2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Cmon ya’ll I’m not tired, bases over, and honestly didn’t do much with this card or see a ton I like so give me some good plays to look at and tell me why.

I’m kinda interested in ole miss. They showed pretty decent vs bama, saw a favorable stat for teams who cover as big dogs to bama fair pretty well the following week. After cal and bama vandy presents some class relief for ol piss and think they might look good here, should be hungry for a W.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Nobody wants to talk right now fukker

Sol Diablo
    Sol Diablo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2483

Stanford's one chance to save some face this season. They will put it all out there.

Consider the points.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Pittsburgh great as underdog, Duke sucks as favorite. Also Pitt has owned the series lately.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Pittsburgh great as underdog, Duke sucks as favorite. Also Pitt has owned the series lately.
    I was actually just looking at this one and thinking exactly the same thing bro. Love duke as dogs but not favs. Def using Pitt in the dog ml contest I play in. I like them to pull the upset.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Nobody wants to talk right now fukker
    Lol. Why not?
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Diablo View Post
    Stanford's one chance to save some face this season. They will put it all out there.

Consider the points.
    Ugh. I seriously don’t like that team. Pissed me off i pushed w beavers +3 last week, they outplayed the shit out of trees but couldn’t cash in any points in 1st half. Came all way back then botch fukkin kickoff to give trees short field to kick gw fg!! I walked away thinking Oregon st was the better team, and they not that good! Lol

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I was actually just looking at this one and thinking exactly the same thing bro. Love duke as dogs but not favs. Def using Pitt in the dog ml contest I play in. I like them to pull the upset.
    Fuk, maybe we are the squares on this game??

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30412

Stanford's backup QB David Mills is a big downgrade from KJ Costello.

Shaw said Costello is "somewhere between questionable and doubtful" whatever that means

But line seems to indicate Costello is playing? Was Stanford +17 yesterday and now +14.5

At any rate, I need to know for certain Costello is healthy and playing before even considering Stanford. Can't do it here

badgerguy
    badgerguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

Iowa +4

asiagambler

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Stanford's backup QB David Mills is a big downgrade from KJ Costello.

Shaw said Costello is "somewhere between questionable and doubtful" whatever that means

But line seems to indicate Costello is playing? Was Stanford +17 yesterday and now +14.5

At any rate, I need to know for certain Costello is healthy and playing before even considering Stanford. Can't do it here
    Costello is out so it will be Mills. That is a lot of points to cover but I don't agree with the move. Stanford is really bad this year. Washington can win this by 25 if they want.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Costello is out so it will be Mills. That is a lot of points to cover but I don't agree with the move. Stanford is really bad this year. Washington can win this by 25 if they want.
    Do you have a go to site where you see starting qbs or do you just google around for info?

asiagambler

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Do you have a go to site where you see starting qbs or do you just google around for info?
    Mostly google and twitter. Any site I've found that aggregates college injuries are neither accurate nor comprehensive

2daBank

Oregon st looks decent to me. Despite freaking losing to trees last week they were the better team imo. The offense is very capable, should be a freaking shootout w bruins but not sure UCLA the better team here and I’m getting like a touchdown.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Ohio State

LSU

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Fuk, maybe we are the squares on this game??
    Lol. Or we just really smart

I think pit front 7 prob the best unit in this game, their qb supposed to be back. I loved duke vs Vtech but that cause I was shocked tech favored vs anyone, they terrible and duke waxed them. Pit been facing mostly bowl teams and think improving as they go. At worst I think these teams even so getting 4/5 points or +180ish def way to go imo.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Ohio State

LSU
    You should know damn well I ain’t playing either one of those, not my style.

Personally think prob a good week to jump off the osu bandwagon, that game gonna end up being ugly and close I think. Doubt I’m playin MSU tho.

Sharp guys I know like Utah st or over. LSU hasn’t really stopped anyone other than that dog shit option team they played. I’m sure they will prob continue steamrolling on offense but that a shitload of points when the opposing team will prob score and prob not that much motivation for LSU this week. Pass for me, if it wasn’t a early kick I might play over but hate high totals combined w early starts.

asiagambler

UCLA probably starting their backup QB but I don't think he's any worse than DTR. Maybe even better

2daBank

UCLA probably starting their backup QB but I don't think he's any worse than DTR. Maybe even better
    Yea I dunno it matters much, osu d suck either prob be fine vs them but I think beavers offense can def move ball here, Maybe over? Feels like a potential track meet. Beevs def got some offensive talent.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by badgerguy View Post
    Iowa +4
    I have no clue here, what I’d really like is for Iowa to look bad so it helps their line when psu comes in to Iowa at night next week! Lol. With so many loving Iowa if they get whipped in this one should get me great number to back them next week!!!

I’ve heard some interestingly solid arguments for this over but I still dunno wtf Michigan gonna give me?

asiagambler

Yea I dunno it matters much, osu d suck either prob be fine vs them but I think beavers offense can def move ball here, Maybe over? Feels like a potential track meet. Beevs def got some offensive talent.
    Over was my first instinct. Luton has some really good numbers and Hodgins is top 10 nationally in receiving yards. UCLA just about the worst pass defense I've seen

But even with the number going down a couple points, it's still really high (65.5). Still very bad teams and can be unpredictable. I actually might consider UCLA -5.5

2daBank

Over was my first instinct. Luton has some really good numbers and Hodgins is top 10 nationally in receiving yards. UCLA just about the worst pass defense I've seen

But even with the number going down a couple points, it's still really high (65.5). Still very bad teams and can be unpredictable. I actually might consider UCLA -5.5
    Side wise think it dog ml or nothing for me. Really don’t think UCLA any better than them. That wazzu win was whatever but not like they backed it up and played great last week, Mfers have played one good half of football all year.

MrAllin
    MrAllin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1612

The air force falcon died this week at the age of 23. oldest falcon in school history, plus airforce playing really well as of late. waiting till tomorrow to play that one, think the line might get to 3. Cant find the price on the ok state no defensive td prob think that's a solid play at anything under -300. I like Maryland to bounce back against a really bad Rutgers team.

MrAllin

Alot of sharps on wvu this week Texas is 1-8 ats the week before they play Oklahoma. I just dont know how good this wvu Team is. Also think the no D or S td Is a good play here.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by MrAllin View Post
    The air force falcon died this week at the age of 23. oldest falcon in school history, plus airforce playing really well as of late. waiting till tomorrow to play that one, think the line might get to 3. Cant find the price on the ok state no defensive td prob think that's a solid play at anything under -300. I like Maryland to bounce back against a really bad Rutgers team.
    Def a get right Game for Terps I’m just not much into laying dd w mediocre teams, Prob cash tho.

I’m sure I could maybe be sold on AF but it won’t have anything to do w a dead mascot, with all due respect. I was impressed w some the passes they connected on in 1st half of the sjst game, don’t get that from these option military schools much. Without those throws they might have been in trouble: I havnt really seen or followed navy much this year tho.

2daBank

Alot of sharps on wvu this week Texas is 1-8 ats the week before they play Oklahoma. I just dont know how good this wvu Team is. Also think the no D or S td Is a good play here.
    Yea I know some guys who have them on their card. Only time I saw wvu was vs mizzou who’s d I don’t love this year and held them to 7. I know Texas has all kinds of issues in their secondary tho which I’m sure has a lot to do with it..

horns really so decimated on back end of d I dunno if I’ll mess w them anymore this year? normally I’d be all over them as dogs next week (I’m sure ya know the Herman numbers as such) but not while they have no corners!!!

MrAllin

Trying to talk myself into iowa state what's your read on that one?

MrAllin

Yea I know some guys who have them on their card. Only time I saw wvu was vs mizzou who’s d I don’t love this year and held them to 7. I know Texas has all kinds of issues in their secondary tho which I’m sure has a lot to do with it..

horns really so decimated on back end of d I dunno if I’ll mess w them anymore this year? normally I’d be all over them as dogs next week (I’m sure ya know the Herman numbers as such) but not while they have no corners!!!
    Yeah herman's an awesome underdog coach, but he burned me once already this year. And they can't stop anything on D with healthy DBs

2daBank

Trying to talk myself into iowa state what's your read on that one?
    I lean that way too but last time I looked it was -3,5, hooked scared me off. If it goes back to -3 I might play them or maybe just ml parlay them w Stros and Yankees, lol.

Like Baylor as small dog but missed better number there as well.

asiagambler

Side wise think it dog ml or nothing for me. Really don’t think UCLA any better than them. That wazzu win was whatever but not like they backed it up and played great last week, Mfers have played one good half of football all year.
    I know! It's just the contrarian in me I guess because who in their right mind would lay points with UCLA? This is also supposed to be one of the smallest crowds ever at Rose Bowl stadium so not much of a home field to speak of.

But UCLA has played a tough schedule so maybe all the ass kickings they took actually helps them here against a big step down in competition.

I also like Maryland and Rutgers over 55.5

Rutgers fired their coach and OC after Michigan loss. TE coach got promoted to interim. Don't know anything about him but few things I read indicate he likes to take chances and go for big plays. Seems like a good spot here to go for it with nothing to lose? Maryland capable of explosive plays themselves. I think we see something like the score against Syracuse

2daBank

I know! It's just the contrarian in me I guess because who in their right mind would lay points with UCLA? This is also supposed to be one of the smallest crowds ever at Rose Bowl stadium so not much of a home field to speak of.

But UCLA has played a tough schedule so maybe all the ass kickings they took actually helps them here against a big step down in competition.

I also like Maryland and Rutgers over 55.5

Rutgers fired their coach and OC after Michigan loss. TE coach got promoted to interim. Don't know anything about him but few things I read indicate he likes to take chances and go for big plays. Seems like a good spot here to go for it with nothing to lose? Maryland capable of explosive plays themselves. I think we see something like the score against Syracuse
    Someone else I respect was telling me he liked this one too, and I saw Stanford Steve has it for his best bet this week and that Mfer is one ncaa fb capping Mfer (who knew espn had anyone worth a fukk? Lol), I’ve seen him on that daily wager show and he don’t know Jack fukk about baseball but I tail his ncaa fb all the time, he been money for like 3 years straight now!!

I’ll prob join ya’ll on that 1!!

I so don’t even think bout the square/sharp shit anymore, hell I’d have thought ppl be higher on UCLA than Oregon st after the last few weeks? Beats me, I guess if i like beavers it prob is square! Lol

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

duke being -4 is SKETCHY. they were shaky vs v tech and if the coaching was better at v tech they should have beat duke. pitt is a little underrated here

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57529

Army +2.5 - They've won 15 straight at home. Live home dog vs Tulane - Another Stanford Steve pick!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    duke being -4 is SKETCHY. they were shaky vs v tech and if the coaching was better at v tech they should have beat duke. pitt is a little underrated here
    Vtech awful. I was all over duke in that game last Friday. It was a struggle till that turnover then duke buried them but that means not shit to me cause I been fading Vtech a lot, I was shocked they were even favs to duke, they garbage. Pitt is really solid and has played bunch of solid teams. I think their front 7 prob the difference here, I don’t see duke being any better than them that for sure so I’m loving +180 or whatever. I don’t know if I even mess w the points.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Army +2.5 - They've won 15 straight at home. Live home dog vs Tulane - Another Stanford Steve pick!
    Really can’t go wrong tailing that guy. 14-8-1 this year and the Mfer was in the mid 60s%last few years too. Ain’t no fluke, he know ncaa. Baseball he as clueless as JJ, lol.

1234 ... Last