Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Bold pick. (Fortune favors the bold). GL with that futures.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    just curious why do you think that?

I am a Panther fan but I don’t see it

Cam is trash, Secondary might be the worst safety tandem in the NFL

Olsen is washed up

O-Line is horrific

coach is dumb as rocks

fan base is shitty

hard schedule
    This clown has a thread proclaiming panthers win every game but August 12th he didn’t see them being any good! Only at sbr

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    I think they have enough for 1 final Sb push this season. Beyond that doubtful as this will be it for Brees/Payton combo.
    Brees looked finished end of last season. If teams are wise they will sit all over the short stuff and make him prove he can beat them down field. I like falcons to reclaim division this year.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    He averaged as many TD's as INT's the last 4 games of the regular season that he played and only cracked 100 QB rating 1 time. He averaged over 33 attempts those games. That's either fading or an injury. I like to say weenie arm so I am gonna go with that.

I like Brees - he's a good dude, but I don't think that he can roll out every year and average 40 attempts a game on a reconstructed shoulder. At some point he will start to fail. I'm guessing this is the year that we see a major drop off.

Maybe not! We'll see.
    Hate Brees, phony. Not important. What is important is what you mentioned he looked like end of last year. Once QBs of this age fall off they hardly ever get it back. I think he done.

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

LB you are onto something. I have been studying the division. I think I would rather bet Falcons to win though then against Saints. going against Brees/Payton makes me uncomfortable. that is a formidable duo.

sosawestbrook

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    This clown has a thread proclaiming panthers win every game but August 12th he didn’t see them being any good! Only at sbr
    dont be a hypocrite. didn't you just say Cards dont have the talent to compete in playoffs? now you are all over them. Papa had to school you on your own team just last week.

ay bro. you a funny guy.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    dont be a hypocrite. didn't you just say Cards dont have the talent to compete in playoffs? now you are all over them. Papa had to school you on your own team just last week.

ay bro. you a funny guy.
    You a nobody clown. Rather you stopped wasted my time quoting my post cause you not worth talking to.

You ain’t ever schooled anyone on anything, I bet cards futures at the asb so keep trying kid. You not funny and damn sure not a man, kid. Another broke dikk non pro.
    Points Awarded:

sosawestbrook gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

sosawestbrook

You a nobody clown. Rather you stopped wasted my time quoting my post cause you not worth talking to.

You ain’t ever schooled anyone on anything, I bet cards futures at the asb so keep trying kid. You not funny and damn sure not a man, kid. Another broke dikk non pro.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

The funeral proceedings have begun.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saints should still make the playoffs, the problem with your predicution is the division is trash. Atlanta has no offensive line, Cam looks like shit, tampa is trash. 9 wins takes the division, Saints should get nine if Brees is only out 6 weeks as is being reported.

thomorino

I was looking to bet the Saints to win the division on this news and an overreaction in the market, but they are still -250 to win the division.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Saints should still make the playoffs, the problem with your predicution is the division is trash. Atlanta has no offensive line, Cam looks like shit, tampa is trash. 9 wins takes the division, Saints should get nine if Brees is only out 6 weeks as is being reported.
    Your problem is you got a hard on for a guy who can’t do anything but dink and dunk anymore. Before you say more nonsense check the numbers dating back to week 12 last year. Washed up. I know you not big on FACTS tho so keep ignoring the truth.

thomorino

Your problem is you got a hard on for a guy who can’t do anything but dink and dunk anymore. Before you say more nonsense check the numbers dating back to week 12 last year. Washed up. I know you not big on FACTS tho so keep ignoring the truth.
    Ah Brees threw for 370 yards week 1 against a solid Houston defense - that would be a fact. He led the league last year in completion percentage - that's a fact.

There are no facts suggesting he is washed up - which is why you won't be betting against the Saints to win the division and make the playoffs.

thomorino

The problem after week 12 last year was the offensive line was beat to shit, Unger had back issues and then retired, Armstead was playing with a torn pec, Brees was not the problem, and he looked great to start the season this year with a healthy offensive line.

2daBank

You always been king of excuses. Keep ignoring he has the arm strength of a child. “Looked great”? Lmfao. Didn’t do shit all 1st half. Houston played soft coverage and handed him the dink and dunk garbage.

thomorino

You always been king of excuses. Keep ignoring he has the arm strength of a child.
    Oh come on, your theory that Brees suddenly forgot how to play football when his offensive line was beat to shit at the end of the year is not persuasive.

2daBank

Oh come on, your theory that Brees suddenly forgot how to play football when his offensive line was beat to shit at the end of the year is not persuasive.
    Nobody said he doesn’t know how to play football, the fact he a field general what keeping him relevant., good defenses gonna sit on him short like they did last season. He still pick apart garbage cause anyone who has command of a offense can in this league now. His talent is nowhere close to top 5 anymore tho. His leadership is, arm isn’t, when you lose something off a arm that was never a strength it a problem.

thomorino

You always been king of excuses. Keep ignoring he has the arm strength of a child. “Looked great”? Lmfao. Didn’t do shit all 1st half. Houston played soft coverage and handed him the dink and dunk garbage.
    Fuk off

2daBank

Not to mention saints biggest problem, they a bunch of pathetic crying pussies. Every week they cry about refs and make excuses. That why you like them isn’t it!???

thomorino

Nobody said he doesn’t know how to play football, the fact he a field general what keeping him relevant., good defenses gonna sit on him short like they did last season. He still pick apart garbage cause anyone who has command of a offense can in this league now. His talent is nowhere close to top 5 anymore tho. His leadership is, arm isn’t, when you lose something off a arm that was never a strength it a problem.
    And yet he torched Houston for nearly 400 yards.

thomorino

Not to mention saints biggest problem, they a bunch of pathetic crying pussies. Every week they cry about refs and make excuses. That why you like them isn’t it!???
    Fuk off. All this shit you talk yet you don't have the ball to bet against the Saints to win the division. I'd hammer the Saints at even money to win the division but they are still -250.

lakerboy

Books aren't going to give up on them right off the bat. Sure the division isn't great looking RIGHT NOW. The saints will most likely lose the next three games on the schedule. Certainly two of those. They have a decent team and it looks like hill might be the QB soon. They will struggle in every division game as well. Probably lose both to the falcons. They peaked last year when they were blowing everyone out. Nothing but going downhill since then. They really should have lost to the eagles in the first game last playoffs.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

Books aren't going to give up on them right off the bat. Sure the division isn't great looking RIGHT NOW. The saints will most likely lose the next three games on the schedule. Certainly two of those. They have a decent team and it looks like hill might be the QB soon. They will struggle in every division game as well. Probably lose both to the falcons. They peaked last year when they were blowing everyone out. Nothing but going downhill since then. They really should have lost to the eagles in the first game last playoffs.
    The falcons are trash lakerboy they have no oline, saints still have the best roster in the division.

lakerboy

The falcons are trash lakerboy they have no oline, saints still have the best roster in the division.
    I NEVER lose these threads. On the NFL at least. Falcons are mediocre but you will see how the saints fall apart this year.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30443

Call me crazy but I'm liking the Bucss. Their defense looks pretty good when you look at what 49ers did to Bengals on Sunday. Bucs defense held them to 17 pts! Winston just needs to play smarter, he's got the weapons. Let's see if Arians can work some magic

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Call me crazy but I'm liking the Bucss. Their defense looks pretty good when you look at what 49ers did to Bengals on Sunday. Bucs defense held them to 17 pts! Winston just needs to play smarter, he's got the weapons. Let's see if Arians can work some magic
    Winston isn't capable of playing smart and the o-line still sucks, they are a bad team, Carolina just made them look decent.<br>

First 123