BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Dildo for brains can't stop deflecting

I never claimed I could explain mentally ill peoples' actions.

Now dildo brains, list or link to your last 8 mass shooters?

*crickets*

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Kingdumb cant stay on topic or stop lying. This idiot getting buried and begging for another shovel load dumped on him LOL

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Kingdumb cant stay on topic or stop lying. This idiot getting buried and begging for another shovel load dumped on him LOL

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12011

Life in prison (175 years).. Well deserved.. Pedo.. Say hi to Jared in prison for me you sick fock!!!!

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Life in prison (175 years).. Well deserved.. Pedo.. Say hi to Jared in prison for me you sick fock!!!!
    Can’t forget this one.

dlowilly

Kingdumb posting a pic of a middle eastern sex offender thinking he is showing a sick white person.

You don’t even have to work to bury this idiot, just sit back and watch him dig the hole around himself lol

dlowilly

Can’t forget this one.

Oh congrats, u posted a white guy this time.

Difference is, white people on here condemn this guy. Whenever idiots like u see a sick evil black person ur first instinct is, “but white people are crazier and more evil.” Even though by any measurement including fbi statistics on sex offenders, pedophilia, mass shootings, etc. blacks are the all stars.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Kingdumb posting a pic of a middle eastern sex offender thinking he is showing a sick white person.

You don’t even have to work to bury this idiot, just sit back and watch him dig the hole around himself lol
    He’s white dumbass.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Yeah... he’s definitely one of yours.

trying to pass him off on another race

fukkin classic. What a clown.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

My bad men. Should have made thread pro only.

Wont happen again

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    My bad men. Should have made thread pro only.

Wont happen again
    dude! hurtful

dlowilly

Yeah... he’s definitely one of yours.

trying to pass him off on another race

fukkin classic. What a clown.
    “Nassar “is middle eastern, probably Syrian dildo brains lol

Wow u can dig a hole fast!

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

“Nassau” is middle eastern, probably Syrian dildo brains lol

Those mugshot photos clearly show the guy is white. Even Stevie Wonder can see that.

dlowilly

Those mugshot photos clearly show the guy is white. Even Stevie Wonder can see that.

You poor guy, “kingdumb” and now “bigbusiness”.

This idiot got buried for the same thing under 2 different handles! Lmao

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

You poor guy, “kingdumb” and now “bigbusiness”.

This idiot got buried for the same thing under 2 different handles! Lmao
    Heres the latest one I’m sure you all have seen. Two sick white fukks starving and torturing their 13 children.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    wtf???

Theres a mass shooting every weekend in north stl. Every sunday night I have to hear about it.
    Lot on south side too these days. Mf'ers car jacking like crazy round here!! Luckily I'm not the type that gets fukked with, much easier targets around than a og like me. Lol.

2daBank

I am confused on how the white mass shooters get classified as our "sicko's" but it being portrayed like normal everyday black men all just shooting each other, lol. I don't think that exactly the case, I don't think any of the gangsters of any origin or era that had a problem killing whoever were or are exactly freaking stable. You either have that thing that says not to kill ppl for petty reasons or you don't, don't think it matters what race you are. Decent number of the white kids who wanna shoot ppl sign up for military. I've known a few. Lol. Few biker types that didn't mind killing folks either.

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 484

Don't let this tragedy distract you guys from the fact that in 1966, AL Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game vs Andrew Johnson High School, including the game winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, "Spare Tire" Dixon.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by 7deuceoff$uit View Post
    Don't let this tragedy distract you guys from the fact that in 1966, AL Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game vs Andrew Johnson High School, including the game winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, "Spare Tire" Dixon.
    I never believed this story

what are the odds two schools named after presidents played each other???

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Crazy comes in every race and every color Bigbusiness.. Whites aren't the only people going crazy these days... Remember this fact below when racial profiling...

“It’s important to note that black men commit nearly half of all murders in this country, which is astounding when you take into consideration the fact that they only make up 12-13 per cent of the population.”

https://www.channel4.com/news/factch...s-commit-crime

dlowilly

Crazy comes in every race and every color Bigbusiness.. Whites aren't the only people going crazy these days... Remember this fact below when racial profiling...

“It’s important to note that black men commit nearly half of all murders in this country, which is astounding when you take into consideration the fact that they only make up 12-13 per cent of the population.”

No they make up 6% and close to a million of that 6% are in jail so it's even worse than it sounds

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

No they make up 6% and close to a million of that 6% are in jail so it's even worse than it sounds
    This chart is few years old but the trend continues.. Blacks by far make up the highest incarcerated numbers per race.. Is what it is... Blacks commit the most crimes in society....

2daBank

To be fair tho you should discard all the white population that came up middle class or above. Think we can agree black men that came up in decent middle or better homes ain't the black men shooting each other.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    To be fair tho you should discard all the white population that came up middle class or above. Think we can agree black men that came up in decent middle or better homes ain't the black men shooting each other.
    thats like saying let’s look at terrorist statistics starting on 9/12/2001

2daBank

thats like saying let’s look at terrorist statistics starting on 9/12/2001
    It's not at all. Show me the stats on whites raised poor/single family. Guarantee they jump. Look no further than white immigrants who kids turned out mobsters in other era's. There no question we got a serious problem w young black men shooting each other but how those gang bangers any different from mob, biker gangs, etc etc of generations before? There always been and will be certain set of society (the have nots) who has a much higher crime rate as they more willing to do anything that ppl with opportunity would not risk. If we being fair Color is far from the deciding factor.

dlowilly

It's not at all. Show me the stats on whites raised poor/single family. Guarantee they jump. Look no further than white immigrants who kids turned out mobsters in other era's. There no question we got a serious problem w young black men shooting each other but how those gang bangers any different from mob, biker gangs, etc etc of generations before? There always been and will be certain set of society (the have nots) who has a much higher crime rate as they more willing to do anything that ppl with opportunity would not risk. If we being fair Color is far from the deciding factor.
    What ur doing is looking at a result and retroactively changing the variables to produce a different desired result

Would be the same thing as wanting to see catchers have as high a SB/season as outfielders, so stipulating the only catchers to be included are Ivan Rodriguez, Jason Kendall, and JT Realmuto

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

This chart is few years old but the trend continues.. Blacks by far make up the highest incarcerated numbers per race.. Is what it is... Blacks commit the most crimes in society....

Where's Asian in that chart?

HurryUpAndDrink

well............ difference in biker gangs is that they usually fukk with other gangs and themselves... not with the common folk...

if anything they help communities... the vast majority that is

of course I'm familiar there are fukked up situations especially in Canada... BUT... these are a minority, there are 1% MCs all over the world

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    well............ difference in biker gangs is that they usually fukk with other gangs and themselves... not with the common folk...

if anything they help communities... the vast majority that is

of course I'm familiar there are fukked up situations especially in Canada... BUT... these are a minority, there are 1% MCs all over the world
    I don't know if this true but I suspect the majority of shootings are done against other gang bangers for variety of reasons, certainly exceptions but don't think most those shootings simply innocent folks, occasional innocent in crossfire and minus the jackings of course, Lol.

Didn't mean to paint all bike gangs as bad, but most I've known messed w drug trade (prob cause those the ones I wanted to know, lol), plenty that had to do some messed up shit to even get in, and lots that with no hesitation would kill a mf'er.

HurryUpAndDrink

I don't know if this true but I suspect the majority of shootings are done against other gang bangers for variety of reasons, certainly exceptions but don't think most those shootings simply innocent folks, occasional innocent in crossfire and minus the jackings of course, Lol.

Didn't mean to paint all bike gangs as bad, but most I've known messed w drug trade (prob cause those the ones I wanted to know, lol), plenty that had to do some messed up shit to even get in, and lots that with no hesitation would kill a mf'er.
    That's the thing... I am not a patched member by any means by dad was (early 80's in Frisco) , and my cousin in North Carolina is one as well... he's Sgt in Arms... which is big... he has to "TCOB" take care of business to get that patch yes... but jackings is not bikers bread... sadly in the early days it was more related to protection, tumble down other gangs, booking, weapons... nowadays is more drug trafficking and sadly pimping...

Of course clubs have bad things... yes... far from perfect but I assure you the top guys respect the common folk and don't abide violence against non patches unless they owe the club or they disrespect a member... its all about respect, politeness, courtesy... in the pavement and at a bar...

I can show you many examples where clubs do charity and benefit runs, poker tourneys and concerts to help the needy.

Is a fact, if you are in the drug trade you gotta kill or be killed at some point... is not a smooth trade but is the most profitable and bikers sadly need to compete with latin/black gangs and cartels... cant do without the income
    Last edited by HurryUpAndDrink; 01-24-18 at 03:39 PM.

2daBank

I was referring to jackings being these new little gamgbangers thing it seems as there been a ton in stl the last year or so. Not bikers, never knew a biker to be jacking innocent folks.

HurryUpAndDrink

I was referring to jackings being these new little gamgbangers thing it seems as there been a ton in stl the last year or so. Not bikers, never knew a biker to be jacking innocent folks.
    no problem, just saying, thats why bikers resent being lumped with those dirty gangbangers

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    That's the thing... I am not a patched member by any means by dad was (early 80's in Frisco) , and my cousin in North Carolina is one as well... he's Sgt in Arms... which is big... he has to "TCOB" take care of business to get that patch yes... but jackings is not bikers bread... sadly in the early days it was more related to protection, tumble down other gangs, booking, weapons... nowadays is more drug trafficking and sadly pimping...

Of course **'s have bad things... yes... far from perfect but I assure you the top guys respect the common folk and don't abide violence against non patches unless they owe the ** or they disrespect a member... its all about respect, politeness, courtesy... in the pavement and at a bar...

I can show you many examples where **'s do charity and benefit runs, poker tourneys and concerts to help the needy.

Is a fact, if you are in the drug trade you gotta kill or be killed at some point... is not a smooth trade
    Not gonna lie, always thought my unwillingness to take it that far limited me at something I was pretty good at. lol..

HurryUpAndDrink

Not gonna lie, always thought my unwillingness to take it that far limited me at something I was pretty good at. lol..
    Same here... unfortunately I was forced to defend my life once and commit the ultimate sin... never again, got out as fast as I could

Changes you forever.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Where's Asian in that chart?
    Asians fall under the white category..

First 12345 Last