Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11271

Get ready Trumpers... Vaccines are about to be required. Roll your sleeves up.

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

Good for ESPN. Good for America.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5493

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    You are fake news

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19073

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    You are fake news
    ...says the guy who posted fake news about the Israel Health Minister then failed to post a verifying link despite being asked for it numerous times.

Stay truthful.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

good thing shame isn't required you seem to be fresh out

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by semibluff View Post
    ...says the guy who posted fake news about the Israel Health Minister then failed to post a verifying link despite being asked for it numerous times.

Stay truthful.

Are you high?
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Demonata 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

required for what? to visit some sh*thole city like NY? it's definitely not required for any of my day to day activities so I won't be getting it anytime soon, hell I haven't even seen any masks around here in a couple months,,,are all the cucks in the US still worried about this flu bug?

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Force it...then dodge responsibility....awesome LOL...

Therefore, OSHA changed its position and said it will not require employers to record worker side effects for at least the next year

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    required for what? to visit some sh*thole city like NY? it's definitely not required for any of my day to day activities so I won't be getting it anytime soon, hell I haven't even seen any masks around here in a couple months,,,are all the cucks in the US still worried about this flu bug?
    You'll have to prove you've been vaccinated to buy groceries, probably to even shop online. This is just the beginning. People are getting very sick and tired of the unvaccinated. They are about to become 2nd class citizens. I personally don't give a shit. Your body, your choice but you are blind if you don't see this coming. They're not going to force the vaccine on you but they are going to make your life very miserable.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

dont you see a problem here?

Mac4Lyfe

Even Fox News is making life difficult for their own employees. Welcome to the Fox Clear Pass Tucker.

New York (CNN Business)Tucker Carlson has called the idea of vaccine passports the medical equivalent of "Jim Crow" laws. And other Fox News personalities have spent months both trafficking in anti-vaccine rhetoric and assailing the concept of showing proof of vaccination status.

But Fox Corporation, the right-wing talk channel's parent company, has quietly implemented the concept of a vaccine passport as workers slowly return back to the company's offices.

Tucker Carlson's Fox News colleagues call out his dangerous anti-vaccination rhetoric

Fox employees, including those who work at Fox News, received an email, obtained by CNN Business, from the company's Human Resources department in early June that said Fox had "developed a secure, voluntary way for employees to self-attest their vaccination status."

The system allows for employees to self-report to Fox the dates their shots were administered and which vaccines were used.

The company has encouraged employees to report their status, telling them that "providing this information to FOX will assist the company with space planning and contact tracing."

Employees who report their status are allowed to bypass the otherwise required daily health screening, according to a follow-up email those who reported their vaccination status received.
    "Thank you for providing FOX with your vaccination information," the email said. "You no longer are required to complete your daily health screening through WorkCare/WorkMatters."
    The concept, which was first reported Monday by Ryan Grim on The Hill's morning streaming show, is known internally as "FOX Clear Pass."

While the "Fox Clear Pass" is voluntary for employees, and other companies have similar tools, it is still remarkable, given how vocal Fox's top talent has been in criticizing the concept of vaccine passports.
    Fox News has spent months portraying the notion that people might be asked to show vaccination status as dangerous to personal freedom and anti-American.
    Fox has also hyped the rejection of vaccine passports by Republican elected officials like Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis.
    Spokespeople for Fox Corporation and Fox News did not comment in response to questions Monday about why the right-wing talk channel has been so forcefully against vaccine passports while the company has itself implemented a version of one.
    It's not the first time that Fox has been so brazenly hypocritical about coronavirus precautions.
    While its television hosts railed against face masks, the company issued guidance recommending employees wear them. It also said it would require people attending tapings of host Greg Gutfeld's show to wear masks.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    dont you see a problem here?
    Of course I see a problem. I've said all along that this is a personal choice. What I didn't figure was that people would end up spreading the disease by not getting vaccinated and no longer following masks/social distancing. I didn't think the numbers would explode like it has these last few months. I also didn't expect so many young people to be getting sick as we've been told young people don't get sick. Now, companies, leaders, state and local officials are basically forced to make it difficult for the non vaxxed. We all may end up wearing a mark on our foreheads.

Demonata

You'll have to prove you've been vaccinated to buy groceries, probably to even shop online. This is just the beginning. People are getting very sick and tired of the unvaccinated. They are about to become 2nd class citizens. I personally don't give a shit. Your body, your choice but you are blind if you don't see this coming. They're not going to force the vaccine on you but they are going to make your life very miserable.
    You are fake news. It is against the Nuremberg code.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

I'll need a Vax to have the place who delivers my groceries deliver my groceries? interesting, can't wait to see that happen, my guess is it never will, funny to see all this overblown nonsense in the media tho, it's like watching a 12 car pile up in real time.

Mac4Lyfe

Do you really think the powers to be cares about ethics? Do you really think decisions are made with regard to some code that had more to do with Nazi Germany? Those in power sets the rules. We have no say in what they set.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    I'll need a Vax to have the place who delivers my groceries deliver my groceries? interesting, can't wait to see that happen, my guess is it never will, funny to see all this overblown nonsense in the media tho, it's like watching a 12 car pile up in real time.
    I didn't think it would happen just a few months ago. Now, I'm pretty confident that we are going to see a 3rd class subculture. Those that aren't vaccinated are about to face a lot of discrimination. I don't agree with it but that's where we're headed. You may still get your groceries but you'll probably pay a non vax tax or they won't be able to take cash or something else.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9034

This is why I stopped responding to your ridiculous post. You just throw shit out there with no regard for the truth. You will not find one single post of me celebrating people who have died of covid. Not one. I don't celebrate anyone dying. You also won't find one post where I talk shit about the USA or wanting it to fail. That's for you and the other sore Trump losers to do. They want Biden to fail thus the country to fail. They are sick in the head. You are worst than that as you're not even a US citizen. Who gives a shit you own property in the US. Do you think you are the only person that owns international property and stock? Why the fukk would you try to interject in other countries politics??? YOU HAVE NO SAY IN THIS COUNTRY because you have NO VOTE. Stop trying to start shit. You know what you're doing. You're just stirring the pot with these triggered Trumpers. You must be getting paid for your shit memes??

America has always been great. We don't need you to tell us that. People are risking their lives to get in this country every single day. You don't see them fleeing to your shithole. You bitch about people coming across the border but I didn't hear you say shit when they were coming over 1, 2, 3, 4 years ago. Fix your own shit before you try to tell us how to fix ours.
    you stopped responding because I caught you in so many lies and misleading posts. That's a fact. YOU are the one posting pics about people dying on covid. Why? Because you are happy about them dying because they died opposing what you believe in. And you didn't just do it once. Why not post someone who died of HIV or opioids? Because you are sick is why. You are celebrating people in Florida are going through are rise in cases of covid for the same reason. BUT BUT BUT one of Trump's businesses went bankrupt 1989!! LOL.

You never mention the hundreds of thousands of people coming into America legally. You have no idea who these people are. Many have covid and many are criminals and ALL have broken the law of the country which your fellow citizens voted for and is being totally dismissed by the POS scumbag occupying the White House. BBBBBBBUT Trump and DeSantis!!! LOL

Your only comeback is my citizenship status which is irrelevant. I love the US more than you do. That is painfully obvious. Its also very sad at the same time.

I have actual principles. Unlike you.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    There's data both ways all over the place but one thing seems overwhelmingly and statistically clear, this shit is contagious and the vaccine is doing what it was meant to do intially.

We can't ignore that.

Is it sustainable, without a constant booster, I doubt it, but let's see if that matters.
    Good question and I havent seen that data but Im certain its being followed

I rarely see vaxxed people any longer, with that said Im about to get a 42 year old otherwise healthy person that is vaxxed with J&J, and is on max life support with ECMO, ventilator and IV drips

First one I can recall seeing this sick that is vaxxed

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16169

They are letting 2000 illegals a fukking day cross the border and many have Covid…yet the liberals just turn their head and want to blame the conservatives….

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12074

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    They are letting 2000 illegals a fukking day cross the border and many have Covid…yet the liberals just turn their head and want to blame the conservatives….
    Shhhhhh!! Don't say anything about that BOOYA!! Keep that fact tucked under the rug.. Democratic ran fake news agenda driven media doesn't want you to know this!!

Biden open borders agenda - ship thousands of untested illegals with Covid to all the red States mostly and let Covid run wild. Texans can tell you all about that.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

I rarely see vaxxed people any longer, with that said Im about to get a 42 year old otherwise healthy person that is vaxxed with J&J, and is on max life support with ECMO, ventilator and IV drips

I wonder if there's another variant you're dealing with.

Doesn't have to be, breakthrough cases do occur, they knew that going in.

It's been a long time coming to get this technology in action, and overall it's been a success. Expect to see a lot more of this mRNA technique in the future.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Just crazy.

But probably not that big of deal COVID wise, that shit's going to spread anyway. They should stop freaking everyone out wtih positive cases and talk more about the negative outcome cases.

I'm also less concerned about COVID and more concerned about these randoms getting bused and flown everywhere in general. Not sure that will turn out well.

You gotta be hustlin on the streets safely, especially if you're selling things and are a legit entrepreneur.

Mac4Lyfe

I think we're going to see more breakthroughs. It's inevitable. I also think the great majority of them are going to be people who didn't have the MRNA vaccine.

Mac4Lyfe

Who is THEY? The establishment. The MAN? Is Joe Biden standing at the wall and letting people in? Are border patrol officers letting them in? What is different today versus a year ago, 2 years ago, 10 years ago? How are LIBERALS turning their heads and how are conservatives getting the blame? You sound bat shit crazy.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    you stopped responding because I caught you in so many lies and misleading posts. That's a fact.

I love the US more than you do. That is painfully obvious. Its also very sad at the same time.
    I have actual principles. Unlike you.
    Fukk off once again. You can't catch shit, you have no facts, all you posts are dumb shit memes. Who the fukk are you to say who loves our country? You are not a citizen, so fuk you. You have zero claim to our country, your vote does not count because you can't count, so eat a bag of dicks and leave this shit to people who actually have a voice. You don't have one in this country. You are an illegal. You're fake, a fraud.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Trumpers? I'm already seeing "Non-Trumpers" calling this racist.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13544

shut up idiot. i cnt wait til you get deathly ill. youre so ignorant its unbelievable.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Haha, this guy has 4,000+ posts and half of them are about me and my life. Why you so thirsty? Did I fukk your mom? Were you forced to mow my lawns? Take out my garbage? You're trying too hard to get noticed. It wouldn't be so sad if it wasn't for the fact that ABSOLUTELY NO ONE IN THIS FORUM KNOWS WHO THE FUKK YOU ARE. You've been on this site for over 10 years and no one can vouch for you. No one has ever mentioned you, no one gives a shit that you are here. You are Casper the ghost. Can anyone claim this guy? You could die right now and NOT ONE PERSON on this forum would give a shit. NO ONE.

Okay, my claims are fantasy, make believe BUT you are make believe in this forum. You have ZERO acknowledgement at SBR. You've been here 10 years and haven't had a positive or negative effect on anyone here.
    You're admitting you made up all those stories. I have completed my mission to expose you. I am now satiated. I am now complete. I may actually now go and get the vaccine. Oh, maybe not since you recommend it.

DwightShrute

Fukk off once again. You can't catch shit, you have no facts, all you posts are dumb shit memes. Who the fukk are you to say who loves our country? You are not a citizen, so fuk you. You have zero claim to our country, your vote does not count because you can't count, so eat a bag of dicks and leave this shit to people who actually have a voice. You don't have one in this country. You are an illegal. You're fake, a fraud.
    You are a pathetic excuse for a human being. I hate saying that, but sometimes you just gotta call a spade a spade.

Remember, you started the name calling. You guys always do. I call you out of your lies and that can't feel good. Its because you don't know anything. Well, that's not entirely true. You do know how to repeat the lies you hear on fake news. You are programmed to hate your country and only too happy to oblige. You live in a bubble of ignorance.

Think about how long ago its been where you had an original though? Narrow it down to a decade even.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

I wonder if there's another variant you're dealing with.

Doesn't have to be, breakthrough cases do occur, they knew that going in.

It's been a long time coming to get this technology in action, and overall it's been a success. Expect to see a lot more of this mRNA technique in the future.
    I think we're going to see more breakthroughs. It's inevitable. I also think the great majority of them are going to be people who didn't have the MRNA vaccine.
    We could be seeing something new, or Delta, we never know. We simply see "Covid Positive" in the lab results but no variant.

I overheard another icu nurse saying that breakthroughs are more common with j&j... I dont know if that is true or not

But this was our first vaxxed patient this sick and it just happened to be j&j

DwightShrute

Mac4Lyfe

We could be seeing something new, or Delta, we never know. We simply see "Covid Positive" in the lab results but no variant.

I overheard another icu nurse saying that breakthroughs are more common with j&j... I dont know if that is true or not

But this was our first vaxxed patient this sick and it just happened to be j&j
    I posted last week that most all of the breakthroughs have been J&J and a few Phizer. I don't know of any MRNA but a poster here who is in healthcare said he's seen mrna cases too. I trust Moderna the most. They've been testing it for 10+ years...

Mac4Lyfe

Houston schools to require masks as covid threat level has hit red. Which directly goes against Gov Abbot's mask mandates. Oops. Republican governors are about to eat a shit load of crow.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15337

LOL

no chance

if you dems try you will all end up in a pit

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15337

Houston schools to require masks as covid threat level has hit red. Which directly goes against Gov Abbot's mask mandates. Oops. Republican governors are about to eat a shit load of crow.
    Hopefully he yanks their funding like the great DeSantis has done.

First ... 891011121314 ... Last