Login Search

Active Shooter at Texas High School

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
That's what I suggested and posted above.. Make it like a Court house or even a Jail... Not that pricey for all public schools to build a secure gating system on the perimeter and install a few metal detectors..
You are merely masking the real problem. The US has a gun problem. Every country in the world knows the US has a problem but our own damn citizens won't admit it. We have too many guns (more than people). Guns don't kill people, dumb ass people kill people and we have TOO MANY dumb ass people. Dumb ass people + Too many guns = epidemic. There's only 2 solutions. Less dumb ass people and less guns. Everything else is bullshit. Sure, have a metal detector in front of the school and someone will shoot the kids up as they walk up to the metal detector. There is no defense for a dumb ass. You cannot defend dumb, sick fukks.

Got to have an armed guard at the point of entry at the school where the metal detectors are.. An active shooter won't try that even in the parking lot if armed guards are present..

These cowardly disturbed kids want to hit soft targets..
Seems unrealistic for every single school in the country to have armed guards all over the campus with metal detectors...just not gunna happen

Also they could attack gym classes outside too...or younger kids at recess

The bottom line is there are no realistic solutions besides banning guns or tossing kids in mental hospitals before anything happens which isn’t happening

Got to have an armed guard at the point of entry at the school where the metal detectors are.. An active shooter won't try that even in the parking lot if armed guards are present..

These cowardly disturbed kids want to hit soft targets..
Maybe, just maybe, they want to shoot the PEOPLE THAT ARE PISSING THEM OFF! They don't care about a "soft target" on a "gun free zone", they want to shoot the teacher that messed with his head all year! MAYBE that's why it's school kids shooting up schools!

This isn't rocket science here guys!
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave klemopixx 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
The bottom line is there are no realistic solutions besides banning guns or tossing kids in mental hospitals before anything happens which isn’t happening
You don't ban guns, you reduce the numbers by eliminating manufacturing first. These gun manufacturers are irresponsible. They've littered every neighborhood with guns like drug dealers. Gun prices go up along with the cost of ammo and in time gun numbers will go down.

We must spend more money on mental illness. Most of these schools don't even have mental health practitioners that could possibly help these kids. Many of these kids end up graduating and are just as fukked up after they leave school. Mental health is the big problem but no one wants to pay for helping the mentally ill.

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
You are merely masking the real problem. The US has a gun problem. Every country in the world knows the US has a problem but our own damn citizens won't admit it. We have too many guns (more than people). Guns don't kill people, dumb ass people kill people and we have TOO MANY dumb ass people. Dumb ass people + Too many guns = epidemic. There's only 2 solutions. Less dumb ass people and less guns. Everything else is bullshit. Sure, have a metal detector in front of the school and someone will shoot the kids up as they walk up to the metal detector. There is no defense for a dumb ass. You cannot defend dumb, sick fukks.
I'm in favor of more control.. I'm a responsible gun owner myself.. Limit gun sales per house hold I'm in favor of.. Hell I might even give up my gun if I was re-assured all criminals didn't have them in the US.. Illegal guns on the street you can't regulate and get rid of..

Banning all guns won't happen.. A good start would be - Banning all Assault riffles, stop selling them, up the age limit on gun sales, harsher screening.. Implement harsher and even stiffer gun laws for illegal gun possession charges.

If the gun laws got EXTREMELY harsh that will be a game changer as well.. If some thug is caught in possession of an illegal non registered stolen gun in public that's an automatic life sentence in every State especially if it's used in a crime.. Thugs would really think twice about packing then for sure..
Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-18-18 at 11:42 AM.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

I'm in favor of more control.. I'm a responsible gun owner myself.. Limit gun sales per house hold I'm in favor of.. Hell I might even give up my gun if I was re-assured all criminals didn't have them in the US.. Illegal guns on the street you can't regulate and get rid of..

Banning all guns won't happen.. A good start would be - Banning all Assault riffles, stop selling them, up the age limit on gun sales, harsher screening.. Implement harsher and even stiffer gun laws for illegal gun possessions charges.

If the gun laws got EXTREMELY harsh that will be a game changer as well.. If some thug is caught in possession of an illegal non registered gun in public that's an automatic life sentence in every State especially if it's used in a crime..
Smartest thing I've ever seen you post on here.

I wish I had simple solution to gun violence in the U.S. but I don't and it's likely that nobody does. I just don't see how more guns is going to improve things. Maybe in specific situations it would but overall I think it would just make things worse. Does anyone actually believe the picture below?

The main problem is that our country is too polarized and no one wants to give an inch on the right or left

There could be some good solutions if we worked together but the right is too headstrong on their rights and the left are a bunch of pussy apologists with bad people and things that don’t belong in America

That’s all it is

Start some sort of boxing class in middle schools that is mandatory. Kids will learn how to fight and won't be such easy beta targets growing up. Bullies will become fewer and fewer. There's a reason it's always a kid shooting people who bullied, and not bullies bringing guns to school to shoot the kids they pick on.

You need to settle down Bankers.. Your posts are not productive either in this thread.. Do you have any real answers for stopping these school shootings, if so please share?
Pushing political bs certainly not gonna stop them and shouldn't be the place to do it.