robbypark
    robbypark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1313

So how much are the refs being paid to fix this playoffs for the Warriors?

Second straight game that is clearly fixed for them to win. Completely clear as day.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave robbypark 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ratzz

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bizarre
    Yes

robbypark

That offensive foul being changed is the first time I have ever seen that in my entire life. Furthermore, so many fouls on Lebron that weren't called whatsoever and phantom calls fouled for breathing on the Warriors in crunch time.

Ridiculous.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Durant over-ruled call was blatant.

Never seen a call like that, unreal.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Enough betpoints for a pizza

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Lebron's foot was up in the air and not set when Durant hit him. Lebron was never square to the shooter.

I've seen 20 calls like that in the regular season called a block.... certainly not a charge.

Outsider626
    Outsider626's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5178

I like how Durant gets every call in his favor even when opponent strips the ball cleanly.

robbypark

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Lebron's foot was up in the air and not set when Durant hit him. Lebron was never square to the shooter.

I've seen 20 calls like that in the regular season called a block.... certainly not a charge.
    Irrelevant. You can't go back and change a foul call. Secondly that play happened after a blatant foul on Lebron when uncalled.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Definitely some shady shite going on there tonight.

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

The ref called it an offensive foul on the floor, tell me one other time that a call like that was reviewed? Durant must have some inside gay shit going on with the refs

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

His foot was down and set. You can move your body and still draw a charge in the NBA. You cannot review a charge call. That is a no, no and has never, ever been done before. They can review if it was in a restricted area but it wasn't even close. The refs fukked up.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

A4K

Cavs fans always cry. Completely ignore Hill missing the free throw and JR Smith dribbling out the clock.

Where the fuq were the Cavs in OT? Folded like the bums they all are.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by robbypark View Post
    Irrelevant. You can't go back and change a foul call. Secondly that play happened after a blatant foul on Lebron when uncalled.
    You can they’ve done it before in the regular season. Isn’t the goal to get the right call? Now because it doesn’t suit some it is more fair to keep the bad call as is?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    You can they’ve done it before in the regular season. Isn’t the goal to get the right call? Now because it doesn’t suit some it is more fair to keep the bad call as is?
    You can only review it if there's a question about the restricted area. That was never in question. The refs fukked up and reviewed it because none of them wanted to make the correct call, so they reviewed it when they couldn't. That was there out to fukk the Cavs. Lebron's feet were set. You can move your body and still draw a charge. Durant was out of control and charged into both of them. Phony fukking refs.

robbypark

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    If the goal is to get the right call, the refs should have gone back and reviewed the foul called on the clean Durant strip.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    You can only review it if there's a question about the restricted area. That was never in question. The refs fukked up and reviewed it because none of them wanted to make the correct call, so they reviewed it when they couldn't. That was there out to fukk the Cavs. Lebron's feet were set. You can move your body and still draw a charge. Durant was out of control and charged into both of them. Phony fukking refs.
    Do you think that’s what made George Hill miss the free throw? Or JR to run around like a maniac? On a daily game basis you can point out 20 calls easily that affect a game that may be judgement calls. Lebron has had many of those calls. He got a few against the celts in game 7. The real story behind this is you let it affect you way too much. The only people betting on this series or the game before tip are Cavs backers. So they made a giant line for both the game and series because the books just wanted to give away money? After the charge you could get gstate live at -115. You got to keep a clear mind and forget about your fandom and bet it accordingly.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Let the LeBron excuses begin.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Different Finals, different excuse, 90% more African kids getting LeBron shirts

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20457

Paging Tim Donaghy. Please pick up the Courtesy Phone.

Mac4Lyfe

Donaghy the only honest ref in that league.

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

And I see I didn't obviously didnt miss anything whatsoever by not watching .
    It's no question , the refs in the NBA are still the worse in any major sport , haven't seen what happened but know enough that this is the reason I refuse to watch anymore especially after taking in the 2 Game 7's and seeing the piss poor excuse of officiating in the Warriors / Rockets game .
    It's a fukkin travesty , betting aside , teams can't settle it on the floor without this shitshow of a sport being ruined by referees .
    They are so bad , normally don't even simply walk to the fukkin monitor to ensure a right call ,20 steps max .
    Fukk the NBA & Fukk the Xena Warriors

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

So it's rigged for the Warriors....but the refs call a strange foul on Klay Thompson where George Hill clearly flops.....and George Hill just has to hit 2 free throws to win the game for the Cavs....yet it's rigged for the Warriors to win?

Your realize that literally makes zero sense, right?

I don't want to hear anything about any other call in the game. The only call I'm talking about is the George Hill call.

Ppl are so fukkin dumb, honestly. I can't help you.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: YouHave2outs

TheToffer
    TheToffer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6063

NBA's rule for charge states you don't have to he set. Youncan ne moving to absorb the contact. Durant was out of control.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

i would say $75 to $100 to each ref

golfnutt67
    golfnutt67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2051

you don't seem to remember a certain suspension coming from a post game presser comment for a play that a foul was never called. I think it's straight up karma from 2016. of course I am a little bias.......

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    So it's rigged for the Warriors....but the refs call a strange foul on Klay Thompson where George Hill clearly flops.....and George Hill just has to hit 2 free throws to win the game for the Cavs....yet it's rigged for the Warriors to win?

I don't want to hear anything about any other call in the game. The only call I'm talking about is the George Hill call.

If you are going to utilize your brain and the power of logic you will not fit in here at SBR.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: john hardesty

ManosdePiedra
    ManosdePiedra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

No dog in this fight, but worst officiated game I can remember in the finals. blatant stuff has to be questioned at Home office

john hardesty
    john hardesty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

Hardesty's honesty!

Quote Originally Posted by robbypark View Post
    Second straight game that is clearly fixed for them to win. Completely clear as day.
    You mean the way they fixed it a few years ago for the Cavs, when they were down by several games? Please, I remember too, the Cavs stopped by Vegas to get their cash right afterward THE SERIES and ZERO INVESTIGATIONS!

golfnutt67
    golfnutt67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2051

Also if the NBA wants to rig the series they would want Cleveland to win a game in Oakland and the series to go 7. No way in hell the want a sweep or a quick series....now the refs may have had an over bet I will grant you that as a possibility

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Funny how folks have been disregarding the bullsh!t the Raptors have been putting up with for the last few years.....yet Cavs fans throw their hands in the air when something goes against them. We've been dealing with a major disadvantage for a long long time.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post

Goatie are you nuts? Klay wrapped up Hill because he was guarding 2 guys, Hill and Korver, so had to foul Hill. Did you watch the game? Are you seriously saying that was not a foul?

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

I dont even know how to respond to Goats comment above, lolol. It was a blatant hold by Klay, and not one person including Klay complained about it. He essentially saved the game, because a George Hill uncontested layup puts the Cavs ahead with probably 3.5 seconds left.

12 Last