JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Vtech awful. I was all over duke in that game last Friday. It was a struggle till that turnover then duke buried them but that means not shit to me cause I been fading Vtech a lot, I was shocked they were even favs to duke, they garbage. Pitt is really solid and has played bunch of solid teams. I think their front 7 prob the difference here, I don’t see duke being any better than them that for sure so I’m loving +180 or whatever. I don’t know if I even mess w the points.
    i like pitt +4 going to wait it out though.

see thats the mentality i have with this florida/auburn game. you either take FL ML or nothing

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Bc is another road dog that I think is a coin flip type game so really tempted to play the ml. Both teams have good and bad, overall I think bc is prob a little better but ville gamers. Really could go either way yet we can get bc+160ish!

Seems like several these types this week, kinda reminds me of early season mlb when you can fire at plus money coin flips!! Nothing I love better!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    i like pitt +4 going to wait it out though.

see thats the mentality i have with this florida/auburn game. you either take FL ML or nothing
    I lean under. I respect lot of ppl on both sides of this game. Personally I like auburn and think they legit but certainly understand taking dog.

Little worried gators throw a lot which could be bad for my under (not many things can go right for a lower total under when a team starts throwing a lot!) but auburn tackles really well in space so maybe they give up short completions that keep clock running. Just feels like a game Low 20s will win.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Really can’t go wrong tailing that guy. 14-8-1 this year and the Mfer was in the mid 60s%last few years too. Ain’t no fluke, he know ncaa. Baseball he as clueless as JJ, lol.
    He's the only one I will never go against when it comes to college foots. The Bear is OK but not as sharp as Steve imo. Everyone else on that show is pretty useless. Steve is on Iowa, Army, Northwestern and that Rutgers/Maryland over. I may very well play all 4 of those. The Bear is opposite Steve on Michigan and Tulane, but I would definitely go with with Steve's side over Bear's. I also like WVU, Pitt, and Tulsa among others.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    He's the only one I will never go against when it comes to college foots. The Bear is OK but not as sharp as Steve imo. Everyone else on that show is pretty useless. Steve is on Iowa, Army, Northwestern and that Rutgers/Maryland over. I may very well play all 4 of those. The Bear is opposite Steve on Michigan and Tulane, but I would definitely go with with Steve's side over Bear's. I also like WVU, Pitt, and Tulsa among others.
    I don’t even know the show? I listen to Steve and bear podcast sometimes and then another place I go always post all their plays so I see them there. Steve def only one I trust and actually tail some. He been good for all the years i can remember. I have no interest in the Iowa/micn game, in a perfect world Iowa would look like shit and burn everyone on them so I can love them next week vs psu!! Lol

2daBank

Alright, good talk., im tired now! We can discuss more in morning!!

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

I don’t even know the show? I listen to Steve and bear podcast sometimes and then another place I go always post all their plays so I see them there. Steve def only one I trust and actually tail some. He been good for all the years i can remember. I have no interest in the Iowa/micn game, in a perfect world Iowa would look like shit and burn everyone on them so I can love them next week vs psu!! Lol
    Sorry I should have said the Daily Wager show.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    duke being -4 is SKETCHY. they were shaky vs v tech and if the coaching was better at v tech they should have beat duke. pitt is a little underrated here
    ??
    09/27/19 @ Virginia Tech W 45-10

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 1005

Just fade QH.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Same, that podcast is all you need for a solid college football Saturday.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Just fade QH.
    Gl finding that fat cowards plays!! You know them? I’d love to fade him.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Posted in JJ's thread but here ya go...
    Michigan -4 (everyone on Iowa)
    West Virginia +10.5
    Ohio St/Sparty Over 49
    Georgia Tennessee Under 52 (bet it last night, 51 still a good number)

Florida +2.5

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Agree with Shocka on Florida +2.5

tastylacey2019
    tastylacey2019's Avatar Become A Pro!

Virginia Tech +14 over miami is easy money. Miami is a joke. Diaz is in over his skis and the players just care about the chain and not finishing football games.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    Sorry I should have said the Daily Wager show.
    All good, yea there some mf’in clowns on that show, obviously I check it out sometimes cause love the idea of show and it at least better than the dumb shit one Fox has!!

That how I know Stanford Steve is clueless as fukk when it comes to mlb, just from the plays I’ve seen him take on that show. I only gotta see 20-30 mlb plays from someone to have a pretty good idea if they have any clue wtf they doing, nothing to do with record on them.

We can’t be good at everything! I have no problem sayin Stanford Steve way better at ncaa than I’ll ever be. He can’t hold my jock at baseball tho!! lol.

Rest of dudes on that show worthless. That fat fukk w the beard is so terrible, dunno how they pass him off as a “professional gambler”? My ass. Same thing on the fs1 lock it in show, guy who supposed to be a pro is so garbage. They both go on and on about “value” as if it some magic word that explains everything and it not just subjective tout speak!! “Well yea it true I havnt finished plus units in any week all year but it’s ok cause I was getting great value!”.,lmao

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by tastylacey2019 View Post
    Virginia Tech +14 over miami is easy money. Miami is a joke. Diaz is in over his skis and the players just care about the chain and not finishing football games.
    Dunno what Vtech team you been watching partner? Canes look like world beaters compared to them!! Not saying I want any part of Miami laying fss but dunno how the hell ya could be that confident in tech?

Pass for me. Gl tho

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

i like buffalo today. think utah st. scores enough to cover number against lsu. uconn sucks so i'm stuck on a lean there. like michigan state, but can't trust them even with that number. asia gambler talking me off stanford in this thread, but that looks like a cover number to me.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Posted in JJ's thread but here ya go...
    Michigan -4 (everyone on Iowa)
    West Virginia +10.5
    Ohio St/Sparty Over 49
    Georgia Tennessee Under 52 (bet it last night, 51 still a good number)

Florida +2.5
    I lean Michigan but just don’t trust those fukks. As I mentioned would set up great for Iowa next week if they look like shit in this one!! Been eying that psu/Iowa game do weeks!!!

Gl brother

Biff41
    Biff41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4769

Iowa at Michigan. Both coaches are going to try to put their imprint showing how talented they are but this one will really come down to which team has the strongest line and can open holes on offense and close them on def.....team with quick agile players will have the edge as well.
    355 Iowa 48 48 +148
    356 Michigan. -3.5 -11 -170
    Last edited by Biff41; 10-05-19 at 09:09 AM.

tastylacey2019

watched virginia tech vs boston college on the road they should have won that one outright. Only bad game came against duke who has exceeded expectations early in the year. Tell me exactly what miami has done this yr besides pee down their legs vs florida? 14 points is outrageous.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Dunno what Vtech team you been watching partner? Canes look like world beaters compared to them!! Not saying I want any part of Miami laying fss but dunno how the hell ya could be that confident in tech?

Pass for me. Gl tho
    vtech one of worst power 5 teams right now. vtech and gtech have become the ole miss and arkansas of the acc. and they turn the ball over. miami only plays good when they win turnover battle. bad matchup for tech again.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    i like buffalo today. think utah st. scores enough to cover number against lsu. uconn sucks so i'm stuck on a lean there. like michigan state, but can't trust them even with that number. asia gambler talking me off stanford in this thread, but that looks like a cover number to me.
    I feel like udub starting to hit their stride. Stamford Steve hated trees, if he don’t wanna take the points w his squad neither do I!! lol

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

watched virginia tech vs boston college on the road they should have won that one outright. Only bad game came against duke who has exceeded expectations early in the year. Tell me exactly what miami has done this yr besides pee down their legs vs florida? 14 points is outrageous.
    did you watch kansas at bc also? that should tell you quite a bit about bc defense.

tastylacey2019

miami was lucky to win vs central michigan lol.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

I feel like udub starting to hit their stride. Stamford Steve hated trees, if he don’t wanna take the points w his squad neither do I!! lol
    i gotta check his twitter to see his picks every week. dude knows his stuff. fat dude trevor matich has been pretty good last few weeks too.

tastylacey2019

did you watch kansas at bc also? that should tell you quite a bit about bc defense.
    the bc defense is poor but their offense can put numbers up.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

I lean Michigan but just don’t trust those fukks. As I mentioned would set up great for Iowa next week if they look like shit in this one!! Been eying that psu/Iowa game do weeks!!!

Gl brother
    think the game is too close for 4. whoever wins its tight in a toss up and given that i would take the team getting 4. iowa isn't a team you all of a sudden become explosive against. and banker, you need one of these threads every week now that you started it lol.

2daBank

vtech one of worst power 5 teams right now. vtech and gtech have become the ole miss and arkansas of the acc. and they turn the ball over. miami only plays good when they win turnover battle. bad matchup for tech again.
    I agree, that program has totally went to shit. I know it not a great looking card today but If vtech is being considered might be better off taking your family to the zoo or something and not betting!! Lol

2daBank

Bc secondary is awful but I agree I like their offense. I lean BC ml

tastylacey2019

I agree, that program has totally went to shit. I know it not a great looking card today but If vtech is being considered might be better off taking your family to the zoo or something and not betting!! Lol
    i guess you guys are allergic to money. where is the miami program right now? virginia tech might win this outright though im taking the points.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

lets assume diaz can't coach. its already obvious fuentes can't. but miami still gives up only 60 yds rpg and 270 total yards with +6 t/o ration compared to vtech -8. miami fans are raucous and this is just the opponent they need to fool their fans into thinking they are good.

tastylacey2019

Bc secondary is awful but I agree I like their offense. I lean BC ml
    dillon and brown always give you a punchers chance

2daBank

miami was lucky to win vs central michigan lol.
    That doesn’t mean anything for this game tho. Certainly not saying canes world beaters or that they cover, just that I have no interest playing VT.

tastylacey2019

lets assume diaz can't coach. its already obvious fuentes can't. but miami still gives up only 60 yds rpg and 270 total yards with +6 t/o ration compared to vtech -8. miami fans are raucous and this is just the opponent they need to fool their fans into thinking they are good.
    those stats are inflated due to bethune cookman and central michigan being inept.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

those stats are inflated due to bethune cookman and central michigan being inept.

lol just leave out the fact florida or unc didn't rush for 100 on them either. not so inflated after all. gl with your play. you are a better tech believer than their own fans.

First 12345 ... Last