slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Trump was right. If an armed guard was there it wouldn't have happened. We need armed guards everywhere.
    What I read, the bouncer was the first person he shot before throwing the smoke bombs. The bouncer coulda been armed and it woulda done no good.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11546

I gotta hand it to the cops as they gotta rush in under policy to confront the shooters under fire now.. Can't call in SWAT anymore.. Risky job!!!! Hero stuff...

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Wow. Tragic for those innocent people. Only person to blame is the murderer. Trump had nothing to do with it. Trump didn’t tell him to do it. Trump didn’t pull the trigger.

Another combat veteran. We don’t know what mental issues he may have had and whether or not he was receiving adequate treatment for everything.

I personally hate the idea of more guns in public places in order to “protect” everyone. Turning things into a police state is not how I want to raise my family.

Our government does need to push for stricter background checks partnered with extremely strict enforcement of punishment to anyone violating gun laws. Close gun show loop holes. I am all for protecting the 2nd amendment but it does need tweaking. Our firepower is just too beyond their intent. Law abiding citizens who are pro 2nd amendment should have no problem waiting for longer to purchase firearms and ammo if it keeps legal guns out of the wrong hands. Trump needs to get everyone on board with fixing the VA. If we truly care about our veterans, providing them with excellent and quick healthcare should be an automatic. The funds can be pulled from budget of dept of defense as well as an added tariff on gun and ammo manufacturers. It’s the least the manufacturers can do.

Trump and all of our elected officials have an opportunity to make real positive change for future generations if they put aside bullshit party lines. Most of us have or will have kids and want them to have a better quality of life.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Points Awarded:

wikkidinsane gave Mr KLC 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    What I read, the bouncer was the first person he shot before throwing the smoke bombs. The bouncer coulda been armed and it woulda done no good.
    A bouncer is not an armed guard. A guard would be wearing bulletproof vest, combat boots, battle helmet and armed with a machine gun. His only job would be to be at the gate of the club to take out intruders. He won't be checking IDs and breaking up scuffles like bouncers do.

Would you like to have 15000 troops at the border with Mexico or armed guards outside clubs and other public places?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You got a trained Marine and war vet wanting to shoot up a joint and throwing smoke.. Not much you can do about that armed or not and that's why a cop died trying to rush in.. I'm surprised he didn't kill more..

That shiits like Rambo...

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Im not for banning guns period. I own one. I do want people with mental issues not being able to carry one, even if they did serve in the military. Thanks for your service but you are not in the correct state of mind to carry a gun anymore. I had a vet, during a pickup soccer game, got upset, went to his vehicle and pointed his gun and scanned the whole field, I almost shit my shorts. We love the vets but you have to take away some of their guns

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    A bouncer is not an armed guard. A guard would be wearing bulletproof vest, combat boots, battle helmet and armed with a machine gun. His only job would be to be at the gate of the club to take out intruders. He won't be checking IDs and breaking up scuffles like bouncers do.

Would you like to have 15000 troops at the border with Mexico or armed guards outside clubs and other public places?
    You're completely insane if you think every bar, restaurant, school, etc is going to get fukking guards covered in kevlar. How the hell is that the best option we have? We need to call on the national guard to cover every public place? GTFO.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Is it true that there were over 50 of the same people at Vegas shooting also?

Took me 2 min in my nonstop day

Too bad none of you morons are able to handicap real (fake) life situations

Might have a better awareness of your surroundings

-i have not read a single post in this thread

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Is it true that there were over 50 of the same people at Vegas shooting also?
    Link?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Link?
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0769d24ca27c8

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Muslim convert?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I can only imagine being a young 20 year old kid again and joining the military and being sent off to war in the middle east.. You get fired up and you are gun ho!!! GO AMERICA!!

You then get shipped out and get out there, start to see real combat day after day.. You begin to wear down mentally, see shiit you never imagined, your life is in real danger constantly.. Bullets and bombs going off around you... You then begin to think this isn't so cool after all and you start to miss home and family..

War sucks!!!!

I'm a older guy and I think I could handle it today but as a 20 year old kid with my full life ahead of me I think I could get rattled.. I can see how vets can get PTSD.. All you know is the desert and your war buddies, some have died and you saw that happen.. Shit got real...

I have sympathy for war vets, I really do.. If you are remotely religious also there are those pesty 10 commandments and one says thou shall not kill.. Taking another mans life can rattle you also especially when close up...

I think about these things and feel sympathy for war veterans.. That shiiit changes your life...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-08-18 at 08:56 PM.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Oh boy.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

These cannot be prevented

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    You're completely insane if you think every bar, restaurant, school, etc is going to get fukking guards covered in kevlar. How the hell is that the best option we have? We need to call on the national guard to cover every public place? GTFO.
    They have armed guards in Israel everywhere. No shootings at bars. We need security when we go out to drink.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    These cannot be prevented
    Yep

Can say all you want about guns in this thread

Too many guns available even if you ban/whatever dumb idea

Doesn’t matter now

Have to deal with it and adjust to how things are

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Of course he was a vet. Trained to kill and did just that. We refuse to address the real problems. We have too many fukking guns and too many people that are mentally unfit. Reduce the amount of guns (someway, somehow) and find ways to provide mental health to 1/5 of the country who are fukking nuts. Nowhere is safe because EVERYWHERE has it's share of people who are dealing with mental health. for every 5 people you see, 1 is dealing with mental health. They are at your school, your work, your local grocery store. It's a ticking time bomb and when you provide gun access easier than buying a six pack. WTF do you expect?
    It is also a product of those two douchebags Cheney and Bush who lied us into war. I said ten years ago this would be a problem with some of these vets and here it is. You are 18years old and walking in on heads chopped off and all kinds of other sickening shit some are gonna snap.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    You got a trained Marine and war vet wanting to shoot up a joint and throwing smoke.. Not much you can do about that armed or not and that's why a cop died trying to rush in.. I'm surprised he didn't kill more..

That shiits like Rambo...
    Your govt shouldn’t lie u into war. That is how this one could have been avoided
    Last edited by Thor4140; 11-08-18 at 09:59 PM.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by 7deuceoff$uit View Post
    Very sad to see one of my Marine brothers go down this dark road. I can only hope that other vets keep an eye out for one another, and guide those who are troubled to the proper treatment so that these types of tragedies are avoided.
    That is a terrific post. You guys deserve the best care possible.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Your govt shouldn’t lie u into war. That is how this one could have been avoided
    You have a choice.. Government may lie but it doesn't force you to enlist...

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5318

The mass shooting was that overtime game tonight between boston and phoenix!!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    The mass shooting was that overtime game tonight between boston and phoenix!!!
    That was nuts.. Bad teams do find a way to lose.. Great live bet odds in that game for Boston if you had the nads to take it in the 4th Quarter...

Warriors laying an egg right now.. Hoping they come back.. Crazy night of hoops so far..

Demonata

That was nuts.. Bad teams do find a way to lose.. Great live bet odds in that game for Boston if you had the nads to take it in the 4th Quarter...

Warriors laying an egg right now.. Hoping they come back.. Crazy night of hoops so far..
    Screw it all about ufc Saturday. Best sport there is

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Another white terrorist

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Another white terrorist
    Whites still aren't the problem in America, read the facts below and learn Mayan.. Wiki...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_a..._United_States

The rate at which crime is committed varies greatly between racial groups. While most homicides in the United States are intraracial—the perpetrator and victim are of the same race—the rates at which African Americans (blacks) both commit and are the victim of homicide is about six to eight times higher than that of white Americans. The incarceration rate of blacks is more than three times higher than their representation in the general population.[2]

Jibs always breaking it down and keeping it real for the simple minded and blinded on this forum..I only bring the truth... All lives matter just for the record in my book..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-08-18 at 11:26 PM.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Another white terrorist
    Looks like Dom lemon was right. Can’t believe it took so long for another mass shooting in our country. Almost 11 days i think.

Demonata

Whites still aren't the problem in America, read the facts below and learn Mayan.. Wiki...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_a..._United_States

The rate at which crime is committed varies greatly between racial groups. While most homicides in the United States are intraracial—the perpetrator and victim are of the same race—the rates at which African Americans (blacks) both commit and are the victim of homicide is about six to eight times higher than that of white Americans. The incarceration rate of blacks is more than three times higher than their representation in the general population.[2]

Jibs always breaking it down and keeping it real for the simple minded and blinded on this forum..I only bring the truth... All lives matter just for the record in my book..
    Exactly!!!

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Looks like Dom lemon was right. Can’t believe it took so long for another mass shooting in our country. Almost 11 days i think.
    There have actually been 11 mass shootings since the Synagogue shooting in Pittsburgh.

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/r.../mass-shooting

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

All I know is in Indiana I feel good/safe because everywhere I go, multiple people are armed including myself, whether it be the Store/Restaurant/Whatever

Most folks who dare to even try and break in/rob/whatever end up dead or shot up

We exercise our rights here and motherfukkers know it

Some drunk random black dude kicked my friend's door in(totally odd for my town, no affiliation with this dude EVER), dude was lucky the Police response was so quick (2 min or less) or he was about to meet his maker at the end of a .357

Just a street over and dude ran into my neighborhood, i was ready to scope ole boy with some 7.62
    Last edited by kidcudi92; 11-09-18 at 12:41 AM.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20121

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Im not for banning guns period. I own one.
    Beware the man that owns only one gun - he probably knows how to use it.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20121

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    All I know is in Indiana I feel good/safe because everywhere I go, multiple people are armed including myself, whether it be the Store/Restaurant/Whatever

In my small town in Nevada, several people open carry. I can't imagine how many (like me) are carrying concealed. Even when I choose not to carry, I feel safe everywhere I go because I know a lot of good people are armed.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    In my small town in Nevada, several people open carry. I can't imagine how many (like me) are carrying concealed. Even when I choose not to carry, I feel safe everywhere I go because I know a lot of good people are armed.
    It’s been a long time since I’ve been out in public and NOT seen a fellow open carrier (then as you said, even more probably carry concealed)

Folks that know how to use them too, not just random “oh look I have a gun!” jackoffs (you can just tell by the person)

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

That father speaking brought me to tears. I will never get caught without my piece in places where i can carry. We need better laws to lessen the possibility of this. He was mentally ill. Yeh the stricters laws wont prevent alll mass shootings, it will make it harder.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8807

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post

Most folks who dare to even try and break in/rob/whatever end up dead or shot up

We exercise our rights here and motherfukkers know it

Some drunk random black dude kicked my friend's door in(totally odd for my town, no affiliation with this dude EVER), dude was lucky the Police response was so quick (2 min or less) or he was about to meet his maker at the end of a .357

Just a street over and dude ran into my neighborhood, i was ready to scope ole boy with some 7.62
    Ehh...you sound way to excited about using your gun(s) on people. What does the last sentence even mean? What was the guy doing?

First 123456 Last