1. #141
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,253
    Betpoints: 14

    Quote Originally Posted by Machba View Post
    beginning to think these are jinx threads. Take the opposite of what lb posts imo gl
    he doesn’t bet real money

    he is what we call an air bettor

  2. #142
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 18,308
    Betpoints: 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Racist idiot? Your ass is charcoal from your thread isn't it? You were down hundreds of units. That's called Ash brother
    Yup, I lost a lot and unlike you and other so called "bettors" I wagered money and need to build up my funds. So with your $100k lost ++++ many more that would make you a supernova turning into a black hole sucking up all your fake ass money.

  3. #143
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 94,056
    Betpoints: 7636

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    he doesn’t bet real money

    he is what we call an air bettor
    Posted tickets up to $1000 and even you were commenting on that. Memory shot with drugs?

  4. #144
    kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 10,093
    Betpoints: 1957

    Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Bellichick? Terrible coaching today. Even I knew Henry is gonna get 30 carries and Pats linebackers are weak. Why not stuff the box every play. 3rd and 8 and you call a play with man to man and 2 deep safeties? Tannehill is not fukking throwing deep with 2 min to go he just wants a first down. You literally wasted two defensive players in the backfield doing nothing.

    Then you tell edelman not to field the punt? What a joke. Call a fair catch, the clock immediately stops. Edelman did not affect pressure on the punt. He was in no man's land.
    bill was bad today. dropping back to pass all night in a 1 point game when your backs have 15 carries for 75 yards. late adjustments on d against run game. not controlling clock. had to be a better receiver than rook that sucked tonight. and do they even have a second tight end? not good football today.

  5. #145
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 94,056
    Betpoints: 7636

    Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Yup, I lost a lot and unlike you and other so called "bettors" I wagered money and need to build up my funds. So with your $100k lost ++++ many more that would make you a supernova turning into a black hole sucking up all your fake ass money.
    What fake ass money charcoal ass? I posted tickets with bets up to $1000 on a bet?

    You so BURIED you missed?


    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...-nfl-play.html

    I haven't seen you post one ticket EVER

  6. #146
    MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-30-08
    Posts: 8,087
    Betpoints: 4888

    finally after all those years we can say fck off patriots ealy , fck you brady and belicheck . I would not missed them

  7. #147
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 18,308
    Betpoints: 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    What fake ass money charcoal ass? I posted tickets with bets up to $1000 on a bet?

    You so BURIED you missed?


    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...-nfl-play.html

    I haven't seen you post one ticket EVER
    You're an idiot. You "played" both sides and double talked so much it's like listening to a little bitch. You posted $1k bets but what happened to your other bets... Lol. Yeah, I've never posted but if you think I'm faking like your sorry ass, then sure I'll post the stupid wager. Nice deflect as it still doesn't get you off the hook as being a fake ass.

  8. #148
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 94,056
    Betpoints: 7636

    Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    You're an idiot. You "played" both sides and double talked so much it's like listening to a little bitch. You posted $1k bets but what happened to your other bets... Lol. Yeah, I've never posted but if you think I'm faking like your sorry ass, then sure I'll post the stupid wager. Nice deflect as it still doesn't get you off the hook as being a fake ass.
    Post your tickets or shut the fukk up.

    Worthless charcoal ass idiot. Down-900 units. You sound angry. Make your next post your screenshot or get lost. Last opportunity to be a man charcoal.

  9. #149
    hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-28-08
    Posts: 7,856
    Betpoints: 4178

    Geez Louise! That last pick 6 which would've done ZERO anyway cost all through the middle Pats teasers. What a bad beat that is.....

  10. #150
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 18,308
    Betpoints: 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Post your tickets or shut the fukk up.

    Worthless charcoal ass idiot. Down-900 units. You sound angry. Make your next post your screenshot or get lost. Last opportunity to be a man charcoal.
    What??? I sound angry, you crazy racist idiot. Calm down and stop drinking before you start crying like a bitch and calling out JJ... what an idiot...


  11. #151
    hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-28-08
    Posts: 7,856
    Betpoints: 4178

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    bill was bad today. dropping back to pass all night in a 1 point game when your backs have 15 carries for 75 yards. late adjustments on d against run game. not controlling clock. had to be a better receiver than rook that sucked tonight. and do they even have a second tight end? not good football today.
    Well. Sometimes you can know what's coming at you and you still can't stop it. Tenn O-Line was a beast and Henry is a beast. They can load the box and still not stop it. They can load the box every single down and then get burned deep and its "game over". The Pats D is good but it got exposed down the stretch. I do think they should've kept running the ball as you mentioned. I just don't think McDaniels is the sort of O.C. that has patience to run it like the Titans did. Then, he runs it 3 times at the goal line when clearly they usually pass. I don't blame him for that because teams expect them to pass down there....

  12. #152
    hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-28-08
    Posts: 7,856
    Betpoints: 4178

    Vrabel is a good coach. Legit shot they beat the Ravens! No joke!

  13. #153
    asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-23-17
    Posts: 6,365
    Betpoints: 30364

    Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Vrabel is a good coach. Legit shot they beat the Ravens! No joke!
    Nope. They are beat up. Ravens have been resting

    Tannehill terrible under pressure. Ravens will blitz like crazy

  14. #154
    asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-23-17
    Posts: 6,365
    Betpoints: 30364

    Vrabel is a good coach though, I agree with that

  15. #155
    kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 10,093
    Betpoints: 1957

    Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Well. Sometimes you can know what's coming at you and you still can't stop it. Tenn O-Line was a beast and Henry is a beast. They can load the box and still not stop it. They can load the box every single down and then get burned deep and its "game over". The Pats D is good but it got exposed down the stretch. I do think they should've kept running the ball as you mentioned. I just don't think McDaniels is the sort of O.C. that has patience to run it like the Titans did. Then, he runs it 3 times at the goal line when clearly they usually pass. I don't blame him for that because teams expect them to pass down there....
    yeah. they shut them out in 2h other than the pick 6. not a fan of the offensive calls tonight.

  16. #156
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,842

    Whole game turned on pats not scoring with first and goal at the one, abused they didn't sneak it.

  17. #157
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 88,966
    Betpoints: 90

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Whole game turned on pats not scoring with first and goal at the one, abused they didn't sneak it.
    That always been Brady calling card hasnt it? I swear it like the browns coaching staff called this game!!

  18. #158
    hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-28-08
    Posts: 7,856
    Betpoints: 4178

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    That always been Brady calling card hasnt it? I swear it like the browns coaching staff called this game!!
    Well Belichek is a former Brown.....common he's still the best. Dude can't win every single playoff game ya know?

  19. #159
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 88,966
    Betpoints: 90

    Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Well Belichek is a former Brown.....common he's still the best. Dude can't win every single playoff game ya know?
    I feel ya. It was just the whole performance by them all and several calls i didnít like: doesnít shock me they lost, we all knew the end was close. It shocked me they lost cause of all the situational things they always do well. They seriously looked like browns in that regard all night! Even the stinking punter couldnít pin it inside 20! Freakjnv touch back every chance he got! Lol. I expected the end to be them getting beat athletically not at the little things.

    Yes he is the greatest. Why this surprised me.

  20. #160
    rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-20-05
    Posts: 22,291
    Betpoints: 207814

    Brady is really good at sneaking when they are not looking for it not so great on like 4th and goal type spots.

  21. #161
    dawg58kahn
    dawg58kahn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-19-18
    Posts: 2,106
    Betpoints: 1235

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    So I notice people think the pats are all dead and buried. That's fine. Not this round though. Fading new England isn't smart. Most of the public is doing what they always do. Fade a team that lost a questionable game the week before. The pats line is based on a 10-11 point win. The movement clearly shows that.

    I'm on bill and Tom.
    lmao give up fish

  22. #162
    hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-28-08
    Posts: 7,856
    Betpoints: 4178

    Quote Originally Posted by dawg58kahn View Post
    lmao give up fish
    I was on the pats but then got a late pk em live on the titans to get some of the loss back. I couldn't bet against them in this spot. I feel better losing this way. Every time I've bet against them I've lost.

  23. #163
    thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-23-09
    Posts: 12,155
    Betpoints: 35902

    Poster of the year JJ

  24. #164
    RockBottom
    .
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-08
    Posts: 1,444
    Betpoints: 22623

    Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Geez Louise! That last pick 6 which would've done ZERO anyway cost all through the middle Pats teasers. What a bad beat that is.....
    I had Tenn TT over 19.5, it did a lot. Books made out huge on this game.

  25. #165
    icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-18
    Posts: 3,372
    Betpoints: 6518

    This game had tons of great NO CALLS!

    Almost every play was a great NO CALL!

  26. #166
    44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-13
    Posts: 34,469
    Betpoints: 13122

    Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Pat's are done. 20 years of enjoyment is up. Tom is toast. Edleman is f.... up and big Tom can't stand the young guys, even though we all know it's not their fault, it's his. Aging is a terrible thing, especially for an Icon.
    Even the Boston papers are saying he shouldn't be blaming receivers, look in the mirror Tom.

    One and Done. 50 year Pat's fan, But, a realist.

    " A sad and somber funeral, but the body was still breathing...." Cinderella Man....
    Right on cue...................

  27. #167
    Machba
    2X POTM JAN 2022 SEPT 2022
    Machba's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-08-19
    Posts: 6,636
    Betpoints: 3124

    Quote Originally Posted by Machba View Post
    beginning to think these are jinx threads. Take the opposite of what lb posts imo gl
    There it is . TY

  28. #168
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 28,141
    Betpoints: 181

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    he doesnít bet real money

    he is what we call an air bettor
    you want to talk about being a loser, look in the mirror dipshit. if there was a more worthless poster i haven't seen one in the 12 years i have been here. not only can you not cap but you make the dumbest threads that even a 7th grader would look at you saying you are a total dumbass. the dumbest thing sbr ever did is let your stupid ass back.

    next time you want to attack a poster tell yourself to go fuk off so i don't have too jackass

  29. #169
    Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 25,799
    Betpoints: 5354

    I do enjoy watching the patriots lose.

  30. #170
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-09
    Posts: 19,530
    Betpoints: 8638

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Post your tickets or shut the fukk up.

    Worthless charcoal ass idiot. Down-900 units. You sound angry. Make your next post your screenshot or get lost. Last opportunity to be a man charcoal.
    For a guy who cannot go to California because he welshed on some wagers, you have a big mouth. You get your arse kicked on a daily basis in here. If I were you, I would shut up before someone cashes in on that rather cheap contract our for you in California. You know what happens to welshers.

First ... 2345
Top