Originally posted on 06/04/2018:

No I just hate when people think everyone complaining is just a sore loser....that bs actually made me money....took g state live -4,-9 on multiple bets but it still was wrong..and , no it "never" does....but its OK to call a spade a spade when you see it....they are real....they basically moonwalked into that blocking call LOL....guy thought he got it wrong so he used a technicality to allow him to change the call....there is no way the refs actually thought he was in the restricted area....none at all...it was their window of opportunity to flip the call and they did it......why? obviously nobody will ever know...
Quote Originally Posted by hubie69 View Post
Woah there shooter, lets settle down. I'm not mad at all, but let be honest, the number of threads of "It's fixed" or "He is on the take" is fairly high here. Sure, it *can* happen, but that also doesn't mean that a few bad calls equates to match fixing, or series fixing, that's all I'm saying.

Clearly you have strong feelings on this and I won't try to dissuade you. GL in your future wagers.