milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    a-seeing they are dead than how would they chose
    b-my family is rich. Came over on the sante teresa land grant from spain. Ergo don't need or want charity.
    c- are you calling me a liar?
    even if we use inflated numbers (died with covid not from covid) we get around 300 nurses that have died out of about 3 million nurses

so if someone knew 10 nurses, the odds that 5 of them died from covid is so small it is incalculable... if someone only knew 2 nurses and they died of covid the odds of that are 1 in 10 billion

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    even if we use inflated numbers (died with covid not from covid) we get around 300 nurses that have died out of about 3 million nurses

so if someone knew 10 nurses, the odds that 5 of them died from covid is so small it is incalculable... if someone only knew 2 nurses and they died of covid the odds of that are 1 in 10 billion
    But if these nurses are related and/or work together at the same location, then there is major positive correlation and your random odds don't hold. Clusters happen. I agree that if we are picking 5 random nurses throughout the country, it's pretty much impossible. But if there is relation either genetically or geographically then it is very possible.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    But if these nurses are related and/or work together at the same location, then there is major positive correlation and your random odds don't hold. Clusters happen. I agree that if we are picking 5 random nurses throughout the country, it's pretty much impossible. But if there is relation either genetically or geographically then it is very possible.
    good point

but my cousins would never want to work together

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Difference between white people and Hispanics are usually close. Big difference in your family. I have cousin on river walk that employs 5 family members. Uncle had cousin has a company that builds oil rigs. There is at least 11 members that work at one of the three sites.Now if you look at the deaths in New York and in Texas where my family live it is 2 of the higher death rates. Now big boy I had 3 customers who are black that live in cincy. The reason I know this shit is that their kids called me. Hey I also know 3 people that hit the lottery.
    You believe it is conspiracy. There is Facebook group called covid 19 memorial page. Just because you disagree is no reason to call me a liar.

Also don’t the trump kids work with their dad? Buddy of mine owns a air and heat company 9 boys, girls and couple of their kids work there. Also rumpke is a waste management company. 5 generations have worked there. I could go on and on. Not my fault you don’t know any rich whites because they always employ family! Hell fox just let it slip that trumps brother died from covid.
    Last edited by chico2663; 09-14-20 at 12:10 PM.

chico2663

They worked for same system in Texas which is Houston Methodist which has 8 locations and over 7000 employees. It is where poppa bush went to.

chico2663

good point

but my cousins would never want to work together
    They didn’t work with each other. They worked same system different hospitals.

chico2663

Covid effects Hispanics worse than whites.

chico2663

Mike should I tell that lady to get pay pal or you were just running your mouth?

chico2663

Also was an insurance man since 1982. Trump is talking about comorbidities.All deaths have comorbidities...just for the facts unless in is murder or accidental. There are always comorbidities sp or as stated on death certificates underlying factors. So if someone dies from covid there may underlying factors of such things as hypertension, obesity, diabetes , liver or other such things. For someone to think this is a fake after listening to trump saying to woodward how bad it is...is a stronz.

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

So I took the gamble into the close Friday by holding NKLA after a big mistake in entering and exiting a day trade incorrectly and it paid off pretty well today. I started out bad when the price dipped to under $29 and I almost pull the trigger on the sale, but I stepped up with the stones on the chopping block and things turned around. I sold only because the close was coming and at 464 shares of NKLA with an ending price of $35.71 going into the close, I made $1161.24 when I really should have got my ass handed to me. NKLA is a totally fake company and I don't know who was buying this mess today but hey they can have my shares.

Also picked up 45 shares of NUAN at $31.27 this morning as a scanner stock play. The 9DMA is at $30.64 when the close came around today and that is my target stop price.

Then again my LL got stopped out today sometime at $23.21 which is 8 cents above my stop price so it must have been moving quite quickly at the time for that difference in price sale.

chico2663

slurry i almost did same in tsla. But up 54? a share today.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10373

Just added more Pacific bioscience; PACB, getting a nice large position here!

Snowflake ipo lists tomorrow, they’ve already increased price to $110

likely wake at 0430 and put in a small order for a few shares and wait for a cool off before going all in. I think Palantir next week is a better bet.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post

likely wake at 0430 and put in a small order for a few shares and wait for a cool off before going all in. I think Palantir next week is a better bet.
    Took a small position in pacb. Why do you love them so much?

chico2663

trobin31

Pacific bio has the only long sequence genome reader available. In order to edit genomes/DNA accurately, it will be necessary to read long sequences of DNA vs the short sequence readers from its competitors like Illumina. Huge advantage.

https://www.pacb.com/wp-content/uplo...-Variation.pdf

chico2663

Pacific bio has the only long sequence genome reader available. In order to edit genomes/DNA accurately, it will be necessary to read long sequences of DNA vs the short sequence readers from its competitors like Illumina. Huge advantage.
    Have
    https://www.pacb.com/wp-content/uplo...-Variation.pdf
    Have a stock called axgt. At one time was 40 a share but now 3+. Tell me what you think?

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Canuck is there any update on GAN? I went with Gan instead of DraftKings like you said but they are going in opposite directions lol. F man, hope we change course soon.

trobin31

Have a stock called axgt. At one time was 40 a share but now 3+. Tell me what you think?
    Interesting company, looks like failed at developing drugs so went the gene therapy route. Whether they will be successful, hard to say....1st have to get Parkinson’s volunteers willing to get injections into the brain, along with some who are willing to receive sham injections into their brain. That could take years to recruit enough patients. Sounds like they are expecting to start enrollments in 2021. If it works this could spike really high, sure. I don’t really get involved with pharma businesses. Only medical related stuff I own are Intuitive surgical(surgical robots) and PACB(Gene reader)

trobin31

Long- added to GAN@17.7; no sells

Swing: initiated WORK @ 25; call option LCA 16 Oct; holding WKHS

no clue what’s gonna happen tomorrow but market starting to look more bullish, Jpow already said interest rates ain’t going up until he’s dead...Unless Trump is looking to head to the golf course and enjoy his fortune he’s made swiveling around his chair..which is unlikely given he’s looking at his life’s work go into the toilet unless he prints more money for himself has lots of incentive to remain in seat... I don’t disagree with capitalizing on being president..like what stupid fuktard wouldn’t take advantage of holding trillions of dollars in purse strings...what’s a few billion off the top. Literally every president does it...it’s just annoying to watch in real time. Anyway, how can we make money...

Buy Tesla, Sea Limited, Square, Unless you are old...if you are old just walk around outside without a mask on because it’s all a hoax anyway...literally have the president of the United Fukin States on Tape in FEBRUARY saying this shit is 5X more deadly than seasonal influenza and then goes on Twitter or OAN to tell you fuk sticks it’s all a hoax and the funny part is you are gonna go vote for him in 2 months...he is laughing at how retarded you are.

Slurry Pumper

Things are looking up this morning, but I would caution that the overall SPY chart does have a bearsh flag pattern. I'm ready to by some SDS on the dime here today. The FED is going to talk so nothing will happen until then, but afterwards I'm expecting the FED not to fight inflation so that should be good for my gold positions.

milwaukee mike

Mike should I tell that lady to get pay pal or you were just running your mouth?
    i asked you to post or pm me the 5 death notices, i didn't even see 1

i never agreed to pay anyone's disability... i said i would donate to the charities mentioned in the death notices... that is tax deductible whereas just handing a person money isn't

Slurry Pumper

Long- added to GAN@17.7; no sells

Swing: initiated WORK @ 25; call option LCA 16 Oct; holding WKHS

no clue what’s gonna happen tomorrow but market starting to look more bullish, Jpow already said interest rates ain’t going up until he’s dead...Unless Trump is looking to head to the golf course and enjoy his fortune he’s made swiveling around his chair..which is unlikely given he’s looking at his life’s work go into the toilet unless he prints more money for himself has lots of incentive to remain in seat... I don’t disagree with capitalizing on being president..like what stupid fuktard wouldn’t take advantage of holding trillions of dollars in purse strings...what’s a few billion off the top. Literally every president does it...it’s just annoying to watch in real time. Anyway, how can we make money...

Buy Tesla, Sea Limited, Square, Unless you are old...if you are old just walk around outside without a mask on because it’s all a hoax anyway...literally have the president of the United Fukin States on Tape in FEBRUARY saying this shit is 5X more deadly than seasonal influenza and then goes on Twitter or OAN to tell you fuk sticks it’s all a hoax and the funny part is you are gonna go vote for him in 2 months...he is laughing at how retarded you are.
    Wow Trobs seems a little on the rant side this morning. This virus is not a hoax, but then again it isn't a pandemic either. Only 200,000 people have died so far. We need atleast 3 million in my book to even begin to register as a pandemic. As of now it is a plandemic to get more control over the public. A judge has ruled on the King of Pennsylvania and has struck him down on some pretty solid constitutional grounds. Of course the governor is going to appeal because he is a commie bastard who doesn't think the citizens of the state can figure it out for themselves. We'll see how it turns out, are we going commie rule or will the constitution make it through and restore our way of life.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Slurry Pumper View Post
    Wow Trobs seems a little on the rant side this morning. This virus is not a hoax, but then again it isn't a pandemic either. Only 200,000 people have died so far. We need atleast 3 million in my book to even begin to register as a pandemic. As of now it is a plandemic to get more control over the public. A judge has ruled on the King of Pennsylvania and has struck him down on some pretty solid constitutional grounds. Of course the governor is going to appeal because he is a commie bastard who doesn't think the citizens of the state can figure it out for themselves. We'll see how it turns out, are we going commie rule or will the constitution make it through and restore our way of life.
    Well that's with all the mitigation measures in place. Had we done absolutely nothing and life gone on as per usual, we'd probably be approaching hed immunity....and 2-3 million dead.

trobin31

Yeah I had a few last night watching the Heat Celts game lol.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I just can't help but laugh at the name of todays' darling IPO that's been dominanting news coverage.

"Snowflake"

Slurry Pumper

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I just can't help but laugh at the name of todays' darling IPO that's been dominanting news coverage.

"Snowflake"

Yeah, SNOW has taken off like a rocket today. Probably means that it will come back down and crash tomorrow, I may short going into the close for a few shares just to see.

chico2663

i asked you to post or pm me the 5 death notices, i didn't even see 1

i never agreed to pay anyone's disability... i said i would donate to the charities mentioned in the death notices... that is tax deductible whereas just handing a person money isn't
    dude you need to get a grip. i wouldn't let you give to someone I know. Further more showing that you don't have any Latin friends. Only rich people ask for donations. Not rich Hispanics but rich white people. In my life ...I can only think of four people that asked for donations that I was friendly with. Marge Schott because she was hoping to get out of purgatory. Anyone that knew that bitch. My cousin was her auto manager for years and i used to park cars for her at her reds rallies. Jack Schiff owner of Cinti insurance. Asshole was always trying to screw us out of commissions. Buddy of mine who was v.p of kentucky central. And senior v.p. at Mon-life. Back to mom's cousins...they had burial policies and group insurance from their employers. Ergo no need for donation.

But you are an obtuse dip shit. You won't believe until it hits someone you love. I pray for you that you never do. If you google you will find out 900 people in health care have died. Now I don't know if you got the notice from p.o.t.u.s. but it is real. Hell his brother died from it.At least that is what lady on fox news said. for the record every death that isn't accidental or murder has comorbidities.sp the death is what caused it. covid 19 and the underlying factors(comorbidities) could be high blood pressure,diabetes or obese to name a few. Mike, I could care less if you believe me. You are not a pimple on my ass just as i am not to you. I understand how cpa's think they are so smart. Had a lawyer and cpa work with me on financial planning. Cpa cost us many deals because he thought he was smartest guy in the room. Now he couldn't pass a series 6 or 7 license but he was a cpa!

trobin31

Did the responsible thing and added some AT&T to the retirement acct

long: added more GAN @16 and change

swing: started Spotify @227; getting close to shaving profits on WKHS, LCA just waiting for merger

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

swing: started Spotify @227; getting close to shaving profits on WKHS, LCA just waiting for merger
    Doesn't seem like the right spot for that. AT&T is for the dividends at preferential rates. Having that in a retirement acct seems like poor planning to me. When you start withdrawing you're paying ordinary income. Trade for growth within retirement acct. T is a good income generator if you need it.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

"Snowflake"

KVBer i just told the wife that it's a catchy name lol

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

S&P headed back to test and probably break through Friday's lows broaching moving averages not crossed since mid-April.

trobin31

Doesn't seem like the right spot for that. AT&T is for the dividends at preferential rates. Having that in a retirement acct seems like poor planning to me. When you start withdrawing you're paying ordinary income. Trade for growth within retirement acct. T is a good income generator if you need it.
    Maybe I misspoke, it’s an account for accumulating good dividend stocks, not Roth or tax deferred plans. I added a couple high dividend paying stocks into this account for generating income during retirement, goal is 6figures in dividends a year. AT&T, BAC, SPHD etc. I have a pretty sweet pension plan I can start collecting in 6 years, so between that and dividends I should be able to kick back whenever I feel like it.

trobin31

Okay spent the evening looking into another SPAC. Just following the trend here gueys...there is money to be made...IPOB, soon to be OPENDOOR in Q4 2020. Anyway...tried out the website...seems easy to use...Allows you to auction off your home without an agent...revenue growth is great..although like most other online mortgage companies non profitable yet. the Locations of service is limited to about 20 cities. Which one could take for this being a very non mature company or potential problems broadening out. I was going to do some more digging but likely buying shares tomorrow for an initial entry but curious if others have any thoughts?

https://www.opendoor.com/w/investors

milwaukee mike

why do you keep adding to gan? i still don't see why that stock is even worth 10... even if they ramp up sales to 80 million (big if), the stock would still be trading at 6 times sales! and a p/e of 80

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13605

why do you keep adding to gan? i still don't see why that stock is even worth 10... even if they ramp up sales to 80 million (big if), the stock would still be trading at 6 times sales! and a p/e of 80
    Dipped my toes in here, just on forum consensus. Having major doubts as well.

First ... 206207208209210211212 ... Last