2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Just initial thoughts, after these I gotta go back them up w numbers. Wanted to get thread started for anyone on top of things ready to go!!

Feel like we could get a high scoring affair between Purdue and Illini but it the dreaded early start over for me so have to really sell it to myself w numbers to go in.

I’m really questioning if wrong team favored in Louisville? I have to look at this one little harder but I like what I watch from ville more than uva, although I (along w everyone) thought much higher of uva coming into the year. Can’t help but wonder if that why they favs?

Been on Pitt bandwagon quite a bit but this feels like a game I could see the mistakes they make rearing there ugly head. Hard to trust canes but off that loss you would think get a focused effort. I have to decide if mia offense can deal w Pitt front 7 who I really like?? No way I’m lying 5.5 here so it either canes or pass (some you guys will like hearing that! lol).

Would anyone be shocked if NW beat Iowa 6-3? Lol. DD seems like a lot. Not sure either scores more than 10 without special teams or d scores.

Wku been really impressive lately, I have to look closer at “We are” cause haven’t seen much of them.

Patting my back for Baylor last week in thinking that line was wrong. But if okie lite closes at -5 vs a Baylor team I really like should they really be getting double digits at isu? Note to self: Gotta look at isu run d

This sparty game feels all kinds of a spot psu gets clipped/sparty rises up and actually plays a good game somehow. Prob staying away tho cause not sure I can trust them.

I get scary has looked good but Vols seem to be a improving team to me as well. Vols as home dogs only way I could look at that game.

Doubt I’ll play Tulsa money line but they have been a tough out for all the good teams in this conf. Had smu dead to rights and they played very tough at cincy last week. This 1st of the good ones they catching at home isn’t it? Those 10.5 look very tempting.

If mizzou didn’t go and lose last week. I missed that potential upset while eying this one, lol.

No real opinion on osu/wiscy.

That seems like about it until diving into numbers where I’m sure lI’ll find more as week goes on. Like I said just wanted to get thread up so everyone can participate throughout week.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Oregon gonna beat the dogshit out of Washington st

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Wouldn’t doubt it. Wazzu defense is Swiss cheese vs anyone other than Colorado apparently. Lol.. just dunno if I trust quack attack of the big comeback win. I could see them little flat like the offense has looked a bunch. Prob go back and see how they have done after the udub game??

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

I must be a glutton for punishment, but I took Houston at +13.5. I know, they barely beat UConn last week, but I figured that one to be a grinder and took the under for my only win in a 1-3-1 Saturday. SMU has played some pretty hot trash this season, helping to inflate it's numbers, while Houston's only real break was last week on the road at Connecticut.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

SMU also looking ahead to Memphis next week, if you're in to that type of thing.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

2da wanted me to let y'all know he was banned so he wont be responding for whatever amount of time the geniuses decide.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Banker got banned so he will not be replying in this thread...he wanted me to post this

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Banker got banned so he will not be replying in this thread...he wanted me to post this
    Really???

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Really???
    Yep

firedawg

Banker one of few to talk sports lol

Unreal

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    2da wanted me to let y'all know he was banned so he wont be responding for whatever amount of time the geniuses decide.
    Unde beat me to the punch

firedawg

I got warning today about cussing
    I guess times have changed

Get back soon banker

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

I got warning today about cussing
    I guess times have changed

Get back soon banker
    That doodoo bird Morino cusses in every post but that piece of doo doo is still here

cussing is what did banker in

firedawg

That doodoo bird Morino cusses in every post but that piece of doo doo is still here

I'm on chopping block
    No more doo doo for me

unde0087
    Did we win?

Yet they ban one of the guys that talks sports and he is one of the most respected here
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: CappinTerp

firedawg

Banker was a sports talking machine

That is no doo doo

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Yet they ban one of the guys that talks sports and he is one of the most respected here
    Morino talks sports also...I will give him that but if you call him out he just cusses in every reply

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Banker was a sports talking machine

That is no doo doo
    Lol....guess I need to change my “status”

firedawg

Lol....guess I need to change my “status”
    Lol
    I'm shocked banker is in timeout after all the cussing I see daily

Wow

unde0087
    Did we win?

Morino talks sports also...I will give him that but if you call him out he just cusses in every reply
    Ya, my point is if you took a SBR poll morino or 2da, it would be 98% 2da.

firedawg

Morino in timeout?????

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Morino in timeout?????
    not sure...I think his PM's have always been disabled

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1177

That's so messed up..
    Not right.
    Not even close when people like macaronio get away with cursing at people for no reason other than he lacks social interaction and has a very limited vocabulary..

#FREEBANKER

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Wazzu has covered the last 9 games against Oregon. Another fairly decent team that has nothing to play for except pride. The line is a solid 14 in Vegas now. Oregon's next game is at USC, and while all the USC talk is centered around who will be their next HC, they still are 4-0 at home including a win over 1 loss Utah. Oregon is well aware of this. I see a "win and let's get out of town" type game. All Oregon wants to do is win out. The number of points does not matter. Win out and let the chips fall where they may. The good news for Oregon and their fans. They are 10-0 before the USC game. The bad news. That is spread over a 15 year period.

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Banker was a top poster at sbr. Guy was always talking sports and loved to talk wth posters about them.
    Seems to me that be a guy you would want at a forum.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Guys. I'm telling you. The Mods are out to take back control of this site. It is time they did. Way too much trash talk in here. If you have been warned by one of them, take it to heart. I sure am.

U2.5
    U2.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3223

what a bad idea to ban a guy who posts the most positive thread the week prior, that was actually discussing sports instead of name calling and finger pointing.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ya, my point is if you took a SBR poll morino or 2da, it would be 98% 2da.
    I cuss at people who post trash, I enjoy disagreement, idiots. Not that I care.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I cuss at people who post trash, I enjoy disagreement, idiots. Not that I care.
    Your cussing days are OVER. Got that? You are on extremely thin ice in here right now. Do you think that anyone would care if you got run? I can't wait for you to get into it with someone and get run.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post

Your cussing days are OVER. Got that? You are on extremely thin ice in here right now. Do you think that anyone would care if you got run? I can't wait for you to get into it with someone and get run.
    Get lost idiot.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Get lost idiot.
    No Thomo. It does not work that way anymore. It is time for you to go. All you want to do is fight. You are a huge liar. This business about you being a lawyer is pure fertilizer. This business of you being a gambler is also a major lie. You duck EVERYONE that challenges you. You are by far, the most hated poster in here. You will slip up. You can't help yourself. You have absolutely NO self control. People in your mental state rarely do.

thomorino

No Thomo. It does not work that way anymore. It is time for you to go. All you want to do is fight. You are a huge liar. This business about you being a lawyer is pure fertilizer. This business of you being a gambler is also a major lie. You duck EVERYONE that challenges you. You are by far, the most hated poster in here. You will slip up. You can't help yourself. You have absolutely NO self control. People in your mental state rarely do.
    I'll challenge you any day. Let's go.

Get lost idiot.

2daBank

I’m back

Squash that crap guys. These discussion threads been going a month without any the fighting bs, it not gonna start now!!!

Cuss all you want (at your own peril). Just be respectful and discuss the games is how we do it in bankers threads!!!

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17017

Someone must have scared you real bad. How come you're not threating anyone with violence anymore? Find out where they live? SBR must be a big part of your life.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1177

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I’m back

Squash that crap guys. These discussion threads been going a month without any the fighting bs, it not gonna start now!!!

Cuss all you want (at your own peril). Just be respectful and discuss the games is how we do it in bankers threads!!!
    Glad your back

1234 ... Last