thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm adding Purdue -3, Northwestern has struggled on the road and had the worst pass defense in the big 10, Purdue's offense which returns nearly every key starter, including the entire offensive line, was great the final month of the season in Brohm's system. Thorson has disappointed and losing Jackson is big.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I'm adding Purdue -3, Northwestern has struggled on the road and had the worst pass defense in the big 10, Purdue's offense which returns nearly every key starter, including the entire offensive line, was great the final month of the season in Brohm's system. Thorson has disappointed and losing Jackson is big.
    how big are these bets? not that its any of my business, but the title of the thread has me wondering.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Ill definitely be looking to take overs in Purdue games this year with their scoring output certain to go up with the way Brohm likes to run his offense and teams should be able to put up more points against them with them losing a ton on defense.

thomorino

I'm adding Alabama -25, Louisville's defense returns very few starters and Alabama's defense returns a strong linebacking core despite losing a lot on the line and in the back end. Louisville's offense should struggle early with a first year qb and Alabama should be able to run

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

against you on almost every play..I like ND, NW and Lville.

Bama only 3 returning starters on D, I think offensive wizard Petrino can keep it within 25.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

ND line move back their way

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    Ill definitely be looking to take overs in Purdue games this year with their scoring output certain to go up with the way Brohm likes to run his offense and teams should be able to put up more points against them with them losing a ton on defense.
    agreed, I was on a lot of Purdue overs last year.

thomorino

Bama reloads every year, the returning starters are key linebackers. Petrino is a good coach but he couldn't keep his team within 25 against Clemson last year with Jackson, I think the difference in class will show here. Louisville returns no key starters on defense and they aren't a program that can reload.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    ND line move back their way
    The ND line move is the injury to Michigan's receiver, I like Michigan still.

thomorino

Braum's offense at Western Kentucky went from 72nd to 9th in his second year and Northwestern had the worst pass defense in the big ten last year, they were horrible on the road. Purdue returns nearly every key starter on offense, including the entire offensive line, and Purdue's offense was great the last month of last year after they picked up Braum's system.

thomorino

I"m not a trend bettor but I thought it is interesting that Alabama is 9-1 against the spread their last 10 on opening day.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

so we're just going to disregard my question.. OK then.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    agreed, I was on a lot of Purdue overs last year.
    Dam this game is going to go over easily

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

ND just lost one of their starting corners for the year with acl injury. News is that they don't have much depth at that position now and have true freshman as backups.

thomorino

What a ridiculous decision to call a penalty like that at the end of the game - 0-1 to start the year

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

What a ridiculous decision to call a penalty like that at the end of the game - 0-1 to start the year
    Don’t worry Thermuflu I know with your fudgey track sheet it will metamorphosis into 1-0 somewhere done the line.

And I know, I know, Fuk off. Right?

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Don’t worry Thermuflu I know with your fudgey track sheet it will metamorphosis into 1-0 somewhere done the line.

And I know, I know, Fuk off. Right?
    Fuk off

thomorino

I'm adding Wisconsin-Western Kentucky over 30 1H

JAKEPEAVY21

lol that was a personal foul 100% of the time, blame the bonehead defensive lineman for throwing the guy to the ground after the play was whistled dead.

in other news, looks like you secured a bad line in damn near every one of your bets!

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Lol, fukk off

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Lol, fukk off
    Fuk off

thomorino

lol that was a personal foul 100% of the time, blame the bonehead defensive lineman for throwing the guy to the ground after the play was whistled dead.

in other news, looks like you secured a bad line in damn near every one of your bets!
    Fuk off

thomorino

Not that I care but many of these games I bet earlier at better line than I'm posting, I was far ahead of the line move in the Wisconsin-Western Kentucky over - that was entered in the contest.

The line moves in every game have been 1-2 points and I heavily doubt any will make a difference.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Not that I care

Lol

thomorino

Again, not that I care, the only line move of significance in my opinion has been on the total in Miami-LSU, and I've bet the line on the total by nearly 2 points. Moves on the side in college football of 1-2 points almost never matter.

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    ND just lost one of their starting corners for the year with acl injury. News is that they don't have much depth at that position now and have true freshman as backups.
    from what I'm reading, he has been injured often in his college career...not ideal to lose a starter days before the opening game of the season.

thomorino

And a final pick - Ohio State 1H -24

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

Hey Thermuflu, Fuk off!

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Hey Thermuflu, Fuk off!
    Fuk off

rollthedice13
    rollthedice13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Stanford team total over 31 tonight. Not trusting their defense enough to bet them on the spread but SDSU defense should give up some points.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by rollthedice13 View Post
    Stanford team total over 31 tonight. Not trusting their defense enough to bet them on the spread but SDSU defense should give up some points.
    SDSU had a strong run defense last year and Shaw is conservative as a coach, Stanford should be better at QB this year though

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Burrow has skills.....I expect this kid to impress everyone game 1 and will be someone people talk about...
    yes ND lost 2 stud OL but they have blue chip talent to fill in...OL won't be as good as last season but still will be good. I expect Winbush to be much improved in the passing game this season. No play for me but gun to my head, I'd take the slight dog at home with the Irish.

tough for me to back LSU with Orgeron..I have no faith in him as a head coach. I trust Richt a heck of a lot more to have his team prepared and ready to play week 1.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Agree....if you look at it like soccer OK....is it a foul YES....in the box for a game deciding PK...NO....LOL.... it was 100% a PF and even worse a SENIOR lineman did it......Due still had a shot in the game until that lineman lost it for them...

thomorino

I think Burrow might be good, I don't expect a lot early in the season though.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Notre Dame's schedule was a joke last year - they were ranked top 10 before they got obliterated by a good but not great Miami team and they barely finished the season ranked. USC wasn't impressive last year either, Darnold was already preparing for the NFL. NC State was an interesting team, but if you look at their stats last year, the offense was garbage on the road, MSU's offense was bad.

Patterson was in his first full year starting last year and he wasn't always consistent, but Harbaugh is a good offensive mind, and I think he will make Patterson better.
    Dude, they lost by a point to Georgia who nearly won the NC lol. The worst part was they handed Georgia the game on turnovers. So don’t even go there with this schedule bs. You just made the dumbest statement of the year. Yeah they had a bad game vs Miami, I’ll grant you that, but they beat a solid LSU in the bowl game and destroyed the PAC-10 champ.

Good luck, though. Notre Dame is my bet of the day tomorrow. They’re a totally different animal home at home than on the road. If you do some homework on last year, you’ll see that. They have tons of speed and use that to their advantage on their home turf.

First 1234 Last