jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

white home grown terror is Americas biggest fear

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    white home grown terror is Americas biggest fear
    The low IQ half of america that voted for hillary, yes.

Intelligent people know the problem are Hispanics and the demographic change that is coming over the next 30 years. That is what intelligent Americans consider their biggest fear for the country.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

How do we stop
    It?

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

I don't know how you stop humans from being humans. That's would be a tough ask.

People do evil things and that isn't going to stop. If this guy didn't have guns he would have likely did what the guy in Africa had done and used molotovs which would have likely killed even more people. Guns have nothing to do with a brain set on destruction.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6231

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    How do we stop
    It?
    Which countary you wanna move to jj to feel safer and enjoy life more

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13312

TO is probably 4.5 hours from Vegas. This bar is well known as the line dancing/country bar of record in the area. A girl I dated in college dragged me there one night so I know this bar. This is a small community and the same people likely travel to a lot of county music festivals/events.

Anyone who starts in on the whole crisis actor/false flag bullshit needs to check their head.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Gotta get back to the wild wild west days when the good guys start packing and firing back at the bad guys.. Gotta fight fire with fire in these mass shooting situations.. Guns aren't going anywhere..

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    TO is probably 4.5 hours from Vegas. This bar is well known as the line dancing/country bar of record in the area. A girl I dated in college dragged me there one night so I know this bar. This is a small community and the same people likely travel to a lot of county music festivals/events.

Anyone who starts in on the whole crisis actor/false flag bullshit needs to check their head.
    I am not saying this was staged at all and I am aware that it isn't too far from Vegas. And both venues revolved around country music so they have that in common as well. If there were only a few 100 people at the Vegas shooting and 50 of them also ended up at the club, it would seem fishy, but there were 1000's of people at the Vegas shooting, so I don't really think that some people being at the Vegas shooting and the club shooting is anything to start conspiracies over.

I was only posting the link that was asked. I had even commented earlier(post #26) in this thread about some people being at both places.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    I don't know how you stop humans from being humans. That's would be a tough ask.

People do evil things and that isn't going to stop. If this guy didn't have guns he would have likely did what the guy in Africa had done and used molotovs which would have likely killed even more people. Guns have nothing to do with a brain set on destruction.
    Absolutely horrible post. You don’t just do nothing because there are other ways to kill. There is a reason people use guns more than any other weapon....easy access. Guns and easy access to weapons of war are a huge problem...only a brain dead person cannot see this.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave vitterd 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

wikkidinsane gave vitterd 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bigtymer56, and wikkidinsane

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

I just found out that a friend of my wife had a niece that was killed in the shooting. My wife visited her friend last week in Woodland Hills. Just sad and anyone that thinks they are immune to this shit and it will never happen to them is just blind. All you guys saying that you are locked and loaded and that you can protect your neighborhood are also blind. No one is prepared for an ambush. You could be eating at Waffle House and someone could come right up to you and blast you dead. They could even come up to you smiling and laughing, then bam. More guns are not the answer. Your friends in your neighborhood are not your protectors, they are your threat. Their 16 year old boy with mental illness or who just rejected for prom is your threat. Not some Isis thousands of miles away.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Gotta get back to the wild wild west days when the good guys start packing and firing back at the bad guys.. Gotta fight fire with fire in these mass shooting situations.. Guns aren't going anywhere..

How long do you think Clint would have lasted going up against an AR15? This shit ain't TV and it's certainly not the wild wild west.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    Intelligent people know the problem are Hispanics and the demographic change that is coming over the next 30 years. That is what intelligent Americans consider their biggest fear for the country.
    Huh? Hispanics aren't the ones shooting up churches, schools, movie theaters, discos, bars, etc.? WTF? The people coming over to the US are basically minding their own fukking business, trying to fit in. It's the dumb asses that were born and raised right in this country from birth that are the threats. You have 20% of the people with mental illness. That's 1 out of every 5 people you know and meet. You have 1/3 of the country addicted to some type of drug. You have 60% white boys dropping out of school in places like Florida. You have black boys killing themselves en masse over drug turfs. You have our vets committing suicide every hour on the hour, every day, every week, every month. Thousands of vets are putting bullets in their mouths every year. They have nothing to live for just like this guy who was a vet. and you are blaming someone wanting to become an American that haven't even got here yet? Look in the fukking mirror.

WAKE THE FUKK UP! It's US that is the problem... US not immigrants, not Hispanics and certainly not fictitious person that hasn't even been born yet 30 years from now.

and please stop blaming Hillary or Trump or the Dems or the Repubs. IT's ALL OF US!!! This country is full of fukked up people. They come from all sources. All races, religions, sex, etc. are fukkked up. We see these fukked up people every day. They live among us and many of them have guns that they should never be allowed to carry.

Mac4Lyfe

We need to really take a strong look at the 2nd amendment. Do you really think our forefathers ever imagined the shit we're going through today due to gun violence? Do you think our forefathers would have ever thought that we would have so many dumb ass Americans? Our forefathers would be rolling over in their graves if they saw how bad some of our own people are today. We are seeing a huge portion of our society that have basically lost their minds. Drugs, alcohol, gambling, sex addictions. Kids that don't give a shit about education. Parents that couldn't raise a pet hamster but are raising bad babies generation after generation. This country is full of BAD people. The good people are becoming less and less. Thousands of people are living by "hook and crook", folks are looking for ways to scam the system. You have thousands of people that are homeless and mentally ill.

If our forefathers were here today, there is NO FUKKKING WAY that they would want so many BAD and confused people access to high powered guns. For all you 2nd amendment evangelist. Do you really want all these fukked up people, "OUR PEOPLE", access to guns? I own guns but truthfully, I wish I was the only one that had a gun. I do not trust the majority of Americans to do the right thing with a gun. Because I know the majority of people are basically fukked up and can't be trusted. The people you think can be trusted are the one's the most fukked up. Then you look shocked when Bob has a mental episode and shoots up his workplace. You are shaking your head when Suzie commits suicide because her blog didn't get enough clicks. You are dumbfounded when Anthony Bourdain, Robin Williams, Marilyn Monroe, Ernest Hemingway, army vets, etc., etc., etc. kill themselves because they do not care about human life anymore.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Mac you sound very intelligent. Dont waste your time using logic on this forum. Sorry for your loss in the shooting.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave wikkidinsane 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    All I know is in Indiana I feel good/safe because everywhere I go, multiple people are armed including myself, whether it be the Store/Restaurant/Whatever

Most folks who dare to even try and break in/rob/whatever end up dead or shot up

We exercise our rights here and motherfukkers know it

Some drunk random black dude kicked my friend's door in(totally odd for my town, no affiliation with this dude EVER), dude was lucky the Police response was so quick (2 min or less) or he was about to meet his maker at the end of a .357

Just a street over and dude ran into my neighborhood, i was ready to scope ole boy with some 7.62
    I wouldnt feel safe seeing everyone open carry. My opinion
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave wikkidinsane 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

All I know is in Indiana I feel good/safe because everywhere I go, multiple people are armed including myself, whether it be the Store/Restaurant/Whatever

Most folks who dare to even try and break in/rob/whatever end up dead or shot up

Some drunk random black dude kicked my friend's door in(totally odd for my town, no affiliation with this dude EVER), dude was lucky the Police response was so quick (2 min or less) or he was about to meet his maker at the end of a .357

Just a street over and dude ran into my neighborhood, i was ready to scope ole boy with some 7.62
    Points Awarded:

Mase of Base gave slambam 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

gauchojake gave slambam 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

wikkidinsane gave slambam 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    How long do you think Clint would have lasted going up against an AR15? This shit ain't TV and it's certainly not the wild wild west.
    Probably not very long Mac, but Clint would have fighting chance though.. Most people that conceal are spot on shooters, they go to the firing range regularly and can hit the targets with regularity.. All takes is one bullet to take the threat...

Ya take aim, concentrate and fire..

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Lighten up Francis.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I am not saying this was staged at all and I am aware that it isn't too far from Vegas. And both venues revolved around country music so they have that in common as well. If there were only a few 100 people at the Vegas shooting and 50 of them also ended up at the club, it would seem fishy, but there were 1000's of people at the Vegas shooting, so I don't really think that some people being at the Vegas shooting and the club shooting is anything to start conspiracies over.

I was only posting the link that was asked. I had even commented earlier(post #26) in this thread about some people being at both places.
    Sorry Kermit

I qouted your link but the comment was not directed at you.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    Poor guy couldn't catch a break. Maybe it's like the movie Final Destination for him.
    And now being evacuated becasue of the fire.

Holy shit.

This is the real life version of that movie, Mobile.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave DiggityDaggityDo 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Wow, the shooter posted this to social media before/during the attack... he knows the people who should care don't give a fukk.

"I hope people call me insane .. wouldn't that just be a big ball of irony? Yeah ... I'm insane, but the only thing you people do after these shootings is "hopes and prayers" .. or "keep you in my thoughts" ... every time ... and wonder why these keep happening ..."

Mac4Lyfe

Probably not very long Mac, but Clint would have fighting chance though.. Most people that conceal are spot on shooters, they go to the firing range regularly and can hit the targets with regularity.. All takes is one bullet to take the threat...
    Ya take aim, concentrate and fire..
    Jibbby - shit is very scary that someone could hit you and you'd never see it coming, mob style. No fighting chance if some nut really wants to take you out. We are all soft targets when you think about it. I was in the drive through at Smoothie King an hour ago and I thought for a moment that someone could have easily rushed me and opened fire and I would have NO time to react. I was boxed in with a car in front and behind me. I don't live my life in fear but we better believe that we are all fish in a barrel.

Hell, in Brazil, many folks are ordering bullet proof cars. That's how bad it is down there.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    Wow, the shooter posted this to social media before/during the attack... he knows the people who should care don't give a fukk.
    "I hope people call me insane .. wouldn't that just be a big ball of irony? Yeah ... I'm insane, but the only thing you people do after these shootings is "hopes and prayers" .. or "keep you in my thoughts" ... every time ... and wonder why these keep happening ..."
    Fukk that mutherfukker. He quit and chose the cowards way out by killing innocent people. We should cut him from limb to limb and prop his dead body up all over the town.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Mac you sound very intelligent. Dont waste your time using logic on this forum. Sorry for your loss in the shooting.
    My wife and I did not know the niece but very rough on my her friend. I think the niece went to Pepperdine. Just sad.

I think folks will eventually understand that we are not safer with more guns. Especially when we see so many dysfunctional people around us.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    And now being evacuated becasue of the fire.

Holy shit.

This is the real life version of that movie, Mobile.
    Points Awarded:

DiggityDaggityDo gave gauchojake 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DiggityDaggityDo

Stay safe, Gaucher.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yup I just came back from the beach I see that same smoke loom.. I can smell it in the air.. Crazy fires.. Santa Monica is safe though I'm good... My sister lives out there and she maybe evacuated soon.. I said sis come on down..

Santa Anna Winds are making it nasty.. Fire just spreads and charges up and down mountain sides.. Pepperdine college in Malibu has already been evacuated too...

PCH has been closed off from Santa Monica I saw that coming home on my bike...

DiggityDaggityDo

Stay safe, Jibbers.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Stay safe, Jibbers.
    Thanks buddy I'm good.. I just worry about the shifting of winds and all the smoke slamming right down on Santa Monica, that happened one fire last year and it was hard to breath going outside.. I don't want that to happen again cause you are stuck inside when that happens.. Windows all closed towels by the doors, vents shut, etc...

You gotta think when houses and cars burn that's rubber and toxins in the smoke ...

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

why would whites create and pay for school districts so 3rd world latino immigrants can reap the benefits of what whites created.

Hispanics aren't "minding their own business" when they invade societies invented by whites with modern electrical grids, clean running water, etc...

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

In this example you're trying to show, Clint is closer to the shooter that walked into that bar and killed everyone, than just someone minding their own business. He's not defending himself, he came to their home looking to kill some people.

DiggityDaggityDo

Thanks buddy I'm good.. I just worry about the shifting of winds and all the smoke slamming right down on Santa Monica, that happened one fire last year and it was hard to breath going outside.. I don't want that to happen again cause you are stuck inside when that happens.. Windows all closed towels by the doors, vents shut, etc...

You gotta think when houses and cars burn that's rubber and toxins in the smoke ...
    I hear ya man. This fire is so big I am actually surprised I don't see the smoke all the way down here in OC.

RIP Malibu

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I hear ya man. This fire is so big I am actually surprised I don't see the smoke all the way down here in OC.

RIP Malibu
    Luckily the winds are carrying the smoke out over the ocean and into not the inner cities.. Santa Winds are going in reverse of the normal directional wind flow which is a good thing.. Like I said I hope that doesn't change..

Gonna have a crazy orange sunset tonight, you always get that with the smoke... Purple and Orange!!! I'm gonna go check in a few..

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    why would whites create and pay for school districts so 3rd world latino immigrants can reap the benefits of what whites created.

Hispanics aren't "minding their own business" when they invade societies invented by whites with modern electrical grids, clean running water, etc...
    The guy who invented electrical grids was an illegal immigrant from Serbia. His name was Nicola Tesla.

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

yea pavy he was a white European.

First ... 23456 Last