Betpoints: 30443

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Kerr already said he might come back
    I know that's what I'm referring to

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

You can’t tell goaty anything about his hero’s. He falls in love w skill set/talent and disregards all the glaring character flaws that will always prevent some of them from being what he thinks they should be.

Some the stuff he says about cousins is freaking comical. Everyone knows what a clown ass not giving a shit bum he is besides goaty. What else explains why he ended up on dubs w a 1 year crap deal? If the dude had any heart he would be a max player leading a franchise!!
    Cousins tore his achilles dude. The guy came back in 8 months and dominated. He wasn't gonna get a huge contract. He's gonna win a ring instead. 100% lock, or I'll leave SBR forever. Said it from Day 1. Cousins is a bum, but is already on track for the hall of fame. Sure, that makes sense. Everyone on the Warriors knows that Cousins is the third best player on that team when 100% healthy.

Anyone who doesn't think KD is coming back for the NBA finals is straight up delusional and hasn't played competitive sports.
    Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post

Bucks will go small and push the pace. Not really suitable for Cousins.

But I can't believe all this talk about him coming back from a torn quad. I think it's mostly posturing and and maybe wishful thinking.
    Go small? With who at the 5? Illlysova? Cousins will eat him alive. Easy foul trouble. Cousins will play 25 min a game in the finals and will dominate all those minutes. Anything he provides is a bonus. Cousins is a much better player than the Bucks second best player, Middleton. It's frankly not even close.... And Warriors are only gonna need him sparingly. Enough said. Bet against that. I dare you.

Goat Milk

People in here think KD not coming back? Lol. Damn. GL to you guys. Warriors will be healthy come game 1. Whoever they play, Bucks or Raptors, presumably Bucks....those teams are finished.

Bucks second best player in Khris Middleton. Draymond Green is the 5th best player on the Warriors and he's better than Middleton.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I’m with you Goat. Most of these guys check in for the playoffs. The first thing they know about teams, and even players is what they watch in game 1 of a series. Could stump 95% on what school Middleton went to unless they happened to degen bet an A&M game like a decade ago. NBA knowledge is basically nonexistent here. Cousins doesn’t act how they like so he’s just a punk who couldn’t do shit in Sac town to them.
    Points Awarded:

Goat Milk gave Cuse0323 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Goat Milk

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bucks -200 without Durant
    JJ this is why you're mowing lawns.

Take the GSW juice and buy yourself a nice suit and take Malaya out

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Kerr already said he might come back
    They don't even need him, but he will be back

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

The Warriors have injury's as we all know and have key players out as of now. With that said , the Warriors team that was in the floor last night , that ended the Blazers season, is plenty enough to beat the Bucks. The Bucks will find ways to lose, not win, the Finals. Next year might be a different story.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

Quote Originally Posted by spippen View Post
    The Warriors have injury's as we all know and have key players out as of now. With that said , the Warriors team that was in the floor last night , that ended the Blazers season, is plenty enough to beat the Bucks. The Bucks will find ways to lose, not win, the Finals. Next year might be a different story.
    I can agree with that. Warriors are way more experienced everywhere and have closers and kd will obviously be back, his injury is simply a calf strain. The bucks defense is very good and can limit the Ws great offense but the Ws defense is good enough to limit just an ok Bucks offense and an inexperience one at that. They blazers were destroyed by just Draymond alone, he brought them back down 18 in the 3rd in game 3 by himself.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

A healthy warriors team will destroy this Bucks team - Bledose is trash, Giannis will be guarded by KD, they have little chance if any if the Igoudala and Durant are healthy.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I changed my mind.... no way is Milwaukee beating G.S.

You have Toronto on the ropes.... and you allow them to beat you? Not once... but twice?

Fuk Milwaukee.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

So the Bucks are beating the Warriors but having trouble with the raptors?

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    So the Bucks are beating the Warriors but having trouble with the raptors?
    So styles make fights and styles make NBA matchups so their struggles w Toronto have zero to do with golden State and that potential matchup, but No at this point I don't think they can beat Golden State.

Btw golden State struggled vs the clips losing 2 but they blew out Portland in 4 games. Does that mean the clips are better tyasn Portland? No. Styles make fights.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

You have Toronto on the ropes.... and you allow them to beat you? Not once... but twice?

Fuk Milwaukee.
    I.agree.

garygroundwork
    garygroundwork's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12445

Fuk Milwaukee.
    This. dumfuks.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    So styles make fights and styles make NBA matchups so their struggles w Toronto have zero to do with golden State and that potential matchup, but No at this point I don't think they can beat Golden State.

Btw golden State struggled vs the clips losing 2 but they blew out Portland in 4 games. Does that mean the clips are better tyasn Portland? No. Styles make fights.
    It's all about matchups one and one and team defense. Raptors have problems with not incorporating Gasol all year and I'm pretty sure that hasn't changed, I haven't watched the last two games tho and bucks just have an ok offense but giannis is an all around great player just dont think it's enough.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by spippen View Post
    my lean also now
    and it might be Raptors

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

No one is beating the GSW. With or without Durant.

titanium777
    titanium777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3910

Bucks gotta beat the Raptors first.

SmokingKing
    SmokingKing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1126

the 3peat is happening, whether you like it or not!!!!

thechaoz

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    No one is beating the GSW. With or without Durant.
    Shoutout to us with those pre-season bets.

I hope all the retards hammer Durants new team or the Rockets again because they are broke and live with mom.

TheMoneyShot

WTF is Budenholzer doing?

Goat Milk

Cousins?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Tell us more about how a team that can’t beat the craptors could beat one of the greatest teams in history???

homie1975

Tell us more about how a team that can’t beat the craptors could beat one of the greatest teams in history???
    The raptors might win the series but that doesn't mean the bucks were not A tougher matchup for GS than Toronto is.

2daBank

The raptors might win the series but that doesn't mean the bucks were not A tougher matchup for GS than Toronto is.
    Neither had a chance to beat the dubs.

homie1975

Neither had a chance to beat the dubs.
    The bucks wouldve been a much smaller dog though. 5dimed had it up. Obviously it's changed now. Dubs should roll but stranger things have happened in sports so be careful

2daBank

The bucks wouldve been a much smaller dog though. 5dimed had it up. Obviously it's changed now. Dubs should roll but stranger things have happened in sports so be careful
    In the nba finals strange things almost never happen. Honestly i was really hoping bucks would steamroll craptors cause I agree could have gotten pretty nice price on dubs. Now they gonna be back to laying a bunch id assume. Hopefully kd stays gone that will help some.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

gstate in 4-5

homie1975

In the nba finals strange things almost never happen. Honestly i was really hoping bucks would steamroll craptors cause I agree could have gotten pretty nice price on dubs. Now they gonna be back to laying a bunch id assume. Hopefully kd stays gone that will help some.
    Pistons 04 were huge dogs to Lakers
    Heat 06 were over 2 to 1 dogs to Dallas
    Celtics 08 were +190 series to Lakers. I bet it big
    Mavs 2011 were huge dogs to Miami
    Heat 2012 were nearly 2 to 1 dogs to OKC
    Cavs 2016 were nearly 2 to 1 dogs to GS

6 times in the last 15 NBA finals, the prohibitive betting dog has won straight up. That's 40% of the time. I remember all of these. Look up the odds if u need to. Every team listed above was an underdog on series price, and most of them big dogs

TheMoneyShot

Mavs 2011 were huge dogs to Miami
    Take me back to this series... world was pounding Miami LARGE. Had Mavs for around 5k for series.

Sad that I have to go this far back for a decent size win.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Giannis Icanthitthehoopthough

homie1975

Take me back to this series... world was pounding Miami LARGE. Had Mavs for around 5k for series.

U got almost 3 to 1 on Dallas that year didn't u, Money??

Goat Milk

That finals was my most crushing defeat in my sports gambling career. Lost like 7. Buried myself in my bedroom for like 2 days. Didn't go to work. Said f this.

Goat Milk

Bucks are not done yet. But no one beating GS with Cousins and KD. Both players better than anyone on Bucks or Raptors not named Giannis/Kawhi (KD better than both).

First 1234 Last