2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post
    Someone must have scared you real bad. How come you're not threating anyone with violence anymore? Find out where they live? SBR must be a big part of your life.
    He has always been respectful in this thread. I ask you do same. Attack him other places when he deserves it, lol. In here it all about us finding winners for the upcoming week!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    Glad your back
    It’s good to have friends in the fight against injustice

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17041

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    He has always been respectful in this thread. I ask you do same. Attack him other places when he deserves it, lol. In here it all about us finding winners for the upcoming week!!
    Will do. I did ask respectfully though. And btw....I've followed picks of yours since the Sonny days.

U2.5
    U2.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3223

I was about to say. This is the only thread worth posting in. The other ones are full of nonsense and vitriol. Banning the starter of the one thread worth a damn would be bad for business.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post
    Will do. I did ask respectfully though. And btw....I've followed picks of yours since the Sonny days.
    I get it. It just that encourages bs. I like we have one thread where there no fighting and just discussion bout games!! I’m gone for a few minutes and all hell breaks loose!! Lol.

That been a long time man!! Hopefully I’ve won ya more than lost ya! Lol:, Long was nobody playing my nfl this year we should be good! Lol. Doing terrible w that shit why I havnt been making many nfl threads!! Ncaa hoops almost here baby!!

U2.5

I get it. It just that encourages bs. I like we have one thread where there no fighting and just discussion bout games!! I’m gone for a few minutes and all hell breaks loose!! Lol.

That been a long time man!! Hopefully I’ve won ya more than lost ya! Lol:, Long was nobody playing my nfl this year we should be good! Lol. Doing terrible w that shit why I havnt been making many nfl threads!! Ncaa hoops almost here baby!!
    you like any nhl games tonight?

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Banker what in the world did they ban you for? You have arguably the most profitable and popular thread going in the forum this year.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ive been on Penn State all year but I think they are overvalued at this point. Michigan State off a bye should be able to keep the game close. I think lsu rolls too. Nix just isn't capable of putting up big numbers on his own.

U2.5

im taking bruins on the PL -1.5

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Hey Banker, FYI your "favorite" bearded "pro sports gambler" on ESPN is on Tulsa +10.5. Hmmm...

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30443

I guess I will lose money again betting on Colorado + over

Purduekev
    Purduekev's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

Army/San Jose St Over 51. San Jose 124th rush defense allowing 343 yards per game against Army's top 10 rush offense. Spartans 14th in the pass game so they will move the ball too. I know not many possessions but 51 reasonable.
    Last edited by Purduekev; 10-22-19 at 06:34 PM. Reason: spelling

Purduekev
    Purduekev's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

Quote Originally Posted by Purduekev View Post
    Army/San Jose St Over 51. San Jose 124th rush defense allowing 343 yards per game against Army's top 10 rush offense. Spartans 14th in the pass game so they will move the ball too. I know not many possessions but 51 reasonable.
    CORRECTION: San Jose allowing 223.7 rush yards per game not 343 but still bad and ranked 124th out of 130 FBS teams.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by U2.5 View Post
    you like any nhl games tonight?
    Yea but already started.

Kinda like Edmonton. Caps and over 6.5.

Like jets but gotta parlay them with something and that already started for me., suppose you could do jets/Nashville but I have jets sharks. Think I posted sharks in daily thread before the banning. I was just getting into nhl winners when all stuff happened?

U2.5

Yea but already started.

Kinda like Edmonton. Caps and over 6.5.

Like jets but gotta parlay them with something and that already started for me., suppose you could do jets/Nashville but I have jets sharks. Think I posted sharks in daily thread before the banning. I was just getting into nhl winners when all stuff happened?
    bruins up a goal and looking solid to cover -1.5 so far. leafs look like they're just skating through the motions right now. they have no heart tonight

U2.5

i never bet MLB because i always lose betting baseball, but for what it's worth if you want to fade my MLB pick if i were to bet it, I would bet nationals

2daBank

i never bet MLB because i always lose betting baseball, but for what it's worth if you want to fade my MLB pick if i were to bet it, I would bet nationals
    Damn, don’t say that. As of now I just have the nats future riding. Really wanted to just bet whole amount against them but only pays 1200ish so wtf the point w Stros being freaking -200?!!?! Figure just see how it goes for few games then if looks like Stros gonna take it start pounding them for the 4th win. Hoping nats just one them teams!!

2daBank

bruins up a goal and looking solid to cover -1.5 so far. leafs look like they're just skating through the motions right now. they have no heart tonight
    Wanted to play bruins in contest but was locked out my account at time!! Mfers!!! Lol

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1201

Little late and.prob doesn't matter in the WS but 1st game of a.series this season, Hou 42-11, Wash 27-27..
    Just gibberish that doesn't relate probably..

U2.5

Damn, don’t say that. As of now I just have the nats future riding. Really wanted to just bet whole amount against them but only pays 1200ish so wtf the point w Stros being freaking -200?!!?! Figure just see how it goes for few games then if looks like Stros gonna take it start pounding them for the 4th win. Hoping nats just one them teams!!
    gl man. I don't bet MLB or NBA. I stick to what I can win with. I was just trying to help you guys out lol

U2.5

bruins have goal called back for offside on replay, then hit 3 posts, then give up a goal

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

I was looking at the UVA/Ville game myself and it's tough to cap in that it showcases VA's anemic offense versus Louisville's putrid defense so somethings gotta give, right? Cards being at home you would think should provide their defense with a boost and Virginia's offense has been inept regardless of opponent...

Now when Louisville has the ball it's still a mystery as to what to expect because Virginia is easily the 2nd best defense they've seen all year, after Clemson, who held them to 10 last week. I think the side is tough to crack but I'm leaning Under 55 due to the fact that this game should see enough lull's in the action to maintain a modest score, and neither team has a particularly potent passing attack.

U2.5

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    I was looking at the UVA/Ville game myself and it's tough to cap in that it showcases VA's anemic offense versus Louisville's putrid defense so somethings gotta give, right? Cards being at home you would think should provide their defense with a boost and Virginia's offense has been inept regardless of opponent...

Now when Louisville has the ball it's still a mystery as to what to expect because Virginia is easily the 2nd best defense they've seen all year, after Clemson, who held them to 10 last week. I think the side is tough to crack but I'm leaning Under 55 due to the fact that this game should see enough lull's in the action to maintain a modest score, and neither team has a particularly potent passing attack.
    I looked at that game too. louisville defense was strong in 1H vs clemson until their offense turned ball over. Clemson wore them down in 2h. Virginia has been up and down. Hard to predict which virginia team will show up. I wouldn't bet on that one personally

2daBank

I’m really not convinced the right team is favored. Think this line is a lot of all our perceptions coming into the season that uva was good and ville stunk. When I watch them both play I gotta say ville looks like the better team to me.

Remember while yes Clemson held them to 10 ville also dropped two sure touchdowns in that game, 1 ended up being a pick in end zone after went thru guys hands, the other guys was gonna walk into endzone from 30 or wherever he was and doinked right off his hands!!!

I dunno if ville defense improving or tigers just bored? Saterfield doing a great job I know that. Pretty sure I’m gonna be on ville unless someone can convince me why that a bad idea??

U2.5

bruins cover -1.5 luckily. damn those empty net PP's when you need them to cover 1.5 lol

2daBank

gl man. I don't bet MLB or NBA. I stick to what I can win with. I was just trying to help you guys out lol
    That doesn’t help me at all if you jinxing the nats!!! lol. Honestly I been saying all year Stros gonna win it, nothing has changed for me to think otherwise, I think nats have a better chance than anyone else did but they still outclassed, Stros lineup basically has nats 3-4 hitters from 1-9!!! Both have 2 stud starters, both have a 3rd who can be very good, think nats hold edge with their 3rd and 4th starters but they facing the tougher lineup 1-9. In a perfect world for me other than nats just winning Stros wouldn’t get 3rd win till game 6 then I could decide on hedging again.,

Wish it woulda been cardinals here, I had a future on them that paid almost identical. Mentioned a few times had they made it I woulda went all in and then some against cause they woulda gotten crushed, no questions about it!! Lol

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

I’m really not convinced the right team is favored. Think this line is a lot of all our perceptions coming into the season that uva was good and ville stunk. When I watch them both play I gotta say ville looks like the better team to me.

Remember while yes Clemson held them to 10 ville also dropped two sure touchdowns in that game, 1 ended up being a pick in end zone after went thru guys hands, the other guys was gonna walk into endzone from 30 or wherever he was and doinked right off his hands!!!

I dunno if ville defense improving or tigers just bored? Saterfield doing a great job I know that. Pretty sure I’m gonna be on ville unless someone can convince me why that a bad idea??
    I don't disagree, I think there's some value with the home dog @ +3.5

My only concern is that the ACC seems to be loaded with some horrible defenses this year, but Virginia isn't one of them. Louisville squeaked by teams like Boston College and Wake and those defenses are practically nonexistent. I just don't know what the Cards are capable of against a defense with a pulse because last week was the first time they've seen one and they were pretty much kept in check. They had 228 yards of total offense... That's a tough day sledding even if you tack on the yardage that should've been.

U2.5

ive liked the way cards looked since game 1. they have a much better team from last season. they can run on anyone. they were gaining yards on clemson i know we both watched that game. i had clemson TT 043 though cause i didnt trust cards defense or their offense to cover the game total. I took 2H O27.5 though after we bothj saw cards drop easy TDs in 1H

2daBank

bruins cover -1.5 luckily. damn those empty net PP's when you need them to cover 1.5 lol
    Yea that shit crazy., blues playoff run last year those Mfers couldn’t score a empty net to save their lives!! I almost never pay the 1.5 but empty net comes into play far too often on my totals!! Kinda the equivalent to the stupid foul game and the spread w ncaa hoops, god I hate those coaches who continue fouling and take a Game they never trailed by more than 7-8 and end up not covering +12 or some shit!!! Drives me crazy!!! For totals too!!!!

U2.5

Yea that shit crazy., blues playoff run last year those Mfers couldn’t score a empty net to save their lives!! I almost never pay the 1.5 but empty net comes into play far too often on my totals!! Kinda the equivalent to the stupid foul game and the spread w ncaa hoops, god I hate those coaches who continue fouling and take a Game they never trailed by more than 7-8 and end up not covering +12 or some shit!!! Drives me crazy!!! For totals too!!!!
    leafs had empty net and a PP. bruins had it covered but I needed them to defend 6 on 4, but I know what u mean when you need the empty netter to cover lol

2daBank

I don't disagree, I think there's some value with the home dog @ +3.5

My only concern is that the ACC seems to be loaded with some horrible defenses this year, but Virginia isn't one of them. Louisville squeaked by teams like Boston College and Wake and those defenses are practically nonexistent. I just don't know what the Cards are capable of against a defense with a pulse because last week was the first time they've seen one and they were pretty much kept in check. They had 228 yards of total offense... That's a tough day sledding even if you tack on the yardage that should've been.
    True but I don’t think We can put uva defense anywhere near the same breath as the tigers, can ya? I havnt had a chance to dig into numbers to back to my initial thoughts as of yet. I plan on starting tonight after the old lady goes to bed and then I’ll have a better idea/get down on some I like.

2daBank

leafs had empty net and a PP. bruins had it covered but I needed them to defend 6 on 4, but I know what u mean when you need the empty netter to cover lol
    It usually totals it fukkin me up with.. like I said I almost never lay the goals. Maybe I’ll start one day but I’m new to betting regular season hockey daily., only ever tried once before and never stuck with it. I’m more comfortable with sports I feel I can use numbers to cap how games will play out, mainly baseball, ncaa hoops, and football.

U2.5

It usually totals it fukkin me up with.. like I said I almost never lay the goals. Maybe I’ll start one day but I’m new to betting regular season hockey daily., only ever tried once before and never stuck with it. I’m more comfortable with sports I feel I can use numbers to cap how games will play out, mainly baseball, ncaa hoops, and football.
    i understand. That's why I don't mess with MLB or NBA. Even though i might toss 10 bucks on the lakers just for a little action. I usually bet between 50 and 100, but sometimes I'll throw 500 if I really like a side. I don't do that often though

2daBank

i understand. That's why I don't mess with MLB or NBA. Even though i might toss 10 bucks on the lakers just for a little action. I usually bet between 50 and 100, but sometimes I'll throw 500 if I really like a side. I don't do that often though
    Nba regular season is too situational imo. Theoretically I should be able to cap it the same way as ncaa hoops but I just don’t trust I’m gonna get the same effort from one day to next and I don’t have any interest trying to figure out which players have ho’s in which city and all the other crap that determines whether they care that night or not.., I’ll stick to nba playoffs which usually pretty easy. More years than not the best team wins..

I love bases. It like getting 3-7 plus money coin flips a night in the 1st half of season! I love flipping coins at plus money if anyone interested call me!! I get +125 you can pick heads or tails!!! Lol

U2.5

Nba regular season is too situational imo. Theoretically I should be able to cap it the same way as ncaa hoops but I just don’t trust I’m gonna get the same effort from one day to next and I don’t have any interest trying to figure out which players have ho’s in which city and all the other crap that determines whether they care that night or not.., I’ll stick to nba playoffs which usually pretty easy. More years than not the best team wins..
    definitely playoffs in NBA is easier. I enjoy betting NCAA hoops. NBA reg season is trash mostly. I just put 25 down on golden knights ml +219. It's mainly just a hunch play

First 12345 ... Last