Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I happened to be on some show I rarely watch earlier and someone said he doesn’t have a strong rep with the brothers cause he kinda a strange dude, well spoken and wants to be something crazy like a scientist or some shit when he done playing. Obviously nothing wrong with that but not the way to earn your street cred!!

So the thinking is he been somewhat dirty this year in a attempt to get that “street cred”. Lol. Whether that true or not i have not a clue. Assuming the guy speaking did as he sounded as if that what he had heard around the league.
    Lol at street cred..the guy is making millions of dollars..wtf would he care bout street cred...these guys are dumber than we even imagined

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3750

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    The pussification of America’s gets worse each year. Maybe these guys should wear skirts because some of you are so easily triggered by the thought of violence.

“he could killed poor Rudolph, I am so upset”, blah, blah, blah. Wipe your vaginas.
    Why not play with leather helmets and no pads. Come on man, lets no be pansies about this eh!.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    I said he was a mammoth of a player,whether I was 20 pounds that changes nothing. Even you had to google up his weight,and dont tell me you didnt.

I think I explained pretty clearly, that the body size of Rudolph has zilch to do with his head being bashed in.
    It’s obvious Mac has no interest in any reasonable opinion on this matter. He loves the garbage clowns and thinks anything that hurts his already shit team is unjust. Anyone who called that self defense clearly has a agenda that has nothing to do with what right and wrong. He said Garrett was being “attacked” by 3 guys!! Lmfao. It like he didn’t even watch. 2 guys were doing nothing but separating him, only the qb came at him and didn’t Garrett still have his helmet on? (I forget). According to Mac garrett felt his life was in danger apparently!! Lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Heltah Skeltah View Post
    Lol at street cred..the guy is making millions of dollars..wtf would he care bout street cred...these guys are dumber than we even imagined
    Lol. Certainly not my take. Just what the tv guy said. Think it was Whitlock and he said it came from guys h talked to around league. I rarely watch that show but was home today and was doing something w old lady and never turned it after Herd.

Interestingly enough Garrett seems to be pretty intelligent. As I often say being smart has never prevented me from doing all kinds of dumb shit!! Lol.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    This is the NFL boys, not the NBA. There's no such thing as an 8 game suspension for violence on the field. Never happened, never will.
    Just when I think it's not possible, you out do yourself again........

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11287

I happened to be on some show I rarely watch earlier and someone said he doesn’t have a strong rep with the brothers cause he kinda a strange dude, well spoken and wants to be something crazy like a scientist or some shit when he done playing. Obviously nothing wrong with that but not the way to earn your street cred!!

So the thinking is he been somewhat dirty this year in a attempt to get that “street cred”. Lol. Whether that true or not i have not a clue. Assuming the guy speaking did as he sounded as if that what he had heard around the league. I’m pretty confident in saying he wasn’t thinking bout any of that when he hit dude w helmet. Who knows what he going thru our heads in a fight? I’ve done many things I felt kinda bad about after the fact in such situations.
    He's into poetry and is kind of a strange guy but he's never been in trouble. He's had a few incidents this year as far as late hits. Some were very borderline bang, bang, some were definitely late. I don't think he cares about street cred at all. He's a gentle guy off the field but gets in a crazy zone on the field at times. You almost have to to play the position. He's always been criticized for not being more emotional on the field and people questioned if he really cared about playing the game. He's never been labeled a dirty player.

He does remind me of the guy that holds it all in and then suddenly snaps. We saw it last night.

2daBank

Why not play with leather helmets and no pads. Come on man, lets no be pansies about this eh!.
    The dude just used this as proof of a pussyfied country! Mac is off the deep end with nonsense and it all cause he one these retarded nitwits who think being a fan means you have to be a blind moron. Lucky for clowns they have this type. Nobody with any sense would worship them.

2daBank

He's into poetry and is kind of a strange guy but he's never been in trouble. He's had a few incidents this year as far as late hits. Some were very borderline bang, bang, some were definitely late. I don't think he cares about street cred at all. He's a gentle guy off the field but gets in a crazy zone on the field at times. You almost have to to play the position. He's always been criticized for not being more emotional on the field and people questioned if he really cared about playing the game. He's never been labeled a dirty player.

He does remind me of the guy that holds it all in and then suddenly snaps. We saw it last night.
    Not judging, don’t care what he into. But that kind of stuff doesn’t exactly impress other nfl players and apparently it known around league he doesn’t really fit in. Think I’ll take the guy who talks to players word on the fact he doing these things cause he wants to kick that perceived reputation.

You can say he not dirty all you want he been gaining a reputation and gettin flagged more and more for it. Hard to take anything you say about browns players seriously cause you a kool-aid drinker.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1228

He's appealing his suspension

The guy isn't even remorseful

Mac4Lyfe

Come on... are we really going to the "he could have killed Rudolph"? Really? Oh, he used the helmet as a weapon. WTF? Guys have been using the helmet as weapons since the beginning of the helmet. How many guys have been hit by helmets by guys flying into them at 20 MPH when there helmet fell off? How many guys continued to play when their helmets came off? How many guys have been body slammed on their helmets/necks? How many guys have had their legs snapped into twigs or knees blown up on the field by the helmet? How many guys have had their teeth knocked out by helmet shots (me)? But now, somehow Garrett was trying to kill Rudolph? Give me a break.

This was a football fight. Fights happen in football. Garrett went overboard swinging the helmet but to say he tried to kill him, he should be arrested for assault (it's actually battery), is just stupid.

Mac4Lyfe

Not judging, don’t care what he into. But that kind of stuff doesn’t exactly impress other nfl players and apparently it known around league he doesn’t really fit in. Think I’ll take the guy who talks to players word on the fact he doing these things cause he wants to kick that perceived reputation.

You can say he not dirty all you want he been gaining a reputation and gettin flagged more and more for it. Hard to take anything you say about browns players seriously cause you a kool-aid drinker.
    I'm so hurt you don't take my words seriously. I need to find a safe space next to Rudolph. I'm sure you can recommend a place.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    He's appealing his suspensionThe guy isn't even remorseful
    What does appealing the suspension have to do with being remorseful???

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14301

I would love to know the total number of words Mac has posted on the internet about last nights game.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1228

What does appealing the suspension have to do with being remorseful???

In his speech he talks about how wrong he was and how.how he basically has to suffer the repercussions of his actions, but then appeals and trying to get out of any punishment.

It makes no sense.

He should just keep his mouth shut and be happy that they are willing to hear him out at the beginning of next season and allow him back.

Just another ungrateful POS these days
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    In his speech he talks about how wrong he was and how.how he basically has to suffer the repercussions of his actions, but then appeals and trying to get out of any punishment.
    It makes no sense.
    He should just keep his mouth shut and be happy that they are willing to hear him out at the beginning of next season and allow him back.
    Just another ungrateful POS these days
    When he gave his speech he had no idea what was his punishment. Now that he's gotten the punishment, he's appealing the length. Who in their right mind wouldn't appeal? Every player in the NFL appeals their suspensions. EVERYONE.

This is standard for the league. Get fined/suspended, appeal and get it reduced once the furor dies down. I think he gets reinstated in time for the playoffs if the Browns make it, which is a huge if.

packerd_00

It’s obvious Mac has no interest in any reasonable opinion on this matter. He loves the garbage clowns and thinks anything that hurts his already shit team is unjust. Anyone who called that self defense clearly has a agenda that has nothing to do with what right and wrong. He said Garrett was being “attacked” by 3 guys!! Lmfao. It like he didn’t even watch. 2 guys were doing nothing but separating him, only the qb came at him and didn’t Garrett still have his helmet on? (I forget). According to Mac garrett felt his life was in danger apparently!! Lol
    Yeah I know Mac of old, hell make it about race just about 100 percent of the time. I guess being held back,means the guys being attacked somehow. All Rudolph really did was yell in his face, not really a big deal, happens in just about every scrap. Theirs a reason players dont hit each other over the head with their own helmets, its friggin dangerous.

Hadnt he already had a concussion a few weeks prior.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

So Mason Rudolph IS getting fined as well.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...e-in-tnf-brawl

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16169

To say or infer Garrett is 300 plus pounds and that he is so much bigger than Rudolph is flat out wrong. To think Rudolph can’t hurt Garrett is wrong. Those saying it either have an agenda or see color. Some of the black espn guys are the worst. They have more plantation mentality than others. Steven A Smith is the resident Uncle Tom.
    /thread....Mac just won it

Mac4Lyfe

https://twitter.com/i/status/952972517785985026

https://twitter.com/i/status/952972517785985026

The helmet rule was created because of Lyle Alzado in 1982. He didn't even get kicked out of the game.

Years later, we have grown men triggered, shaking in fear because big Myles Garrett tried to kill an effeminate backup to the backup QB. Alzado is rolling over in his grave at the pussification of this country.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14301

If this happened in the NHL Rudolph would have to drop the gloves and fukkin answer for his actions next time these two teams played.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave MickeyMan 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

packerd_00

The dude just used this as proof of a pussyfied country! Mac is off the deep end with nonsense and it all cause he one these retarded nitwits who think being a fan means you have to be a blind moron. Lucky for clowns they have this type. Nobody with any sense would worship them.
    I guess not thinking like an outright knuckle dragger makes us pussified. How quickly that tune changes once its their player though.

packerd_00

Come on... are we really going to the "he could have killed Rudolph"? Really? Oh, he used the helmet as a weapon. WTF? Guys have been using the helmet as weapons since the beginning of the helmet. How many guys have been hit by helmets by guys flying into them at 20 MPH when there helmet fell off? How many guys continued to play when their helmets came off? How many guys have been body slammed on their helmets/necks? How many guys have had their legs snapped into twigs or knees blown up on the field by the helmet? How many guys have had their teeth knocked out by helmet shots (me)? But now, somehow Garrett was trying to kill Rudolph? Give me a break.

This was a football fight. Fights happen in football. Garrett went overboard swinging the helmet but to say he tried to kill him, he should be arrested for assault (it's actually battery), is just stupid.
    Never said he tried to kill him,but it was a very dangerous thing to do. And should be punished as such,so that it doesnt happen twice. I remember when Marty McSorley clobbered Brashear in the back of the head with his stick. He got in alot of shit for that.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

A lil bitch ass QB is not going to punk you on TNF. Rudolph twisted his helmet and tried to gouge his eyes all while talking shit. Garrett had to put him in his place. I don't think he intended to hit him with the helmet but when 3 guys rushed him, he swung with what he had.

Garrett is a gentle giant but watch out when he's hyped up on the football field. He's taken out several QBs by hitting them late by getting out of control. It's football. You have to live on that edge. Your job is to take guys out. you don't really want to injure them but it's your job to kill them if you can. A game of contradictions.
    U R about as morally retarded as "humanly" (borderline animal) possible
    with absolutely no couth,NONE......

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    doubt it.
    Always thought it would be interesting to have MMA matches at the bash, certain rules apply obv

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    U R about as morally retarded as "humanly" (borderline animal) possible
    with absolutely no couth,NONE......
    Fukk off you dumb bitch. You mad because your beloved Steelers got gaped with no vaseline.

Here's Pauly. A delusional Steelers fans that just realized that his team is full of a bunch of pussies... His only relief was Garrett getting suspended.

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15225

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    /thread....Mac just won it
    Nah hes been posting for 24hrs straight trying to defend this thug

Seems like a big L to me

Mac4Lyfe

If Watt had done that to say Cam Newton,it would be no diffrent. Everyone's head is the same,when its getting clobbered with a helmet. Rudolphs size doesnt really factor into it.
    Do you really believe race didn't play a part of the suspensions? Are you really that damn naive?

Where was your outrage when this happened a few months ago? Yes, a white football player hit a black player with his helmet, several times. Long got into 2 fights in 4 days including helmet gate. I'm sure you can bump a thread where you called for Kyle Long to be suspended??? I'll wait. Oh I forgot, Kyle Long is white, so it's alright. Explain

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.6)]
    Andrew Joseph

August 15, 2019 2:19 pm

[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.72)]Bears offensive lineman Kyle Long had himself an interesting day at training camp on Wednesday. And by interesting, I mean that he took off a fellow player’s helmet and tried to beat him with it.
    No, really, he did.
    The three-time Pro Bowler was ejected from a mock scrimmage session after he got into a fight with rookie defensive lineman Jalen Dalton. Long apparently took exception to an earlier block by Dalton during an interception return. And frustrations boiled over when Long removed Dalton’s helmet and started hitting him with the helmet.
    Training camp fights happen, but you never want to see a player use a helmet as a literal weapon.
    Jason Lieser
    @JasonLieser

Quite a practice for Bears RG Kyle Long tonight. Got into a scrap with rookie DE Jalen Dalton. Took Dalton’s helmet and starting hitting him with it. Then chucked it down the field. Was pulled from practice.

Oh, and then Long barfed a couple times on the sideline.

7:38 PM - Aug 14, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

246 people are talking about this

He then threw the helmet — as if that wasn’t enough.
    As Long was being removed from practice, he topped the whole altercation off by vomiting on the sideline.

[/COLOR]

wookieehumper
    wookieehumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Rudolph should be suspended. He started everything with his weak helmet pull attempt. He got hit with a helmet because he wouldn’t back off from the fight while Garrett was being held by multiple Steelers.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave wookieehumper 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

packerd_00

Do you really believe race didn't play a part of the suspensions? Are you really that damn naive?

Where was your outrage when this happened a few months ago? Yes, a white football player hit a black player with his helmet, several times. Long got into 2 fights in 4 days including helmet gate. I'm sure you can bump a thread where you called for Kyle Long to be suspended??? I'll wait. Oh I forgot, Kyle Long is white, so it's alright. Explain

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.6)]
    Andrew Joseph

August 15, 2019 2:19 pm

[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.72)]Bears offensive lineman Kyle Long had himself an interesting day at training camp on Wednesday. And by interesting, I mean that he took off a fellow player’s helmet and tried to beat him with it.
    No, really, he did.
    The three-time Pro Bowler was ejected from a mock scrimmage session after he got into a fight with rookie defensive lineman Jalen Dalton. Long apparently took exception to an earlier block by Dalton during an interception return. And frustrations boiled over when Long removed Dalton’s helmet and started hitting him with the helmet.
    Training camp fights happen, but you never want to see a player use a helmet as a literal weapon.
    Jason Lieser
    @JasonLieser

Quite a practice for Bears RG Kyle Long tonight. Got into a scrap with rookie DE Jalen Dalton. Took Dalton’s helmet and starting hitting him with it. Then chucked it down the field. Was pulled from practice.

Oh, and then Long barfed a couple times on the sideline.

7:38 PM - Aug 14, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

246 people are talking about this

He then threw the helmet — as if that wasn’t enough.
    As Long was being removed from practice, he topped the whole altercation off by vomiting on the sideline.

[/COLOR]
    Lets see it obviously wasnt big enough to be brought up in the media was it,you didnt even know about until now Mac. See I know what your doing,you keep scouring google for this stuff.

Keep bringing up race though mate.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 11-15-19 at 10:25 PM.

Mac4Lyfe

Lets see it obviously wasnt big enough to be brought up in the media was it,you didnt even know about until now Mac. See I know what your doing,you keep scouring google for this stuff.
    Keep bringing up race though mate.
    I said several times that I've seen guys fight with swinging helmets on many occasions in practice. I am quite sure there are many more instances. To hear ESPiN media guys say they've never seen it happen is just a flat out lie to entice the public. The Browns and the Colts got into it in preseason camp this year, where guys pulled off each other helmets but didn't swing. All these holier than thou ex player hypocrites are coming out of the wood works to crucify Garrett when there's a rule in the rule book to address it. You and I didn't hear about it until now. Why do you think? Are you really that naive to think if Dalton had hit Long, he wouldn't have been crucified?

Which is why I bring up race because it is clearly the issue. Bashing a guy in the head repeatedly isn't big enough when the white guy is beating up a black guy but when a black guy hit a white guy it's more important? That's the story. Rudolph started the altercation and the 3 black guys get suspended. Please explain to me the optics?

Well, now that you know Long beat a guy with his helmet, are you appalled? Should he be suspended the rest of the season? Will the media be outraged as well or sweep it under the rug?

packerd_00

I said several times that I've seen guys fight with swinging helmets on many occasions in practice. I am quite sure there are many more instances. To hear ESPiN media guys say they've never seen it happen is just a flat out lie to entice the public. The Browns and the Colts got into it in preseason camp this year, where guys pulled off each other helmets but didn't swing. All these holier than thou ex player hypocrites are coming out of the wood works to crucify Garrett when there's a rule in the rule book to address it. You and I didn't hear about it until now. Why do you think? Are you really that naive to think if Dalton had hit Long, he wouldn't have been crucified?

Which is why I bring up race because it is clearly the issue. Bashing a guy in the head repeatedly isn't big enough when the white guy is beating up a black guy but when a black guy hit a white guy it's more important? That's the story. Rudolph started the altercation and the 3 black guys get suspended. Please explain to me the optics?

Well, now that you know Long beat a guy with his helmet, are you appalled? Should he be suspended the rest of the season? Will the media be outraged as well or sweep it under the rug?
    Please man,are you going to tell me ESPN wouldnt jump all over that if they could, their all about the race baiting. You arent going to find a media outlet, that doesnt do that. Race baiting sells if you hadnt noticed.

Youd have to ask the League why Rudolph didnt get a game suspension, what did he do though really. People keep whinging about him trying to pull the guys helmet off,who gives a rats ass. Rudolph is a terrible player,and I hate that Ben is out for the year, because now we have to watch this broken offense. I turned off the tv after awhile because, I could see the game was stagnant as hell.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 11-15-19 at 11:29 PM.

Mac4Lyfe

Please man,are you going to tell me ESPN wouldnt jump all over that if they could, their all about the race baiting. You arent going to find a media outlet, that doesnt do that. Race baiting sells if you hadnt noticed.
    Did Long really bash the guy over the head repeteadly,im sure had he done that it would have been alot bigger of a story.
    yes, he repeatedly bashed him over the head.

packerd_00

I cant find to much about the story,bud. Cant even find a video.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 11-16-19 at 12:02 AM.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Bashed him over the head repeatedly?

On Wednesday night, in an under-the-lights mock game at Halas Hall, guard Kyle Long was ejected after attacking defensive lineman Jalen Dalton. During a dust-up in the trenches, Long pulled Dalton’s helmet off and began swinging it angrily at the undrafted rookie, connecting several times, it appeared, in Dalton’s shoulder area.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Bashed him over the head repeatedly?

On Wednesday night, in an under-the-lights mock game at Halas Hall, guard Kyle Long was ejected after attacking defensive lineman Jalen Dalton. During a dust-up in the trenches, Long pulled Dalton’s helmet off and began swinging it angrily at the undrafted rookie, connecting several times, it appeared, in Dalton’s shoulder area.
    So it was much to do about nothing,figured as much.

Macs seriously reaching on this one.
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave packerd_00 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

First ... 5678910 Last