Betpoints: 5652

Michelle Wolf

How is she making fun of anyone’s appearance

This is why we can’t have nice things

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23984

That is gross bro. Just threw up in my mouth at my desk.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Blazer you aren’t this dumb are you?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Da Manster has not spoken.....

I will speak in his stead:

but with a slight "twist".....

I'd only hit it with this:

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Her squeaky voice is icing on the cake.. Very uncomfortable and not funny host at the roast.. No one was laughing..

I actually feel bad for her today...

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

You fukking Snowflakes

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Her squeaky voice is icing on the cake.. Very uncomfortable and not funny host at the roast.. No one was laughing..

I actually feel bad for her today...
    that's the whole point, it's not a "roast" per se.... a few jokes in the spirit of "good fun" and sharp ribbing would have been ok, but this ho went after sarah sanders for being a fat ass, used language on a live broadcast that should have been reserved for a jeff ross organized roast, and generally crossed a line for that event.... makin' everyone wince, instead of laugh....

she bombed

as for me personally, I couldn't give two shits about her routine at the dinner. I'd have loved to run through there with an assault weapon and as many clips as I could carry and gunned down every f'n liberal journalist in the house as I screamed "here's some real news for you fukheads..... REAL BAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Donk, try prozac.

It'll take the (homicidal) edge off.....but be warned it might slightly decrease your sex drive.

Auto Donk

I just gotta quit listening to rap music.....

all this "1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 shooters ready to gun ya down, ready to gun ya down, ready to gun ya down" has begun to warp my fragile mind....

Points Awarded:

wikkidinsane gave Auto Donk 14 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    as for me personally, I couldn't give two shits about her routine at the dinner. I'd have loved to run through there with an assault weapon and as many clips as I could carry and gunned down every f'n liberal journalist in the house as I screamed "here's some real news for you fukheads..... REAL BAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Jezuuuussss, Donk.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Jezuuuussss, Donk.
    between rap and Trump..... I gotta quit following the president, as well, I guess....

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

She was hilarious! And the best part of it was SHE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO MAKE ANYTHING UP! I'm sick of hearing this douche they call the president spew bullshit, totally one-sided garbage, not even hesitating to trash anyone or anything in his path. You think Michelle Wolf was tough on them? Wait till they look back on this era 20 years from now. Trump and all these morons who are bending over for him will be spoken in the same breath as Mussolini and Hitler. Wanna-be dictators who threatened democracy but got their payback in the end. Screw the GOP!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Shafted69, Auto Donk, SportsMushroom, and mikejamm

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    She was hilarious! And the best part of it was SHE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO MAKE ANYTHING UP! I'm sick of hearing this douche they call the president spew bullshit, totally one-sided garbage, not even hesitating to trash anyone or anything in his path. You think Michelle Wolf was tough on them? Wait till they look back on this era 20 years from now. Trump and all these morons who are bending over for him will be spoken in the same breath as Mussolini and Hitler. Wanna-be dictators who threatened democracy but got their payback in the end. Screw the GOP!
    Your a clown who knows nothing about history just a bozo with a I pad....Mussolini, Hitler? Dare to even compare makes you looose any credibility.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Your a clown who knows nothing about history just a bozo with a I pad....Mussolini, Hitler? Dare to even compare makes you looose any credibility.
    Id love to see Trump in a SS uniform.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Like I care what you think.

Trump is an imposter. A phony. He's just a failed millionaire with a big mouth. He has no business being president of the United States. But the REAL criminals are the members of Congress who pushed through a tax bill that basically will bring an end to the middle class. Toss Joe Public a few small change tax cuts (that end in 3 years) while the richest people in the country get the biggest PERMANENT tax cut in history. Ignore the need of healthcare in this nation, cut the funding to keep the healthcare system that was already there in place, cut all regulations to keep big business from making the nation a toxic dump site, build an administration by putting people in positons they know nothing about, sign the biggest spending bill in history without even reading the damn thing, just one irresponsible act after another.

Then when the next guy gets in office he'll have no choice but to raise taxes so the economy doesn't collapse, and EVERYONE will bitch! But the rich bastards don't care, they're counting all their cash while the difference between rich and poor will grow bigger than ever.

I'm telling you, future generations will look back on these four years and say this is where the wheels came off. Five years from now this country will be in a great depression.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Ms Wolf was just talkin' "Locker Room" talk. Take a pill, and chill if you didn't like her...

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Id love to see Trump in a SS uniform.
    now that the Prince is knee deep in Meghan Markle's pussy, maybe he can borrow this one:

Auto Donk

Trump is an imposter. A phony. He's just a failed millionaire with a big mouth. He has no business being president of the United States. But the REAL criminals are the members of Congress who pushed through a tax bill that basically will bring an end to the middle class. Toss Joe Public a few small change tax cuts (that end in 3 years) while the richest people in the country get the biggest PERMANENT tax cut in history. Ignore the need of healthcare in this nation, cut the funding to keep the healthcare system that was already there in place, cut all regulations to keep big business from making the nation a toxic dump site, build an administration by putting people in positons they know nothing about, sign the biggest spending bill in history without even reading the damn thing, just one irresponsible act after another.

Then when the next guy gets in office he'll have no choice but to raise taxes so the economy doesn't collapse, and EVERYONE will bitch! But the rich bastards don't care, they're counting all their cash while the difference between rich and poor will grow bigger than ever.

I'm telling you, future generations will look back on these four years and say this is where the wheels came off. Five years from now this country will be in a great depression.
    how in the hell can I follow your advice and "enjoy the ride" in light of this prognostication????

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Democrats have no class.. Aren't even funny.. Just attack character and generate fake anti Trump news.. It's a disgrace...

Media should be ashamed these days and report the real news for once and how things are getting better for the American people under this Trump presidency..

If I only watched CNN and MSNBC I would never vote for Trump either.. I would think he's the Anti-Christ the way they beat up his character constantly... ..

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Then when the next guy gets in office he'll have no choice but to raise taxes so the economy doesn't collapse, and EVERYONE will bitch! But the rich bastards don't care, they're counting all their cash while the difference between rich and poor will grow bigger than eve
    r.

And that is the vicious cycle we live in. Republicans get that money to the top 1 percent and run up all kinds of debt and than the Democrats run to the rescue and try to pay the bills (see the wonderful Bush handoff to Obama)because they have at least some morals. The beauty of all of this for Republicans is they found just enuf jackasses to vote for them even tho these ignorant assholes have no clue at what they are doing. So in essence we all have to pay because of these ignorant assholes who are more worried about guns and some girls abortion 50 thousand miles away. Heck in hear we even have a few union members falling for this bullshit while republicans try to kill Davis Bacon laws right from under their ignorant fukin noses.

Thor4140

Democrats have no class.. Aren't even funny.. Just attack character and generate fake anti Trump news.. It's a disgrace...

Media should be ashamed these days and report the real news for once and how things are getting better for the American people under this Trump presidency..

If I only watched CNN and MSNBC I would never vote for Trump either.. I would think he's the Anti-Christ the way they beat up his character constantly... ..
    Let me help u with something u brain dead retard. Msnbc and Cnn at least try and get it right. They are not out there trying to make shit up like right wing news. Being that you can't figure this out makes u an imbecile. How many conspiracy angles does fox news use when the president is once again lying threw his teeth? Every single time they use a conspiracy angle to cover up a pile of bullshit. You know why JIbby? Because they know gullible morons like yourself fall for it over and over and over again. Good Grief. Wash, rinse, and repeat.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.

Guys like Jethro here are why we're in this mess in the first place. Trump says whatever gets people stirred up, no matter how ridiculous! "They're coming for your guns!" Idiot. No one wants your stupid guns! They want all your $$$.

Things are getting better? Really? Like the prices of everything slowly climbing? That's just peachy! How about the national debt skyrocketing? So cool! Or that extra $20 bucks in your paycheck? While rich guys are raking in BILLIONS! Gee, things are so much better!

How much you got in the stock market? How do you think that's going to go after all these tariffs are enacted on aluminum and foreign goods? Oh but you're all worried about football players kneeling for the anthem. Idiots!

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Wolf was pretty vicious, but like someone above said, no worse than what the orange buffoon tweets and says daily.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Democrats have no class.. .
    "grab her by the pussi" is so classy

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Looks like a chick Carrot Top would date

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8464

She's a drunk pig

DwightShrute

private conversation. no comparison.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

She's actually HOT

I'd hit it

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    fake news. already debunked.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    im not sure because i have the idiot posting under u on ignore but he usually defends this indefensible nonsense Trump pulled on this day

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status
    Yankfan4life2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5374

Women aren't funny, next topic.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I think it's ok to roast but make it funny and light hearted.. What this ruthless biiitch did was cruel and not funny.. I just watched it again, Sara Sanders should have got up and left.. That was bullying...

Seriously here it is.. No one was laughing.. Just cruel.. Liberals and Democrats have completely lost it..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

This is what a roast is suppose to be like... This is funny and light hearted..

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

1234 ... Last