19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Just kidding We are very cool....

Romanowski is one crazy athlete.
    I would love to see him play one more game.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

Lol! cool,actually my mums side of the family are Micks aswell. Definetly a crazy player, I remember when Romanowski hocked a loogie in JJ Stokes face.

We probably could use him on the Packers.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Its about head injuries,you dont seem to get that though. Seizures, concussions, and brain damage.
    Rudolph didn't suffer any injuries. I get what you are saying and I've said all along that Garrett should be suspended, along with Pouncey but how in the heck did Ogunjobi get suspended and not Rudolph? Rudolph was the instigator. The person that starts the fight is usually the person with the most fault. I don't agree with the length of the suspensions. I'd give Garrett probably 2 to 4 games and Pouncey and Rudolph 1 game each. ogunjobi shouldn't have been suspended.

The only reason Garrett is getting such a hefty suspension is because it was on national TV and the media created this fake outrage. Not a person in this forum was really upset over what happened. Everyone was excited to see it happen as it was the only highlight of a boring ass game. Then all of a sudden commentators blew the shit up like we almost witnessed someone get killed on the football field. GTFOH, guys are almost killed on the field every fukkin day, every fukkin play. Stop the presses. This is football. Guys are out there to hurt you. They get paid to hurt. Guys fight ALL the time. It is the nature of the sport but someone is trying to hide what really goes on behind the scenes.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Rudolph didn't suffer any injuries. I get what you are saying and I've said all along that Garrett should be suspended, along with Pouncey but how in the heck did Ogunjobi get suspended and not Rudolph? Rudolph was the instigator. The person that starts the fight is usually the person with the most fault. I don't agree with the length of the suspensions. I'd give Garrett probably 2 to 4 games and Pouncey and Rudolph 1 game each. ogunjobi shouldn't have been suspended.

The only reason Garrett is getting such a hefty suspension is because it was on national TV and the media created this fake outrage. Not a person in this forum was really upset over what happened. Everyone was excited to see it happen as it was the only highlight of a boring ass game. Then all of a sudden commentators blew the shit up like we almost witnessed someone get killed on the football field. GTFOH, guys are almost killed on the field every fukkin day. Stop the presses. This is football. Guys are out there to hurt you. They get paid to hurt. Guys fight ALL the time. It is the nature of the sport but someone is trying to hide what really goes on behind the scenes.
    You have no idea how head injuries work do you,their not visible like giving a guy a bloody nose.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    You have no idea how head injuries worked do you,their not visible like giving a guy a bloody nose.
    are you saying Rudolph suffered a head injury by getting bopped on the head by his own helmet padding???

BroBuck23
    BroBuck23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1857
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave BroBuck23 4 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First ... 78910