stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    I don't know the color of some people here

I do know some are white

and I do know some are black

when I see fukkin replies like this, I understand why black people get offended and start being offensive

if I only see their offensive posts, then i think they are attacking me, but clearly its you fukks that started it

you guys are fukkin ridiculous
    reported for profanity

and lameness

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Do you want to dig her up so you can have a go at her?

Your dad is black so that doesn't make you a racist. Oh, Okay. No that confirms you are a dumb ass. Racist come in all sizes and colors. You aren't immune.

What dumb bitch would come into a thread about an American holiday to disparage the person honored? Go tell that shit to your black savage cousins (your words, not mine).
    LOL... 1st I asked 3 questions... that you saw as disrespect

And the savages comment I made was done regarding the posters that posted in this thread before me.......

NOT BLACK PEOPLE... Again, you see what you wanna see.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    TRIGGERED!!! Lol
    I don't get mad, I tell the truth. I call out the bullshit as I see it. I enjoy every day but I can only imagine how miserable you are based on your posts. When I see you post this type of hate, I feel bad for your life. What made you get like this? What failure you must be to disparage in this way??? I'm not mad at you, I feel sorry for you. Change your attitude and you will change your life. But you won't even hear me.

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

guess you have never listened to any black comedy.........like HBO or Showtime specials, or listened to any black comedy, for that matter. Just sayin'. Problem is they can make fun publicly and whites can't

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by THE HITMAN View Post
    guess you have never listened to any black comedy.........like HBO or Showtime specials, or listened to any black comedy, for that matter. Just sayin'. Problem is they can make fun publicly and whites can't
    THIS. AND THIS.

Hitman knows. Is like ALL of us have to carry this guilt and this blame about what some crazy fukks did ssome 50-100-200 years ago... people need to get over it and start blaming the individual not the collective.

I have never fukked w anyone due to their race.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

when these people in this thread make fun of other holidays, ill accept their behavior in this thread

ive never seen another holiday made fun of like this
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave RudyRuetigger 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe gave RudyRuetigger 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RudyRuetigger

THIS. AND THIS.

Hitman knows. Is like ALL of us have to carry this guilt and this blame about what some crazy fukks did ssome 50-100-200 years ago... people need to get over it and start blaming the individual not the collective.

I have never fukked w anyone due to their race.
    I don't carry guilt and blame because I didn't own slaves

I still wouldn't make fun of MLK day

HurryUpAndDrink

I don't carry guilt and blame because I didn't own slaves

I still wouldn't make fun of MLK day
    I didn't make fun. I asked 3 questions baiting for SJW's and snowflakes.

Is too easy.
    Last edited by HurryUpAndDrink; 01-15-18 at 11:00 AM.

irishassassin83
    irishassassin83's Avatar Become A Pro!

Watch a few NBA games and drink a few shots of Henne

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Which is exactly why we honor him. Because you're a disrespectful FUKK. Hopefully you never breed. In case you do, we at least want your kids to have a form of respect (good luck to them).

Why do we celebrate Christmas? Washington's or Lincoln's birthday? Columbus day? Is Memorial Day and Veterans day redundant? How about Thanksgiving and Independence day?
    umm I'll take 'To get days off of work for $500 Alex' LOL
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave mngambler 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    No shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Xmas and Xgiving for the food, drinks, NFL and gifts!

What else?

Mac4Lyfe

I didn't make fun. I asked 3 questions baiting for SJW's and snowflakes.
    Is too easy.
    Baiting? When did you become a fisherman? You came into this thread to disparage the man. Now you're trying to backpedal like a little bitch because you just realized that you were also disparaging your savage black cousins and your own daddy.

HurryUpAndDrink

Baiting? When did you become a fisherman? You came into this thread to disparage the man. Now you're trying to backpedal like a little bitch because you just realized that you were also disparaging your savage black cousins and your own daddy.
    You have mental problems.

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Funny thing , the Company I work for , very large Company.
    We , in the South , take MLK day as a Holiday since we opened . I think we should as well .
    Same Company , up North , they decided Good Friday was more important to them , so they work on MLK day .
    Is the North racist ? I don't think so but they will tell you , they don't really care about today being seen as a Holiday , normally a reference of importance .
    Thought it was weird when I first got hired 17 years ago .
    They still don't reflect today as a Holiday .

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    We , in the South , take MLK day as a Holiday since we opened . I think we should as well .
    Same Company , up North , they decided Good Friday was more important to them , so they work on MLK day .
    Is the North racist ? I don't think so but they will tell you , they don't really care about today being seen as a Holiday , normally a reference of importance .
    MacLife here is gonna give the North some shitt

Mac4Lyfe

I listen to a lot of comedy and all races are fair game as a comedian. I've heard white comics make plenty of fun at black and Hispanics in the proper context/setting. Southpark does it on the regular. The sad part of this thread... Most of these posters aren't comics.

Ph q all
    Ph q all's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2902

Gonna git me 2 black hoes, have them call me their daddy, tip em extra. Then ill pray they don't rob my sheet before they leave.

HurryUpAndDrink

I listen to a lot of comedy and all races are fair game as a comedian. I've heard white comics make plenty of fun at black and Hispanics in the proper context/setting. Southpark does it on the regular. The sad part of this thread... Most of these posters aren't comics.
    So you have to be a comic to make jokes???

So by that standard

You have to be a judge in order to um, well, judge???

Mac4Lyfe

You have mental problems.
    and you're like a broke dikk mangy homeless dog. You're an admitted drug user and you already told us your a broke fukk. Now you're proven to be a half black racist too. You have problems with a holiday celebrating a black man and your dad was/is black... but I have mental problems. Okay!

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

By picking a winner today

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

and you're like a broke dikk mangy homeless dog. You're an admitted drug user and you already told us your a broke fukk. Now you're proven to be a half black racist too. You have problems with a holiday celebrating a black man and your dad was/is black... but I have mental problems. Okay!
    Oh my

Settle down fellas

It’s a Holiday !!!!

HurryUpAndDrink

Look how worked up you are!

I am relaxed as a cucumber!

I never said I had problems with the holiday... I just asked 3 questions and I dont feel the OP, asking what we will do to honor a man I never met nor I really care for. I can say the same for fukkin Columbus... since I'm a quarter Italian that should be a big fukkin deal, but it ain't.

You see racism everywhere... if I was so offensive why are you the only one coming at me like a maniac? Because you are the lightest snowflake in the room.

You are still putting a spin on what I said... where did I say I had a problem with the holiday being about MLK???

If it was me Aunt Jemima would have a holiday too so I could get paid double as well.
    Last edited by HurryUpAndDrink; 01-15-18 at 11:23 AM.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    I work every day. I'm working today. What does that have to do with racism? My school growing up celebrated Rosh Hashanah. Okay, great, 1 less school day for me. Yet, I would never dishonor what other people hold sacred. That's just being an ass.

Mac4Lyfe

Look how worked up you are!
    I am relaxed as a cucumber!
    Do you need a loan to go pro? Maybe if you weren't so relaxed and didn't have so much self hate (the other half), you'd get off your ass and make something of yourself instead of putting yourself and your other half down.

I'm worked up because I WORK. We can't say the same for you now can we???

HurryUpAndDrink

Dishonor? Lol...

I dont know why I should honor this man... again... my opinion. Thats all I ever said.

I wont honor Gandhi, Columbus, Santa or Hitler... Other than them being an interest read for the most part fukk em I never knew them.

I honor my family and myself.

RudyRuetigger

when you are in a fukkin battle with someone about to fight

you use whatever you can

fat/skinny, color, sexual orientation, etc etc

as a general though, I do not cuss out fat people just like I do not cuss out anorexic or gays

I'm fine with whatever, but if you attack me...im going to call you want I need to, to piss you off

there is a difference between generally cussing out a certain group vs. calling out 1 person and I think that is a fine line that no one agrees with except me

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

when you are in a fukkin battle with someone about to fight

you use whatever you can

fat/skinny, color, sexual orientation, etc etc

as a general though, I do not cuss out fat people just like I do not cuss out anorexic or gays

I'm fine with whatever, but if you attack me...im going to call you want I need to, to piss you off

there is a difference between generally cussing out a certain group vs. calling out 1 person and I think that is a fine line that no one agrees with except me
    reported for profanity

and stupidity

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    The culture of retail corporations created this culture of people who hate working. Sad

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Sbr is celebrating MLK day with what else? E-fights!

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Sbr is celebrating MLK day with what else? E-fights!
    there are no fights

I am undefeated in the history of efighting

I would call it emurder but might have the fbi after me

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

MLK wouid be embarrassed now how blacks behave and never progressed

Yeh yeh he would also not like white behavior

Ph q all
    Ph q all's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2902

Most on this site don't even know who the fook mlk is...regardless of skin color as people are equally stupid. But the blacks do more robbin. Turn on the nightly news...black male suspect...black male shot...black male killed, sad but its true. They don't honor MLK. Guarantee chicago will have just as many homies shot today than any other day.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

The fact is that American black people are the most racist people walking the Earth.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Ph q all View Post
    Most on this site don't even know who the fook mlk is...regardless of skin color as people are equally stupid. But the blacks do more robbin. Turn on the nightly news...black male suspect...black male shot...black male killed, sad but its true. They don't honor MLK. Guarantee chicago will have just as many homies shot today than any other day.
    How come we call it FAKE NEWS when it pertains to Trump but did you ever think it may be fake to minority groups as well? Not that it doesn't happen but just he way it's reported?

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...n_5673291.html

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    The fact is that American black people are the most racist people walking the Earth.
    Sure, they've been keeping the white man down for how many years now??? Those bad, bad black racist are why we're losing our jobs because they're obviously keeping them for themselves.

First 123456 Last