Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Here are all of the mass shootings so far this year.

http://www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Please list the last 8 mass shootings ur referring to
    I’m not about to do your research for you, you lazy fukk. google is your friend. Only takes 5 minutes.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    again..... black vs white, the last 8 mass shooters have been white, while the 9th was black.

your percentages aren’t holding up at all.

back to the drawing board, kid
    well

maybe you mean last 8 mass shootings where victims matter and the incident is widely reported

there is a mass shooting in Chicago 5-6 times a month.

no one cares about the animals doing the shooting or those that get shot so its not a media event

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    well

maybe you mean last 8 mass shootings where victims matter and the incident is widely reported

there is a mass shooting in Chicago 5-6 times a month.

no one cares about the animals doing the shooting or those that get shot so its not a media event
    Since just last Sunday(2 days ago), 24 people have been shot in Chicago with 5 of them killed. 152 shot so far this month. 28 dead.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

Why Chicago?

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Why Chicago?
    I hear they have great gun laws there.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

I’m not about to do your research for you, you lazy fukk. google is your friend. Only takes 5 minutes.
    Oh I have no problem researching. Just need u to clarify ur bs so I can properly bury ur black ass. U have at least half an IQ point more than I gave u credit for since u are understandably hesitant to do that

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    I hear they have great gun laws there.

the gun laws around here got alot less strict in the last half dozen years

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Why Chicago?
    True. St. Louis, Baltimore, Detroit, and New Orleans all have a significantly higher murder rate. I think even Pittsburgh has a higher murder rate than Chicago.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

Not good...

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Here are all of the mass shootings so far this year.

http://www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting
    wtf???

Theres a mass shooting every weekend in north stl. Every sunday night I have to hear about it.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Too easy to buy guns

We need a permanent ban of everybody nobody allowed to carry guns or have guns or you get a 10 year prison sentence

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    I didn't know Jibby was this close-minded. What a disappointment.
    Abe joking around..Relax.. I did stereotype correctly though ...

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Why the fukkk do we have to turn everything into White/Black? Who gives a shit what color is the shooter? Stop falling for the media bullshit. They want white people to fear black people and black people to fear white. It's what they do to sell. Fear sells and they know if they create enough fear, you won't want to leave your damn house, so you have to turn on the tube. A bullet has no color, it does not matter if the perp is black, white, purple, green. We still have to deal with crazies, no matter what the color. We have too many crazy mutherfukkers with mental issues of all colors. We have too many dumb asses of every color. Until we can reach down and train young kids how to handle adversity and train them how to resolve issues reasonably instead of with violence, things will get worst before it get's better.

We are all Americans. We are not black or white, we are Americans first. When one of us do stupid shit, it's not color, it's all of us. Which is why we have to do our best to help EVERYONE. Because by helping just one person to be better, that's one less person you have to worry about doing dumb shit. Pointing fingers at one group or another will never help this country move in the right direction.
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave Mac4Lyfe 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Too easy to buy guns

We need a permanent ban of everybody nobody allowed to carry guns or have guns or you get a 10 year prison sentence
    brilliant!!!!!

So all law abiding citizens will be unarmed, and all gang-bangers and street thieves will be armed

Pure genius JJ

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Why the fukkk do we have to turn everything into White/Black? Who gives a shit what color is the shooter? Stop falling for the media bullshit. They want white people to fear black people and black people to fear white. It's what they do to sell. Fear sells and they know if they create enough fear, you won't want to leave your damn house, so you have to turn on the tube. A bullet has no color, it does not matter if the perp is black, white, purple, green. We still have to deal with crazies, no matter what the color. We have too many crazy mutherfukkers with mental issues of all colors. We have too many dumb asses of every color. Until we can reach down and train young kids how to handle adversity and train them how to resolve issues reasonably instead of with violence, things will get worst before it get's better.

We are all Americans. We are not black or white, we are Americans first. When one of us do stupid shit, it's not color, it's all of us. Which is why we have to do our best to help EVERYONE. Because by helping just one person to be better, that's one less person you have to worry about doing dumb shit. Pointing fingers at one group or another will never help this country move in the right direction.
    There comes a time Mac4lyfe when we have to ignore those platitudes and talking points, and meet the lies and the propaganda head on. There isn't much we can do to prevent mentally ill mass shooters, but we can sure do something about fuk ups running around telling race lies
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave dlowilly 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

magaman
    Update your status

So basically you are telling us you are a shameful white liberal that wishes you were black...

Chipup
    Chipup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I'm curious. 3 pages of idiot fukks bickering about race and stupid shit. Not one single post Asking about our local posters? If they or other loved ones might be affected?

I mean 4uk4life basically has more kids than should be allowed by law... Has anyone asked if he is good?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    wtf???

Theres a mass shooting every weekend in north stl. Every sunday night I have to hear about it.
    There are mass shootings going on everyday if you count the hood shootings that don't hit the main stream media...

I spent some time in Compton managing apartment buildings over the years.. I'd see yellow tape weekly on various blocks.. I still remember pulling up to a bullet ridden car on a red light and seeing 2 black dudes shot dead in the front seat.. My jaw dropped as I drove off as I just happen to be driving bye and see this before the police arrived..

I've seen gang bangers shooting it out in a residential area in middle of the day, bullets flying every where... I ducked and drove off quickly... This stuff never makes the news in the hoods.. Not even close. I knew 2 young black guys shot and killed and they weren't even gang bangers.. One day they are there saying hello to me the next day they are not and dead just like that..

This is one little area in Compton, Los Angeles so imagine all the hoods in America.. Yes mass shooting happen daily in the hoods of America but aren't reported and don't make the main stream media..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-23-18 at 08:28 PM.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Too easy to buy guns
    There is one indisputable truth... If there were never guns, there would never be anyone killed by a gun.

You are 1,000,000 times more likely of getting shot going to the grocery store than being shot in prison... I wonder why

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by magaman View Post
    So basically you are telling us you are a shameful white liberal that wishes you were black...
    WTF? You got that from what I wrote? Read much? The only thing shameful is the constant bickering of conservatives and liberals trying to push an agenda. I don't subscribe to any labels. I may be liberal one day and conservative the next. I think for myself and not for you.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post

There is one race. The human race. Peace be with you.

^^^THIS...

~~~
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    It’s john travolta in Saturday night fever there Mr. no clue.

No offense BG...But Travolta is a confirmed fa@@ot.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    ^^^THIS...
    This was a very eye opening article. Singapore is one of the most diverse countries in the world. You don't see any racism because EVERYONE HAS to live with EVERYONE. The only way you can really understand others is by being around others. Live with others, break bread with others. Singapore realized that their strength is in their diversity and EVERYONE is prospering as a result.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.e926a498e7cd

How did Singapore do it? By mandating ethnic diversity in all of its neighborhoods. More than 80 percent of Singaporeans live in public housing (all of it is well regarded, some of it very upmarket). Every block, precinct and enclave has ethnic quotas.

magaman
    Update your status

WTF? You got that from what I wrote? Read much? The only thing shameful is the constant bickering of conservatives and liberals trying to push an agenda. I don't subscribe to any labels. I may be liberal one day and conservative the next. I think for myself and not for you.
    Sarcasm is not your strong suit?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

White people are more dramatic about killing people. They do it all at one time, and then off themselves so they can get on National TV for a long period of time. Black people do it night after night in the inner cities, 1-2 people at a time, and only get a 10 second, one time mug shot on the local news.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    White people are more dramatic about killing people. They do it all at one time, and then off themselves so they can get on National TV for a long period of time. Black people do it night after night in the inner cities, 1-2 people at a time, and only get a 10 second, one time mug shot on the local news.
    and it's most always men...

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

There comes a time Mac4lyfe when we have to ignore those platitudes and talking points, and meet the lies and the propaganda head on. There isn't much we can do to prevent mentally ill mass shooters, but we can sure do something about fuk ups running around telling race lies
    Where have I lied? Every single one of those photos I posted are of white mass murderes/kiddie fiddlers.

The Las Vegas shooter was just a few months ago. Police reports stated that he was having a hard time deciding between a Las Vegas country music concert or a rap concert.

Maybe since you are the same race as he is, you can enlighten us on why he decided to kill 50 whites (his own people) over 50 blacks in the ghetto.......

Last edited by BigBusiness; 01-23-18 at 08:26 PM.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

There isn't much we can do to prevent mentally ill mass shooters
    I bet you classify all white mass shooters as “mentally ill”, while classifying all black mass shooters as “he knew exactly what he was doing”

fukkin clown.

dlowilly

This dildo for brains bigbusiness is terrified of listing the last 8 mass shooters he's referring to or giving us a link because he knows he'll end up in a casket

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

This dildo for brains bigbusiness is terrified of listing the last 8 mass shooters he's referring to or giving us a link because he knows he'll end up in a casket
    Maybe since you are the same race as he is, you can enlighten us on why he decided to kill 50 whites (his own people) over 50 blacks in the ghetto.......

dlowilly

Dildo for brains can't stop deflecting

I never claimed I could explain mentally ill peoples' actions.

Now dildo brains, list or link to your last 8 mass shooters?

*crickets*

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Maybe if they had imported a few more ghetto hoods to the concert, he could have been more of an Equal Opportunity Murderer. You can't shoot 'em, where they ain't.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Abe joking around..Relax.. I did stereotype correctly though ...
    All is forgiven. I only thought about you could be possibly joking the following day. Excuse me!
    I see so much ugly race bickering on here I guess I have been brainwashed to believe all those vicious posts were serious.
    So this means sweetheart Grit's is really a choirboy. or either a gayboy?

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

This guy has to be the biggest douche here after Roophie

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Idiot should have killed himself now he going to get brutalized in jail for the rest of his life

First 12345 Last