reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

let me guess, you watched hannity for 5 fukkin minutes and started stabbing at your keyboard about how terrible fox news is

if i had your mindset, id do the same thing...you dont live in reality

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    It is on cnn you fukkin russian troll
    I'm not seeing it on, I'm seeing Anderson Cooper and his all gay panel, if you are watching the Trump Rally maybe you'll learn something from Trump.. Dude makes perfect sense.. Knows what this Country needs..

CNN never covers anything our President does positive... Never covers these Rallies..

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    let me guess, you watched hannity for 5 fukkin minutes and started stabbing at your keyboard about how terrible fox news is

if i had your mindset, id do the same thing...you dont live in reality
    Hannity is a clown yes, but hes one of many, fox news doesnt get its rep just from shawn hannity alone, and i do live in reality, and i do have the ability to look at stuff and be open minded despite the fact that it might not fit my narrative so dont give me that

reigle9

sean, no you don't or you'd know how to spell his name

but i appreciate you typing out what you think rather than just regurgitating copy-paste propaganda

Venom72

sean, no you don't or you'd know how to spell his name

but i appreciate you typing out what you think rather than just regurgitating copy-paste propaganda
    Grammer police!! Who cares!!!sean shawn i know exactly who dude is hes a complete joke

reigle9

spelling a person's name correctly isn't grammar, it's just being not a fukkin retard

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10323

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post

JJ
    What programs do you enjoy ?
    Thanks
    That's right Dawg.
    JJ...Which TV programs do intellectuals choose to watch??

TIA
    *Asking for a very smart friend.

*Not me by a long shot

Venom72

spelling a person's name correctly isn't grammar, it's just being not a fukkin retard
    Well if you wanna get techincal sean can be spelled either way but im a fukkin retard because i didnt give the correct variation?? Says the one defending fox news, you lame af dude

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Who is Roseanne?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Who is Roseanne?

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    That's just sad mate,but if Whoopis the alternative.
    but at least with whoopi you know she has good chronic so you can dream of some else as you are boning. As my dad once said son "there is no such thing as bad puzzy"

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Only show I tape to watch !!!

SICK !!!

F THEM !!!!!!!!
    i want family matters to make a comeback

chico2663

have you dudes that default shit on fox news ever actually watched it, or just assume it's terrible like every single fukkin paid for news outlet says it is?

i mean, it is almost as terrible as every other fake news propaganda, but there is at least a shred of reality to some shows

i know reality is tough for you russia, all sex is rape and everything is racist unable to be exist in reality worthless waste of skin...but just give a normal show a shot (there's normal people on fox, not just the names you've been taught to shit on)
    many times. also watched where hannity said he was wasn't a news reporter but on the air talent. That what is funny is the trumptards thinks he is news when he says he is NOT!

chico2663

This discussion shows the difference between guys that were athletes or military and the band geeks. If you are a decent athlete you are going to have competition against people of color or they could even be your team mate. Or you maybe on an all star team with them. You realize that they bleed just like you do. You learn that there is lazy people in all colors. Just as there is over achievers in both.Remember the titans is a great true story about it. It is just a shame that some of you have never been blessed to have a friend that was a different color than you.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

The American viewing audience loses out and so do the employees on the show... Not sure ABC should have cancelled the show.. Roseanne has apologized repeatedly...

These days it appears you can lose your job, livelihood, get friends and co-workers laid off and punish millions of fans as well all from one little stupid tweet... WOW!!!!

Social Media is a powerful tool that can make or break you!!!

Kermit

Roseanne is supposed to be on Joe Rogan's podcast this Friday. Should be interesting.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

thought the show was garbage as a kid.. no idea why theyd ever run it again

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

I guess it's only fair that Bill Maher get fired too for comparing people to apes.
    Roseanne Barr was just fired by ABC, her show canceled, and she got dropped by her talent agency for joking that Obama aide Valerie Jarrett (who is whiter than me) looks like character on Planet of the Apes.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    This discussion shows the difference between guys that were athletes or military and the band geeks. If you are a decent athlete you are going to have competition against people of color or they could even be your team mate. Or you maybe on an all star team with them. You realize that they bleed just like you do. You learn that there is lazy people in all colors. Just as there is over achievers in both.Remember the titans is a great true story about it. It is just a shame that some of you have never been blessed to have a friend that was a different color than you.
    You know what is really fukked up? When you are good friends with someone who is a different color than you, who talks shit on people that are his color more than any of your other friends do that are your color.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I guess it's only fair that Bill Maher get fired too for comparing people to apes.
    Roseanne Barr was just fired by ABC, her show canceled, and she got dropped by her talent agency for joking that Obama aide Valerie Jarrett (who is whiter than me) looks like character on Planet of the Apes.

Double standard always in Hollywood.. It's very unfair... Should be equal justice and punishment on both sides of the political isle...

Kermit

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Bush Jr was bashed maybe even harder then Trump at times during his presidency.. I felt sorry for Bush Jr at times for all the media bashing he received but he was kind of an idiot.. Not a great president at all in my opinion.. He tried and a good guy for the most part but came up short..

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^ Bush Jr was bashed maybe even harder then Trump at times during his presidency.. I felt sorry for Bush Jr at times for all the media bashing he received but he was kind of an idiot.. Not a great president at all in my opinion.. He tried and a good guy for the most part but came up short..
    I always thought Bush Jr. was one of the biggest goofs in history and I found the pics of him compared to a monkey quite fitting.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    You know what is really fukked up? When you are good friends with someone who is a different color than you, who talks shit on people that are his color more than any of your other friends do that are your color.
    it just shows you that guy grew up poor. I remember when tiger was dogging his race and he suffered just as most others. But i have played with lower echelon whites that dogged their race. It isn't color specific

chico2663

what is funny is I have friends that always made fun of bush's intellect. I told him to wait til he heard jeb.

reigle9

i was too young to appreciate bush at the time

looking back, it probably would've been a blast

dude was cool as a cucumber

i completely lose it when he tells SS to stand down and starts laughing..."shiiiiiiiiiiiiit, i can dodge shoes all day"

reigle9

in fact, trump-bush '20

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

what is funny is I have friends that always made fun of bush's intellect. I told him to wait til he heard jeb.
    Didn't Bush Jr have the lowest text score IQ for any president in history? Bit of a dummy for sure... Jeb yes even worse.. Trump really ripped Jeb a new asss during the Republican primaries.. I thought he might start crying at a few points..

Kermit

it just shows you that guy grew up poor. I remember when tiger was dogging his race and he suffered just as most others. But i have played with lower echelon whites that dogged their race. It isn't color specific
    As opposed to the majority of black folk that grow up wealthy?

As far as dogging my own race, I mean yeah, I make fun of the meth heads and losers that keep overdosing in Sheetz parking lots.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

i completely lose it when he tells SS to stand down and starts laughing..."shiiiiiiiiiiiiit, i can dodge shoes all day"
    I remember that.. Classic!!! Dude was throwing shoes at him, not one but both.. Good head movement from Bush Jr dodging those shoes I must admit!!

chico2663

bush had good reflexes. I can say if i was in that room their would of been a dead iraqi. As an american...I WAS PISSED!

Kermit

I remember that.. Classic!!! Dude was throwing shoes at him, not one but both.. Good head movement from Bush Jr dodging those shoes I must admit!!
    I remember it very well to, because it happened on a Sunday while I was watching football.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3533

but at least with whoopi you know she has good chronic so you can dream of some else as you are boning. As my dad once said son "there is no such thing as bad puzzy"
    Youre definitely a glass half full sort of guy.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Move her to cmt or some shit she knew she shouldn’t have tweeted that

bonz
    bonz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I figured she would go back to Vegas but sounds like they giving her the Kathy Griffin treatment for now too.

First ... 3456789 Last