thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

Nba regular season is too situational imo. Theoretically I should be able to cap it the same way as ncaa hoops but I just don’t trust I’m gonna get the same effort from one day to next and I don’t have any interest trying to figure out which players have ho’s in which city and all the other crap that determines whether they care that night or not.., I’ll stick to nba playoffs which usually pretty easy. More years than not the best team wins..

I love bases. It like getting 3-7 plus money coin flips a night in the 1st half of season! I love flipping coins at plus money if anyone interested call me!! I get +125 you can pick heads or tails!!! Lol
    Agree the NBA regular season is more than anything about situation, why I keep my playoff record seperate from regular season one, the playoffs are completely different to handicap, they are all about the matchup.

thomorino

Nats look great, should be a big swing in series price after today with how Verlander has struggled, getting a win against Cole was biigeat challenge for nats, I bet them at +192 to win the series.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Nats look great, should be a big swing in series price after today with how Verlander has struggled, getting a win against Cole was biigeat challenge for nats, I bet them at +192 to win the series.
    Yea. It gonna be very tempting to hedge if they finish this game out. The closer it got tho the more and more I believed nats have that destiny type feel to them, and beating Cole? Nobody has done this to him since freaking May!!!!!

U2.5
    U2.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3223

looks like nats too good for even me to jinx them lol

thomorino

Yea. It gonna be very tempting to hedge if they finish this game out. The closer it got tho the more and more I believed nats have that destiny type feel to them, and beating Cole? Nobody has done this to him since freaking May!!!!!
    Agree, it just feels like nats year with Harper gone the way they came back to win the wild card game. Houston's lineups just isn't hitting right now outside of altuve.

thomorino

Feels to me like a game nats bullpen will make interesting but I feel think they win tonight.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by U2.5 View Post
    definitely playoffs in NBA is easier. I enjoy betting NCAA hoops. NBA reg season is trash mostly. I just put 25 down on golden knights ml +219. It's mainly just a hunch play
    Ncaa hoops my favorite. It and baseball very close far as the ones I actually expect to win at. I love watching ncaa hoops tho. Baseball is kinda meh. The cardinals games on my tv most nights in the summer but it pretty much just background noise while we have ppl over or are outside on porch bbq’ing or whatever.

never could get into watching other teams in regular season, years ago I bought the mlb package and thought I was gonna watch but just couidnt, only exception was late night dodgers games when vin scully was on the broadcast, that guys smooth incredible voice helped me sleep like a freaking champ!!! RIP., That was extent of watching mlb reg season not cardinals tho. Playoffs I love no matter who playing.

2daBank

Feels to me like a game nats bullpen will make interesting but I feel think they win tonight.
    Corbin warming up? I don’t like that. 1st off Stros hit lefties, second off their pen been good, 3rd and most important, you do not wanna let Stros get a early look at him before his start!!! That would be bad, last think you want is these sneaky Mfers figuring something out to tee off when he starts!!

U2.5

Ncaa hoops my favorite. It and baseball very close far as the ones I actually expect to win at. I love watching ncaa hoops tho. Baseball is kinda meh. The cardinals games on my tv most nights in the summer but it pretty much just background noise while we have ppl over or are outside on porch bbq’ing or whatever.

never could get into watching other teams in regular season, years ago I bought the mlb package and thought I was gonna watch but just couidnt, only exception was late night dodgers games when vin scully was on the broadcast, that guys smooth incredible voice helped me sleep like a freaking champ!!! RIP., That was extent of watching mlb reg season not cardinals tho. Playoffs I love no matter who playing.
    definitely MLB and golf best sports to take a nap to.

thomorino

Corbin warming up? I don’t like that. 1st off Stros hit lefties, second off their pen been good, 3rd and most important, you do not wanna let Stros get a early look at him before his start!!! That would be bad, last think you want is these sneaky Mfers figuring something out to tee off when he starts!!
    I'd rather have him than rest of nats shitty bullpen, I doubt he pitches more than 1 inning.

2daBank

Wow. Bottom 5th was 1st 1-2-3 inning of night!! With those 2 studs!!’ Jfc, Max already at 112 pitches, man Stros lineup is tough!! What a culture shock facing them after cards putrid bats!! Lol

2daBank

I'd rather have him than rest of nats shitty bullpen, I doubt he pitches more than 1 inning.
    I’m not saying he isn’t best option. Just don’t like idea of giving Stros a look at him before his start! Want that filthy slider to catch them off guard!!

Nats pen has some guys that have performed and have good stuff. Gonna have to trust them to win series!! Just please god no Rodney!! Lol

thomorino

Cole is starting to remind me of peyton manning, great in regular season, mediocre in playoffs. He was very lucky against yankes on game 3 that grigorius didn't get an extra foot on that fly out to right. He want great in postseason against red Sox either.

2daBank

definitely MLB and golf best sports to take a nap to.
    For sure. Golf is def great napping!!! Everyone so quite, announcers talk so calmly, the guys on course hold up signs and tell crowd to stfu so we can nap! So thoughtful of them!!!

thomorino

I’m not saying he isn’t best option. Just don’t like idea of giving Stros a look at him before his start! Want that filthy slider to catch them off guard!!

Nats pen has some guys that have performed and have good stuff. Gonna have to trust them to win series!! Just please god no Rodney!! Lol
    Yeah I don't want to see Rodney, Cor in has had a lot of rest, I thin it makes sense to give him an inning here, just not against the top of the lineup that hammers lefties.

2daBank

Yeah I don't want to see Rodney, Cor in has had a lot of rest, I thin it makes sense to give him an inning here, just not against the top of the lineup that hammers lefties.
    Yea I suppose getting him little work makes sense in that regard. That said we don’t wanna risk a replay of that game he came in against lad either, this not the time for practice! Lol.,

I like when they did it with max. Seemed to really help him in his next start. Stras it don’t matter, he gonna be a beast regardless!!

2daBank

Cole is starting to remind me of peyton manning, great in regular season, mediocre in playoffs. He was very lucky against yankes on game 3 that grigorius didn't get an extra foot on that fly out to right. He want great in postseason against red Sox either.
    He has been pretty incredible this post season till today hadn’t he? He pretty much won the Tampa series. I dunno, I’d have to go look at his post season numbers to make a argument either way. I don’t think Stros would rather have anyone else pitching a game 7., beating him was huge for nats tonight! Beating Stros in game 1 not that big a deal as we saw last series, but beating Cole is a huge deal regardless of Game number!!!

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

over was easy money tonight.. couldn't message you for obvious reasons but I hope you saw me post it earlier

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    over was easy money tonight.. couldn't message you for obvious reasons but I hope you saw me post it earlier
    lol. Nope.. I’m not gonna have many individual plays this series w my nats future being the big deal!!! Of course if Stros get to 3 wins I’ll have to start hedging, really don’t wanna do that.

Cmon rainy: winning this game be so so huge. Losing it at this point be equally bad.,

Is the WS format 2-3-2 or they go back to 2-2-1-1-1? I so hate 2-3-2.,

2daBank

Cmon man. Get this Mfer out of here!! Fukk fukk fukk.,

2daBank

We really need to get this back onto ncaa football guys. Somehow we took this way off course., lol.

Just as much my fault, let’s do a different thread for WS and nhl 2marro and other Games before Saturday (obviously wanna see plenty of discussion on week 9!!))

U2.5

We really need to get this back onto ncaa football guys. Somehow we took this way off course., lol.

Just as much my fault, let’s do a different thread for WS and nhl 2marro and other Games before Saturday (obviously wanna see plenty of discussion on week 9!!))
    yeah i agree. Golden Knights pulled it out. let's get back on topic though lol.

U2.5

I am checking out NW +10 as one of my favorite plays this week so far. I just need to check injuries because that line seems way off to me

2daBank

I am checking out NW +10 as one of my favorite plays this week so far. I just need to check injuries because that line seems way off to me
    Not sure either will even score freaking 10 so I lean same way., it is a little tough to back a team knowing you be lucky to score 10 tho!!! Lol

U2.5

Not sure either will even score freaking 10 so I lean same way., it is a little tough to back a team knowing you be lucky to score 10 tho!!! Lol
    i agree. I think NW can move the ball a little against iowa. they might even get a 4th and inches once or twice before it's all said and done lol

U2.5

im probably going to take ohio st to cover 14. I just don't see wisconsin being able to stop that offense at all, and ohio st will most likely stack the box and make it a long day for the wiscy qb

thomorino

He has been pretty incredible this post season till today hadn’t he? He pretty much won the Tampa series. I dunno, I’d have to go look at his post season numbers to make a argument either way. I don’t think Stros would rather have anyone else pitching a game 7., beating him was huge for nats tonight! Beating Stros in game 1 not that big a deal as we saw last series, but beating Cole is a huge deal regardless of Game number!!!
    He struggled last year against Boston, Tampa's lineup wasn't very good. He as lucky against Yankees out a lot of runners in scoring position. He's good but not great in postseason

2daBank

im probably going to take ohio st to cover 14. I just don't see wisconsin being able to stop that offense at all, and ohio st will most likely stack the box and make it a long day for the wiscy qb
    Don’t think I’m touching. Lost lot of osu value with that shit show by wiscy last week.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57565

I'm sure I'll be in the minority here, but I'm taking Wisky +14 at OSU. Even with Saturday's train wreck in Champaign, Bucky has only lost 5 road games in Chryst's 5 seasons, only one by more than 14. 5 of the last 6 meetings w/ OSU decided by 7 or less. UW defense is only giving up 196 total yards per game with a similar schedule. OSU gets the W, but I'll grab the 2 TDS and watch the Badgers hang around.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    I'm sure I'll be in the minority here, but I'm taking Wisky +14 at OSU. Even with Saturday's train wreck in Champaign, Bucky has only lost 5 road games in Chryst's 5 seasons, only one by more than 14. 5 of the last 6 meetings w/ OSU decided by 7 or less. UW defense is only giving up 196 total yards per game with a similar schedule. OSU gets the W, but I'll grab the 2 TDS and watch the Badgers hang around.
    Being in the minority usually not a bad thing., honestly if you made me bet it I’d prob lean same way., I think the look ahead line was 10. Wiscy shitting the bed last week certainly created some value on them here. I don’t know it matter but that only side I could bet on principle. That Illini game means nothing, crazy it shifted line 4 points.

U2.5

my guess is you won't be the minority at all. we shall see

2daBank

my guess is you won't be the minority at all. we shall see
    I dunno. I doubt lot of ppl looking to play them. Not the average guy.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57565

Being in the minority usually not a bad thing., honestly if you made me bet it I’d prob lean same way., I think the look ahead line was 10. Wiscy shitting the bed last week certainly created some value on them here. I don’t know it matter but that only side I could bet on principle. That Illini game means nothing, crazy it shifted line 4 points.
    Big help on the value! I'm not sure you'd even get 10 if both came in undefeated. Now Wisky enters with no pressure - Actually like them more in this situation than coming in and dealing with a full week of "playoff" hype.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

tcu ml big wager.

2daBank

Big help on the value! I'm not sure you'd even get 10 if both came in undefeated. Now Wisky enters with no pressure - Actually like them more in this situation than coming in and dealing with a full week of "playoff" hype.
    I dunno which way it woulda went but pretty sure 10 or 10.5 was look ahead before last week.,, yea I def think last week helps them more than hurts them here. Still don’t know if it matter but agree w all you saying., I’m just not sure if they good enough to play w osu, I havnt been sure all year, nothing to do with last week.,

First 123456 ... Last