so yesterday

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    these vaccines are saving lives. They are reducing mortality. If you look at the people that are being admitted to hospitals, over 95% of them are either not fully vaccinated or not vaccinated at all. If you are vaccinated, fully vaccinated, the chances of you getting seriously ill or dying from covid is effectively zero.
    It's effectively 0 if you are healthy as well

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

I don't think that was what he was trying to convey based upon the #'s from Mary Mayhew

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    It's effectively 0 if you are healthy as well
    how old are u demon?

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    how old are u demon?
    In my 30s

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

All you really need is the one shot and that gives you 70 percent protection. Everyone I know got a little sick after taking that second shot.

My extensive studies and research of the Covid vaccine is now concluded. .. That's where I stand if I ever do decide to take the vaccine. One and done..

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2885

I would get vaxxed right now if I could get paid for it. I mean, the federal government has given people roughly $20,000 in the past year plus to do absolutely nothing. If it comes down to being ostracized and losing income earning opportunities, I will abide. But, until then, I probably won't.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    I would get vaxxed right now if I could get paid for it. I mean, the federal government has given people roughly $20,000 in the past year plus to do absolutely nothing. If it comes down to being ostracized and losing income earning opportunities, I will abide. But, until then, I probably won't.
    Hold out as the money is coming to get the shot soon.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

As ****** as it is===covid lottery's ect.....toss me 40K and Ill consider it....even if it is a tax credit

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Funny people mentioned lockdown ship sailed then boom---NYC lol....dont forget to add it to your phone fellas lol....wow

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    its a fact that over 90% ,of those getting delta raped right now are unvaccinated . you can still get covid if vaccinated and itd been stated many times. zThe symptoms are less. Ask Lindsay Graham. he said so yesterday

It is not a fact wik

It is fictious & fabricated numbers being spread by the liberal media

The same lies as Florida being so bad yet New York is far worse

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32329

It is not a fact wik

New York City (and the whole state of NY) right now is a clusterfuck.

Besides the aforementioned problems, ten more innocents just got shot in NYC in front of a storefront.
    NYC right now makes Detroit and Chicago look like Amish country.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16145

I still don’t understand why the vaccinated are so up in arms and concerned with the unvaccinated??? If you are vaccinated you have nothing to worry about so shut the fukk already

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    I still don’t understand why the vaccinated are so up in arms and concerned with the unvaccinated??? If you are vaccinated you have nothing to worry about so shut the fukk already
    Exactly.. I said that when Delta first came out. Booya buddy you have a clue.

Dems think it's all unvaccinated Trump supporters and redneck hicks living in the RED STATES that are being infected now so that should be a good thing right? Dems called them Walmart shopping Deplorables last I checked...

Dems and Joe Biden need to stay in their lane. Joe Biden is failing with this Covid and mask wearing response again. Either the vaccine works or it doesn't right?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Unvaccinated people dying will be a disaster for Trump in next elections. Dead can't vote for him.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Unvaccinated people dying will be a disaster for Trump in next elections. Dead can't vote for him.
    If so then celebrate. Leave the unvaccinated alone.

Oh and with Democrats in the 2016 election dead people and illegals can and did vote. Cheaters.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    If so then celebrate. Leave the unvaccinated alone.

Oh and with Democrats in the 2016 election dead people and illegals can and did vote. Cheaters.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...sed-trump-vote

Colorado man suspected in wife’s death allegedly voted for Trump in her name

A Colorado man suspected in the death of his wife, who disappeared on Mother’s Day last year, is also accused of submitting a fraudulent vote on her behalf for Donald Trump in November’s presidential election, court documents show.

Barry Morphew told investigators he mailed the ballot on behalf of his wife, Suzanne Morphew, to help Trump win, saying “all these other guys are cheating” and that he thought his wife would have voted for Trump anyway, according to an arrest warrant affidavit signed by a judge in Chaffee county.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

That don’t matter, dems have/are supplementing the voting results with a few million illegal immigrants LOL

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    nothing is 100 percent effective. all this shit work in tandem. like I said I don't care if u vaxxed die. no need to argue that. DeSantis is ruling like a dictator and that's a fact
    He was hired by the voters to serve the people of Florida and he is doing a great job. The best governor in all the US. That's a fact.

He passed a law saying you can't be charged if you run over a protestor who are blocking the highways.

While other states are defunding the police and passing laws that you can't arrest anyone for theft under $950 or chase after a criminals and now cops are retiring and/or quitting in record numbers, DeSantis supports law and order and gave police a raise.

Why do you think people are moving their in record numbers. Kids have been in school all of last year. Businesses have been open for months. People are living their lives.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

It doesnt matter who the Republicans put up in 2024, they're gonna see a sweep in 2022 and 2024

And I think you know that

America is rejecting the far left extremists ie the squad.... We will always be slightly conservative at heart. Its the only thing Biden has left going for him, he too rejects the nutty batshit crazies

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Hey Trumptards... Please explain this?

Fox News has a strict COVID-19 policy that includes the kind of vaccine passport Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham and other right-wing hosts have railed against

The Fox Corporation has instituted a strict COVID-19 policy that includes a vaccine passport, allowing only the company's fully-vaccinated employees to work in their offices without wearing a mask or social distancing.
    But a slew of the parent company's Fox News personalities, particularly two of its highest-paid and most influential primetime hosts, have railed against exactly this kind of vaccination policy, also known as a "vaccine passport."
    Beyond increased vaccine hesitancy among conservative men — a major share of the network's audience — polling shows Fox News viewers are less likely to say they have gotten or plan on getting the vaccine compared to the general population.
    Many of the network's daytime anchors have said on-air that they've gotten vaccinated and have encouraged viewers to do the same, but in primetime, hosts Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham have both frequently dismissed the science around the vaccine and featured guests making misleading and false claims about the shots' high level of efficacy.
    Not one Trump cult member have responded to this?? The title of this thread should have been "FOX requiring all employees to get vaccinated"

but a lot easier to get these wackos riled up over ESPN.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

Insurance companies about to tax the unvaccinated. Will treat them like smokers...

Free country though. Your choice.

DwightShrute

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

That’s because you’re an idiot and can’t see in front of your own two feet. It’s what happens when you grow up deciding only to care about yourself because you’re a selfish prick. There’s no helping you if you can’t understand even in the slightest

goduke

It is not a fact wik

https://www.foxnews.com/health/flori...covid-19-surge

Yet in two seconds I found Fox News confirming it. A conservative lined media. Is that what you guys do now? If the truth hits you in the face you just claim conspiracy?

goduke

It's already been pointed out in this thread by others but here goes again.

Some of you claim getting the vaccine prevents you from catching covid (which it doesn't) and stops you from spreading it (which it doesn't).

So if you truly believe that, then all who have taken the vaccine are safe, and you can all just sit back and laugh at everyone who hasn't taken it.

It's that simple based on your beliefs so why do you even care and why do you contradict yourselves repeatedly???
    You literally have already been exposed on this earlier and you ran away.
    No one even yourself said the vaccine is a cure. It limits the ability to catch it but doesn’t guarantee it meaning you could still get it. That’s why vaccinated people care.
    If there are more walls put up(vaccinated) then obviously it’s going to get through less people ultimately bringing the numbers down.
    If you have 10 people in a room, 9 are vaccinated and 1 isn’t and that one has covid you will have less people but not all infected.
    But if you have 10 in a room 1 has covid andn9 are unvaccinated you have a bigger chance more people will get it
    Then you take those people and they spread out and now you may get 3,4,5 in a room with covid. Of course tha could lead to more breakthrough cases.
    This is simple math. Are you really going to deny this concept? If so it’s pointless to talk to you because you’re just too out there
    But this is why people who are vaccinated care. It’s simple numbers. Less people who can’t contract the disease as easily as possible means more walls hit and means less infections.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave goduke 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Thanks for the liberal talking point. DeSantis does care. That is his job. Kids have been in school, businesses have been open, he's passed laws banning big tech from suppressing people, saved women's sports in the State and made vaccine passports illegal in Florida.

When the vaccines first were made available to him, the CDC told him he needs to give a certain amount to inmates. He told them to go fukk themselves and made seniors his top priority. Months later, the CDC admitted he was right and they were wrong. Cuomo went the other way. He sent infected covid patients into senior facilities, killing thousands while writing a book about how great he is, receiving an Emmy and sexually assaulting several women.

DeSantis is smart and well spoke. He gets it. He works with everyone to do what's best for the State as a whole. He's a treat to the left. He's a younger Donald Trump in many ways. He puts his people first. He fights back against the dishonest Press. That's why they try and smear him whenever they can. Just like with this Delta variant. Hardly anyone is dying from it but the fake news narrative is too good. This variant is weak and from what I read, once it hits it high, it drops like a rock. This isn't uncommon with flu viruses that have mutated. So when this Delta variant goes away in a couple weeks or so, there will be nothing to attack DeSantis with. That's why the fake news is attacking now.

Fear.

The Left needs to subjugate. Conservatives just wanna be left alone to live our lives.

Your conservative news says hospitals are filling up.

goduke

Will we not eventually be taxed for this "free" vaccine. Look, I'm not arguing. I just have questions and like everyone else. Nothing is free.
    We will be taxed on everything. Nothing is going to change that. But if we continue down this road and it leads to more economic bailouts then we’re going to be taxed more for those. Got to stop the bleeding at some point

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    there is no credible evidence that these cloth masks work. They don't. All they do is pollute the oceans will billions of these masks. The N-95 masks might work a little. All this can be found online if you bothered to do your homework. Why are they so eager to have everyone wear masks again? Because nothing evokes fear better than visual symbols. We are visual creatures. We always have been. That is why the Left always uses race and skin color as a weapon. Its easy to see. Easy to identify. The facemask is a symbol of the power of government. It keeps the fear alive. The media helps the Left to keep you living in fear and hope to God you won't bother doing your homework. Its always about power. Fear gives them power and they know it.

Leftist believe that there is a 50% of dying if they contract the Coronavirus. Fear.

You can tout cases until you turn blue but all that matters is death. In a couple weeks the Delta variant hysteria will be gone and then the Left will need to invent something else to politicize. Meanwhile, Floridians will continue living life and prospering while places like NY will impose the fear and destroy their State.
    So if someone goes to the hospital suffers permanent damage to their lungs which requires them to live a different type of life forever this is ok because they didn’t die. That’s your new standard? What about now all the medical costs they are going to incur the rest of their life? What about what others who took the preemptive measures now pay higher premiums because of it?

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    So if someone goes to the hospital suffers permanent damage to their lungs which requires them to live a different type of life forever this is ok because they didn’t die. That’s your new standard? What about now all the medical costs they are going to incur the rest of their life? What about what others who took the preemptive measures now pay higher premiums because of it?
    Millions of people got covid already. Some more than once. Most didn't even know they had it. The overwhelming number that did feel something, said it was like a cold. They were tired for a day or three.

Yes, some people lost their sense of smell and some had lung damage. These are rare. Same happens with the flu every year. I think in 2019, 80,000 Americans died of the flu.

So what is the standard now? Every time there's a coronavirus death, the government forces you to close your business? Force you to take another vaccine or else? Or what if you got the next coronavirus and were one of the 99.8% who survived it with a few sniffles and 2 days at home with Netflix? Now your have the natural antibodies and the government says you still must inject medicine you don't need?

Are you hearing yourself?

Are you ok with the vaccine passport law in NY now? After over a year of businesses scratching to stay afloat because the government said to close shop for 2 WEEKS to flatten the curve. You obeyed. You incurred debt. You had to let go employees. All the while, the same people who force you to shut down, broke those rules repeatedly. But ya made it somehow. And now they tell you this? Who the fukk are these people to tell you who you can or cannot allow into your place of business? Is this Nazi Germany? While in Florida, you could have been open for business last year.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 08-04-21 at 12:46 PM.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    and yet you still haven't been vaccinated. I guess they're not forcing you hard enough huh? Hopefully, they'll start grabbing you antivaxxers by the pussy and shoving the needles down your throats.
    Such a good little Big Pharma puppet.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

LOL good point.

I don't have a problem with schools, employers, teams, stc., requiring vaccinations. Every one of us got them before we could step foot into the 1st grade.

Demonata

That’s because you’re an idiot and can’t see in front of your own two feet. It’s what happens when you grow up deciding only to care about yourself because you’re a selfish prick. There’s no helping you if you can’t understand even in the slightest
    How is it selfish to rely on your immune system after getting covid once and having the antibodies which is a healthier natural vaccine?

Demonata

Yet in two seconds I found Fox News confirming it. A conservative lined media. Is that what you guys do now? If the truth hits you in the face you just claim conspiracy?
    That is not conservative news. They even blocked trumps press conference. Quit saying fake news.

First ... 567891011 ... Last