Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    M

I’ve never diverted meds nor would I. To be completely honest, the main motivating factor is a selfish one, I support my family with my job and would never risk that to get a quick high, especially when I have so many other sources. To a lesser degree, I am empathetic and would hate for anyone to hurt because I gave a placebo.

As for nurses hating their jobs, it’s not an easy job. Hospitals, like all other big businesses, are up against decreasing reimbursements and higher costs, so they save money where they can which is usually lowering payroll, fewer employees is cheaper. So nurses end up working more overtime and with higher workloads, families are demanding, doctors are dicks, mistakes are unacceptable and there is an enormous amount of pressure to be perfect. And in general, the money isn’t great unless you’re in a highly specialized sub-specialty

With all that said, I’m one of the few that probably likes my job as a nurse and makes great money.
    My girlfriend is a former nurse and u basically touched everything she say's. I think she rates dealing with the families as tops on her list. She say's until more men get in this field it will always be the same. She tells me that u always have to eat on the run. Have no breaks. Also tells me that the reason doctors do their calls early is because they don't wanna deal with families either.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

^kraken just lied out of his ass but that's no surprise. And look who quoted him, another liar. Trends.

Hilarious how these scumbags just make up BS in their head and run with it. Kraken saying hospitals have fewer employees.. lol penetrating idiot aka liberal

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Didn't read the post & probably won't but what offends you more: this or how the liberals all time favorite handled the whole Kayla Mueller situation? So we get a person who walks off his post & risk the lives of men trying to locate him free but won't even take a phone call from this family & threatens to have the arrested if they negotiate with the kidnappers on their own

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

male nurse????

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12011

Uranium One investigation heating up.. I'd love to see someone get arrested for once especially on this...

Seriously, who in their right mind would ever sell uranium to the Russians?.. That's basically US treason no matter how you look at it... Compromises National security no matter how you look at it also if you use common sense...

People should go down for this if justice is served. I can't think of a worse crime if it was done for personal greed which it probably was!!!

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

-10000 this is brooks or someone from his shallow gene pool

http://www.pennlive.com/news/2017/10/man_wanted_for_rape_murder_of.html

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Uranium One investigation heating up.. I'd love to see someone get arrested for once especially on this...

Seriously, who in their right mind would ever sell uranium to the Russians?.. That's basically US treason no matter how you look at it... Compromises National security no matter how you look at it also if you use common sense...

People should go down for this if justice is served. I can't think of a worse crime if it was done for personal greed which it probably was!!!

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ton-and-urani/

as I expected Clinton had almost nothing at all to do with this and on top of that it is basically BS. I didn't research this because I knew like everything else tossed at her it would be BS. But, I decided to check it out and again I was correct, this is a complete BS story. Complete Jibby.

And I am so sure that it is BS I will make a friendly wager with you that it is complete BS. I read this article, politifact can't be fake news because Dwightie used it as proof a while back. lol

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

the crazie are so happy when they think some shit is coming down on HC and it always turns out to be bogus. they investigated her more than they investigated communist or nazi spies. Yeah a longer time period. Nothing, always nothing. This will be nothing too.

but the real shit DT is guilty of is no big deal. well we will see my friends.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8516

Jibby, this might be the biggest scandal in decades. It could prove what most of us already know ... the Obama administration was the most corrupt in history
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 10-26-17 at 04:47 PM.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Jibby, this might be the biggest scandal in decades. It could prove what most of us already know ... the Obama administration was teh most corrupt in history

why is that dwightie, what do you know about this, no links tells us what you know. you just wrote a pretty authoritative, very forceful statement. now for once back it up with some facts and some history and some of whatever you have.

go ahead, I am waiting.

I WILL WAIT FOR FCKIN EVER.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

well now it is official this will be absolutely nothing, dwightie entered the picture. he and his brother are my barometer, I use them whenever I need to know what isn't true.

brooks85

^lol hilarious how this idiot has to copy me.

The fact is I said the same thing, if dante is one a side then you can bet the other side is right.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    the crazie are so happy when they think some shit is coming down on HC and it always turns out to be bogus. they investigated her more than they investigated communist or nazi spies. Yeah a longer time period. Nothing, always nothing. This will be nothing too.

but the real shit DT is guilty of is no big deal. well we will see my friends.
    i don't need any additional shit coming down on this wretched scum sucking miscreant with the black tongue and some sort of serious debilitating neurological condition....

no, I've got all I need for a lifetime of hiLIARy:

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    -10000 this is brooks or someone from his shallow gene pool

http://www.pennlive.com/news/2017/10/man_wanted_for_rape_murder_of.html
    grits proving why he is a born loser. Trends.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

so you have a wheelbarrow of manure on the right side and you have brooks on the left side. Any similarities you can think of. Well the first obvious one is both sides stink to high heaven. But, that is the purpose of manure, it stinks. Now brooks like manure also stinks probably both figuratively and literally.

But something else comes to mind and that is it makes more sense to debate with a wheelbarrow full of shit than to waste time with brooks. Yeah you will get a more intelligent response from the shit than from brooks. Right now some of you are thinking. Well dante come on now, we all know brooks is the dumbest on the forum, yes we know that. We also know he has a ton of trouble when it comes to truth telling. And he has never seen a grammar or spelling error he hasn't loved. But dante, we don't know if he is as dumb as a wheelbarrow of shit.

Well good points, but let me elaborate. Answer these questions. Will the wheelbarrow of shit ever tell a lie? I don't think that will happen even if you debate for years. Will the wheelbarrow fck up facts on a daily basis? Again, I doubt the wheelbarrow will ever fck up even one fact. Will the pile of shit (now I am writing about the wheelbarrow) mutilate the English language until it is barely understandable? Again, I don't believe that will happen.

I respectfully rest my case.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: grease lightnin, and chico2663

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Brooks you are a stupid hillbilly. Go play on the train tracks like your grandpappy did

Auto Donk

wow... hadn't watched the full clip in a while....

this pathetic ho is really, really neurologically unhinged....

WOW!!!!

HOLY SHIT!!!!

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    wow... hadn't watched the full clip in a while....

this pathetic ho is really, really neurologically unhinged....

WOW!!!!

HOLY SHIT!!!!

yeah for sure, she is much crazier than D Trump.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    grits proving why he is a born loser. Trends.
    Ok baby rapist.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Brooks you are a stupid hillbilly. Go play on the train tracks like your grandpappy did
    Brooks also bangs infants. Facts.

brooks85

lol the lying idiot calling someone else stupid. Truly comical how you bury reality chico. Aren't you glad you started posting again?....

Auto Donk

THIS IS TOO GOOD........

brings tears to my eyes.....

tears of joy..........

hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

THIS IS TOO GOOD........

brings tears to my eyes.....

tears of joy..........

hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's a pussy compared to what I did to my man cave. Still replacing/ fixing shit I busted up.

Disclaimer: anyone (trolls aka pussies) wanting to use the above against me, I made it up.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Jibby, this might be the biggest scandal in decades. It could prove what most of us already know ... the Obama administration was the most corrupt in history

now again dwight, you wrote a very forceful comment. everybody reading it knows for sure that you know what you are writing about here. I mean the "biggest scandal in decades" my god you must have some real insight on this. And the "obama administration was the MOST corrupt in history". Dwightie this is huge news, and you are the guy to explain it to us.

Fill us in you must have a ton of shit to tell, go ahead.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

I don't need to wait, there will be nothing. This is one of the biggest reasons I just can't let this asshole run free. He simply has no core values, nothing is sacred to this asshole, no moral code. He makes up shit, he lies, he is never able to backup a comment. This hand job is so lacking in every basic skill, every moral fiber of him is corrupt. He does this all the time, he has been doing this shit since day one.

If he isn't telling an outright penetrating lie (usually about crazy shit, shit nobody cares about) he was a four year HS QB and doesn't know the number of players on a team. He has 30 Samsung TV's in his office and can't tell you one fckin thing about those TV's. Tell me please, why the fck would somebody lie about shit that means nothing. I will answer that question it is because he has nothing valid to say about anything, the guy is almost as stupid as brooks. So with nothing to say he makes up goofy shit about everything, gets caught in a stupid lie and makes up 5 more lies about the lie.

Dear jesus, between brooks and dwightie it is difficult to distinguish who is more dishonest and who is the king of stupid.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12011

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ton-and-urani/

as I expected Clinton had almost nothing at all to do with this and on top of that it is basically BS. I didn't research this because I knew like everything else tossed at her it would be BS. But, I decided to check it out and again I was correct, this is a complete BS story. Complete Jibby.

And I am so sure that it is BS I will make a friendly wager with you that it is complete BS. I read this article, politifact can't be fake news because Dwightie used it as proof a while back. lol
    If the facts come out and she didn't then fine, who ever allowed this to happen, signed off on it, got compensation for it should be jailed... I DON'T CARE IF IT'S HILLIARY OR OBAMA OR WHO EVER... People need to be held accountable for basically selling our nuclear energy to the Russians....

Even you should agree to this Dante and every liberal in America... It's just common sense you don't sell nuclear energy to our supposed enemy as the Democrats would say..... This all happened under Obama and Hillary's watch that's all I know... That's not fake news either...

Auto Donk

well, dante, I'll leave you with a thought that will be somewhat comforting at first, but then a tad bit unnerving.....

there's a high likelihood trump will only serve one term as president, but, granted, that will likely be result of the world coming to an end via a nuclear holocaust....

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

If the facts come out and she didn't then fine, who ever allowed this to happen, signed off on it, got compensation for it should be jailed... I DON'T CARE IF IT'S HILLIARY OR OBAMA OR WHO EVER... People need to be held accountable for basically selling our nuclear energy to the Russians....

Even you should agree to this Dante and every liberal in America... It's just common sense you don't sell nuclear energy to our supposed enemy as the Democrats would say..... This all happened under Obama and Hillary's watch that's all I know... That's not fake news either...

fine, I agree.

but I don't think you read the article carefully, but more than that much more is I have some respect for you. Yeah I think you are a bit touched in the brain (just joking a little here) but you have some character. at least you can discuss an issue without sounding completely fckin retarded. Again a sincere apology to retarded people, first because it is a vulgar word and second to compare some of the assholes on this forum is a huge disservice to retarded people.

I am simply amazed at the stupidity of some of these people, (oh fck it) mostly dwightie and brooks. Their rank on the stupid scale is so low that I simply can't believe it. You don't know where the Russian revolution was fought? Really, and they actually have the balls to write about politics. Well to be honest they don't engage in any serious political discussions it is all complete BS. Those two idiots have what about 60,000 replies and not one of any substance. Oh god, I gotta get a drink.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave dante1 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

well, dante, I'll leave you with a thought that will be somewhat comforting at first, but then a tad bit unnerving.....

there's a high likelihood trump will only serve one term as president, but, granted, that will likely be result of the world coming to an end via a nuclear holocaust....

oh god AD, my biggest fear. I hope we are both wrong my friend, we can disagree on politics but we both agree that the world should continue.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

so you have a wheelbarrow of manure on the right side and you have brooks on the left side. Any similarities you can think of. Well the first obvious one is both sides stink to high heaven. But, that is the purpose of manure, it stinks. Now brooks like manure also stinks probably both figuratively and literally.

But something else comes to mind and that is it makes more sense to debate with a wheelbarrow full of shit than to waste time with brooks. Yeah you will get a more intelligent response from the shit than from brooks. Right now some of you are thinking. Well dante come on now, we all know brooks is the dumbest on the forum, yes we know that. We also know he has a ton of trouble when it comes to truth telling. And he has never seen a grammar or spelling error he hasn't loved. But dante, we don't know if he is as dumb as a wheelbarrow of shit.

Well good points, but let me elaborate. Answer these questions. Will the wheelbarrow of shit ever tell a lie? I don't think that will happen even if you debate for years. Will the wheelbarrow fck up facts on a daily basis? Again, I doubt the wheelbarrow will ever fck up even one fact. Will the pile of shit (now I am writing about the wheelbarrow) mutilate the English language until it is barely understandable? Again, I don't believe that will happen.

I respectfully rest my case.

geez, where was my head, I forgot one of the most important aspects of this reply.

when it is time for the wheelbarrow full of shit to get to work you can be sure that that pile of shit will go to work, work diligently and it is very doubtful that it will ever take the time to post to a gambling forum. now the other piece of shit, the brooks pile of shit he attends work and then spreads his shit almost daily on this very subforum. well guys and gals you must remember this pile of shit has a ton of shit to spread and he needs all the time he can steal.

leave it to a pile of shit to rob from his employer almost daily. but his shit spreading is so informative, right? his shit spreading is always loaded with facts and informative info, right? he is the biggest shit spreader on the forum, one of the dumbest too. you get a double whammy from this pile of crap.

brooks85

lol dante typing long posts, you know what that means. Trends

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Brooks how often do you visit the dentist?

brooks85

not very often, not much need for me because I rarely eat crap that isn't food.

Look up the people of Pompeii and the archeological studies they have done on their teeth. No dentist and their teeth are nearly perfect because of what their diet consisted of back then.

You should do your best to not poison your kids' body with the food you buy since you have already poisoned their minds.

Auto Donk

all this talk about wheelbarrows.....

and with halloween coming up, no less....

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Brooks how often do you visit the dentist?

First ... 7891011 Last