A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

This is for you brook85... I know you are poor white southern trash who can't afford to live in a place that is not on wheels but here is a look at how I make money and by the way I probably pay more in taxes than you will make in 10 years.

[IMG][/IMG]

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    gi jane how are you this fine morning
    ? doesn't make any sense. Might need to get some post-it notes, liberals are GI janes which is why you have a post history of whiny bitch.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    I'm the guy in post #18 you say you can't decipher what I'm saying most of the time when replying to another poster yet the post you just replied to makes sense ?
    I'm on your side, so I'll respond as I don't want you to think I'm against you. There's a new tricky code here that makes your username come up when you insert it. So, everyone saw their own name in that post.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13772

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    See what you did to me, Jimmy.

Also, thanks Opti for putting this in place. I'm starting to enjoy it.

People still don't get it.
    Lol. Something strange is going on with that post. I was scratching my head even more after seeing other replies and ready to pop off on Jimmy , someone I've had no interaction with.
    Give it up Cuse . Wasn't expecting that response from you. What gives ? I can take a good joke .

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    This is for you brook85... I know you are poor white southern trash who can't afford to live in a place that is not on wheels but here is a look at how I make money and by the way I probably pay more in taxes than you will make in 10 years.

[IMG][/IMG]
    lol is that supposed to mean something to me?

I actually do make money doing what you lie about so if you think this picture helps you then guess what?

That's two times in a row now you have provided information that proved you're an idiot and full of shit.

1. First time you had to prove a time you got something right. You posted about information for 50+ years ago that WAS NOT even correct.

2. You say you're a trader and post a pic of a bunch of pc screens. All you are is a pretender but don't stop, guys like me count on you.

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol is that supposed to mean something to me?

I actually do make money doing what you lie about so if you think this picture helps you then guess what?

That's two times in a row now you have provided information that proved you're an idiot and full of shit.

1. First time you have to prove a time you got something right. You posted about information for 50+ years ago that WAS NOT even correct.

2. You say you're a trader and post a pic of a bunch of pc screens. All you are is a pretender. You're full of shit.
    Poor white trash brooks85. Owned again. I provided proof of what I do for a living and all he does his talk.

I get it, you are poor white southern trash and the tax on my wealth subsidizes your state and indirectly the little trailer you live in. We get it, you are poor and a simpleton.

jt315

I'm on your side, so I'll respond as I don't want you to think I'm against you. There's a new tricky code here that makes your username come up when you insert it. So, everyone saw their own name in that post.
    Got me.

brooks85

Poor white trash brooks85. Owned again. I provided proof of what I do for a living and all he does his talk.

I get it, you are poor white southern trash and the tax on my wealth subsidizes your state and indirectly the little trailer you live in. We get it, you are poor and a simpleton.
    lol this is why I know you're full of shit. But again, keep pretending. I can't win unless people like you lose, that's just the reality of it.

Cuse0323

[IMG][/IMG]
    You can do better than that.

Really? Unreal. Make it slightly more believable with that bootleg sheet of paper with brooks name on it.

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Proffett View Post
    I swear every time [you] posts something in a politics thread it lowers everyone's IQ by 5 points. My God it's enough already.

Not sure why you are singling me out as I have not posted in this thread but its impossible for your IQ to be any lower then it already is without you being becoming a ward of the state.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Got me.

It got me a lot a first. It does bring out true colors though. You took it in stride, while chico attacked me again.

A4K

lol this is why I know you're full of shit.
    I'd post transaction logs but let's be honest, your rotting meth brain combined with your inbred southern DNA won't allow you to decipher them BIG ole numbers.

What do you do for a living brooks85? Is it stocking shelves at Walmart or are you still sucking dick for meth behind a Waffle House?

Points Awarded:

chico2663 gave A4K 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

brooks85

I'd post transaction logs but let's be honest, your rotting meth brain combined with your inbred southern DNA won't allow you to decipher them BIG ole numbers.

What do you do for a living brooks85? Is it stocking shelves at Walmart or are you still sucking dick for meth behind a Waffle House?

no you won't but you will keep looking like an idiot. It's working.

You're a trader who thinks liberals gave us the 40 hour work week... lol please post more. While I'm actually doing what you lie about all day your posts will keep me very entertained.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

? doesn't make any sense. Might need to get some post-it notes, liberals are GI janes which is why you have a post history of whiny bitch.
    when i asked you for a photo of your service picture you disappeared. Now i remarked that you were like trump playing with gi joes but your such a beetch that your new name for me is g.i.jane. Noticed how you answered?

brooks85

when i asked you for a photo of your service picture you disappeared. Now i remarked that you were like trump playing with gi joes but your such a beetch that your new name for me is g.i.jane. Noticed how you answered?
    lol the photo for the service I never said I was in?... I pity you man, the shit you make up in your head...

chico, do you not see how you make yourself look stupid? It's so obvious. Get some god damn post-it notes for once.

chico2663

walmart maybe a step up

A4K

You can do better than that.

Really? Unreal. Make it slightly more believable with that bootleg sheet of paper with brooks name on it.
    How's this Cuse0323?

[IMG][/IMG]

chico2663

lol the photo for the service I never said I was in?... I pity you man, the shit you make up in your head...

chico, do you not see how you make yourself look stupid? It's so obvious. Get some god damn post-it notes for once.
    Stupid ass your real quick to call someone liberal and how your so patriotic. That is why I asked for your service pit. But I forgot that you had to get a certain level on the asvab. No such luck with you.

brooks85

How's this Cuse0323?

[IMG]

you remind me of the guys who buy affliction t-shirts and then think they are mma fighters. If that doesn't make sense to you let me know and I can find one that will.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

Hasn't been passing because of McCain and Paul you idiots

A4K

Another coward who never served. Probably scored low on the ASVAB so they rejected him. His rotting teeth probably tipped them off to his meth use. At least without teeth it makes it easier for brooks85 to suck d!ck behind the Waffle House for money and meth.

brooks85

Stupid ass your real quick to call someone liberal and how your so patriotic. That is why I asked for your service pit. But I forgot that you had to get a certain level on the asvab. No such luck with you.
    yes, people who are liberals and use liberal logic like you.

Chico, where is that picture of getting something right for once?

See how that makes no sense chico? You have never got anything right so how could there be a picture?

I NEVER said I was in the service. Learn to read, get some penetrating post-it notes you liberal clown.

brooks85

Another coward who never served. Probably scored low on the ASVAB so they rejected him. His rotting teeth probably tipped them off to his meth use. At least without teeth it makes it easier for brooks85 to suck d!ck behind the Waffle House for money and meth.

lol it makes perfect sense your dumbass served. They had you refueling trucks. The trends about you grow stronger and stronger.

And also hilarious how you're consorting with an idiot with half a brain. Fact.

Cuse0323

How's this Cuse0323?

[IMG][/IMG]
    That works.

A4K

you remind me of the guys who buy affliction t-shirts and then think they are mma fighters. If that doesn't make sense to you let me know and I can find one that will.
    So just to be clear, you think I have a 6 monitor set up at my office just to show off on a message board?

Funny how you never mention what you do for a living. Then again sending us pics of you sucking c0ck behind a Waffle House would get you banned on here.

Anyway, it's been fun bantering with you even though you are a poor southern trash simpleton.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

A4K

That works.

chico2663

So just to be clear, you think I have a 6 monitor set up at my office just to show off on a message board?

Funny how you never mention what you do for a living. Then again sending us pics of you sucking c0ck behind a Waffle House would get you banned on here.

Anyway, it's been fun bantering with you even though you are a poor southern trash simpleton.
    Well everyone has seen a picture of a mop and bucket

brooks85

no... you have the setup so your pysche can pretend you're a trader. The same way an affliction shirt automatically makes a guy feel tougher. You're patting your own ego, you don't need someone else to do it.

this was your thought process

"If I get this setup I can succeed at this" but you can not which is why you still have not posted your logs.

I get you pegged.

jt315

It got me a lot a first. It does bring out true colors though. You took it in stride, while chico attacked me again.

Post # 45 ....and some still aren't catching on.
    Last edited by jt315; 09-29-17 at 12:08 PM.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by pboozer57 View Post
    When did I post something in a politics thread?

oopps...I see what you did and I just lost 5 IQ points...
    Never heard of ya pal.

A4K

no... you have the setup so your pysche can pretend you're a trader. The same way an affliction shirt automatically makes a guy feel tougher. You're patting your own ego, you don't need someone else to do it.

"If I get this setup I can succeed at this" but you can not which is why you still have not posted your logs.

I get you pegged.
    Okay lil fella. Sounds like you have failed as a trader and you are projecting. I get it though, trading is extremely difficult and you need to be unemotional and have critical thinking skills. You seem to lack both of those disciplines. You should maybe sign up for a class with Anton Kreil. He will get you on the right track. Once you understand how institutional traders operate the game becomes a lot easier.

chico2663

lol it makes perfect sense your dumbass served. They had you refueling trucks. The trends about you grow stronger and stronger.

And also hilarious how you're consorting with an idiot with half a brain. Fact.
    Got a 127 on i.q. test after the stroke fact

chico2663

I get you pegged.
    THE PROPER Word would be GOT. As in I got you pegged. Better yet would be I have you pegged . But since you didn't have the 100 to get your G.E.D.

brooks85

Okay lil fella. Sounds like you have failed as a trader and you are projecting. I get it though, trading is extremely difficult and you need to be unemotional and have critical thinking skills. You seem to lack both of those disciplines. You should maybe sign up for a class with Anton Kreil. He will get you on the right track. Once you understand how institutional traders operate the game becomes a lot easier.
    yeah it's been a terrible year... lol unlike you I actually have a post history of some trades and posting facts. Two things you're missing kid. But hey, you got the forum idiot chico... lol

A4K

THE PROPER Word would be GOT. As in I got you pegged. Better yet would be I have you pegged . But since you didn't have the 100 to get your G.E.D.

First 12345 Last