chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

This thread is horrible from top to bottom. Saloon this shit.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29680

This is the most powder the Pirates have seen since Dave Parker left town.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Climate is definately changing.............For man thinking he can control it is ludicrous............
    You are either trolling or a fukkking idiot. Why don't you pump carbon dioxide into your house, so we don't have to see any of your shitty posts. Have you every been to China? Why the fukk do you think you have to wear a fukkking mask just to walk around Beijing? Why don't you go to the hospitals there and tell the 300,000 Chinese men, women and children that will die this year due to pollution that they can't control their environment?? Why not come here to Houston, where we have one of the worst air quality in the US, directly caused by companies dumping shit into our air. I'll rent you a house in Deer Park, so you can try going to sleep with the smell of sulfur and rotten eggs. How about drinking some of the pristine yellow brackish water?

NOTHING TO SEE HERE!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mikejamm

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Watching the science channel the other night. Our oxygen content has been a steady 27.2% no matter what
    has been spewed into the air. Human activity hasn't changed that from the time they've been measuring.

What we can control is you throwing your trash out the window and stop throwing your chemicals
    and pesticides in our water.
    WRONG... normal air is 20.7 to 21% Oxygen. A simple study of the polar ice caps have shown that the oxygen content has decreased over time. It is very nominal when you think that oxygen levels are much more impacted by the distance you are away from sea level, like being in a high rise or on an airplane. Anyway, it's not oxygen that we should be worried about, it's CO2 emissions by burning fossil fuels, coal, hydrocarbons. I'm in the hydrocarbon business so I know the direct effect it has on the environment. I don't have enough time to go into how CO2 increase the earths temperature and changes the PH of our ocean which is bad, bad, bad. Carbon has to go somewhere, either land, sea or air. We/MAN has disrupted the carbon cycle which has direct effects on plants, which effects animals, ultimately effects us.

I'm not sure what you're getting at? On one hand it sounds like you don't think humans have an effect on the atmosphere but then you say we should stop polluting our environment. Confusing???
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HurryUpAndDrink

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Saloon this nonsense.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

We have been in the midst of Global Cooling for a long time

Mac4Lyfe

I've worked in coal, gas, nuclear plants and nothing that produces massive amounts of energy is cleaner than nuclear power. I'd walk out under the stacks in a coal plant and my skin would turn brown to black. I'd blow my nose to black soot. Do that shit everyday for several years. I also worked with dangerous chemicals. Nothing scares me more than the chemicals man can create. There's chemicals out there that are so dangerous/pervasive that it can take out an entire water supply. A cup of cocktail soup can destroy a cities water supply. Biological chemicals that will kill you before you smell it. You can't shield it like radiation and you can't limit it's impact by diluting it. Man made viruses, enhanced strains of influenza could create global pandemics.

To think man has nothing to do with his environment is so short sighted and juvenile.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    You are either trolling or a fukkking idiot. Why don't you pump carbon dioxide into your house, so we don't have to see any of your shitty posts. Have you every been to China? Why the fukk do you think you have to wear a fukkking mask just to walk around Beijing? Why don't you go to the hospitals there and tell the 300,000 Chinese men, women and children that will die this year due to pollution that they can't control their environment?? Why not come here to Houston, where we have one of the worst air quality in the US, directly caused by companies dumping shit into our air. I'll rent you a house in Deer Park, so you can try going to sleep with the smell of sulfur and rotten eggs. How about drinking some of the pristine yellow brackish water?

NOTHING TO SEE HERE!!!
    Yes I am a fukkin idiot for thinkin we were cool............

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

be cool Mac

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    This is the most powder the Pirates have seen since Dave Parker left town.
    Lol, nice.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    Carlin,my favorite comedian of all time...........

I remember watching the 1st airing of this as an HBO special...

The man was a comedic genius!

The man could make you laugh your ass off while facing human extinction....

Always letting us know how fukkin ignorant we really are as a species...........

Comedy today sucks except for maybe Lewis Black and Bill Burr...........

2daBank

Always letting us know how fukkin ignorant we really are as a species...........

Carlin my all time favorite too. Not a lot to like now, I have always been Dave Chappell fan but dont see him doing much these days. I caught him at the Pageant theater on Halloween years ago. pretty awesome.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Carlin my all time favorite too. Not a lot to like now, I have always been Dave Chappell fan but dont see him doing much these days. I caught him at the Pageant theater on Halloween years ago. pretty awesome.
    He just did two specials on Netflix around new years..........

I saw them and they're 7 to 8 outta ten as he is a little more angry lately......

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt7808620/
    Dave Chappelle: The Bird Revelation (2017)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt7807952/

Dave Chappelle: Equanimity (2017)

Here are two more that I didn't know about.......

Guy went from in hiding to comedic factory on our asses,Lol..........

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6648926/

The Age of Spin: Dave Chappelle Live at the Hollywood Palladium (2017)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6649108/

Deep in the Heart of Texas: Dave Chappelle Live at Austin City Limits (2017)

2daBank

I did see one of those, the "deep in heart of Texas" one, that 1st thing I've seen from him in a long time tho. Agree little more angry, wasn't quite as good as previous ones. he also blew the fukk up, he was a skinny mfer back in the day, now he a mix of swole and little pudgy, Lol.

2daBank

I'm gonna try and find that other, havnt seen it.

PAULYPOKER

I did see one of those, the "deep in heart of Texas" one, that 1st thing I've seen from him in a long time tho. Agree little more angry, wasn't quite as good as previous ones. he also blew the fukk up, he was a skinny mfer back in the day, now he a mix of swole and little pudgy, Lol.
    Lol.............

Mac4Lyfe

One of the perils of growing old. People call it a beer gut but it's really a getting old belly. As you get older, you lose testosterone which makes it harder to shed fat. So get ready if you're lucky. Your head and gut will get bigger while your dick will get smaller.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

I've worked in coal, gas, nuclear plants and nothing that produces massive amounts of energy is cleaner than nuclear power. I'd walk out under the stacks in a coal plant and my skin would turn brown to black. I'd blow my nose to black soot. Do that shit everyday for several years. I also worked with dangerous chemicals. Nothing scares me more than the chemicals man can create. There's chemicals out there that are so dangerous/pervasive that it can take out an entire water supply. A cup of cocktail soup can destroy a cities water supply. Biological chemicals that will kill you before you smell it. You can't shield it like radiation and you can't limit it's impact by diluting it. Man made viruses, enhanced strains of influenza could create global pandemics.

To think man has nothing to do with his environment is so short sighted and juvenile.
    Thank you. Sometime gets it

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Carlin is a legend

2daBank

One of the perils of growing old. People call it a beer gut but it's really a getting old belly. As you get older, you lose testosterone which makes it harder to shed fat. So get ready if you're lucky. Your head and gut will get bigger while your dick will get smaller.
    Lol. That wasn't all of it, seemed like he was just thicker as well, almost like he did a cycle/hit gym for while at some point and put some muscle on he held onto but now the pudgy "getting old" you speak of coming into play, maybe I was just really stoned when I watched it but that impression I got.

I've got the getting old symptoms you speak of bad right now, I've always put on some winter weight when work little slow and I get lazy from gym but this 1st time having a real struggle to get motivated and get it off now, only muster the emergy/desire to work out few days a week and not enough like used to be. Killing me; I think I'm gonna have to do a cycle if I can't get going better soon!! Lol.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Carlin is a legend
    I was lucky enough to see Carlin live in Vegas before he passed away. The world lost a genius when he went. I think my favorite Carlin skit of all time is when he pairs the 10 commandments down to 2.

PAULYPOKER

I'm gonna try and find that other, havnt seen it.

His Rick James Vs. Charlie Murphy, true Hollywood story, was the best though.............
    i seen it a 100 times and still bust a nut howling,
    laughing so hard my back starts to spasm ,Lol..............

Rick James's only defense was: "cocaine is a hell of a drug"...

Points Awarded:

2daBank gave PAULYPOKER 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

matt711 gave PAULYPOKER 50 Betpoint(s) for this post.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

The earth cooled from 1940-1975 according to our measurements; yet this was far post industrial revolution. Then it warmed, then it cooled again, or showed no increasing warming. But the theory of CO2 emissions and greenhouse effect as preached is incorrect or the earth should warm ad infinitum but clearly it hasn't, and won't, so they switched the wording to climate change. Weather and warming are cyclical, we know several periods with much hotter and colder weather in the last 2000+ years, having nothing to do with human activity. Yes, the progressive religion of climate change (originally warming) is a fraud. It is their end times religious moment, which is pretty funny if you ask me.

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13715

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    Of course, when 99% of the world scientific community agrees on a fact, it is up our genius elected officials to set us straight. It is not like they have an agenda and are beholden to BIG OIL, etc.

The 99% number is thrown a lot and it is very misleading. It might be fair to say a large majority of climate scientist believe the earth is warming but a smaller number of them actually believe it is caused by man.

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22719

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    The earth cooled from 1940-1975 according to our measurements; yet this was far post industrial revolution. Then it warmed, then it cooled again, or showed no increasing warming. But the theory of CO2 emissions and greenhouse effect as preached is incorrect or the earth should warm ad infinitum but clearly it hasn't, and won't, so they switched the wording to climate change. Weather and warming are cyclical, we know several periods with much hotter and colder weather in the last 2000+ years, having nothing to do with human activity. Yes, the progressive religion of climate change (originally warming) is a fraud. It is their end times religious moment, which is pretty funny if you ask me.
    It's not the religious that are touting global warming. They could care less. Because they no where they are going. It's the liberal left that are pro abortion and anti death penalty. That want to save the planet that grows their kale. From what I see anymore. Liberals want to kill babies. And save killers.
    Last edited by shopbar picks; 04-08-18 at 01:43 AM.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by turbobets View Post
    The 99% number is thrown a lot and it is very misleading. It might be fair to say a large majority of climate scientist believe the earth is warming but a smaller number of them actually believe it is caused by man.
    very misleading indeed, however fact remains that what is caused by man is pollution and stupidity

the first 2 weeks of baseball should be played in the southern United States when possible and/or afternoon games while in the northern hemisphere
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 04-08-18 at 07:59 AM.

bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

Our world has been changing for millions of years.

But now globalists have pumped so much fear into our minds that we feel the only way to fix this is to tax everyone.

If we give all our money to global leaders that will make everything better
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by shopbar picks View Post
    It's not the religious that are touting global warming. They could care less. Because they no where they are going. It's the liberal left that are pro abortion and anti death penalty. That want to save the planet that grows their kale. From what I see anymore. Liberals want to kill babies. And save killers.
    Read my post again, it's clearly stating the irony of the left, which claims to hate "religion" uses the same idea of religious devotion and unscientific claims they project on everyone else. In other words, shopbar, everyone has a god, so the question becomes, in which do you trust?

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by bigbubbafade View Post
    Our world has been changing for millions of years.

But now globalists have pumped so much fear into our minds that we feel the only way to fix this is to tax everyone.

If we give all our money to global leaders that will make everything better

PAULYPOKER

How can something from the Earth destroy the Earth?

the Earth ain't going nowhere.........

We are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Why monkeys don't evolve into humanoids no more pal?
    Weird isnt it?
    I think we humans are a mix of earth primates and aliens from another planet that came down here thousands of years ago... a nice experiment that they still watch from close and a distance constantly, in amusement.
    A mind is such a terrible thing to waste.
    How did that college fund work out for ya?

First 12