BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I most likely have it wrong but at times I cringe with some of your posts. I'm sure a lot of my post are cringe worthy as well. I certainly don't mean to be captain goodie two shoes. It's all good.
    It's not all good. Fckk that loser. Some white people just have way too much pride that they will never admit that they're wrong about the many atrocities that they have caused throughout history.

However anytime a black person does something, these same types of people are extremely quick to point it out.

Demons

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Snow day today.
    Last edited by jtoler; 01-16-18 at 06:35 AM.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Great day it was

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    It's not all good. Fckk that loser. Some white people just have way too much pride that they will never admit that they're wrong about the many atrocities that they have caused throughout history.

However anytime a black person does something, these same types of people are extremely quick to point it out.

Demons
    Yup just like when ever a lazy black ghetto person like yourself does something wrong or fails in life they have a tendency to blame it on the white man or the system for their own personal failures in life, it's always someone else's fault but their own...

Enjoy your welfare checks I help pay for.. 2 weeks away from that next check coming in the mail my angry unemployed broke brother....

ticklemepink1991
    ticklemepink1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 820

woman beater and cheated on his wife numerous times

yeah, some role model for everyone

should have gotten shot sooner

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Snow day today.
    Jtoler, I know you went down to the soup kitchen and blew a couple guys for MLK day. Or the other libbys would have called you a racist.

First ... 3456