2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I tend to agree, everyone burying pats and while I agree they done I just can’t see titans being the team to do it. Pretty rare you can take the pats as a contrarian angle!! Lol

Feel like they will take Henry away and make tennenhill beat them, I’m not sold on that guy, I see a few picks in his near future.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30468

I would need NE -3 to bet them, maybe -3.5

asiagambler

Short week to prepare for an unexpected game against a tough opponent. This game will test just how good of a coach Belichick is

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13617

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I tend to agree, everyone burying pats and while I agree they done I just can’t see titans being the team to do it. Pretty rare you can take the pats as a contrarian angle!! Lol

Feel like they will take Henry away and make tennenhill beat them, I’m not sold on that guy, I see a few picks in his near future.
    What was that guys name (best DB last 2 years) vs Fins and who beat him for 8 catches and 150+ yards. Pats fans better hope he wakes up. He begged for 1/1 matchup and that sure didn't work out. Well see with Henry.

Still a little worried about Ten/Tan/Henry in cold wet NE.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13194

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Pats are likely done as contenders, but that has nothing to do with this game.
    And ???? So our opinion/prediction for this game. JUst disagreeing doesn't cut it.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6910

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    So I notice people think the pats are all dead and buried. That's fine. Not this round though. Fading new England isn't smart. Most of the public is doing what they always do. Fade a team that lost a questionable game the week before. The pats line is based on a 10-11 point win. The movement clearly shows that.

I'm on bill and Tom.
    LB knows who the refs are as well. Same ones who were just up in Foxbelow couple weeks ago in Bills game...

a lil home cooking here... a lil home cooking there

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    What was that guys name (best DB last 2 years) vs Fins and who beat him for 8 catches and 150+ yards. Pats fans better hope he wakes up. He begged for 1/1 matchup and that sure didn't work out. Well see with Henry.

Still a little worried about Ten/Tan/Henry in cold wet NE.
    Gilmore I’m assuming?

I been waiting for that Parker kid for fish to break out for like 5 years it seems! Lol. He has huge Games like that then disappears again. Could be the QBs he been forced to deal with.

RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22623

Obviously the pats can't play at the level they did last year every week, they still beat the bills at home by more than 4, a team better than the titans. They didn't respect Miami.
    The Titans are much better than Buffalo. NE hasn't played well since the Philly game. They are a defense-first team, but that will be tested vs Tenn. Tenn is the leading scoring team in the league since Tannehill has started. NE better find a way to score 24.

2daBank

Interesting stat. The dolphins have beat pats 10x’s in December and later, during same stretch the rest of the nfl has beat them a 10x combined in reg season!! Fish have always kinda had pats number.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Interesting stat. The dolphins have beat pats 10x’s in December and later, during same stretch the rest of the nfl has beat them a 10x combined in reg season!! Fish have always kinda had pats number.
    Agree and pats still looked good against the bills at home, they dominated bills but fluke fumbles made the score closer than it should have been, we know pats will get some calls too, no one wants to see the titans in round 2, not rigged but pats should get some calls

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by RockBottom View Post

The Titans are much better than Buffalo. NE hasn't played well since the Philly game. They are a defense-first team, but that will be tested vs Tenn. Tenn is the leading scoring team in the league since Tannehill has started. NE better find a way to score 24.
    The titans are not much better than buffalo, tannenhill is still Incinsistent and bills defense is much better than titans.

2daBank

Agree and pats still looked good against the bills at home, they dominated bills but fluke fumbles made the score closer than it should have been, we know pats will get some calls too, no one wants to see the titans in round 2, not rigged but pats should get some calls
    Yea the bills game what leads me to believe pats can win this by a td or more., like I said I just can’t get behind titans and tannenhill being the team to end pats reign of terror. Kc the following week for sure. Not the titans tho. Look how tannenhill played at home vs Texans crappy defense when the division was on the line. Yes they made a late push but early on he was awful and Houston defense isn’t good., pats defense gonna cause him all kinds of problems if they can’t get Henry going.

RockBottom

The titans are not much better than buffalo, tannenhill is still Incinsistent and bills defense is much better than titans.
    They have scored a minimum of three TD's in every game he's started this season and are averaging about 30 points/game since he's started. Buffalo is happy playing 13-10 games.

thomorino

They have scored a minimum of three TD's in every game he's started this season and are averaging about 30 points/game since he's started. Buffalo is happy playing 13-10 games.
    Look at who they played schedule has been very easy.

thomorino

Yea the bills game what leads me to believe pats can win this by a td or more., like I said I just can’t get behind titans and tannenhill being the team to end pats reign of terror. Kc the following week for sure. Not the titans tho. Look how tannenhill played at home vs Texans crappy defense when the division was on the line. Yes they made a late push but early on he was awful and Houston defense isn’t good., pats defense gonna cause him all kinds of problems if they can’t get Henry going.
    Agree and we know belechick will make tannenhill win the game. Houston had nothing to okay for last week either.

2daBank

Agree and we know belechick will make tannenhill win the game. Houston had nothing to okay for last week either.
    Yea I’m talking bout the 1st Houston game in Tennessee when division was basically on the line.

Gmen30
    Update your status
    Gmen30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1000

STFU fake lawyer

RockBottom

Look at who they played schedule has been very easy.
    Look at the NE schedule, they have played the AFC East and the NFC East. They have beat one playoff team this year out of the division.

2daBank

I don’t buy into “who they have played” in nfl. That shit can matter in college, in nfl not so much. They all play other nfl teams.

RockBottom

I don’t buy into “who they have played” in nfl. That shit can matter in college, in nfl not so much. They all play other nfl teams.
    It doesn't matter as much in the NFL, but it can still matter, especially when it comes to travel on non-sunday games.

2daBank

It doesn't matter as much in the NFL, but it can still matter, especially when it comes to travel on non-sunday games.
    There def scheduling breaks, facing team w 3rd string QBs, just some easy games from time to time but over course of 16 game season teams are pretty much what record and stats say they are. Not like college when you can play bunch of cup cakes to account for most your wins and good numbers.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Yes. The schedule thing is always overplayed.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Gmen30 View Post

STFU fake lawyer
    This parasite who does nothing but comment to me.

RockBottom

There def scheduling breaks, facing team w 3rd string QBs, just some easy games from time to time but over course of 16 game season teams are pretty much what record and stats say they are. Not like college when you can play bunch of cup cakes to account for most your wins and good numbers.
    And the 8 home game/4 road game BS you see in college.

thomorino

Titans didn't beat anyone good all year when you consider Texans had nothing to okay for final game.

Pats played kc, Baltimore, both losses but almost beat kc, showing they are still a better team than titans.

asiagambler

Titans didn't beat anyone good all year when you consider Texans had nothing to okay for final game.

Pats played kc, Baltimore, both losses but almost beat kc, showing they are still a better team than titans.
    Titans beat the Chiefs this year

RockBottom

Tenn beat KC.

I'm not wild about public dogs, but I haven'tseen a good reason to lay anything over 3 with NE right now.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post

Tenn beat KC.
    That Tennessee win over kc was a total fluke and that was when kc was playing like trash. Kc had that game and it took a miracle ife them to win. Pats played abkc team with a healthy mahomes, don't care

RockBottom

That Tennessee win over kc was a total fluke and that was when kc was playing like trash. Kc had that game and it took a miracle ife them to win. Pats played abkc team with a healthy mahomes, don't care
    On this reason, good luck with your NE play.

thomorino

On this reason, good luck with your NE play.
    Kc outgained Tennessee by nearly 200 yards and had complete control late in the game, don't care, kc led for 90% of the game

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Everyone I know who doesn't bet is saying Patriots are done and Titans trounce them. Usually the opposite happens, public dogs are not a winning proposition.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Means zero. Just like the fins win means zero last week.

Titans had so many lucky bounces in games vs the chiefs, chargers and bucs at home. They aren't good and you don't put money in Ryan Tannehill at foxboro in a playoff game.

This is not about the pats future success beyond this one game.

Titans/oilers haven't won in foxboro in eons. That's not changing Saturday

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Everyone I know who doesn't bet is saying Patriots are done and Titans trounce them. Usually the opposite happens, public dogs are not a winning proposition.
    Even that clown seaweed posted titans would win by 10+., I’m gonna trust pats one more time. Lol

lakerboy

Even that clown seaweed posted titans would win by 10+., I’m gonna trust pats one more time. Lol
    Yup. They will go on the road round 2 and limp away

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Yup. They will go on the road round 2 and limp away
    Agreed. Funny thing is if they whip titans then all the ppl doubting them will jump back on board.

First 12345 Last