Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Alec Baldwin spews out crap all the time that should get him fired or shows cancelled.. Never happens though.. Even that stupid red head Kathy Griffin chick holding the severed Trump head now gets the free pass. She's now supported by the left and on talk shows.. Double standard in Hollywood for sure..
    Barr should be held accountable for her comments but so others on the other side of the political spectrum also.. That's all I'm saying.. Frigg'n hate that Hollywood liberal scene, stinks to high heaven...
    I don't look at things on 2 sides of the political spectrum because it is all bullshit to me. I do not subscribe to either party.

I have no idea what Alec Baldwin spews. Is he tweeting racist shit too? If so, then he needs to be held accountable as well. I don't think he has a show, so how could he get fired or a fictitious show cancelled? I know him and his family went through a lot of shit with his Donald Trump impersonation. Apparently, it's broken the family up. I'm presuming you have an issue with his Trump bit? Frankly, I've never really listened to it but I'm guessing it's a funny spoof/skit. I don't think you can hold someone accountable for impersonating someone to get laughs. That is much different than him posting stupid shit.

Kathy Griffin got into all kind of shit after her stupidity. Shows cancelled, shunned by everyone, death threats. She was under a federal investigation for that stunt and was put on the terrorist watch list over a simple photo, that clearly was a joke to me. She did not get a free pass. She immediately lost sponsors and all her work dried up. She is banned forever to host CNN's New Year's Eve show. Anderson Cooper has not spoken to her. All her tours were cancelled and she's been out of work every since. What are you talking about???

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    She's a selfish bitch that didn't give 2 fukks about the cast. She most likely calculated this move, probably got tired already of all the hard work and just wanted to find a way to leave. I think she did this on purpose.

Her national anthem rant, as awful as it was, didn't draw close to the amount of venom the NFL kneelers have. Very strange.
    It was a big deal at the time. People were pissed off... Rossaene got roasted in the media for that at the time..

Players also should not be kneeling down and protesting during the National Anthem at sporting events.. I don't like that either.. National Anthem should be off limits....

I know that's hard for you to fully understand though Mac..

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2158

Is saying "Jew the line" anti-semitic?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Can't believe people still watch primetine network television after becoming adults
    I tend to agree with this... It's hard for me to watch and enjoy any of the prime time network comedy shows today.. Then again the shows of years past were so much more likeable and funny compared to today..

Seinfeld, cheers, threes company, etc....

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Can't believe people still watch primetine network television after becoming adults
    When you live in mom's basement but act like a baller

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Come on man, you know she broke no law and multitudes on the other side make dumbass divisive comments constantly, but since those fit the Marxist, leftist, or hate Trump narrative they're just peachy and even rewarded.
    The law I think you were subconsciously referring to is "go along with the PC Hollywood narrative". Fuk that "law", it sucks and we're sick of it.
    Funny you mention this. Why must it always be 2 sides to you guys life? You sound ridiculous. Like you're in a war with some fictitious enemy on the other "side". You said "We're sick of it". Who is WE? Your side? I think you radical left and right wing psychos have lost your damn minds. You are always comparing penis sizes and why them over there can get away with one thing but you cannot? There's many more people in the middle than you nuts on both sides. You all are dangerous. You can't think for yourself. You are not negotiable, you are not fair, you are not impartial, you are not sane. You're like the Terminator robot. No remorse, no emotion or feelings, can not be talked to, cannot be reasonable. You robots on both sides are fukkking crazy.

What side are you on? How did you get on that side? How do you know you are on that side? Who is on the other side? How did they get on that side? Are you fighting with them? Or is this just a game? Who on the other side is making dumb ass divisive comments? Divisive to who? and what side??
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jayfly

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Tom Arnold loved her at one point

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Is saying "Jew the line" anti-semitic?
    Here, complain to Merriam-Webster. It's in the dictionary.
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/jew%20down
    http://www.dictionary.com/browse/jew--down

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Let's face it Roseanne always says the dumbest sh#$ at odd times. You can't depend on her.

Mac4Lyfe

It was a big deal at the time. People were pissed off... Rossaene got roasted in the media for that at the time..

Players also should not be kneeling down and protesting during the National Anthem at sporting events.. I don't like that either.. National Anthem should be off limits....

I know that's hard for you to fully understand though Mac..
    I don't remember ANYONE being pissed. The media just made fun of her. Please find me ONE person that was triggered???

Who are you to tell people what they should and should not do??? Just because you or the government does not like it? You say you are Patriotic but you are violating the Bill of Rights, 1st and 9th amendments when you say that people/players should not be kneeling. You are purposely rejecting what our forefathers clearly declared. Our forefathers strictly spelled out that the government cannot create laws to force it's people to comply with. Why do you think they came to America??? But, you are now making a mockery of the constitution because of your emotional feelings.
    Points Awarded:

jayfly gave Mac4Lyfe 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Can't tweet a black women is a planet of the apes look alike even when she does look like it a little bit.. It's racist.. Can't do that..

Jibbby being Jibbby. I can always count on you to say "I'm not racist" as you continue your racists rants.

The woman you posted above is white... but carry on.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Liberal clowns rejoice

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jibbby being Jibbby. I can always count on you to say "I'm not racist" as you continue your racists rants.

The woman you posted above is white... but carry on.
    How am I being racist in this thread? Just making a point and observation.... I'm saying you can't do and say that in my post above MAC..

Everything and everyone screams racism at a drop of a dime these days.. That's pissing me off and is the most disturbing... Mac doing that now... Starbucks closed today for that same crap.. Let it go man....

Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-29-18 at 03:32 PM.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Lmao...at dudes here pretending they gave a dam about Rosanne and her show.

Anyway this is all on ABC for putting her back on in the first place. Guess the ratings werent good enough to continue putting up with the real life woman.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Lmao...at dudes here pretending they gave a dam about Rosanne and her show.

Anyway this is all on ABC for putting her back on in the first place. Guess the ratings werent good enough to continue putting up with the real life woman.
    I think it was the top rated show. ABC took a hit for sure..

Rosaenne Barr probably having the last laugh.. Like another poster said, she may have planned this all out and wanted out.. She's fat and looks lazy.. Too much work not good for fat lazy people..

She was already hated before so nothing changes.. Everyone knows she's a loud mouth too.. This shouldn't be surprising..

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

The law of not being a DUMB ASS. Many pampered athletes and actors think they can do whatever they want and not suffer the consequences. Some think they can get away with murder (some did actually) but eventually their antics will catch up to them. Who in their right mind would post comments like that? She's obviously not in her right mind and most likely is suffering from mental illness.
    OJ was innocent Mac

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

I’m not a fan of Rosanne the person but I enjoyed the show.

Hopefully another network picks up the show

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Tom Arnold loved her at one point
    What was he thinking?

What was Ted Dansen thinking with this also?

turkkatarian
    turkkatarian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17723

Dam this is horrible. I actually Liked the reboot but this is unfortunate stoopid Rosie said those awful things.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Funny you mention this. Why must it always be 2 sides to you guys life? You sound ridiculous. Like you're in a war with some fictitious enemy on the other "side". You said "We're sick of it". Who is WE? Your side? I think you radical left and right wing psychos have lost your damn minds. You are always comparing penis sizes and why them over there can get away with one thing but you cannot? There's many more people in the middle than you nuts on both sides. You all are dangerous. You can't think for yourself. You are not negotiable, you are not fair, you are not impartial, you are not sane. You're like the Terminator robot. No remorse, no emotion or feelings, can not be talked to, cannot be reasonable. You robots on both sides are fukkking crazy.

What side are you on? How did you get on that side? How do you know you are on that side? Who is on the other side? How did they get on that side? Are you fighting with them? Or is this just a game? Who on the other side is making dumb ass divisive comments? Divisive to who? and what side??
    I'm on the side where people can say what they want on their own time. If you are going to claim the same rules apply to left as they do to the right then ur just being a clown and no one will take you seriously. I mean, you compared Roseanne calling someone some names to Kathy Griffin decapitating in effigy the elected President of the USA.

Take this site for example. Posters get banned or have gotten banned for saying "mudshark" while posters who say "Uncle Tom" have nothing happen to them. Those two phrases are nearly identical in malice and intent, it's just they come from different sides.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

Serious questions I have. I don't care about the show being cancelled or not. I never watched it.

1. Is she even black? She was born in Iran.
    2. Is it racist because a white person said it? What if a black person said it? You know, like the N word.
    3. Didn't she apologize?

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    OJ was innocent Mac
    he was . guy i fought with as a kid killed her. Sent his mom her broach that his mom was buried with.

https://www.cnn.com/2012/11/20/justi...aim/index.html

chico2663

he did some painting for o.j. and he said that o.j. wanted some jewelry back and told glen "you may have to kill the bitch!"

chico2663

I'm on the side where people can say what they want on their own time. If you are going to claim the same rules apply to left as they do to the right then ur just being a clown and no one will take you seriously. I mean, you compared Roseanne calling someone some names to Kathy Griffin decapitating in effigy the elected President of the USA.

Take this site for example. Posters get banned or have gotten banned for saying "mudshark" while posters who say "Uncle Tom" have nothing happen to them. Those two phrases are nearly identical in malice and intent, it's just they come from different sides.
    kathy griffin is unemployable and lost everything. Brooks 85 threatened to kill her. She got away with nothing

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Serious questions I have. I don't care about the show being cancelled or not. I never watched it.

1. Is she even black? She was born in Iran.
    2. Is it racist because a white person said it? What if a black person said it? You know, like the N word.
    3. Didn't she apologize?
    She did apologize but the damage is done..

Oh and black people can say just about anything they want that is racist even towards whites and they won't be held accountable in Hollywood or in the Media.. Double standard there too..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-29-18 at 03:22 PM.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    he was . guy i fought with as a kid killed her. Sent his mom her broach that his mom was buried with.

Chico WTF

That doesn't offer proof that talks about how no one finds it credible besides the people doing a show about it

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

We must have a lot of uneducated people here I could never watch a show like that

Mac4Lyfe

I compared Kathy Griffin because Jibbby said that Griffin suffered zero consequences for her dumb ass stunt, which was dead wrong. Griffin lost all her jobs, most of her friends and was totally shunned. I don't give a shit about the left or the right.

I don't keep up with who and what will get you banned on this site. Who and Why would someone get banned for saying either of those words? Seems pretty petty to me but I'm not the forum cop. I also don't get why you all keep talking about sides? Does it really matter what side you are on if you say something offensive? Both left and right are equally stupid and are prone to say stupid offensive shit. Left and right have both used the N word, they have both called black people monkeys. It is wrong no matter what "SIDE" you are on.I don't care about sides. I don't care about the 2 parties. So I don't keep score on which side gets away with bullshit racist comments. Here's a clue? Why not both sides stop spewing racists, hateful bullshit?

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    We must have a lot of uneducated people here I could never watch a show like that
    JJ
    What programs do you enjoy ?

Thanks

chico2663

Chico WTF

That doesn't offer proof that talks about how no one finds it credible besides the people doing a show about it
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glen_Edward_Rogers

how about his mom being buried with nicole's broach. Now maybe he ripped it off when he was painting her house. Google him glen rogers

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    JJ
    What programs do you enjoy ?

Thanks
    rumor has it he watches chippendales.sp

Mac4Lyfe

Oh and black people can say just about anything they want that is racist even towards whites and they won't be held accountable in Hollywood or in the Media.. Double standard there too..
    Examples please???

The sad fact is that it's always dumb ass white people in power (mostly men) saying dumb shit. Minorities do it too but a lot less and most are not in power. But, to tweet it is down right crazy pants. You can't stop stupid.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I compared Kathy Griffin because Jibbby said that Griffin suffered zero consequences for her dumb ass stunt, which was dead wrong. Griffin lost all her jobs, most of her friends and was totally shunned. I don't give a shit about the left or the right.

I don't keep up with who and what will get you banned on this site. Who and Why would someone get banned for saying either of those words? Seems pretty petty to me but I'm not the forum cop. I also don't get why you all keep talking about sides? Does it really matter what side you are on if you say something offensive? Both left and right are equally stupid and are prone to say stupid offensive shit. Left and right have both used the N word, they have both called black people monkeys. It is wrong no matter what "SIDE" you are on.I don't care about sides. I don't care about the 2 parties. So I don't keep score on which side gets away with bullshit racist comments. Here's a clue? Why not both sides stop spewing racists, hateful bullshit?
    Kathy Griffin is back and supported by the Hollywood elite now. That's a fact Mac .. She's on morning talk shows and working again.. Nothing really happened to her.. Her career is back on track more now then back then from what I'm reading...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Examples please???

The sad fact is that it's always dumb ass white people in power (mostly men) saying dumb shit. Minorities do it too but a lot less and most are not in power. But, to tweet it is down right crazy pants. You can't stop stupid.
    Example.. I think an actor like Denzel Washington could get away with calling some white celebrity a white cracker or white niiiga and get away with it clean.. The other way around that's career suicide for the white celebrity...

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Chico - you can't talk sense into the senseless. These folks are too simplistic to think that someone else could have possibly murdered them. They made up their minds as soon as they saw a black man with a white woman. They can't even wrap their feeble minds that LAPD fukked up the case and was found to have planted evidence to convict OJ. Mark Furhman was a racist piece of shit that tried too hard and got caught in his mess. LAPD rampart was found to have setup THOUSANDS of blacks and Hispanics for many years. Any person with common sense would have reasonable doubt with that clown show.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

First 12345 ... Last