thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    Dude, they lost by a point to Georgia who nearly won the NC lol. The worst part was they handed Georgia the game on turnovers. So don’t even go there with this schedule bs. You just made the dumbest statement of the year. Yeah they had a bad game vs Miami, I’ll grant you that, but they beat a solid LSU in the bowl game and destroyed the PAC-10 champ.
    m
    Good luck, though. Notre Dame is my bet of the day tomorrow. They’re a totally different animal home at home than on the road. If you do some homework on last year, you’ll see that. They have tons of speed and use that to their advantage on their home turf.
    They barely beat an LSU team with no QB and they got destroyed by Miami. There win over Georgia wasn't impressive at all, it was a first year starter's first road game and the offense did nothing - ND's season was disappointing last year and their QB play was a joke, Kelly can't develop quarterbacks. I think Michigan is the better team, defense should be much better.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    lol that was a personal foul 100% of the time, blame the bonehead defensive lineman for throwing the guy to the ground after the play was whistled dead.

in other news, looks like you secured a bad line in damn near every one of your bets!
    I don't think that's called a foul many times, and certainly not in the 4th, Purdue was the more talented team but you can't lose the turnover battle 3-0 and win and cover many times.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

without sound, agree.....but the whistle was blowing for a solid 5 seconds.....LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I don't think that's called a foul many times, and certainly not in the 4th, Purdue was the more talented team but you can't lose the turnover battle 3-0 and win and cover many times.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    without sound, agree.....but the whistle was blowing for a solid 5 seconds.....LOL
    These guys are playing at 100 miles per hour and they aren't watching tv, I doubt they hear the whistle on most plays.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

They barely beat an LSU team with no QB and they got destroyed by Miami. There win over Georgia wasn't impressive at all, it was a first year starter's first road game and the offense did nothing - ND's season was disappointing last year and their QB play was a joke, Kelly can't develop quarterbacks. I think Michigan is the better team, defense should be much better.
    Dude, they could have beaten Alabama and you would have found a way to trash them. Just admit it, you hate them. They weren’t a bad team at all last year. That’s a fact. And they will win tomorrow night.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Dude, they could have beaten Alabama and you would have found a way to trash them. Just admit it, you hate them. They weren’t a bad team at all last year. That’s a fact. And they will win tomorrow night.
    Personally, I wouldn't touch this game, but if I had to bet I would take UM. Michigan has a better QB, better running backs, better DL even though ND does have a good DL as well, better LBS even though ND has good LB play, a better secondary, and better coaches. Id give ND an edge on their Oline and WRs and thats only because its hard to judge how good Michigan's receivers are since they had a mediocre QB last year throwing them the ball.

irishstuey
    irishstuey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1654

The unit with the biggest question mark is UofM oline. I believe their best lineman was drafted last year also. I don't know how someone lay money this game on a team on the road with a new starter. Of course he does have experience and has looked good against bad teams.

I don't see any real reason to bet this game with so many huge concerns for both teams. Oline and QB are about as important as you can get and Michigan has concerns at both, mostly oline though. Notre Dame has serious concerns at QB with Wimbush being so inaccurate last year. Maybe some value on the under with storms a possibility tomorrow and both teams look to have good defenses.

thomorino

This is a betting thread dude, I am a wisconsin alumni, I don't care about any other team.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by irishstuey View Post
    The unit with the biggest question mark is UofM oline. I believe their best lineman was drafted last year also. I don't know how someone lay money this game on a team on the road with a new starter. Of course he does have experience and has looked good against bad teams.

I don't see any real reason to bet this game with so many huge concerns for both teams. Oline and QB are about as important as you can get and Michigan has concerns at both, mostly oline though. Notre Dame has serious concerns at QB with Wimbush being so inaccurate last year. Maybe some value on the under with storms a possibility tomorrow and both teams look to have good defenses.
    There's definelty questions about both offensive lines, but Michigan has the better defensive line and ND lost 2 all americans.

navyblue81

This is a betting thread dude, I am a wisconsin alumni, I don't care about any other team.
    Then act like it and post stuff that actually makes sense. You’re making an ass of yourself.

thomorino

Then act like it and post stuff that actually makes sense. You’re making an ass of yourself.
    Fuk off

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

You're looking at the opening line at a couple isolated books - most offshore books don't even have college football lines up that early. That line was never available market wide. Anyways, look at the data on college spreads under a TD - they very rarely matter - less than 25% of the time, I don't see them mattering here.
    it was at heritage. i got texas -8 and now they are 10

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

good luck morino

thomorino

0-2 to start

Wisc over L
    Purdue L

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

0-2 to start

Wisc over L
    Purdue L
    0-2 (0%)

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    0-2 (0%)
    Fuk off

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

0-2 to start

Wisc over L
    Purdue L
    Picking right back up where you left off last season

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Picking right back up where you left off last season
    Fuk off

thomorino

I had a great football season last year in college football and NFL, finished on a 10-2 run in college, not that I care what you think.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

I don't know what's more awesome, Maroono's write ups or him stating over and over how he doesn't care followed by some kind of "defense" showing he cares big time.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    I don't know what's more awesome, Maroono's write ups or him stating over and over how he doesn't care followed by some kind of "defense" showing he cares big time.
    Fuk off

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Embarrassing
    Get it together morino

navyblue81

Fuk off
    Real classy pal. Thanks for summing up in two words what kind of piece of crap you are. Looks like you got a solid 2nd grade education too.

As for ND game, hedging the bet with Crawford out. That’s a big injury for Nd. Spread has moved other way since. They’ll have the speed advantage at home but Patterson will take advantage of banged up secondary. Wouldn’t touch this game now. Much better games on the board to play.

As for the real game, worried about my boys going to Hawaii. Never an easy task playing on the big island.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Embarrassing
    Get it together morino
    Real classy pal. Thanks for summing up in two words what kind of piece of crap you are. Looks like you got a solid 2nd grade education too.

As for ND game, hedging the bet with Crawford out. That’s a big injury for Nd. Spread has moved other way since. They’ll have the speed advantage at home but Patterson will take advantage of banged up secondary. Wouldn’t touch this game now. Much better games on the board to play.

As for the real game, worried about my boys going to Hawaii. Never an easy task playing on the big island.
    Fuk off

thomorino

I've beaten the closing line nicely in Ohio State, LSU-Miami, and Michigan, Alabama line keeps dropping, but sharps often bet against Alabama in big games like this.

navyblue81

Fuk off
    Thanks for making my point.

thomorino

Thanks for making my point.
    Fuk off

thomorino

I've beaten the closing line nicely in Ohio State, LSU-Miami, and Michigan, Alabama line keeps dropping, but sharps often bet against Alabama in big games like this.
    Syndicates and sharps don't have a good record betting against Alabama in primetime games, we will see.

irishstuey

For being an asshole...oopsie daisey.

thomorino

For being an asshole...oopsie daisey.
    Fuk off

thomorino

Looks like 2-3 unless a miracle occurs in the Alabama game, w/the under in Miami-LSU pending,my futures wagers on Ohio State to win the big ten look great, I think they will be even money after this week, can't see them being challenged before the big ten championship game

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Morino needs the under tomorrow night

irishstuey

Don't let him off. He's been a jerk about contrarian views. I told him the Michigan O line is the biggest ? and he just replied with fuk off to everyone. I've been wrong too, but take your liking and move on

navyblue81

Nice pick with Michigan. Boy, you sure were right with that one 👍

thomorino

Don't let him off. He's been a jerk about contrarian views. I told him the Michigan O line is the biggest ? and he just replied with fuk off to everyone. I've been wrong too, but take your liking and move on
    Nice pick with Michigan. Boy, you sure were right with that one 
    Fuk off

First 1234 Last