bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    From the training I've been to, the protocol used to be contain the situation and wait for backup since most man with a gun calls were robbery or a situation where the gunman had a desire for self-preservation. After Columbine happened though, the protocol became you go in and engage the shooter since an active shooter won't stop until they run out of bullets or kill themselves or be killed.
    Guy must not have been retrained.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

anyone have a model or something that we can Monte Carlo the different options this copper had and determine the best value move Thanks in Advance

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Pro gun: Anybody that wishes to carry should carry - there are plenty of them and it would be numerous in any school
    Crazy muerderous idiot find another way to enact rage because he knows there are dozens of CC adults in that school.

Something seems off here
    There I fixed it for you

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

cops vastly overpaid except where there are black ghettos and heavy minority
    basically any city
    white towns it is a joke

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDog View Post
    To serve and protect

themselves. doesnt apply to others. Most cops have the attitude of, its gonna be you, not me. which is the opposite of what it should be.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    Bout time you say something worth responding. Anyways, I don't have experienced but perhaps attended similar training. First thing first, officer stays safe and goes home at the end of the day.

Going in on a active shooter real scenario without back up is insane. The ratio here is outnumbered. You have one cop to protect thousands. In LA, one officer is a assigned to a beat of 10,000 people. Let's say this officer goes in. He doesn't know how many shooters are involved yet. He doesn't know if students are still barricaded in a classroom. It's possible he finds the shooter and if he addressed himself, the shooter can shoot back or barricaded himself in a classroom with students hiding inside creating a hostage situation. The chances here for the officer really could of cause him to die with the killer still on the loose. The Sheriff threw the deputy under the bus. Overall, for active shooters, a rapid response team is called to handle these crisis. If the deputy went in and was shot and killed with the shooter still alive, the Sheriff could have blame the back up instead.

The Sheriff should blame the FBI. The FBI saw Cruz post a text on YouTube about shooting up a school and did nothing. Deputy did the best thing and resigned to retirement. Internal Affairs would have fired him anyways. Nothing new here.
    If all he is supposed to be is a law monitor, he shouldn't have a gun and should have his pay cut in half

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    thread over..guys so stupid here trying to be internet tough guys
    many cops did not even know who the killer was ..they busted wrong guy at first
    who would the cop shoot?? He might of panicked and just started shooting anyone running at him
    you guys looked real bad in this thread

Florida trying to cover up epic failure not being tough on this kid
    JJ, I went through the training. If this were a bank robbery or hostage situation, etc. You take up a position and wait for backup and the hostage negotiators because there is a chance of this ending without mass death since the perp is likely interested in self preservation so there's no urgent need to engage.

However, with an active shooter, it's basically the joker:

They are not interested in money or stopping their girlfriend/wife leaving them or anything tangible. They're only interested in shooting and killing as many people as possible and the only way they will be stopped is if they run out of ammo or someone shuts them off. So whether you have backup or not, if you have a gun, you're supposed to try and engage the shooter because doing nothing is the worst case scenario. In a robbery, if you do nothing, the robber takes the money and gets away. An active shooter, if you do nothing, what happened in this case was the worst case scenario.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Paergoriao good stuff

You would of took shooter down

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

yall are some fccking losers just like this fat ass pig cop.

"none of us would know what to do in this situation"

I keep a glock tucked under my jeans and covered under my hoodie every time I step outside and am not afraid to empty the clip on the first mother fckker that tries me.

Me and some of my homies even had pistols on us while going to high school. We had them on us in class.

If anyone bothered to notice, 95% of mass school shootings are in majority WHITE schools. Want to know why? Because blacks and mexicans carry pistols on them in school, just like I did. White kids go to school with nothing thinking everything is all smiles and sunshine.

That's why you never see a white boy try that shyt at any black or mexican school. Cause he'd get shut down quick.
    Last edited by BigBusiness; 02-23-18 at 12:14 PM.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    yall are some fccking losers just like this fat ass pig cop.

"none of us would know what to do in this situation"

I keep a glock tucked under my jeans and covered under my hoodie every time I step outside and am not afraid to empty the clip on the first mother fckker that tries me.

Me and some of my homies even had pistols on us while going to high school. We had them on us in class.

If anyone bothered to notice, 95% of mass school shootings are in majority WHITE schools. Want to know why? Because blacks and mexicans carry pistols on them in school, just like I did. White kids go to school with nothing thinking everything is all smiles and sunshine.

That's why you never see a white boy try that shyt at any black or mexican school. Cause he'd get shut down quick.
    What are you so afraid of that you need a gun 24-7?

I hope you actually aren't really like this in real life. Sounds like your one of the last people who needs a gun. Probably flashing it at people when they look at your girl at the club or cut you off on the road.
    Last edited by bigtymer56; 02-23-18 at 12:24 PM.

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Paergoriao good stuff

You would of took shooter down
    I may not have, I may have gotten shot before hand. But I know what this guy did was the wrong thing since not doing anything allows the worst case scenario to happen.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    What are you so afraid of that you need a gun 24-7?

I hope you actually aren't really like this in real life. Sounds like your one of the last people who needs a gun. Probably flashing it at people when they look at your girl at the club or cut you off on the road.
    Because a gun keeps the peace AT ALL TIMES. if some of these kids at school ignored the stupid "laws" made by tree hugging, granola bar eating pussies and just carried one with them, all of this could have been avoided.

Like I said, there are homies and essay's in class with a pistol on them at this very second waiting for some shit to pop off. I know because I was in high school at one point and there were quite a few of us with a pistol on us.

Like my Grandfather (may he rest in peace) used to always say....... "never wait for another man (pigs) to come save your life when your life is in danger, that's why guns were created. You handle that business yourself like a real man".

So while you're cowering in a classroom shitting your pants while little billy is firing rounds down the hallway killing everyone, I already have my piece on me ready to shoot it out with him.

Again, the statistics do not lie. 95% of these school massacres happen in predominately white schools.
    Last edited by BigBusiness; 02-23-18 at 12:36 PM.

magaman
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Because a gun keeps the peace AT ALL TIMES. if some of these kids at school ignored the stupid "laws" made by tree hugging, granola bar eating pussies and just carried one with them, all of this could have been avoided.

Like I said, there are homies and essay's in class with a pistol on them at this very second waiting for some shit to pop off. I know because I was in high school at one point and there were quite a few of us with a pistol on us.

Like my Grandfather (may he rest in peace) used to always say....... "never wait for another man (pigs) to come save your life when your life is in danger, that's why guns were created. You handle that business yourself like a real man".
    I agree with everything you said.

Some people are simply brainwashed to think guns=bad. There is no hope for them.

Ra77er

Michelle Feiffer was his teacher

-silent p

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20493

The friendliest place in town is the parking lot outside the gun range.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    How many of you have been in a firefight?
    been caught in crossfire few times working in the hood of cinti,springfield ohio. Also in gary, ind and east st louis while working.Had to pull to get my ass out of the riots in cinti. Had gun pulled on me 3 times. seen 7 people killed in person. latest was 3 weeks ago in a fight in htn. I used to collect money in 45203,45214,,45205 to name a few of those great neighborhoods. Nothing like walking in the projects with a pocket full of money and those kids knowing it.

magaman
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    been caught in crossfire few times working in the hood of cinti,springfield ohio. Also in gary, ind and east st louis while working.Had to pull to get my ass out of the riots in cinti. Had gun pulled on me 3 times. seen 7 people killed in person. latest was 3 weeks ago in a fight in htn. I used to collect money in 45203,45214,,45205 to name a few of those great neighborhoods. Nothing like walking in the projects with a pocket full of money and those kids knowing it.
    Not Compton CA? LOL damn I guess you just like to hang in shithole neighborhoods. When you think you are ready to move up hit the Southside or Westside of Chicago.

chico2663

They did a movie about one of my clients call "in two deep". The reason I had a relatively safe life at work was cause of his family

chico2663

when i worked in cincy it was rated most dangerous place to live by usa today

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by magaman View Post
    Not Compton CA? LOL damn I guess you just like to hang in shithole neighborhoods. When you think you are ready to move up hit the Southside or Westside of Chicago.
    i have been to both of chicago. I have cousins when they were younger lived there. Hell i have family in spanish harlem and south bronx. Now speaking of shitholes. Also been to 3,4,5 ward of htn

Ra77er

So Chico my friend, go back to the first time you were involved with gunfire. Did you respond how you expected or did it take some time to process what was going on? It’s not the same thing if you were prepared for something but have you been in a firefight just at random and if so how did you react? Not the seasoned vet Chico but a time when that was foreign to you. I certainly know how it goes and I’m not judging this dude for trying to figure out wtf was going on. I don’t care if he was 56 or whatever, he is a school cop that probably closest he has been to something serious is duck hunt on the nes.

chico2663

hell you want to go to shit hole neighborhood,,,,, go to new loredo sp mexico or guadalajara

Ra77er

And by duck hunt I mean the standard training pop ups, room clearing with dummies, isosceles stance, using his stupid boondock saint rope like a cool guy.

chico2663

So Chico my friend, go back to the first time you were involved with gunfire. Did you respond how you expected or did it take some time to process what was going on? It’s not the same thing if you were prepared for something but have you been in a firefight just at random and if so how did you react? Not the seasoned vet Chico but a time when that was foreign to you. I certainly know how it goes and I’m not judging this dude for trying to figure out wtf was going on. I don’t care if he was 56 or whatever, he is a school cop that probably closest he has been to something serious is duck hunt on the nes.
    First time was in springfield ohio in 1983 and I wasn't packing. my boss and i spent 20 minutes ducking behind a broughham and than a concrete wall. penetrating cops didn't get there forever. Good thing i hadn't eaten

Ra77er

lmao Chico is legit

chico2663

And by duck hunt I mean the standard training pop ups, room clearing with dummies, isosceles stance, using his stupid boondock saint rope like a cool guy.
    Razzer bunch of my friends became cops. I let them tazz my ass on a bet. Make sure you piss before you do that shit. One of the most stupid things I have ever done.

magaman
    Update your status

Razzer bunch of my friends became cops. I let them tazz my ass on a bet. Make sure you piss before you do that shit. One of the most stupid things I have ever done.
    You had to be high as a MFer to agree to that

chico2663

lmao Chico is legit
    i have found there are 3 types of cops. Guys who have family that served. Guys that got picked on and want to get back at people. Guys like this guy that probably went in for the money and benefits. When I was a kid these cops were always above 6'0 and 250lbs who could kick every ones ass. But now it is 5'7 130 lb weeklings

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

most cops are losers on an ego trip

if they were badasses they would atleast join army

this is an easy way out

glad to see 1 finally exposed

chico2663

You had to be high as a MFer to agree to that
    No i was always the guy that thought I was tougher than i was. True we were drinking the night before but it ws more machismo than anything. I took many pastings cause my friends had big mouths and i tried to have their backs

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    most cops are losers on an ego trip

if they were badasses they would atleast join army

this is an easy way out

glad to see 1 finally exposed
    I was in the army. Back when I was offered a job those guys didn't make shit. what a fool i was. Friend retired with 250,000 in unused time,5,mil in his retirement package and got a job making 200,000 a year for helping p &g

RudyRuetigger

I was in the army. Back when I was offered a job those guys didn't make shit
    ok so you might be a badass

but also very UNINTELLIGENT

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    I'm pretty sure this is "graveyard shift JJ" driving traffic. No one is this stupid.
    u must have never met the day time shift JJ

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13690

I was in the army. Back when I was offered a job those guys didn't make shit. what a fool i was. Friend retired with 250,000 in unused time,5,mil in his retirement package and got a job making 200,000 a year for helping p &g
    you have a story for everything. what havent you done?

Ra77er

Rudy partly correct from my perspective but I believe someone in the thread said he had served. It means nothing guy coulda been a pac clerk or some non combat mos. going to the range once every 6 months doesnt prepare this mall cop for something like what he experienced. The media/pf just needs a scapegoat. Guy woulda probably shot himself by accident like mobiles said.

RudyRuetigger

most that get to SHERIFF are frauds like politicians

TRUE STORY

become very wealthy or druggies

First ... 2345678 ... Last