Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Example.. I think an actor like Denzel Washington could get away with calling some white celebrity a white cracker or white niiiga and get away with it clean.. The other way around that's career suicide for the white celebrity...
    and when did Denzel ever do that??? I'll wait while you find examples.

Why is it so easy to find WHITE people?

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glen_Edward_Rogers

how about his mom being buried with nicole's broach. Now maybe he ripped it off when he was painting her house. Google him glen rogers
    Yeah I know who he is

Google the OJ Simpson criminal and civil trial and read all the evidence

To claim it was someone else is comical

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Read your post again bro
    My post was in response to video in post 13...not her stupid tweets

I forgot to quote

sourtwist
    not a non pro

These threads get us nowhere

Just a continuation of prior arguments

Circle...round and round we go

Mac4Lyfe

Kathy Griffin is back and supported by the Hollywood elite now. That's a fact Mac .. She's on morning talk shows and working again.. Nothing really happened to her.. Her career is back on track more now then back then from what I'm reading...
    What are you talking about??? Facts, not jibberish Jibbby.

What morning talk show are you talking about? Who in the Hollywood elite is backing and supporting her now? Where is she working? You said nothing really happened to her and her career, so you should easily post all her work since the Trump scandal? You've made 2 claims in a row now without ANY facts.

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

She went from being this Green Party celeb to being the chic-fil-a (people supporting whether they like the product or not) for the Trump base....to this rapid crash and burn.

Wow, what a miscalculation by her. She had the ratings to demand INSANE money from ABC for future seasons.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11570

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    and when did Denzel ever do that??? I'll wait while you find examples.

Why is it so easy to find WHITE people?
    It was a hypothetical ya big dummy.. Just saying there is double standard there that is all..

Another example is if a white guy goes into a black owned Starbucks and is denied use of the bathroom and a black man is then let in.. That wouldn't even make the news.. Nothing would happen...

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8819

Example.. I think an actor like Denzel Washington could get away with calling some white celebrity a white cracker or white niiiga and get away with it clean.. The other way around that's career suicide for the white celebrity...
    Lmao...Jibby just making up shit now.

Is a white n-word worse than a black one? What about brown and yellow ones?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Yeah I know who he is
    Google the OJ Simpson criminal and civil trial and read all the evidence
    To claim it was someone else is comical
    What evidence?? The evidence that was deemed inadmissible because the coroner, the lead investigator, the police officers, and forensics all fukked up? LAPD didn't even know how to properly cover the bodies. They used sheets that OJ slept in. Of course it would have his hair on sheets he slept in. LAPD was a comedy of errors. They got taken to task because of their failures.

https://www.pasadenastarnews.com/201...a-crime-scene/

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7917

I compared Kathy Griffin because Jibbby said that Griffin suffered zero consequences for her dumb ass stunt, which was dead wrong. Griffin lost all her jobs, most of her friends and was totally shunned. I don't give a shit about the left or the right.
    I see what you tried to do there. The effort was decent but hard to see and genuine comparison between a tweet (deleted a couple minutes later and an apology) like Roseanne did to holding a decapitated head of Trump like Griffin did.

dlowilly

What morning talk show are you talking about? Who in the Hollywood elite is backing and supporting her now? Where is she working? You said nothing really happened to her and her career, so you should easily post all her work since the Trump scandal? You've made 2 claims in a row now without ANY facts.
    Do I really need to link her wikipedia page?

Yeah there was initial backlash but since then she has gone on talk shows withdrawing her apology for doing the decapitation pic and has a successful worldwide tour playing up that picture.

If someone did that when Obama was President, they would never be on another talk show much less be allowed to tour in venues around the world. Claiming that isn't the case is just very intellectually dishonest.

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

Loud mouth Trump supporter spitting racist views gets canned. Color me surprised said no one ever. Applaud ABC for doing what's right considering their losing a lot of money as the show was pulling good ratings.

When will people actually wake up and smell the coffee and do something about the disingenuous P.O.S we have in office and rise up. Every day he's in office this country is bleeding from within. It's pathetic.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bruceBRUCEbruce

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11653

Racist old lady tweets something racist.

OMG!!!!

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

no matter how bad your tds is or a liberal cuck you are, this is a very bad thing

a comedian getting in fake trouble for saying shit that comics say....this is the society youve chosen (or want cause youre a huge weak useless pussy)

i personally love it, every perpetual doubling-down of raging braindeadness just purges it even more long run (which isnt going to be that long at the current rate)

dlowilly

What evidence?? The evidence that was deemed inadmissible because the coroner, the lead investigator, the police officers, and forensics all fukked up? LAPD didn't even know how to properly cover the bodies. They used sheets that OJ slept in. Of course it would have his hair on sheets he slept in. LAPD was a comedy of errors. They got taken to task because of their failures.

https://www.pasadenastarnews.com/201...a-crime-scene/
    Wow

So you really do believe he's innocent? I'm not denying police errors, but there will be police errors in every murder scene like that. Reasonable people recognize that and can still be objective like in the civil trial. Most of the criminal trial jurors were racist retards.

Mac4Lyfe

It was a hypothetical ya big dummy.. Just saying there is double standard there that is all..
    Another example is if a white guy goes into a black owned Starbucks and is denied use of the bathroom and a black man is then let in.. That wouldn't even make the news.. Nothing would happen...
    You're living in fukkkig fantasyland. Give me some fukking examples and stop generalizing about stupid shit that has not happened. You say there's a double standard but you can't give any examples of what the fukk you're talking about.

If a white guy goes into Starbucks he goes to the damn bathroom. He's not getting denied... Don't you get it? Now if he was denied use of the bathroom, as far fetched as that is, that Starbucks should catch shit too. I don't care what color the owner or the customers are. Stop doing stupid shit and this doesn't happen. A white guy won't get denied use of the bathroom because white guys never get denied. Are you that slow??? White people can go where the fukkk they want to go. It's blacks and Hispanics that can't because too many dumb ass white people do dumb ass things. White people can get out of their car and approach the police when stopped at a traffic light. Blacks get shot if they get out of the car. Wake the fukk up and stop making stupid excuses.

Wrong is fukking wrong. Stop doing wrong. No double standard if you do what is right.

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    JJ
    What programs do you enjoy ?

Thanks
    ancient aliens

big bang theory

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    These threads get us nowhere

Just a continuation of prior arguments

Circle...round and round we go
    pretty much just jibby and mac having a fukkin cripple fight every goddamn thread, with the occasional chico nonsensical post

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It shows here what education a lot of guys here, that show is garbage and for people I think that have nothing upstairs. I am too busy watching currency markets at night and reading novels.

Thank You

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7917

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    It shows here what education a lot of guys here, that show is garbage and for people I think that have nothing upstairs. I am too busy watching currency markets at night and reading novels.

Thank You

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I see what you tried to do there. The effort was decent but hard to see and genuine comparison between a tweet (deleted a couple minutes later and an apology) like Roseanne did to holding a decapitated head of Trump like Griffin did.
    I personally don't give a shit about either. Both did stupid shit and suffer the consequences. I think the severed head of Trump was funny. I don't get the outrage tbh. I don't think anyone took her serious but we are all so easily offended. Somebody probably gave her the prop and she posed with it as a joke. I don't get it.

I do understand why many people would be offended by calling a black person a monkey. That has long been noted as a no, no. My favorite announcer Howard Cosell got fired for calling a black guy a monkey, even though he called everyone, including his kids/family monkeys. I don't think he meant any harm but he got roasted. If you are a public figure, you have to walk a fine line. That's what you sign up for as a celebrity. It sucks but Roseanne know's the deal. She's not dumb. This was calculated.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I gotta admit this show was a bit trailer trashy for sure.. I watched the first 2 episodes and was done after that.. Laughed a couple times maybe..

I'd rather watch informational shows that are real.. Games also... News.. I have no time for prime time comedy TV shows anymore.. Tried 2 and half men and couldn't do that either.....

sourtwist
    not a non pro

If someone was holding a severed obama head, people would still be outraged

I wouldn't be tho ..i would love it

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yup double standard.. Blacks get the free pass for sure in this Country when race is involved.... Mac doesn't get it.. Poor guy is lost in the liberalism hypocrisy...

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

What was he thinking?

What was Ted Dansen thinking with this also?

You imagine Sam Malone dating that hog,f#ck no.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Wow
    So you really do believe he's innocent? I'm not denying police errors, but there will be police errors in every murder scene like that. Reasonable people recognize that and can still be objective like in the civil trial. Most of the criminal trial jurors were racist retards.
    What other trial did you see police errors? That's ridiculous. Errors = reasonable doubt. The police have to get their shit together.

I have no idea if he did it. I personally think he did it but I Cannot TRUST any evidence that LAPD provided, so yes, I have reasonable doubt, which causes me to not convict. I lived in LA back then and it was well known in the community that LAPD was corrupt. I met several people who were FRAMED by LAPD. FRAMED. One guy spent 5 years in jail for a crime he didn't commit. Go research Rampart. People knew about the crooked police. This trial was the perfect storm. Then LAPD fukkked up the evidence? The outcome was a shock to many but not a lot of people living in LA.

I was a juror a few years ago in Houston for a guy on trial for gun possession. The police illegally searched his vehicle and found a gun under the passenger seat. They tried to pin the gun on him but they didn't do any DNA on the gun and his fingerprints weren't found on the gun as well. It cost them too much money to do DNA, which is their fault not the guy on trial. How can I find someone guilty of possession and they did not prove with EVIDENCE that it was his gun? It took a week for us to find him not guilty because a couple people thought he was guilty because he LOOKED guilty.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

trash watch shows like this

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

LMAO racist JIBBBBBBBBBBBY does not deal in facts, he makes up stuff with nothing to back him up or you ask him for an example and it is hypothetical. Biggest douche bag liar on sbr.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave jayfly 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Yup double standard.. Blacks get the free pass for sure in this Country when race is involved.... Mac doesn't get it.. Poor guy is lost in the liberalism hypocrisy...
    Jibbby you are screaming double standard using fictitious examples. If someone did this, if someone did that. If, If, If, If... You haven't provided any proof to your conspiracy rants. You just think that Blacks can do whatever the fukk they want to do, which is why you hate them so much.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jibbby you are screaming double standard using fictitious examples. If someone did this, if someone did that. If, If, If, If... You haven't provided any proof to your conspiracy rants. You just think that Blacks can do whatever the fukk they want to do, which is why you hate them so much.
    I don't hate blacks at all, double standard racism exists in this Country.. Racism only goes one way.. Whites are racist against Blacks.. Not the other way around..

Ok Mac, real example -

Look at that black racist biiitch on ESPN.. She still has a job.. White ancor says a portion of the things she said and tweeted out, career OVER!! FIRED!!!

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Would you rather bang Roseanne or Whoopie?

Should be a poll.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post

Should be a poll.
    Whoopie

I don't want to be accused of anything

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post

Should be a poll.
    That's a really tough call.. Wow!!! Diggitty start the thread .... I might go Whoopie just because she's not as fat..

Mac4Lyfe

I guess you all missed these gems when Obama was in office???

Here's a tea party councilman holding up a severed Obama head. Were you outraged then??

First 123456 ... Last