JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11961

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Then you have to graduate and find a good job, which are drying up by the day. Companies are becoming more and more transactional (everything is paper/report driven and tracked), so that they can move those transactions to countries with cheaper labor. The final step is to let the computers do the work of the low wage people in those countries. It's happening right now. AI is replacing thousands of people. People who believed in the American dream, worked very hard in HS to be the select few in college, then even harder chasing a degree in college and can't find jobs. Every day the middle class is eroding and the gap between the have and have not is increasing. Very sad.
    Companies are becoming more automated today cutting out the hands on workers and laborers.. That's why we don't need millions of more illegals coming across the border and taking American jobs that call for labor and hands on work...

There is still a demand for high level college graduates though in the business world.. Trump is bringing back businesses and consumer confidence, not looking so grim anymore..

Still Mac, we need to stop sending off jobs to India and Phillipeans though.. Should be a law to stop that... You call for technical support from any large American Company today and you are usually transferred to a rep working in a different country like India...

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

*yawn*

I will go donate blood tomorrow.

Same story. Different day.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Another scripted shooting by the alphabet agencies

Same story

Different day

The fight on either side is pointless.. They want you defenseless and in submission

One young mind at a time...they will make you all their slaves

Call the one who lacks ignorance crazy, for I am just not as trusting in your masters as you are

I will be crazy, forever, and for that reason

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Make weed legal in every State as well... No one wants to shoot and kill anyone when high on weed.. ..
    Make it legal then use that money to harden up schools.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Another scripted shooting by the alphabet agencies

Same story

Different day

The fight on either side is pointless.. They want you defenseless and in submission

One young mind at a time...they will make you all their slaves

Call the one who lacks ignorance crazy, for I am just not as trusting in your masters as you are

I will be crazy, forever, and for that reason
    Scripted? You're a piece of shit. Fuckin go and kill yourself now.

This site has become insanely toxic. I don't know how some of you sleep at night.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post

This site has become insanely toxic. I don't know how some of you sleep at night.
    Just woke up

Slept like a baby

Don't blame your stupidity and ignorance on others

Keep watching tv

I'll let you know when I'm coming thru Nj, you'll be my first stop before the borg

Keep talking to me like that I'll show you what chaoz is

Another lib gets triggered
    Last edited by sourtwist; 05-19-18 at 07:29 AM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

station this guy and his friends outside of schools.....

Auto Donk

love some ted on gun control.......

sourtwist
    not a non pro

People are very scared of other people who can think on their own

I'm not an intellect but i have enough curiousity to try and understand new and not so popular ideas

The sheep get scared and tell you to kill yourself

Auto Donk

backs my argument that if you really wanna conduct a maximum kill mass shooting, use buckshot.....

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2392

so sad for the lost lives

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Poopy pants Ted talking gun control? That's the same as prez bone spurs talking the same shit.

Auto Donk

even howard realizes "gun control" is a sack of shit.....

Auto Donk

morgan buried again....

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

maybe if we didnt spend billions in the middle east the govt could pay for school security officers every school

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

The students he spared were cowards, they had the chance to stop the massacre but stood by and counted their blessings as he shot and killed their classmates

Fukk the survivors

sourtwist
    not a non pro

The gofundme's are going wild already

Auto Donk

i set up a gofundme for all sbr members to get ar-15s

i want to feel secure at the bash in vegas
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave Auto Donk 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    i set up a gofundme for all sbr members to get ar-15s

i want to feel secure at the bash in vegas
    You don't need any weapons...I'm sure you can handle yourself

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    The students he spared were cowards, they had the chance to stop the massacre but stood by and counted their blessings as he shot and killed their classmates

Fukk the survivors
    Stop with that stupid shit, its easy to sit back and say they shoulda woulda coulda after the fact, ppl in that situation are scared as hell, all they thinking about is trying to get away and not get killed theyself, you dunno how your gonna react till your in that spot, plus these are kids were talking about, i guarantee you see ppl getting shot randomly your ass gonna run off too

Venom72

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Poopy pants Ted talking gun control? That's the same as prez bone spurs talking the same shit.
    Exactly, ted nugent is a fukkin idiot, cant take anything that pos says serious

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    Stop with that stupid shit, its easy to sit back and say they shoulda woulda coulda after the fact, ppl in that situation are scared as hell, all they thinking about is trying to get away and not get killed theyself, you dunno how your gonna react till your in that spot, plus these are kids were talking about, i guarantee you see ppl getting shot randomly your ass gonna run off too
    stop with emotional rants, you sound like a fukking liberal snowflake, or an attorney

Everyone there had a responsibility to stop that shooter, and he spared some people because he liked them meaning they were in close enough proximity for him to kill them but he spared them. Then they watched as he went on to kill other kids.

They were cowards

You don't think the young black kid in waffle house was scared when a crazed gun man walked in with an ar-15 and started shooting? Somehow he didn't run, he tackled the shooter and saved many lives.

Any kid that was spared could have done the same and didn't

Cowards
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Git Lo

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

It's a damn shame law enforcement didn't shoot this shooter... He came away clean and untouched just like the last kid shooter...

Put a bullet in his shoulder, leg or something, return the favor... He should be made to feel physical pain just like he inflicted on so many others...

Auto Donk

easy.... you do know who you're dealing with here.....

Auto Donk

It's a damn shame law enforcement didn't shoot this shooter... He came away clean and untouched just like the last kid shooter...

Put a bullet in his shoulder, leg or something, return the favor... He should be made to feel physical pain just like he inflicted on so many others...

I like that idea.... every shooter taken into custody should be shot once in the arm, and if male, an additional shot to the left nut.....

then waterboarded for 83 times over ten hours just for the hell of it.....

then electroshocked, and some superficial razor cuts with straight alcohol poured over it....

this should be specifically legislated as not being "cruel or unusual punishment" under the constitution.....

Auto Donk

choices.... troubled young males need better choices....

shoot up the school: NO

THIS:

yes!!!!!!!

Venom72

stop with emotional rants, you sound like a fukking liberal snowflake, or an attorney

Everyone there had a responsibility to stop that shooter, and he spared some people because he liked them meaning they were in close enough proximity for him to kill them but he spared them. Then they watched as he went on to kill other kids.

They were cowards

You don't think the young black kid in waffle house was scared when a crazed gun man walked in with an ar-15 and started shooting? Somehow he didn't run, he tackled the shooter and saved many lives.

Cowards
    And huge props to him for doing that, but that was one in god knows how many mass shootings, to blame the kids or anyone for not trying to play hero is stupid as fuk, literally one the dumbest things ive read, how bout ppl just stop shooting up schools everytime they get mad cause they bein bullied or watever so this doesnt happen in the 1st place? But you sittin around callin the ones that were spared cowards cause they didnt wanna take a chance and possibly get they head blown off too?? Your a fuckin idiot, this has nothing to do with liberal or bein emotional its called common fukkin sense, go get some you fukin lame
    Last edited by Venom72; 05-19-18 at 12:54 PM.

Venom72

Ive never agreed with you on anything, but i agree with on you this, its bs, ppl get shot or killed by police for way less..but every mass shooter walks away without a damn scratch, at the very least it needs a mandatory death sentance
    Last edited by Venom72; 05-19-18 at 12:55 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

This nut job was VERY EVIL.. He made bombs as well.. This was long planned out and his intentions were to not only shoot and kill but blow up people and disfigure them also with pipe bomb metal flying bits and pieces...

This kid was REALLY bad news!!! He should be punished in the worst of ways... He was also to much of a coward to kill himself as he had planned so he said.. Got cold feet..

This shooter was the worst of the worst!!!!

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 506

JJ Watt paying for all of the funerals.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

It’s called white privelege. If kid was black or brown, he’d have looked like Swiss cheese.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Grits n' Gravy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Kraken

And huge props to him for doing that, but that was one in god knows how many mass shootings, to blame the kids or anyone for not trying to play hero is stupid as fuk, literally one the dumbest things ive read, how bout ppl just stop shooting up schools everytime they get mad cause they bein bullied or watever so this doesnt happen in the 1st place? But you sittin around callin the ones that were spared cowards cause they didnt wanna take a chance and possibly get they head blown off too?? Your a fuckin idiot, this has nothing to do with liberal or bein emotional its called common fukkin sense, go get some you fukin lame
    Is it ok for people to stand around and watch an individual with a gun shoot kids, or is it not?

I apologize if I’m incorrect but I was under the assumption we expected individuals to put aside their own safety and well-being in an attempt to stop school shooters from massacring kids.

Please advise so a I know how to feel after the next school shooting
    Last edited by The Kraken; 05-19-18 at 01:38 PM.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3593

They were cowards

Cowards
    Most people look out for number one,just fact of life.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post

I fully agree. Sourtwist is a worthless piece of shyt. Wish they kept his worthless azz banned. Dude is a waste of life.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Most people look out for number one,just fact of life.
    Like the sheriff in Florida?

First ... 8910111213 Last