U2.5
    U2.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3223

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    So it was much to do about nothing,figured as much.

Macs seriously reaching on this one.
    I gave up on him when he tried to claim they were comparable in size. He's delusional, and if you don't agree with him then you're a racist. Guy needs to be locked up and get some help

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Always thought it would be interesting to have MMA matches at the bash, certain rules apply obv
    There are certainly a few heads that need to be bashed

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Guys like Mac are dangerous with their thoughts and ideas

Any black who doesn't think like him is an Uncle Tom

This is what racism really is, Mac shows his true colors every chance he gets

Hey Mac, tell me how you feel about Kanye
    Last edited by sourtwist; 11-16-19 at 01:19 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Mac, feel free to use this as your new avatar.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3569

Quote Originally Posted by U2.5 View Post
    I gave up on him when he tried to claim they were comparable in size. He's delusional, and if you don't agree with him then you're a racist. Guy needs to be locked up and get some help
    Excatly,Rudolph looks like a squirt compared to Garrett. The true bigots are the ones that bring race into every argument. Mac does that alot.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 11-16-19 at 02:14 AM.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

This emotion from Mac is clearly about race.

I'm not black and I'm not white. I am also considered very open minded racially by all of my family and friends.

This one is clear though. The white guy started it but the 3 black guys took it to a completely different level in terms of real violence swinging a helmet and punching and kicking.

The escalation to real danger occurred by 3 black guys. I hate saying this but it's true. And for me it is clear as day

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Mac4Lyfe and GritsnGravy....is there any doubt these two are wiggers? They can’t possibly be black people. These are two white guilt libtards pretending to be outraged black men.

Not even ghetto blacks are as dumb as these two.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post

Which is why I bring up race because it is clearly the issue. Bashing a guy in the head repeatedly isn't big enough when the white guy is beating up a black guy but when a black guy hit a white guy it's more important? That's the story. Rudolph started the altercation and the 3 black guys get suspended. Please explain to me the optics?

Is that ^ like when a black shoots and kills a black on the street it is really no big deal and nothing to report by M$M

Yet... when a white shoots and kills a black on the street it is a media event for weeks

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 492

As Browns DE Myles Garrett gets set to appeal his lengthy suspension, one source said an argument will be that the CBA does not allow for indefinite suspensions for on-field acts. Garrett will hope for a finite number, as well as a reduction.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 226

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    As Browns DE Myles Garrett gets set to appeal his lengthy suspension, one source said an argument will be that the CBA does not allow for indefinite suspensions for on-field acts. Garrett will hope for a finite number, as well as a reduction.
    Lol

First he asks for a finite number and a reduction on said number

He should take his punishment and get ready for next yr

This isn't one that the NFL will show lee way on

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 492

Steelers’ QB Mason Rudolph, who was not suspended for his role in the fight, is expected to be fined for his role in Thursday night’s melee. The fine schedule calls for a player to be fined $35,096 for a first-time fighting offense.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 226

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Steelers’ QB Mason Rudolph, who was not suspended for his role in the fight, is expected to be fined for his role in Thursday night’s melee. The fine schedule calls for a player to be fined $35,096 for a first-time fighting offense.
    That's fair or even a little harsh on Rudy since he woulda been no fine unless g reacted the way he did ...

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11198

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Mac4Lyfe and GritsnGravy....is there any doubt these two are wiggers? They can’t possibly be black people. These are two white guilt libtards pretending to be outraged black men.
    Whoever said I was black, dumb, dumb?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    This emotion from Mac is clearly about race.
    I'm not black and I'm not white. I am also considered very open minded racially by all of my family and friends.
    This one is clear though. The white guy started it but the 3 black guys took it to a completely different level in terms of real violence swinging a helmet and punching and kicking.
    The escalation to real danger occurred by 3 black guys. I hate saying this but it's true. And for me it is clear as day
    WTF? Please explain to me how Ogunjobi took this to a level of violence. Please explain the danger he created? He pushed Rudolph down, preventing him from attacking Garrett even more. Do you really think what he did was any worse than Rudolph’s?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Jfc mac. Let this shit die already. Everyone else over it.

Mac4Lyfe

So it was much to do about nothing,figured as much.
    Macs seriously reaching on this one.
    My bad, I didn’t mean to say bashed him in the head but he bashed him with the helmet several times. It was not much ado about nothing. Long went off the deep end so hard, he ended up throwing up. Everyone was shocked by his act. He had to give an apology in front of the team and did not make the preseason game as punishment. So it was a big deal but handled in house.
    The point is all the people saying they were shocked for seeing violence on a football field are hypocrites. Football is violent and violent acts occur on the field. Guys swing helmets at each other is nothing new but the fake ass media guys are creating a false narrative. Damian Woody saying he’s never seen that is a flat out lie. Every camp has dust ups with helmets. Why the hell do you think it is in the NFL rulebooks? Because this shit has happened before.

2daBank

My bad, I didn’t mean to say bashed him in the head but he bashed him with the helmet several times. It was not much ado about nothing. Long went off the deep end so hard, he ended up throwing up. Everyone was shocked by his act. He had to give an apology in front of the team and did not make the preseason game as punishment. So it was a big deal but handled in house.
    The point is all the people saying they were shocked for seeing violence on a football field are hypocrites. Football is violent and violent acts occur on the field. Guys swing helmets at each other is nothing new but the fake ass media guys are creating a false narrative. Damian Woody saying he’s never seen that is a flat out lie. Every camp has dust ups with helmets. Why the hell do you think it is in the NFL rulebooks? Because this shit has happened before.
    How the Fukk can you say the guy lying?? You know for a fact he has witnessed someone hit another in head with a helmet. Just stop. Now you calling ppl liars when you don’t have a damn clue what he has or hadn’t witnessed. Unreal you came back to start this stupid shit up again.

Mac4Lyfe

2dabank - I was out the last couple of days. What was the final verdict? You still think Rudolph was innocent. Check out this guys take. He nails it.

packerd_00

Hitting someone in the shoulder and hitting them in the noggin, is a completly diffrent situation. One cant give you brain damage.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    How the Fukk can you say the guy lying?? You know for a fact he has witnessed someone hit another in head with a helmet. Just stop. Now you calling ppl liars when you don’t have a damn clue what he has or hadn’t witnessed. Unreal you came back to start this stupid shit up again.
    I have good authority that his lion teams threw down helmets. I hope/wish I can find video to nail his lying ass. Do you really think this doesn’t happen? You are fukking gullible.

Mac4Lyfe

Hitting someone in the shoulder and hitting them in the noggin, is a completly diffrent situation. One cant give you brain damage.
    He hit him with the padding on the helmet. Rudolph didn’t even feel it. Now you want to argue intent. Yep, he could have seriously injured him but He also could have swung and missed but Rudolph charged at him like a bull in a china shop and got what he deserved. I’m not tryin to change your mind but you are being led like a sheep to think guys don’t fight and use whatever is in the way to hit each other. Stop acting like a victim with fake outrage.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post

Ok. You still using underage girls as your avatar? Anytime you want your bitchass smacked around by a black man, take a trip to Vegas and I will put you in hospital.

Hope you get cancer this year and it spreads rapidly throughout your entire body.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10372

Blame the NFL for pussy equipment requirements.
    Helmets? Helmets? we don't need no stinkin' helmets.

Get out on that field and play.
    This would never happen in rugby.

Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave 19th Hole 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank

I have good authority that his lion teams threw down helmets. I hope/wish I can find video to nail his lying ass. Do you really think this doesn’t happen? You are fukking gullible.
    Not what I said, although I think a guy not having a helmet on getting one swung at him way more rare than you wanna believe it is. If a former player tells me he never seen that happen why shouldn’t I take him at face value and instead believe someone who has no clue what happens at practices???

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    your mom is a monkey you fat disgusting bitch. sick of you pussies always going to your racist slurs. won't ever say that shit in somebody's face you fat fukkk. get your fat ass curb stomped motherfukkrr
    wow this guy is really not in the christmas spirit yet

Mac4Lyfe

Not what I said, although I think a guy not having a helmet on getting one swung at him way more rare than you wanna believe it is. If a former player tells me he never seen that happen why shouldn’t I take him at face value and instead believe someone who has no clue what happens at practices???
    I played CFB and have been to Many NFL practices. My wife’s family all played in NFL, couple playing now, one on the Browns. Her cousin NFL HOF, father in Texas HOF. One of the most successful coaches in all of football. A living legend. This Woody guy is lying. Why? No clue, maybe he’s trying to pump himself up or some other agenda. Maybe he’s trying to gain more sympathy from viewers for effect. Maybe he’s never seen it on a Thursday night game but he’s seen it in practice. Don’t be gullible.

2daBank

Whatever you say, pathetic you still on this shit. Don’t be a clown, you match your squad perfectly tho.

packerd_00

He hit him with the padding on the helmet. Rudolph didn’t even feel it. Now you want to argue intent. Yep, he could have seriously injured him but He also could have swung and missed but Rudolph charged at him like a bull in a china shop and got what he deserved. I’m not tryin to change your mind but you are being led like a sheep to think guys don’t fight and use whatever is in the way to hit each other. Stop acting like a victim with fake outrage.
    Its about head injuries,you dont seem to get that though. Seizures, concussions, and brain damage.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Didn't Bill romanowski knock a guys eyeball out of his socket with a helmet? Or was that his fist? Either way it's worse and no one talked about it
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave shadymcgrady 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Didn't Bill romanowski knock a guys eyeball out of his socket with a helmet? Or was that his fist? Either way it's worse and no one talked about it
    Romanowski was a lunatic.

Mac4Lyfe

Whatever you say, pathetic you still on this shit. Don’t be a clown, you match your squad perfectly tho.
    See, then you start talking shit. I’ll just let a gullible ho (you), be a ho.

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

I played CFB and have been to Many NFL practices. My wife’s family all played in NFL, couple playing now, one on the Browns. Her cousin NFL HOF, father in Texas HOF. One of the most successful coaches in all of football. A living legend. This Woody guy is lying. Why? No clue, maybe he’s trying to pump himself up or some other agenda. Maybe he’s trying to gain more sympathy from viewers for effect. Maybe he’s never seen it on a Thursday night game but he’s seen it in practice. Don’t be gullible.
    Lol..stop it already
    You win the internet for the day. God bless you and that loving family

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10372

Romanowski was a lunatic.

Romanowski is a lunatic that you would love to have on your team.
    No foppish Limey is Romanowski having over 20 documented concussions over
    a bone-crunching career.

He was interviewed on the radio last Thursday stating that he misses the NFL every day.
    Would love to play again for just one game.

Former LB Bill Romanowski: Most NFL players likely have CTE
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...-cte/79904662/

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Bill Romanowski sustained 20 documented concussions, and certainly more he doesn't know about, during his 16-year NFL career as a linebacker. He was hardly surprised to learn this week that late Raiders quarterback and Hall of Fame finalist Ken Stabler had been diagnosed with the brain disease CTE.
    "I pretty much assumed that was the case. More and more I realize that pretty much all of us football players who have had a lot of collisions probably have CTE," Romanowski told The Associated Press on Friday. "That's a reality. And now, it's what do we do with that? We can be like some players and maybe be in denial or we can take the bull by the horns and go after it. That's what I do."
    Boston University researchers said Wednesday that Stabler had Stage 3 chronic traumatic encephalopathy and the disease was widespread throughout his brain. Stabler died of colon cancer in July at age 69.

Tony Gonzalez and 10 Guys Who Would Love a Free Hit on Bill Romanowski

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...anowski#slide0

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Romanowski is a lunatic that you would love to have on your team.
    No foppish Limey is Romanowski having over 20 documented concussions over
    a bone-crunching career.

He was interviewed on the radio last Thursday stating that he misses the NFL every day.
    Would love to play again for just one game.

Former LB Bill Romanowski: Most NFL players likely have CTE
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...-cte/79904662/

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Bill Romanowski sustained 20 documented concussions, and certainly more he doesn't know about, during his 16-year NFL career as a linebacker. He was hardly surprised to learn this week that late Raiders quarterback and Hall of Fame finalist Ken Stabler had been diagnosed with the brain disease CTE.
    "I pretty much assumed that was the case. More and more I realize that pretty much all of us football players who have had a lot of collisions probably have CTE," Romanowski told The Associated Press on Friday. "That's a reality. And now, it's what do we do with that? We can be like some players and maybe be in denial or we can take the bull by the horns and go after it. That's what I do."
    Boston University researchers said Wednesday that Stabler had Stage 3 chronic traumatic encephalopathy and the disease was widespread throughout his brain. Stabler died of colon cancer in July at age 69.

Tony Gonzalez and 10 Guys Who Would Love a Free Hit on Bill Romanowski

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...anowski#slide0
    You calling me a limey now,I thought we were cool.

First ... 678910 Last