2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Bc/ville feels like a total coin flip so taking bc+160 can’t be a bad idea imo.

tastylacey2019
    tastylacey2019's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    lol just leave out the fact florida or unc didn't rush for 100 on them either. not so inflated after all. gl with your play. you are a better tech believer than their own fans.
    I am not a virginia tech fan but miami doesnt impress me one bit. Miami shouldnt be -14 against any acc team home/away/on the moon.

tastylacey2019

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Bc/ville feels like a total coin flip so taking bc+160 can’t be a bad idea imo.
    the problem with BC is the coach. He becomes very conservative with small leads.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by tastylacey2019 View Post
    I am not a virginia tech fan but miami doesnt impress me one bit. Miami shouldnt be -14 against any acc team home/away/on the moon.
    I don’t disagree w you that canes laying that much feels like a lot, just think you underestimating why they laying that, it cause VT might be worst acc team not named gtech! I think we have beat this Game to death so I’m done with it, no interest playing either side, hope you cash. Gl

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

the problem with BC is the coach. He becomes very conservative with small leads.
    you brought up 2 bad acc coaches in this thread and neither was fuentes lol. watch tech today and you will get an idea what i'm talking about. guys on gameday just said his team doesn't even look interested in playing for him. wouldn't expect a road game at miami to be where they right the ship.

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24844

Agree with Vandelay on Army +2.5
    Shocka on Florida + 2.5
    I'd add Navy +3. Just feels like and armed forces kind of day.

2daBank

He has a beast running back, I don’t mind if he gets lead and pounds the rock. That game gonna be back and forth I think., it a total 50/50 type game as to who wins imo. I’m a big fan of +160 coin flips

tastylacey2019

you brought up 2 bad acc coaches in this thread and neither was fuentes lol. watch tech today and you will get an idea what i'm talking about. guys on gameday just said his team doesn't even look interested in playing for him. wouldn't expect a road game at miami to be where they right the ship.
    oh and the game day guys are always right. herbstreit picked miami to face clemson in the acc title game week 1 If you want to listen to those clowns I wish you the best.

tastylacey2019

He has a beast running back, I don’t mind if he gets lead and pounds the rock. That game gonna be back and forth I think., it a total 50/50 type game as to who wins imo. I’m a big fan of +160 coin flips
    if the bc defense can get a few stops they should win. Its strange because addazio is known as a defensive coach...this year he has no defense but a great offense.

2daBank

Did you watch them vs duke last week? Think questioning whether coach has lost team is incredibly fair.

2daBank

Just Got down on Bc, army, and Baylor mls

tastylacey2019

Did you watch them vs duke last week? Think questioning whether coach has lost team is incredibly fair.
    duke is better than you think and it was a very bad day for virginia tech. its one game and probably the reason the spread is 14

2daBank

duke is better than you think and it was a very bad day for virginia tech. its one game and probably the reason the spread is 14
    I know exactly what duke is, I bet them that game. Love duke as dogs. They not good enough to where they should wax teams by 30!! Pitt gonna beat them today, duke sucks as favs.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

oh and the game day guys are always right. herbstreit picked miami to face clemson in the acc title game week 1 If you want to listen to those clowns I wish you the best.
    as opposed to who? what team should he have picked in the coastal? choices aren't that great. those teams are interchangeable. who did you have? pitt? uva? duke? tech? unc? they are all so solid lol. personally i would have took uva, but their isn't much difference between any of them.

tastylacey2019

I know exactly what duke is, I bet them that game. Love duke as dogs. They not good enough to where they should wax teams by 30!! Pitt gonna beat them today, duke sucks as favs.
    i agree with that. Good luck with the bc pick. Might scan the card for an early game as hokies/canes my only play thus far.

2daBank

as opposed to who? what team should he have picked in the coastal? choices aren't that great. those teams are interchangeable. who did you have? pitt? uva? duke? tech? unc? they are all so solid lol. personally i would have took uva, but their isn't much difference between any of them.
    Coastal wide the fukk open. The only 2 teams I’d argue have no shot are the 2 tech schools! (I think they both on same side right? Hell I dunno, lol).

tastylacey2019

i wouldnt have taken miami with first yr head coach and freshman quarterback.

2daBank

i agree with that. Good luck with the bc pick. Might scan the card for an early game as hokies/canes my only play thus far.
    Yea it not a super great card. That why I started the thread. Felt like we needed to come up w more ideas since I was having problem filling my degen fix!! Lol.

I hope you cash tech bro, certainly not rooting against anyone and no interest laying -14 w Miami. I just can’t play them.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

gonna be a tight game. glad you got the +4. DC is a pretty good offensive coach.

tastylacey2019

last year richt tried to recruit his nephew who was either a 4 or 5 star quarterback and the kid turned him down . That says it all. Now they are going to the acc title game? please...espn hype machine week 1 couldnt wait for the chain and big ratings.

2daBank

gonna be a tight game. glad you got the +4. DC is a pretty good offensive coach.
    Yea I like cutcliff, but as a dog. It insane how often he wins as dog and how little he wins as fav!! Think they have lost 7 of last 8 or some shit as a fav! Completely the opposite when dogs under a td tho! Lol, strange!!

2daBank

last year richt tried to recruit his nephew who was either a 4 or 5 star quarterback and the kid turned him down . That says it all. Now they are going to the acc title game? please...espn hype machine week 1 couldnt wait for the chain and big ratings.
    You might as well throw a dart to pick that side of acc tho. Whoever you picking a total freaking guess and they just watched canes play gators tough would be why they thought that I’d guess., I like uva and Pitt better but not like I’m confident in either, lol.

tastylacey2019

think i might play tcu +3.5 over iowa state .5 or 1 unit but to be determined

2daBank

think i might play tcu +3.5 over iowa state .5 or 1 unit but to be determined
    I lean other way but I don’t like it that much to be laying the hook. Prefer Baylor as small dog at k-st.

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Like Tulane ml , Michigan over 47 and South Florida-11

2daBank

I like k-st but don’t think they have the team speed to keep Baylor from hitting them w few big plays.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Yea I like cutcliff, but as a dog. It insane how often he wins as dog and how little he wins as fav!! Think they have lost 7 of last 8 or some shit as a fav! Completely the opposite when dogs under a td tho! Lol, strange!!
    definite overachiever as they don't have the athletes compared to other schools in conference. guess they have that little guy mentality that gets em up for the dog games.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

I like k-st but don’t think they have the team speed to keep Baylor from hitting them w few big plays.
    coin flip. i'm teasing baylor in that one.

2daBank

I played auburn/gators u48.5 as well. My main concern would be gators might end up throwing a ton since there little chance they can run on tigers. When I’ve watched tigers They have done a great job tackling in open field after the catch so hoping despite lot of pass attempts clock will still be running. End of day I feel like this game screams low 20s wins it.

2daBank

definite overachiever as they don't have the athletes compared to other schools in conference. guess they have that little guy mentality that gets em up for the dog games.
    That and books just suck at lining them. making them dogs last week was retarded, I laughed all way 2 bank! lol. Then Saturday came and book laughed right back at me!! Lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by mikmik View Post
    Like Tulane ml , Michigan over 47 and South Florida-11
    Some the guys I respect who know Michigan real well been pushing their overs all season. Def sounds like a good play, just seems weird playing mishitgan overs. Lol.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

I lean Michigan but just don’t trust those fukks. As I mentioned would set up great for Iowa next week if they look like shit in this one!! Been eying that psu/Iowa game do weeks!!!

Gl brother
    I feel you.. its honestly just a play on the number... opened at 7, got bet down all the way to 3.5 for a game you could argue Iowa should be favored in. Somethings fishy here..

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

I played auburn/gators u48.5 as well. My main concern would be gators might end up throwing a ton since there little chance they can run on tigers. When I’ve watched tigers They have done a great job tackling in open field after the catch so hoping despite lot of pass attempts clock will still be running. End of day I feel like this game screams low 20s wins it.
    if its close i still don't think they will throw a lot. under looks good. i'm thinking about teasing buffalo, army, and iowa. 3 dogs that should be in tight games.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    I feel you.. its honestly just a play on the number... opened at 7, got bet down all the way to 3.5 for a game you could argue Iowa should be favored in. Somethings fishy here..
    books obviously still respecting what they thought of Michigan coming into the year. It makes sense they do have the weapons and the offense to be better than years past but it was so new to them could be it just taking awhile to figure out? Problem is the defense is way down from most harbaugh teams so it looks bad trying to run a offense that not protecting the d. This why over kinda makes sense imo. It would set up great if Michigan smoked Iowa this week, that all I know!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Ohio State should cover the points, like the Over in that game too.. Ohio State is a power house this year.. I'm gonna ride them every week no matter who they play..

First 123456 ... Last