d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    what? Did Sanders attack Wolf? My God.
    Wolff is a comedian and the WHCD is basically an annual roast. Buncha snowflakes with panties in a bunch.

I was making your point about treating women equally. Wolff actually did roast men on their looks - Mitch McConnell's uncircumcized neck and Trump, Jr.'s greasy hair, for example. So why all the panties in a bunch over comments about Sanders that weren't even about her looks.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Wolff is a comedian and the WHCD is basically an annual roast. Buncha snowflakes with panties in a bunch.

I was making your point about treating women equally. Wolff actually did roast men on their looks - Mitch McConnell's uncircumcized neck and Trump, Jr.'s greasy hair, for example. So why all the panties in a bunch over comments about Sanders that weren't even about her looks.
    so you say she's a comedian. She dropped F bombs on live TV. Classy huh. Celebrate the 1st amendment lol. You wonder why he didn't wanna go. Who would?

Trump embarrassed the press why winning and correctly calling them out for fake news and the lies they tell. They are mad as hell.

Pussies. Losers.

bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

You gotta think if all these libtards on here think this is cool to act this way, are they treating their family like this?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    This thinking is one of the reasons he got elected.

The Constitution gives three eligibility requirements to be president: one must be 35 years of age, a resident "within the United States" for 14 years, and a "natural born Citizen

This political elitist bs is what we were sick of. We need people in there who aren't used to the way things work in Washington, because things in Washington weren't working.
    Libs and Dems don't read or know our constitution anymore.. That's the problem these days.. They want open borders and a one world Country.. If you have no borders then you have no Country.. You get United States of Mexico then United States of South America..

Last I checked we do have immigration laws. While weak they still exist I think but hardly enforced in California..

Caravan seeking asylum at the border now but yet they traveled hundreds of miles thru peaceful Mexico which is not at war.. Yet they come all the way to the America border to claim Asylum.. I don't get that at all??? Why can't they just stay in Mexico???? Why doesn't Mexico deport them? Hmmm?

Funny thing is Obama deported the most during his Presidency.. Dems and Libs forgot that quickly..

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/30/us/doj-charges-migrant-caravans-members/index.html

Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-30-18 at 09:13 PM.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by bigbubbafade View Post
    You gotta think if all these libtards on here think this is cool to act this way, are they treating their family like this?
    I don't roast my family most days, but when I do I got all out, yeah.

pokernight1991
    pokernight1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3801

Ironic that cons who complained about the PC culture and considered the orange rapist to be someone who just said what he thought are upset about a comedian telling the truth about the most corrupt administration since Nixon. And they are upset about the way the comedian acted but have no problem with the orange rapist talking about shithole countries, mocking people with disabilities, talking about grabbing pussies. You can't make this stuff up.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by pokernight1991 View Post
    Ironic that cons who complained about the PC culture and considered the orange rapist to be someone who just said what he thought are upset about a comedian telling the truth about the most corrupt administration since Nixon. And they are upset about the way the comedian acted but have no problem with the orange rapist talking about shithole countries, mocking people with disabilities, talking about grabbing pussies. You can't make this stuff up.
    Just understand poker, these Fruitloops that don't care what Douchebag Don says or does are low information ignorant Douchebag Don voters.....They have no shame and most are racist bigots as well...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Just understand poker, these Fruitloops that don't care what Douchebag Don says or does are low information ignorant Douchebag Don voters.....They have no shame and most are racist bigots as well...
    We care about the job he's doing!!!... Put on a fresh pair of panties on and wake up.. Look around...

About to de-Nuke North Korea and Iran in time.. Wiped out ISIS already.. Jobs and economy booming now. Taxes lowered. What more do you need to see with Trump? Seriously.. It's getting pretty obvious now, no?

Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-30-18 at 09:47 PM.
    Points Awarded:

ByeShea gave JIBBBY 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Never heard of this person prior to whatever she said that caused an uproar.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    I would run circles around you on just about every subject known.

Stop calling people ignorant, it only highlights your ignorance.

Move on from the left/right war. Shows how shallow your current knowledge is as far as politics goes. Both parties were made to separate and divide. You still don't know this?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    I would run circles around you on just about every subject known.

Stop calling people ignorant, it only highlights your ignorance.

Move on from the left/right war. Shows how shallow your current knowledge is as far as politics goes. Both parties were made to separate and divide. You still don't know this?
    Most libs know nothing about politics or what is really going on in the world today.. They are media programmed to just hate Trump..

I forgive HockeyRocks and others...It happens...

Luckily they don't make up the votes that will elect the next softy President that will raise our taxes and rob most of us of our healthcare for the hard working middle class that actually pay their fair share of taxes in this Country....
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-01-18 at 12:00 AM.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Most libs know nothing about politics or what is really going on in the world.. They are media programmed to just hate Trump..

I forgive HockeyRocks and others...It happens...

Luckily they don't make up the votes that will elect the next softy President that will raise our taxes and rob most of us of our healthcare and jobs for the middle class...
    Tired of hearing about "ignorant" trump voters

What would they call a hillary or obama voter?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Brilliant and worldly... Not racist and understanding... Which is far from the truth which we are seeing now.. Hypocritical...

Democrats don't care about DACA.. That was evident in the last budget bill brought to congress.. They do care about more illegals pouring in and voting illegally in their favor.. Not having a border is the new Democratic agenda... That will destroy America..

God was watching and Trump won the election.. I'm convinced... Whew..... Gotta Build that wall!!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-01-18 at 12:11 AM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I'd start with "pro-seizure"....

sourtwist
    not a non pro

And pro muslim brotherhood for the other biggest lie ever

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

That just made ISIS grow and become more of a threat to the free world under Obama.. I remember we couldn't even call it Islamic terrorism or Islamic terrorists for a time there.. What a joke!!!!

Trump to the rescue... Amen brother... Isis an after thought now...

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

Her shit was funny, just don't invite her back. That's a dumb statement . Republicans have a right to mad

Auto Donk

i laughed my ass off when I found out the f'n russians actually were behind some phony facebook ad showing hiLIARy as some type of pro muslim....

wife and I both thought it was hilarious, as we both remembered seeing it during the campaign....

clearly, it changed my mind about hiLIARy and I decided to vote for Hump......

(her body count, satanism, futures trading scam, and numerous other deficiencies didn't phase me, but pro-mooselum????)

Auto Donk

shit, was looking for that very ad and couldn't find it..... tho I did find something else....

so now, in yet another seismic shift, I am now VERY PRO FUKKIN' MOOSELUM....:

i'd love to take her as one of my mooselum wives.....

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

You're officially back!!!!!!!

Auto Donk

this is not a mooselum:

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    that's the whole point, it's not a "roast" per se.... a few jokes in the spirit of "good fun" and sharp ribbing would have been ok, but this ho went after sarah sanders for being a fat ass, used language on a live broadcast that should have been reserved for a jeff ross organized roast, and generally crossed a line for that event.... makin' everyone wince, instead of laugh....

she bombed

as for me personally, I couldn't give two shits about her routine at the dinner. I'd have loved to run through there with an assault weapon and as many clips as I could carry and gunned down every f'n liberal journalist in the house as I screamed "here's some real news for you fukheads..... REAL BAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Check out your Prez tweets.... Out of line? Language? Wow... Just.. Wow..

Who is also too pussy, unlike all of his predecessors, to go and take the heat.

The irony is Trump is the biggest snowflake of them all.

Auto Donk

fuk it, I was going to vote for that fukker who didn't even know what "allepo" was, but then my fukkin' chimp kept wearing this fukkin' hat everday while we chased pussy, so I changed my vote to Hump....

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

didnt listen to it...dont care about politicians or some bullshit dinner with a grade D comedian....but she definitely is ugly AF
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave Booya711 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    The irony is Trump is the biggest snowflake of them all.
    Yeah okay. What else, a liar? Colluder w/ Russia? Senile? Crazy? All of the above?

That's nice.

Meanwhile he solved in less than 2 years what the previous 6 administrations could not even advance an inch. That's KOREA. Iran? Shitting in their pants. Syrian dictator? Misses ignoring Obama administration without consequence.

Trump, by virtue of RESULTS alone is being considered for the Nobel Peace prize, much to the elite's chagrin.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

We care about the job he's doing!!!... Put on a fresh pair of panties on and wake up.. Look around...

About to de-Nuke North Korea and Iran in time.. Wiped out ISIS already.. Jobs and economy booming now. Taxes lowered. What more do you need to see with Trump? Seriously.. It's getting pretty obvious now, no?

Korea de-nuked itself you idiot! Trump wasn't even involved in the negotiations! If you think ISIS has been wiped out the you obviously don't watch any news, oh because CNN is all "fake news" right? Where do YOU get your news? YouTube?

Economy booming? Where? Inflation is what's booming! Jobs aren't booming, he's just removing Mexicans from the population so fast that there isn't anyone to pick crops in California. And who wants to do that for well under the minimum wage? Taxes lowered? For the mega rich, yeah! The skimpy tax cut that SOME middle class citizens got will revert back in two years. Your entire argument is FULL OF SHIT, just like your loud mouthed leader!

Just lie all day, go ahead. All you morons believe anything he throws in front of you. Till stocks start to crash from the steel and aluminum trade tariffs. Then prices will skyrocket, it's happening already if you didn't notice. Small businesses closing everywhere, large corporations buying everything up because they get the huge tax break. This country is headed in the toilet and when it gets there, president Douchebag will cry it's the Democrats fault.

And you'll still believe it.

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    Korea de-nuked itself you idiot! Trump wasn't even involved in the negotiations! If you think ISIS has been wiped out the you obviously don't watch any news, oh because CNN is all "fake news" right? Where do YOU get your news? YouTube?

Economy booming? Where? Inflation is what's booming! Jobs aren't booming, he's just removing Mexicans from the population so fast that there isn't anyone to pick crops in California. And who wants to do that for well under the minimum wage? Taxes lowered? For the mega rich, yeah! The skimpy tax cut that SOME middle class citizens got will revert back in two years. Your entire argument is FULL OF SHIT, just like your loud mouthed leader!

Just lie all day, go ahead. All you morons believe anything he throws in front of you. Till stocks start to crash from the steel and aluminum trade tariffs. Then prices will skyrocket, it's happening already if you didn't notice. Small businesses closing everywhere, large corporations buying everything up because they get the huge tax break. This country is headed in the toilet and when it gets there, president Douchebag will cry it's the Democrats fault.

Nice SMACKDOWN Klem...

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

All you clowns take this shit way too seriously....go out and get some pussy and have a beer FFS

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Like I care what you think.

Trump is an imposter. A phony. He's just a failed millionaire with a big mouth. He has no business being president of the United States. But the REAL criminals are the members of Congress who pushed through a tax bill that basically will bring an end to the middle class. Toss Joe Public a few small change tax cuts (that end in 3 years) while the richest people in the country get the biggest PERMANENT tax cut in history. Ignore the need of healthcare in this nation, cut the funding to keep the healthcare system that was already there in place, cut all regulations to keep big business from making the nation a toxic dump site, build an administration by putting people in positons they know nothing about, sign the biggest spending bill in history without even reading the damn thing, just one irresponsible act after another.

Then when the next guy gets in office he'll have no choice but to raise taxes so the economy doesn't collapse, and EVERYONE will bitch! But the rich bastards don't care, they're counting all their cash while the difference between rich and poor will grow bigger than ever.

I'm telling you, future generations will look back on these four years and say this is where the wheels came off. Five years from now this country will be in a great depression.
    Quoted for truth. I also find the outrage towards this chick (a fn comedian) hilarious, mainly because our President said and did a ton of questionable shit and nobody cared. They just sat back and called people snowflakes, lol. Now they're all butthurt.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

- The Sanctions that the US and China put on North Korea brought Kim to the table, Trump made that happen thru the close relationship he has now with the Chinese president and his directive.. Trumps firm talk and stances with Kim also helped bring Kim to his knees... Obama and past Presidents all failed with North Korea. THAT'S the facts and truth.. ALL TRUMP NOW!!!!

- Jobs are plentiful now and more Americans working and off food stamps.. FACT!!! That wasn't the case when Obama left office.. Trumps lifting regulations helped stimulate consumer confidence, etc.. Can actually open the classifieds and find jobs now.. AGAIN ALL TRUMP and his executive orders he signed off!!!

- ISIS an after thought now... Wasn't the case when Obama left office.. Again all Trump and his administration in the Middle East!!

Trump is winning now where Obama was failing before.. That's the truth and facts....

There is your SMACK DOWN and the truth which you libs farts refuse to accept.. Take off your Trump hate blinders please!!

AMERICA WINNING!!

Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-01-18 at 02:09 PM.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    All you clowns take this shit way too seriously....go out and get some pussy and have a beer FFS
    Lets go

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 537

The economy is starting to collapse, you are too stupid to see it. There was no economic growth from the TAX SCAM, it gave money to corporations, CEOs and billionaires, it screwed everyone else. Trump has exploded the cost of health insurance, has given the go ahead to pollute the air and water, destroy national parks. Yet losers like you parrot all of the Bullshit you hear on Faux News and think you are smart. You have NEVER been smart in your life or you would have been able to sift through all of this Bullshit Trump and Faux News are spewing. Trump is going to crash this economy twice as hard as Bush did.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mikejamm

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    The economy is starting to collapse, you are too stupid to see it. There was no economic growth from the TAX SCAM, it gave money to corporations, CEOs and billionaires, it screwed everyone else. Trump has exploded the cost of health insurance, has given the go ahead to pollute the air and water, destroy national parks. Yet losers like you parrot all of the Bullshit you hear on Faux News and think you are smart. You have NEVER been smart in your life or you would have been able to sift through all of this Bullshit Trump and Faux News are spewing. Trump is going to crash this economy twice as hard as Bush did.
    Another nice SMACKDOWN...

In an interview with the "Econonist," "There's no PROOF the Tax Cuts are helping American Workers."

So says Republican Senator Marco Rubio......4-30-2018

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Fake news.. Stop watching CNN and MSNBC for a change.. America doing just fine right now..

Need to build the wall next and start getting some of these 12 million illegals deported and bring back more jobs to the American people whom actually will pay taxes...

Congress needs to get their heads out of their asses on both the Republican and Democratic sides to fix our horrible immigration laws among other things...

You people don't see what's going on with the homeless, crime that stem from the growing immigration problems we have now.. I live in California and it's quickly spreading out across America. It's not making America Great or safe again.. Obama wanted to deport people and Dems were ok with that then, not the case anymore... Hmmmm? I wonder why?

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

cons are such snowflakes

First 12345 Last