Originally posted on 02/05/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
17 intelligence agencies (including the Coast Guard) independently believe Russia "interfered" with the election ... yet over a year passes and not one can say (or leak) how. Or even guess. Or even suggest any evidence other then the fact that Trump won.

Thor you're clinging to a hand that was already played. The whole fabricated story was a sloppy reckless attack on Trump. I know it's scary that DJT wants to take away your food stamps, but tough chit mang.
And im sure if that type of evidence was the other way around and this was Clinton, you would be screaming to the high heavens. Just like a true partisan hack and complete hypocrite would. Do you ever think a guy like you will ever think for yourself or just follow like a good little pigeon whatever right wing talking point is thrown out there for the day? The thought that guys like you are okay with Russian interference in our elections are okay just because your guy won, just shows you how despicable of a human you are. You can't be anymore anti American than this. This isn't pro wrestling. I get it rooting for the bad guy seems like the cool thing to do but this is real life. This clown has repeatedly lied and lied and lied and somehow you can't see it. Like i said before tho you loved Romney as he made his millions killing jobs here in America and sending them overseas. Pathetic. A guy like that in my book is a piece of shit.