Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    17 intelligence agencies (including the Coast Guard) independently believe Russia "interfered" with the election ... yet over a year passes and not one can say (or leak) how. Or even guess. Or even suggest any evidence other then the fact that Trump won.

Thor you're clinging to a hand that was already played. The whole fabricated story was a sloppy reckless attack on Trump. I know it's scary that DJT wants to take away your food stamps, but tough chit mang.
    And im sure if that type of evidence was the other way around and this was Clinton, you would be screaming to the high heavens. Just like a true partisan hack and complete hypocrite would. Do you ever think a guy like you will ever think for yourself or just follow like a good little pigeon whatever right wing talking point is thrown out there for the day? The thought that guys like you are okay with Russian interference in our elections are okay just because your guy won, just shows you how despicable of a human you are. You can't be anymore anti American than this. This isn't pro wrestling. I get it rooting for the bad guy seems like the cool thing to do but this is real life. This clown has repeatedly lied and lied and lied and somehow you can't see it. Like i said before tho you loved Romney as he made his millions killing jobs here in America and sending them overseas. Pathetic. A guy like that in my book is a piece of shit.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663, rkelly110, and khicks26

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    And im sure if that type of evidence was the other way around and this was Clinton, you would be screaming to the high heavens. Just like a true partisan hack and complete hypocrite would. Do you ever think a guy like you will ever think for yourself or just follow like a good little pigeon whatever right wing talking point is thrown out there for the day? The thought that guys like you are okay with Russian interference in our elections are okay just because your guy won, just shows you how despicable of a human you are. You can't be anymore anti American than this. This isn't pro wrestling. I get it rooting for the bad guy seems like the cool thing to do but this is real life. This clown has repeatedly lied and lied and lied and somehow you can't see it. Like i said before tho you loved Romney as he made his millions killing jobs here in America and sending them overseas. Pathetic. A guy like that in my book is a piece of shit.
    Funny that broke dick that won't even donate 100 for this site running his mouth about a pro being poor.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Bottom line on this.

The FBI was not elected to run the country. Trump was. Would you guys feel the same about this if Sanders or Hillary were president?

I can't fuking stand Trump. But I don't want the FBI telling the president what to do or influencing policy. Even if most of Trump policies suck a big dick.

Lets also not forget that the FBI is more likely to undermine the left than it is the right. Can't believe that some of you guys are sticking up for the FBI. Remember this fuk head.

Don't count me in as one of the guys that trust the FBI or Cia when it comes to them. You know things are not lilly white with them but to see all these names getting pinch would make me feel like a complete clown if i said nothing is there. And if this was someone on the left this thing would be so blown up and rightfully should, but the way they blown up petty emails and Benghazi i couldn't imagine if this was a left issue how big this would be.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18924

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Don't count me in as one of the guys that trust the FBI or Cia when it comes to them. You know things are not lilly white with them but to see all these names getting pinch would make me feel like a complete clown if i said nothing is there. And if this was someone on the left this thing would be so blown up and rightfully should, but the way they blown up petty emails and Benghazi i couldn't imagine if this was a left issue how big this would be.
    Yes, Fox News would not shut up for 8 years.

Does Trump have deals with Russia? Yes we know this, mostly business deals that look like money laundering.

Did Russia meddle in our election? Yes, everyone meddles in each others election. The US doing it more than anyone. Did Russia meddling change the election. NO, one only needs to only look at Hillary to know this.

Is Trump influenced by Russia, maybe. But I have not seen any signs of Trump doing the Russians any favors. In fact it looks like he's working against them.

My guess is nothing comes out of this but money laundering. Just like Bannon said. Will Trump be impeached, doubt it. He won't even go to jail. Rich guys never pay for their crimes.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

So what will Trump do now with the democrat memo after the unanimous vote to release? Play games and try to rewrite it?

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Yes, Fox News would not shut up for 8 years.

Does Trump have deals with Russia? Yes we know this, mostly business deals that look like money laundering.

Did Russia meddle in our election? Yes, everyone meddles in each others election. The US doing it more than anyone. Did Russia meddling change the election. NO, one only needs to only look at Hillary to know this.

Is Trump influenced by Russia, maybe. But I have not seen any signs of Trump doing the Russians any favors. In fact it looks like he's working against them.

My guess is nothing comes out of this but money laundering. Just like Bannon said. Will Trump be impeached, doubt it. He won't even go to jail. Rich guys never pay for their crimes.
    Russia has played itself out. The Russians tried to discredit Hillary more because they thought like everyone else she was going to win.

Who knows what the Trump organization did before the elections. He bought a mansion if Florida, totally remodeled it and made a tiddy $50 million selling to a Russian. Like Hillary opened a futures account the day before the ag report and made $110k in a day, on her first trade. Inside info? Who knows and who cares...

The reality is we are wasting our time. An obstruction charge is going to no more bring down trump than the perjury charge brought down bill clinton. And collusion isn't even a crime.

I would hope we all know they are all a little dirty.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

RK with the recycled memes.. Come RK step up your MEME game ...

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post

It's not just one memo buddy. The next one is coming, and then after that another one.

Then after that another one.

Trump has them all and knows what's in them....he's got it ALL!

Get ready

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    So what will Trump do now with the democrat memo after the unanimous vote to release? Play games and try to rewrite it?
    The point is to get all the information and disinformation out. The democratic fake memo will be proved false just like the Trump trash dossier. LOL Get with the program, more memos are going to drop like wikileaks. Get ready pal LMAO!

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2059

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    The point is to get all the information and disinformation out. The democratic fake memo will be proved false just like the Trump trash dossier. LOL Get with the program, more memos are going to drop like wikileaks. Get ready pal LMAO!
    Don't ever lose those rose colored glasses or you may not get your chance to laugh last. bol black and white

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    soldiers for Christ? Giving Christians a bad name the Butt Buddies.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

and for the f'n record, 17 intelligence agencies didn't independently confirm shit.....

thanks to obama, they (fbi) "shared" the info with the majority of the 17....

f'n unreal.....

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11660

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    and for the f'n record, 17 intelligence agencies didn't independently confirm shit.....

For anyone who stops and thinks about it for a minute, the assertion will raise far more questions than answers.
    Last edited by ByeShea; 02-06-18 at 12:27 PM.

Auto Donk

anyone need to see what a corrupt sack of shit hiLIARy/obama are, just study this for a minute or two.....

fukkin' lock all these fuks up:

bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

Goudy is stepping down. Democrats breathing a sigh of relief.

Guy is tough as shit when it comes to attacking corruption.

ByeShea

"potus wants to know everything we're doing."

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    anyone need to see what a corrupt sack of shit hiLIARy/obama are, just study this for a minute or two.....

fukkin' lock all these fuks up:

those who live in the past are doomed in the future when backing con men in the present,present company excluded of course. bol on the back justice

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13778

The media has the Community Organizer's back. You will hear little if nothing about it .
    Nothing to see here, just like the insurance policy .

ByeShea

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    those who live in the past are doomed in the future
    "I bought all the president's men. Figure I need to brush up on watergate."

FBI counselor Lisa Page to FBI Deputy Director Peter Strzok, Nov. 16, 2016

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    The media has the Community Organizer's back. You will hear little if nothing about it .
    ...just never gets old.

Thank gawd we got a successful billionaire in there. Man of the forgotten People, forgotten no more...

ByeShea

The media is trying its hardest. The truth is too much and too brutal to ignore in the information age.

BOA12

"I bought all the president's men. Figure I need to brush up on watergate."

FBI counselor Lisa Page to FBI Deputy Director Peter Strzok, Nov. 16, 2016
    That didn't exclude present company

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Good. He should have been briefed more and done more on Russian meddling. Not less.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by bigbubbafade View Post
    Goudy is stepping down. Democrats breathing a sigh of relief.

Guy is tough as shit when it comes to attacking corruption.
    Huh? He still has Hildog stamped across his forehead from the Benghazi hearing. The guy is beyond weak.

vitterd

You lie like rolltide at RX.....put your tin foil hat away and stop watching Fox News.....you embarrass yourself with every post. Gather up a your ghosts and get lost.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13778

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You lie like rolltide at RX.....put your tin foil hat away and stop watching Fox News.....you embarrass yourself with every post. Gather up a your ghosts and get lost.

Sounds like you're still reading posts feverishly from the place that kicked your fake poker millionaire ass to the curb .

I only check over there once a day .

Rolltide is kicking your ass ..... hurry over and check ....he just posted about you again no life .

don't let this shit affect your daily life and limited time on therxforum. simply not worth it especially when you consider what type of lives dafinch and vitterd must live to place so much importance on the political forum of a betting site. Feel sorry for them, not angry.

vitterd

Sounds like you're still reading posts feverishly from the place that kicked your fake poker millionaire ass to the curb .

I only check over there once a day .

Rolltide is kicking your ass ..... hurry over and check ....he just posted about you again no life .

don't let this shit affect your daily life and limited time on therxforum. simply not worth it especially when you consider what type of lives dafinch and vitterd must live to place so much importance on the political forum of a betting site. Feel sorry for them, not angry.
    You’re known as a ghost hopper. Change names from site to site and just troll all day.

Rolltide was just another loser I destroyed over there and now he lies.....perfect fit for ghost town.

Never forget.....I told those fat slobs I would never come back.

Auto Donk

schiff colluding with russians/urkranians....

and now he's "investigating" alleged collusion with russians..... guess he should know it when he sees it, given that he's f'n done it.....

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Good. He should have been briefed more and done more on Russian meddling. Not less.
    He was briefed... which is what Page's text suggests. The only Russian meddling came from anti-Trumpers. Gotta suck now that the emails, texts, and testimonies are coming out.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Don't ever lose those rose colored glasses or you may not get your chance to laugh last. bol black and white
    Let the facts fall where they may and see where we are at in 3 months....we don't need luck. We need justice.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/44DgI0smpgY" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Whats the big deal here? A bunch of people hated Trump and wrote texts about it? Doesn't seem like much

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Whats the big deal here? A bunch of people hated Trump and wrote texts about it? Doesn't seem like much
    Dontcha know it's treasonous now to say a bad word about Dear Leader.

First ... 171819202122 Last