I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8560

Carrot Top is a better looking woman

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    I just gotta quit listening to rap music.....

all this "1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 shooters ready to gun ya down, ready to gun ya down, ready to gun ya down" has begun to warp my fragile mind....

You forgot to add he’s got 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 M’s in his bank account. In his bank account.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11767

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    private conversation. no comparison.
    Yup, not said on a Nationally televised public stage like this.. Was also over a decade ago and not while he was even up for political consideration back then.. I didn't like Trump saying grab women by the Pussy though.. Not classy..

Libs and Dems like Thor and others posting in this thread are reaching for ancient crap comparisons though on Trump. Trump didn't say those things in a televised public charity event during his presidency...

Like I said libs and Dems have lost it, can't even reason out decency and what's not anymore... I can't even reply to that garbage posted above by Thor....

Can you imagine if some conservative comedian at the roast last year said the same things about Michele Obama? Fat, tree hit her and kill her, etc..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-30-18 at 05:14 PM.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    Like I care what you think.

Trump is an imposter. A phony. He's just a failed millionaire with a big mouth. He has no business being president of the United States. But the REAL criminals are the members of Congress who pushed through a tax bill that basically will bring an end to the middle class. Toss Joe Public a few small change tax cuts (that end in 3 years) while the richest people in the country get the biggest PERMANENT tax cut in history. Ignore the need of healthcare in this nation, cut the funding to keep the healthcare system that was already there in place, cut all regulations to keep big business from making the nation a toxic dump site, build an administration by putting people in positons they know nothing about, sign the biggest spending bill in history without even reading the damn thing, just one irresponsible act after another.

Then when the next guy gets in office he'll have no choice but to raise taxes so the economy doesn't collapse, and EVERYONE will bitch! But the rich bastards don't care, they're counting all their cash while the difference between rich and poor will grow bigger than ever.

I'm telling you, future generations will look back on these four years and say this is where the wheels came off. Five years from now this country will be in a great depression.
    Wow you should be a economic adviser...

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Yup, not said on a Nationally televised public stage like this.. Was also over a decade ago and not while he was even up for political consideration back then.. I didn't like Trump saying grab women by the Pussy though.. Not classy..

Libs and Dems like Thor and others posting in this thread are reaching for ancient crap comparisons though on Trump. Trump didn't say those things in a televised public charity event during his presidency...

Like I said libs and Dems have lost it, can't even reason decency out anymore... I can't even reply to that garbage above by Thor....
    can you image if anyone secretly taped you during any point of your life talking about women?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

can you image if anyone secretly taped you during any point of your life talking about women?
    Right, anyone on this forum for that matter including me... Leaked secret tape from over a decade ago on Trump.. Pathetic Trump comparison by Thor and others...

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21593

I think it's ok to roast but make it funny and light hearted.. What this ruthless biiitch did was cruel and not funny.. I just watched it again, Sara Sanders should have got up and left.. That was bullying...

Seriously here it is.. No one was laughing.. Just cruel.. Liberals and Democrats have completely lost it..

What did she say so ruthless about Sanders? All she basically said was that she lies constantly. That's a fact.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    What did she say so ruthless about Sanders? All she basically said was that she lies constantly. That's a fact.
    typical lawyer

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

typical lawyer

What exactly did she say that was so horrible?

DwightShrute

What exactly did she say that was so horrible?
    OMG you must be joking. Did you not hear the gasps in the crowd? She's a disgusting no talented pig. Not a surprise you didn't have a problem with her act.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

OMG you must be joking. Did you not hear the gasps in the crowd? She's a disgusting no talented pig. Not a surprise you didn't have a problem with her act.
    And I'll repeat: what exactly did she say that was so horrible?

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

who cares what this pig says, my god look at the hand she was already dealt in life, she looks like a tranny version of carrot top who has full blown Downs

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    who cares what this pig says, my god look at the hand she was already dealt in life, she looks like a tranny version of carrot top who has full blown Downs
    Lol.. she's the second coming of this.. Dems keep throwing out the red heads that ruin themselves when it's suppose to come to comedy... FAIL!!!!

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

What the fuk is wrong with these people?

They lead the charge into societal decay and call it humorous.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    What the fuk is wrong with these people?

They lead the charge into societal decay and call it humorous.
    It's societal decay to call someone who lies constantly a liar?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I think she accomplished what she wanted and all of you played right into it

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I think you are reaching and making excuses for a failing and losing Democratic Party.. Started with Hillary and Obama, got to comfortable thinking ya all would win the next election.. It didn't happen and all hell broke loose on the Democratic and Liberal news media side.... Oooops!!!

I really hope the American voters see what I'm seeing and thru all the smoke and mirrors.. That's all.. Character bashing and Russian collusion witch hunts is all you fools have.. Well Stormy too now.. lol... Soooo Saaawwwy.. America winning right now under TRUMP!!!

It's ok to cross over at any time now...

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Absolutely, nobody knew who she was. Now she’s on the map

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    If karma is real, her career is over before it even started.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yup, just like Kathy Griffin.. She's such a celebrity and house hold name now making millions.... Lol...

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 427

How is she making fun of anyone’s appearance

This is why we can’t have nice things
    She didn't make fun of SHS appearance snowflake. She said that SHS uses the ashes from burning the truth to create her perfect smokey eye shadow. Since when does telling someone having perfect eye shadow equal an attack on someone's appearance ????
    Last edited by EmpireMaker; 04-30-18 at 07:43 PM. Reason: typo

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Again, I saw it and just don't see what was so controversial for a comedian. She called Sarah Sanders a liar. So what. Trump calls people liars and fake every day.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 427

I think it's ok to roast but make it funny and light hearted.. What this ruthless biiitch did was cruel and not funny.. I just watched it again, Sara Sanders should have got up and left.. That was bullying...

Seriously here it is.. No one was laughing.. Just cruel.. Liberals and Democrats have completely lost it..

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

All this snowflaking started in 08 with the tea party... crying bitches

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^Only snowflakes are the libs.. Got safe place? ..

Looking like fools lately representing these Democratic clowns in leadership roles.. Wake up!!! America winning under Trump!!!

jizay
    Update your status
    jizay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Again, I saw it and just don't see what was so controversial for a comedian. She called Sarah Sanders a liar. So what. Trump calls people liars and fake every day.
    I agree there was nothing completely outrageous. But you started this by saying all she basically called her was a liar. She actually started out by calling her Aunt Lydia from Handmaid's Tale. That would not be a nice thing to call any woman and at least on its face, it does involve looks. She then told some weird joke about expecting to be divided into softball teams when Sanders is at the podium. I don't know what she's getting at, but it's not too difficult to read something bad into that, e.g. lesbian gym teacher. The lying bit was 1 of her 3 big Sanders jokes. At least be honest.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Some of the Right Wing Fruitloops having a meltdown over a comedienne saying something they didn't like about one of their own.....But the Fruitloops have always been silent over the many times Douchebag Don has insulted the looks of wemen and even mocked a disabled person...You hypocrits need a reality ck..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Some of the Right Wing Fruitloops having a meltdown over a comedienne saying something they didn't like about one of their own.....But the Fruitloops have always been silent over the many times Douchebag Don has insulted the looks of wemen and even mocked a disabled person...You hypocrits need a reality ck..
    Disabled person shouldn't have got out of line with Trump.. That's the thing, libs love to play the race and disabled cards but it's free game if ethnic colored people or disabled people get out of line.. What's right is right.. Disabled people I do feel bad for but if you act like a jack ass expect to be treated like one..

No free passes in life, treat others how you would want to be treated!!!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-30-18 at 08:51 PM.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jizay View Post
    I agree there was nothing completely outrageous. But you started this by saying all she basically called her was a liar. She actually started out by calling her Aunt Lydia from Handmaid's Tale. That would not be a nice thing to call any woman and at least on its face, it does involve looks. She then told some weird joke about expecting to be divided into softball teams when Sanders is at the podium. I don't know what she's getting at, but it's not too difficult to read something bad into that, e.g. lesbian gym teacher. The lying bit was 1 of her 3 big Sanders jokes. At least be honest.
    Aunt Lydia reference had nothing to do with looks. Aunt Lydia isn't fat or ugly. She's just an overbearing tool used to strip away rights.

Divided into softball teams wasn't even really about Sanders. More of a reference to the media. Sort of in the mold of the Spicer impression. That joke fell flat really, but again not about looks.

The lying bit was closest one about looks where she complimented her excess use of eye shadow.

Making a fat joke would have been easy and unsurprising and she didn't even go there. I've seen much "worse."

She just didn't like being called a liar to her face. Same thing Trump does every day and much worse.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    fake. He never did.

Also, he's a counter puncher. If a woman attacks him he punches back. So what? Women want to be treated equal but then can't be insulted when they insult? Give me a break.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Like I care what you think.

Trump is an imposter. A phony. He's just a failed millionaire with a big mouth. He has no business being president of the United States. But the REAL criminals are the members of Congress who pushed through a tax bill that basically will bring an end to the middle class. Toss Joe Public a few small change tax cuts (that end in 3 years) while the richest people in the country get the biggest PERMANENT tax cut in history. Ignore the need of healthcare in this nation, cut the funding to keep the healthcare system that was already there in place, cut all regulations to keep big business from making the nation a toxic dump site, build an administration by putting people in positons they know nothing about, sign the biggest spending bill in history without even reading the damn thing, just one irresponsible act after another.

Then when the next guy gets in office he'll have no choice but to raise taxes so the economy doesn't collapse, and EVERYONE will bitch! But the rich bastards don't care, they're counting all their cash while the difference between rich and poor will grow bigger than ever.

I'm telling you, future generations will look back on these four years and say this is where the wheels came off. Five years from now this country will be in a great depression.
    How many fuking times does it need to be said?

If you cut taxes, most of it will have to be for rich people, because rich people pay most of the taxes.

It's not about rewarding or doing favors for rich people, it's a general mindset of a smaller government and people spending their own money.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

fake. He never did.

Also, he's a counter puncher. If a woman attacks him he punches back. So what? Women want to be treated equal but then can't be insulted when they insult? Give me a break.
    Hello Sara Sanders.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

fake. He never did.

Good point.. Keeping it real Dwight.. I like that.. Special treatment is an excuse to abuse others...

DwightShrute

Hello Sara Sanders.
    what? Did Sanders attack Wolf? My God.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

He has no business being president of the United States.
    This thinking is one of the reasons he got elected.

The Constitution gives three eligibility requirements to be president: one must be 35 years of age, a resident "within the United States" for 14 years, and a "natural born Citizen

This political elitist bs is what we were sick of. We need people in there who aren't used to the way things work in Washington, because things in Washington weren't working.

First 12345 Last