Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Funny, We've been dealing with a major disadvantage for a long long time.
    The only disadvantage you have are 2 perennial chickens in DeRozan and Lowery. You are on the short bus with both guys.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

I wont debate that........but its hilarious that a blocking call got reviewed, yet a blatant connecting elbow didn't in that Game 1? I guess Love learned his lesson with the Fragent assessed to him after the game by the NBA, lol

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

The refs were bad at both calls and no calls. That being said this isn't a problem if you're on the side with the refs....

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I had live bets all over G State and covered....will take the $ but lets be real....the fuckn game was rigged LOL....that charge call getting reversed was absolute garbage.....cavs ball up 2 30 seconds left....hmmmmmmmmmm.......lol.... for anyone to sit on the side of saying it was the right call is just an idiot....the call was made....nowhere near the restricted area "which may push for review"....it was laughable and they did it right in the face of everyone watching lol.....everyone knew it was the wrong call....maybe 1 in 100 and the 1 in a ignorant f w money on G state...or something...

PaperTrail07

Ken Mauer on overturned call:

"The reason for the trigger is that we had doubt as to whether or not James was in the restricted area. When over at the table, we then are allowed to determine whether or not he was in a legal guarding position."
    12:55 AM - Jun 1, 2018

So he was CLEARLY WRONG to even look at it LOL......then found another reason to make the change....."legal guarding position" ...lol...good luck w that one...

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17029

The obvious fix was for the over:

keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Didn’t another ref initially call blocking? Wouldn’t they need to discuss and or review it to get it right?

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

LaBawl and Cleveland backers.

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    LaBawl and Cleveland backers.

LOL, that's the saddest pic I've ever seen. I actually want King James to do it. I respect his legacy now after hating on him as a Bulls fan when he bolted down to the Miami Heat many years ago. Referees aren't being paid for Warriors to win necessarily. They are being paid to stretch the series out to 7 games.

theclutch777
    theclutch777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Wow! I never thought that. Go Cavs!!! Lebron In 7 Games!

theclutch777
    theclutch777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

?????????????????? Cool!

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    His foot was down and set.
    LOL!! R U joking?? His feet were clearly moving the entire time. Hell, one of them was completely off the ground!!

You can move your body and still draw a charge in the NBA.
    You need to be in a legal guarding position which LeBron clearly wasn't.

You cannot review a charge call.
    Ummm, yes u can. The rule was changed in 2012.
    NBA officials have been able to review block or charge foul calls in the last two minutes of the fourth quarter or during overtime since the 2012-13 season

That is a no, no and has never, ever been done before.
    Ummm, yes it has. Happened earlier this yr in Ind/OKC game.

They can review if it was in a restricted area but it wasn't even close.
    There’s a common misperception that a block/charge call can only be reversed based on whether the player was in the restricted area or not. Again, since 2012 refs can review block/charge calls in last 2min of 4th & OT

The refs fukked up.
    Wrong again. Refs actually did the right thing & made the correct call.

You literally were wrong with every single comment in this post. That's hard to do. Maybe you could take a moment to read this article https://www.sbnation.com/2018/5/31/1...e-1-nba-finals It might help you actually understand what happened & why it happened instead of just being a typical bias Cav fan complaining about every call & making excuse after excuse
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: golfnutt67

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Funny how folks have been disregarding the bullsh!t the Raptors have been putting up with for the last few years.....yet Cavs fans throw their hands in the air when something goes against them. We've been dealing with a major disadvantage for a long long time.
    Yea, it called a shitty orginazation with middling at best talent. You actually believe the refs are the reason the craptors suck? Not the garbage players on the court?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    So it's rigged for the Warriors....but the refs call a strange foul on Klay Thompson where George Hill clearly flops.....and George Hill just has to hit 2 free throws to win the game for the Cavs....yet it's rigged for the Warriors to win?

Your realize that literally makes zero sense, right?

I don't want to hear anything about any other call in the game. The only call I'm talking about is the George Hill call.

Ppl are so fukkin dumb, honestly. I can't help you.
    Actually agree w goat gizz for once.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Quote Originally Posted by golfnutt67 View Post
    Also if the NBA wants to rig the series they would want Cleveland to win a game in Oakland and the series to go 7. No way in hell the want a sweep or a quick series....now the refs may have had an over bet I will grant you that as a possibility
    Hard to believe the nba would rig the series so that warriors win in 4 or 5 gms.

These conspiracy guys always have an out. They are never wrong.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Ken Mauer on overturned call:

"The reason for the trigger is that we had doubt as to whether or not James was in the restricted area. When over at the table, we then are allowed to determine whether or not he was in a legal guarding position."
    12:55 AM - Jun 1, 2018

So he was CLEARLY WRONG to even look at it LOL......then found another reason to make the change....."legal guarding position" ...lol...good luck w that one...
    The refs having doubts whether Lebron was in the restricted area is why they should not be refs. If they can't see Lebron 4 feet out of the circle, they should all retire.

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

They made the right call.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

The refs having doubts whether Lebron was in the restricted area is why they should not be refs. If they can't see Lebron 4 feet out of the circle, they should all retire.

WaWawa....you sound pathetic. The rule was changed in 2012 for refs to be able to review block/charge fouls last 2min of 4th Q & OT. You are 100% completely wrong here. The refs got it right. Deal with it.

What happened to you. Used to be a solid logical poster that claimed LeBron was a puzzy bi#ch when he played for Mia. Typical Cav fan. One day burn his jersey & the next sukk his dik to the death!! Now days you all you do is regurgitate the same three posts.

1) LeBron is god
    2) Complain about refs that seem to miss every call vs Cavs & out to screw them.
    3) Fukk whitey their just out to hold the black man down & especially fukk the Police errr "pigs" all they do is kill the black man.

This is what you've become since LeBron returned to Cle. Sad really.....

PaperTrail07

I mean those refs have lazer eyes when people step out, 3 pointers ect and miss him 3-4 feet out smh come on
    Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    WaWawa....you sound pathetic. The rule was changed in 2012 for refs to be able to review block/charge fouls last 2min of 4th Q & OT. You are 100% completely wrong here. The refs got it right. Deal with it.

What happened to you. Used to be a solid logical poster that claimed LeBron was a puzzy bi#ch when he played for Mia. Typical Cav fan. One day burn his jersey & the next sukk his dik to the death!! Now days you all you do is regurgitate the same three posts.

1) LeBron is god
    2) Complain about refs that seem to miss every call vs Cavs & out to screw them.
    3) Fukk whitey their just out to hold the black man down & especially fukk the Police errr "pigs" all they do is kill the black man.

This is what you've become since LeBron returned to Cle. Sad really.....

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie

I love on SBR how a few bad calls in game 1 means the series is fixed. These events *can* be independent and are not specifically correlated.

Furthermore, to assume a small handful of bad calls correlates to the NBA fixing the series is absurd.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Quote Originally Posted by robbypark View Post
    Irrelevant. You can't go back and change a foul call. Secondly that play happened after a blatant foul on Lebron when uncalled.
    Saying its rigged for the Warriors is a diffrent kettle of fish altogether.

PaperTrail07

Your spitting the same BS as when everyone complained about Tim Donaghy ...o your mad bc you lost ect this that.....it can be real.....don't ever forget that.....best are NEVER caught....
    Quote Originally Posted by hubie69 View Post
    I love on SBR how a few bad calls in game 1 means the series is fixed. These events *can* be independent and are not specifically correlated.

Furthermore, to assume a small handful of bad calls correlates to the NBA fixing the series is absurd.

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Your spitting the same BS as when everyone complained about Tim Donaghy ...o your mad bc you lost ect this that.....it can be real.....don't ever forget that.....best are NEVER caught....
    Woah there shooter, lets settle down. I'm not mad at all, but let be honest, the number of threads of "It's fixed" or "He is on the take" is fairly high here. Sure, it *can* happen, but that also doesn't mean that a few bad calls equates to match fixing, or series fixing, that's all I'm saying.

Clearly you have strong feelings on this and I won't try to dissuade you. GL in your future wagers.
    Points Awarded:

Headsterx gave hubie69 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

If you take a shoulder to the chest
    95 out of 100 ez charge call

PaperTrail07

No I just hate when people think everyone complaining is just a sore loser....that bs actually made me money....took g state live -4,-9 on multiple bets but it still was wrong..and , no it "never" does....but its OK to call a spade a spade when you see it....they are real....they basically moonwalked into that blocking call LOL....guy thought he got it wrong so he used a technicality to allow him to change the call....there is no way the refs actually thought he was in the restricted area....none at all...it was their window of opportunity to flip the call and they did it......why? obviously nobody will ever know...
    Quote Originally Posted by hubie69 View Post
    Woah there shooter, lets settle down. I'm not mad at all, but let be honest, the number of threads of "It's fixed" or "He is on the take" is fairly high here. Sure, it *can* happen, but that also doesn't mean that a few bad calls equates to match fixing, or series fixing, that's all I'm saying.

Clearly you have strong feelings on this and I won't try to dissuade you. GL in your future wagers.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

PaperTrail07

and GL to you as well there is no need to get worked up lol....cheers

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

The NBA should be embarrassed about the quality of their officiating.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Don't bet on heavy underdogs when it comes to playoff Basketball,you can name on one hand the Teams that have cashed.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Sweep Sweep Sweep Sweep

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    The NBA should be embarrassed about the quality of their officiating.
    NBA Referees
    @OfficialNBARefs

We missed this one - it should have been a foul. The defensive player undercuts the offensive player, knocking him off balance. Unfortunately in this case the referee had a closed look at the point of contact. https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/1003456027453423616 …
    11:33 AM - Jun 4, 2018

Real cute how the refs can just come out a day later and apologize for their shenanigans. The Cav's went to shit right after this shitty no call. How they get away with their incompetence or pure negligence is unreal. Somebody should get fired but these are made men, more secure than mafioso's.

First 12