PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

snowing at Pirate's PNC Park! Global warming my ass!!

Global warming

bonusguy
    bonusguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1445

snowing too much is part of it. 5 nor'easters hit new england this year. very weird

will really see what happens next hurricane season to florida. could tell a lot

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

climate change?

https://climate.nasa.gov/

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Been a cold winter

PAULYPOKER

Cinderella Long Cold Winter (FULL ALBUM) Original Cd Press HQ

1. Bad Seamstress Blues 0:002. Fallin' Apart At The Seams 1:123. Gypsy Road 5:244. Don't Know What You Got (Till It's Gone) 9:205. The Last Mile 15:146. Second Wind 19:087. Long Cold Winter 23:078. If You Don't Like It 28:319. Coming Home 32:4210. Fire And Ice 37:3911. Take Me Back 41:02

One of my favorite albums!
    Points Awarded:

Shute gave PAULYPOKER 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

It's snowed in North Africa a bit the last couple years. I'd say within 10 years the democrats change the theory into global cooling.

Global cooling is actually scarier than global warming if you think about it.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Wow - are you guys serious? Global warming INCLUDES extreme cold weather.

I work with companies that spend MILLIONS of their own dollars trying to figure out how to slow down climate change. Some of these same companies use to spend money trying to confuse and misinform people like you that climate change isn't real. The facts are irrefutable today and they ALL know that they must do something about it.

Please get your heads out of your asses.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HurryUpAndDrink, Bluehorseshoe, and A4K

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    These dumb asses think Nasa is in the Bahamas...

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post

I work with companies that spend MILLIONS of their own dollars trying to figure out how to slow down climate change. Some of these same companies use to spend money trying to confuse and misinform people like you that climate change isn't real. The facts are irrefutable today and they ALL know that they must do something about it.

Baffling how illogical some people are.

Global warming cause extreme weather of all temperatures and modifies weather seasons... in Costa Rica the change has been unbelievable.

We used to have 6-8 months of rain... now we are lucky if we get 3

PAULYPOKER

Climate has been changing since forever.............

Sometimes mild, sometimes radical..........

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13715

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Climate has been changing since forever.............

Sometimes mild, sometimes radical..........
    Pauly with all the liberal articles you post I would have never taken you for a climate change denier?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pattymayo, and bigtymer56

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Cmon buddy, we know that global warming doesn't necessarily mean it always warmer outside!!

Dunno bout ya'll where ya live but it been incredibly noticeable going on 3+ years now where there been a drastic shift in seasons around here! Not only have we gotten next to nothing far as accumulating snow in stl last 2-3 years but it has also shifted to point the snow we gotten has mostly came in freaking spring,, then June has been much more "spring like", while it been staying hotter than normal all thru sept and into October.

Without pretending I'm a scientist isn't the issue that the ice caps melting, changing temp of ocean, which leads to all kinds of crazy weather hot and cold???

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by bigbubbafade View Post
    It's snowed in North Africa a bit the last couple years. I'd say within 10 years the democrats change the theory into global cooling.

Global cooling is actually scarier than global warming if you think about it.
    Please tell me you don't believe this something cooked up by a political party??

2daBank

This is right up there with religious nut jobs who tell us we didn't get to this point by evolution.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    This is right up there with religious nut jobs who tell us we didn't get to this point by evolution.
    Why monkeys don't evolve into humanoids no more pal?

Weird isnt it?

I think we humans are a mix of earth primates and aliens from another planet that came down here thousands of years ago... a nice experiment that they still watch from close and a distance constantly, in amusement.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

watch the day after tomorrow

earth actually gets cooler

Also watch shes out of my league

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by bonusguy View Post
    snowing too much is part of it. 5 nor'easters hit new england this year. very weird

will really see what happens next hurricane season to florida. could tell a lot
    People are too stupid to realize this

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

If Al Gore didn`t coin the phrase "Global Warming" and used the phrase "Climate Change" instead, the head in sand, science deniers would have never had a leg to stand on.

Of course, when 99% of the world scientific community agrees on a fact, it is up our genius elected officials to set us straight. It is not like they have an agenda and are beholden to BIG OIL, etc.

Points Awarded:

RavensFan2k3 gave DOM-Ganador 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

fecgp40 gave DOM-Ganador 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RavensFan2k3, and bruceBRUCEbruce

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post

don't give us that bulklshit al gore . we don't believe it at all. We are a lot smarter than to fall for global warming BS

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    If Al Gore didn`t coin the phrase "Global Warming" and used the phrase "Climate Change" instead, the head in sand, science deniers would have never had a leg to stand on.

Of course, when 99% of the world scientific community agrees on a fact, it is up our genius elected officials to set us straight. It is not like they have an agenda and are beholden to BIG OIL, etc.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

If climate changes it is man's fault... Tax it and make climate static

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

ok so its called climate change

but guess what

the climate has been changing 4.6 BILLION years

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Why monkeys don't evolve into humanoids no more pal?

Weird isnt it?

I think we humans are a mix of earth primates and aliens from another planet that came down here thousands of years ago... a nice experiment that they still watch from close and a distance constantly, in amusement.
    Lol. Honestly no more ridiculous a theory than most others. I'm not the type to claim I have the answers, just has never really concerned me enough to put a whole lot of thought into

Sam Odom

jjgold is a Extraterrestrial Biological Entity

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Watching the science channel the other night. Our oxygen content has been a steady 27.2% no matter what
    has been spewed into the air. Human activity hasn't changed that from the time they've been measuring.

Just by watching your local news, records hot or cold are just now being broken from 50 to 100 years ago
    way before we even thought about restricting co2 levels.

As a kid, before the EPA set standards the winters were colder and had more snow. I remember LA surrounded
    by smog, but is clear today because of reduced emissions.

Our weather has gone through many changes way before humans came along and industrialized as seen by
    ice core drillings. The sun going through cycles also has an impact on our weather. Our big heads think we
    can control weather, but we can't.

What we can control is you throwing your trash out the window and stop throwing your chemicals
    and pesticides in our water.
    Last edited by rkelly110; 04-05-18 at 10:10 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mikejamm

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Watching the science channel the other night. Our oxygen content has been a steady 27.2% no matter what
    has been spewed into the air. Human activity hasn't changed that from the time they've been measuring.

Just by watching your local news, records hot or cold are just now being broken from 50 to 100 years ago
    way before we even thought about restricting co2 levels.

As a kid, before the EPA set standards the winters were colder and had more snow. I remember LA surrounded
    by smog, but is clear today because of reduced emissions.

Our weather has gone through many changes way before humans came along and industrialized as seen by
    ice core drillings. The sun going through cycles also has an impact on our weather. Our big heads think we
    can control weather, but we can't.

What we can control is you throwing your trash out the window and stop throwing your chemicals
    and pesticides in our water.
    not sure if i have ever agreed with you before

but egg zack lee

Sam Odom

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Always some dumb ass who thinks cause it's snowing in a northern state in April, that global warming is a joke. It's the polar ice caps that are melting! Yeah, keep laughing, just hope your ass doesn't live in coastal city, cause you'll be the first ones underwater.

Yep, sure is funny how all these storms seem to get stronger and more devastating. Hurricane Sandy ring a bell? Inflicting $65 billion in damages and affecting 24 states, and it was just a mere category 3 storm. Slamming into the northern east coast and flooding cites that never had hurricanes reach that far.

Oceans increasingly warming, sea levels that keep rising, are already causing dramatic weather changes, doesn't matter what season it is.
    So keep burning coal, fossil fuels and other industrialized pollution, cause when our Earth's ozone layer is gone and the polar ice caps along with it, snow at a fuk'in ball park will be the least of your worries. Got a radiation suit handy? You're gonna need it.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave mikejamm 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HurryUpAndDrink

Sam Odom

@ jamm

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    always some dumb ass who thinks cause it's snowing in a northern state in april, that global warming is a joke. It's the polar ice caps that are melting! Yeah, keep laughing, just hope your ass doesn't live in coastal city, cause you'll be the first ones underwater.

Yep, sure is funny how all these storms seem to get stronger and more devastating. Hurricane sandy ring a bell? Inflicting $65 billion in damages and affecting 24 states, and it was just a mere category 3 storm. Slamming into the northern east coast and flooding cites that never had hurricanes reach that far.

Oceans increasingly warming, sea levels that keep rising, are already causing dramatic weather changes, doesn't matter what season it is.
    So keep burning coal, fossil fuels and other industrialized pollution, cause when our earth's ozone layer is gone and the polar ice caps along with it, snow at a fuk'in ball park will be the least of your worries. Got a radiation suit handy? You're gonna need it.
    bulls eye!

Sam Odom

Here's proof jamm believes everything CNN tells him... Sorta sad

The same blacks, hispanics, women, gays, youth and intelligence that put President Obama in the white house, will be the same ones that send Hillary there! And that's "All that fuk'in Matters"

PAULYPOKER

Climate is definately changing.............

For man thinking he can control it is ludicrous............
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jimminn

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Climate is definately changing.............

For man thinking he can control it is ludicrous............
    Well yea agree w that. I think it pretty much impossible to say what if any our impact has been on it.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Well yea agree w that. I think it pretty much impossible to say what if any our impact has been on it.
    My dad said he seen it snow on 4th of July in the 60's, in south western PA!!........

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Always some dumb ass who thinks cause it's snowing in a northern state in April, that global warming is a joke. It's the polar ice caps that are melting! Yeah, keep laughing, just hope your ass doesn't live in coastal city, cause you'll be the first ones underwater.

Yep, sure is funny how all these storms seem to get stronger and more devastating. Hurricane Sandy ring a bell? Inflicting $65 billion in damages and affecting 24 states, and it was just a mere category 3 storm. Slamming into the northern east coast and flooding cites that never had hurricanes reach that far.

So keep burning coal, fossil fuels and other industrialized pollution, cause when our Earth's ozone layer is gone and the polar ice caps along with it, snow at a fuk'in ball park will be the least of your worries. Got a radiation suit handy? You're gonna need it.
    Radiation suit

Jammer!

12 Last