JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Asians fall under the white category..
    So do Hispanics.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Some folks need to re-watch the movie "Trading Places". Men doing dumb shit has NOTHING to do with color and EVERYTHING to do with environment.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    So do Hispanics.
    Good point. I'll have to re-check my graphing sources and include Asians next time around for sure.

Although some may say Asians are more white in color then the brown colored Hispanics....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Some folks need to re-watch the movie "Trading Places". Men doing dumb shit has NOTHING to do with color and EVERYTHING to do with environment.
    Well then black people in power should work harder to fix the bad environments they grew up in, make a stand for the people and community... Black males also need to take their parenting rolls more seriously in the hoods or else the crime, gang violence and madness will never stop... Teach their kids to learn to stay in school, develop a work ethic and not a crime committing ethic... Work for the dollar and forget about the fast illegal buck..

Blacks with fame, power and money need to take a lead roll in doing this in the inner cities..Magic Johnson is trying..

Instead most rich blacks move to the safer white areas and run as far away from the hoods as possible.. I don't blame them.. They aren't investing their money in Compton or the LBC either, they are investing their money in Beverly Hills and in finer areas..

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    What ur doing is looking at a result and retroactively changing the variables to produce a different desired result

Would be the same thing as wanting to see catchers have as high a SB/season as outfielders, so stipulating the only catchers to be included are Ivan Rodriguez, Jason Kendall, and JT Realmuto
    No, what I'm doing is comparing whites in different era's with poor immigrant upbringings. Opposed to what you doing which stacking the deck, but not a surprise as you push a clear agenda around here.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Shit happens all the time....why is it even news? Idiots everywhwere

Mac4Lyfe

Well then black people in power should work harder to fix the bad environments they grew up in, make a stand for the people and community... [/video]
    Who are the black people in power??? How exactly do they fix environments they won't even go into? Why do you keep saying stuff like this? You think a successful black man should go into a gang banging area of Chicago and DO WHAT EXACTLY? Get SHOT! Should white people work harder to fix trailer trash meth heads? Should vets work harder to fix the thousands of other vets that are committing suicide every year?

Most people barely have time to take care of their damn self. Bill Gates is the richest man in the world and he just started trying to give back to people less fortunate. He didn't have time to help when he was running his company. But, who are you to tell people WHAT THEY SHOULD DO? Who they should help? What are you doing? When is the last time you went into bad environments to help???

Lebron James foundation has donated tens of millions for kids to go to school and most people here criticize him to no end. I don't ever see anyone here give him credit for the thousands of kids he's impacted positively. Nothing but bullshit negativity while no one here would EVER do the same to help others. Jim Brown has gone into the roughest part of your city and has gotten gangs to truce. When have you ever given Jim Brown credit? There's a bunch of people that have gone into areas of Chicago to help but you would never, ever talk about that because you either don't know or you have another agenda. Your continued bashing of blacks and Hispanics is showing once again.

You should NEVER, EVER tell black, white, brown, purple people what they should do WHEN YOU WOULD NEVER EVER DO IT YOURSELF.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bigtymer56

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Who are the black people in power??? How exactly do they fix environments they won't even go into? Why do you keep saying stuff like this? You think a successful black man should go into a gang banging area of Chicago and DO WHAT EXACTLY? Get SHOT! Should white people work harder to fix trailer trash meth heads? Should vets work harder to fix the thousands of other vets that are committing suicide every year?

Most people barely have time to take care of their damn self. Bill Gates is the richest man in the world and he just started trying to give back to people less fortunate. He didn't have time to help when he was running his company. But, who are you to tell people WHAT THEY SHOULD DO? Who they should help? What are you doing? When is the last time you went into bad environments to help???

Lebron James foundation has donated tens of millions for kids to go to school and most people here criticize him to no end. I don't ever see anyone here give him credit for the thousands of kids he's impacted positively. Nothing but bullshit negativity while no one here would EVER do the same to help others. Jim Brown has gone into the roughest part of your city and has gotten gangs to truce. When have you ever given Jim Brown credit? There's a bunch of people that have gone into areas of Chicago to help but you would never, ever talk about that because you either don't know or you have another agenda. Your continued bashing of blacks and Hispanics is showing once again.

You should NEVER, EVER tell black, white, brown, purple people what they should do WHEN YOU WOULD NEVER EVER DO IT YOURSELF.
    Amen

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Jim brown one of the greatest human beings to ever exist, lebron James one of the biggest bitches I've seen in the nba

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Well if you want change there has to be action taken.. I agree... I actually have thought about opening up free dental offices in bad areas, implants and root canals.. I just don't have that kind of money yet to do that..

I am not a man of action yet but yearn to be.. Good point Mac...

Still I do think people of real wealth should do more for the people (basic necessities).. Is it my place to say that? Maybe, maybe not.. If anything it does bring about awareness and make people think...

I look at wealthy Black men that did great things for their people. That's all... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dikembe_Mutombo
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-24-18 at 08:36 PM.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I was reading on that city's News Facebook page and someone had said that this kid was mentally challenged or "intellectually disabled" as they claimed and after he ran out of bullets, he ran and hid in a safe room with the other kids which confused the Hell out of them.

There was also something mentioned about the shooter being taunted on snapchat over crying or some shit the night before.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I was reading on that city's News Facebook page and someone had said that this kid was mentally challenged or "intellectually disabled" as they claimed and after he ran out of bullets, he ran and hid in a safe room with the other kids which confused the Hell out of them.

There was also something mentioned about the shooter being taunted on snapchat over crying or some shit the night before.
    Probably be sentenced to a mental hospital and out in 10 years.. Insanity defense is gonna be his best defense anyways.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Men doing dumb shit has NOTHING to do with color and EVERYTHING to do with environment.
    No, it fuking doesn't

Repeating "progressive" platitudes over and over doesn't make them true

Black countries all over the world suffer from the same problems

Poverty, rape, violence, corruption

Lying about it doesn't do anyone any good. Reminds me of my good friend who sat there and told his son there are more black people in the NBA because of the environment they grew up in. I wanted to smack some sense into him but it's his son so shouldn't interfere.

Kermit

Probably be sentenced to a mental hospital and out in 10 years.. Insanity defense is gonna be his best defense anyways.
    I don't even know if any of this is true or not. It is just what was posted several times throughout the comments.

I am pretty sure that there was a special needs student that got shot, but he wasn't the actual shooter.

Mac4Lyfe

Well if you want change there has to be action taken.. I agree... I actually have thought about opening up free dental offices in bad areas, implants and root canals.. I just don't have that kind of money yet to do that..
    I am not a man of action yet but yearn to be.. Good point Mac...
    Still I do think people of real wealth should do more for the people.. Is it my place to say that? Maybe, maybe not.. If anything it does bring about awareness and make people think...
    I look at wealthy Black men that did great things for their people. That's all... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dikembe_Mutombo
    Jibbby - you know I get on you because I love you...

Most people want to help others but no one has the time. Warren Buffett made billions of dollars for years. Him like Bill Gates are just now trying to help people as they buy their way to heaven (I'm kidding, I don't know their hearts and I have to compliment good deeds). The most successful people usually don't have the time to help people. It's normally the every day average person that decides to do something simple that has an effect on many. I've had all kinds of ideas and I do mentor kids and young adults but not nearly enough. I cannot honestly blame anyone (especially celebrities) while I post hundreds of threads on SBR instead of reaching out to young people more. We all try to do what we can but I really believe most people are good at heart and would want to help anyone if they could. Most people just don't know how to help and think they don't have the time, money, skill, credibility to help.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Mac4Lyfe 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    To be fair tho you should discard all the white population that came up middle class or above. Think we can agree black men that came up in decent middle or better homes ain't the black men shooting each other.
    That isn't fair at all. How about we see which race between whites and blacks have the highest IQ, but throw out all whites who have an IQ over the avg. IQ of blacks? You couldn't pass 6th grade science lab with that kind of approach

It's not at all. Show me the stats on whites raised poor/single family. Guarantee they jump. Look no further than white immigrants who kids turned out mobsters in other era's. There no question we got a serious problem w young black men shooting each other but how those gang bangers any different from mob, biker gangs, etc etc of generations before? There always been and will be certain set of society (the have nots) who has a much higher crime rate as they more willing to do anything that ppl with opportunity would not risk. If we being fair Color is far from the deciding factor.
    For one, those Italian and Irish stereotypes ur speaking of were never as widespread as black crime is now. Two, those Italian and Irish immigrants assimilated very quickly, like in a generation or two. Blacks were here long before either and never have been able to get their shit together.

No, what I'm doing is comparing whites in different era's with poor immigrant upbringings. Opposed to what you doing which stacking the deck, but not a surprise as you push a clear agenda around here.
    Only agenda I'm pushing is the truth

And that is immensely offensive to some on here

To try to say let's only compare to blacks whites who also don't know their dads and live in poverty is preposterous. I've tried to give you examples of why, but I doubt I could ever get through to you.

Mac4Lyfe

No, it fuking doesn't
    Repeating "progressive" platitudes over and over doesn't make them true
    Poverty, rape, violence, corruption
    Lying about it doesn't do anyone any good. Reminds me of my good friend who sat there and told his son there are more black people in the NBA because of the environment they grew up in. I wanted to smack some sense into him but it's his son so shouldn't interfere.
    Have you ever been to ONE black country? Can you even name a black country? Maybe if you studied, you could become educated to facts and not your fictional world. You would be shocked to know that there's more rape, violence and corruption right here in the US than most countries in Africa. Name me one US city that has less crime than the following... Algeria, Morroco, Madagascar, Seychelles, Malawi, Sierra Leone, Mauritius, Libya, Tunisia, Guinea, Liberia, Egypt, Mozambique, Burundi, etc., etc.

Most countries have travel warnings to the US because this place is fukking nuts, yet you blame/shame other countries. Lovely.

dlowilly

Have you ever been to ONE black country? Can you even name a black country? Maybe if you studied, you could become educated to facts and not your fictional world. You would be shocked to know that there's more rape, violence and corruption right here in the US than most countries in Africa. Name me one US city that has less crime than the following... Algeria, Morroco, Madagascar, Seychelles, Malawi, Sierra Leone, Mauritius, Libya, Tunisia, Guinea, Liberia, Egypt, Mozambique, Burundi, etc., etc.

Most countries have travel warnings to the US because this place is fukking nuts, yet you blame/shame other countries. Lovely.
    LMAO

I don't need to go to the moon to know I can't breath there

But yes I've been to Jamaica, the Bahamas, Atlanta, and Memphis to name a few

Just who do you think ur kidding Mac? Half the countries you listed aren't even black. Sub Saharan Africa is black. That is where people known as "African Americans" come from, and that is who we're talking about. Morocco ain't fuking black. Cut out the shenanigans

Kermit

Here is the kid. Gabe Parker. His step-sister apparently is the one claiming that he was bullied.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Jim brown one of the greatest human beings to ever exist, lebron James one of the biggest bitches I've seen in the nba
    Certainly a man of action.. I don't disagree as he is trying..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Here is the kid. Gabe Parker. His step-sister apparently is the one claiming that he was bullied.

Band members are always bullied in grade school... I can see that..

One of my greatest sins in life to this day is bullying a band member in 9th grade.. I hurt him and made him bleed while he cried.. ONE OF MY GREATEST REGRETS IN LIFE I KID YOU NOT... Dates all the way back to 9th grade..

I didn't cause injuries that lasted but I did hurt him intentionally and on purpose for no reason other then I was a cool jock beating down a little band dude carrying his little trump in his case walking home from school.. I wish I could take that back today...

I don't think he went on to shoot anyone though ... Bullying sucks, I'm so against that today but it does make you a strong man.. I got bullied a bit myself growing up by my older brother.. It made me tough.. So I guess some grow stronger from their pains in life..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-24-18 at 09:35 PM.

Kermit

Mac4Lyfe

LMAO
    I don't need to go to the moon to know I can't breath there
    But yes I've been to Jamaica, the Bahamas, Atlanta, and Memphis to name a few
    Just who do you think ur kidding Mac? Half the countries you listed aren't even black. Sub Saharan Africa is black. That is where people known as "African Americans" come from, and that is who we're talking about. Morocco ain't fuking black. Cut out the shenanigans
    I have no time to give you a history/geography lesson. Nor do I have time to play on words on what is "black". Are Arabs black or white? Go research what many have found taking DNA tests.

dlowilly

I have no time to give you a history/geography lesson. Nor do I have time to play on words on what is "black". Are Arabs black or white? Go research what many have found taking DNA tests.

You can keep trying to squirm and wiggle ur way out of the truth

Just makes you look like a fool trying to squirm and wiggle your way out of something you, I, and everyone else on here knows is the truth.

The black we are referring to is those Americans who call themselves black, which is what was brought up in this thread. "I am a proud black man", said no ethnic Moroccan ever. Cut out the shenanigans

dlowilly

Teacher:"Mac4lyfe ur late to class!"

Mac4lyfe: "But what is time really?"

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Animals

Mac4Lyfe

The black we are referring to is those Americans who call themselves black, which is what was brought up in this thread. "I am a proud black man", said no ethnic Moroccan ever. Cut out the shenanigans
    Dude - you talk out of your ass every time you post. You first said blacks "around the world", now you're saying Blacks in America. What are you talking about? Make up your mind? Can you at least go back a few of your posts to get your shit right? Look up!!! Why am I even trying to debate with an idiot. Carry on.

dlowilly

Dude - you talk out of your ass every time you post. You first said blacks "around the world", now you're saying Blacks in America. What are you talking about? Make up your mind? Can you at least go back a few of your posts to get your shit right? Look up!!! Why am I even trying to debate with an idiot. Carry on.
    Now ur trying to obfuscate? Sad

What's funny is you pretty much made my point for me intentionally avoiding mentioning the largest, blackest countries in the world and instead tried to sneak in the least black countries you could get away with. Seychilles lol Tunisia lol Morrocco lol

You said this:

You would be shocked to know that there's more rape, violence and corruption right here in the US than most countries in Africa.
    That's you pulling crap right out of ur ass, throwing it against the wall, and acting like it's artistic because we don't want to have to take the time to clean it up. Obtusely pretending not to know bigbusiness and I are referring to the American definition of black which is sub saharan African descent is pathetic man. Really pathetic

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

I agree with the spirit of your post. I just do not agree with the methods proposed. The assumption here is that if other people (ousiders) go into an impoverished area, they can make an impact. More importantly that outside money (other peoples money) can fix a societal problem. I simply disagree.

What is needed is better government. A government that assures freedom. This means the schools need to teach the kids. It means tough and effective law enforcement. If you simple remove the law of the jungle lawlessness, the community can grow. Businesses can thrive, and that means jobs. The LEFT wants to keep giving welfare, and just pump in other peoples money. That does NOTHING to eradicate the root cause of the problems of these impoverished areas of our country.

Lebron is a good guy for giving his money, as well as Kyle Long and hundreds of others. They are VERY BUSY people, and giving money is really all they can do realistically. It is not a bad thing at all. But pouring money into very corrupt organizations in very corrupt areas has very little real long term impact - if any at all.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave magaman 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

White -1500 is a winner!

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Bullies are idiots, and getting bullied is no vacation fo sho. But it takes a twisted person to go to extremes (suicide or murder) over bullying.

I guess I'm not so damn compassionate. Grow a pair, learn to deal with adversity in life. Life is not fair, and it will never be so.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave magaman 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Good point. I'll have to re-check my graphing sources and include Asians next time around for sure.

Although some may say Asians are more white in color then the brown colored Hispanics....
    That's not what an application told me.

First ... 2345