brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    THE PROPER Word would be GOT. As in I got you pegged. Better yet would be I have you pegged . But since you didn't have the 100 to get your G.E.D.
    lol poor chico having to latch onto grammar. Do you not know that is a clear sign of a loss? Especially since you're the idiot who said I should go to "English clasd." Your list of grammar mistakes is hilarious chico.

How about when you got IRA wrong, that was some funny shit. Then you tried to sell me on annuities, bless you chico lol

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    yeah it's been a terrible year... lol unlike you I actually have a post history of some of my trades.
    I will post my trades if that is what you want. I disagree with you politically but as GOD as my witness I am a professional derivatives trader.
    Just let me know where you want my trades to be posted.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

THE PROPER Word would be GOT. As in I got you pegged. Better yet would be I have you pegged . But since you didn't have the 100 to get your G.E.D.
    Come on, chico. Don't correct grammar, as you didn't even correct it completely. That's my role when you get personal. No need to correct a letter, as I could go on and on with your posts. Hit him with some substance.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Proffett View Post
    I swear every time [you] posts something in a politics thread it lowers everyone's IQ by 5 points. My God it's enough already.
    Jimmy, sometimes the truth stings a little. I know how you Trump supporters feelings get hurt when we tell you how duped you have been but i can't do anything about that. You have to stand up and be a man and figure out why you have been wrong every step of the way. Since most of you Trump supporters have the brains of a door knob, it is tough for a guy like me to be nice. Jimmy, u sound like another of these far right 20 thousand dollar a year Republicans. If this is the case which we all know it is, maybe you should change your screen name to Jimmy non Profit.

Cuse0323

Of course Thor fell into the trap like a rat that smelt cheese.

Can't make this shit up.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    I will post my trades if that is what you want. I disagree with you politically but as GOD as my witness I am a professional derivatives trader.
    Just let me know where you want my trades to be posted.

I find it interesting because I have stocktwits open all day and I interact with these liberal "traders" all the time but obviously very limited because of character limit. So you voted hillary last election and obama before?

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

lol poor chico having to latch onto grammar. Do you not know that is a clear sign of a loss? Especially since you're the idiot who said I should go to "English clasd." Your list of grammar mistakes is hilarious chic
    How about when you got IRA wrong, that was some funny shit. Then you tried to sell me on annuities, bless you chico lol
    Once again trying to say something not true. You were arguing with cudi or grease. I stated that I sold a shit load of them in my time. You need to learn to read your notes better.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Come on, chico. Don't correct grammar, as you didn't even correct it completely. That's my role when you get personal. No need to correct a letter, as I could go on and on with your posts. Hit him with some substance.
    Cuse he loves correcting mine so I thought i would return the favor

brooks85

^chico why lie? I don't give a shit about grammar, I have very little respect for it because the people who teach it are usually like dante.

Once again trying to say something not true. You were arguing with cudi or grease. I stated that I sold a shit load of them in my time. You need to learn to read your notes better.
    ... and I specifically said you tried to sell me on them so what is not true about what I said?
    Last edited by brooks85; 09-29-17 at 12:27 PM.

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Look who didnt kneel yesterday

chico2663

Please correct it than. I never got on you about your run on sentences because I suck at English. But g.i. jane and dwightie like to point out my shitty English. Which I admit I suck at. So I like to return the favors. I had dwight somehow go into my thread and correct it 5 times but since he had done this before I took a picture of it. When he realized he was defeated he ask "Who takes a picture of this?" As I said , only geeks worry about English. But brooks is a geek!

chico2663

^chico why lie? I don't give a shit about grammar, I have very little respect for it because the people who teach it are usually like dante.

... and I specifically said you tried to sell me on them so what is not true about what I said?
    Dipshit ,I never tried to sell you on shit! Why would I care for or against if you had one? You're not related to me and I'm not getting a commission so why would I care what you think? Brooks ,you are given yourself too much credit because I could care less what you do or don't do with your money.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Trump be like come at me bro and you get...

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

after some insightful, prolonged thought and a handful of jergen's hand lotion doing what it does best, I'm not so sure I want that f'n wall.....

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

I swear every time [you] posts something in a politics thread it lowers everyone's IQ by 5 points. My God it's enough already.

pboozer57
    Maybe next year!
    pboozer57's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Never heard of ya pal.
    If laughter is the best medicine, your face must be curing the world!

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

We decided to give chico a break. No idea why someone would weave the tales he does. He might even believe his own weaves?

So chico fancies himself as an estate planner and Afk is an option trader and both are on welfare. Very strange. Just traded out of GLD puts, might of sold a little early.

I doubt the inheritance tax will be repealed but it should. Only a true welfare liberal would say it is fair to tax all your income while alive and just for the fun of it tax it again when you die.

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Quote Originally Posted by RealSlimShady View Post

Thats code speak that Jimmy is a communist. Meh I got 5-1 on Trump. Jimmys ashole is still soar from all the money he lost on Hillary the heavy chalk.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by pboozer57 View Post
    If laughter is the best medicine, your face must be curing the world!
    Now i'm not sure if you would suck a pecker but i'm sure you would roll it across your tongue a few times.

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

I didn't post on this thread until now. Good grief, how you find your way home at night is anybody's guess.
    I was considering sending out to you a 15805 Nation hat and Tshirt to you but after that bombastic flourish
    of yours I've changed my mind.

Producing intellegent posts won't kill anyone but hey, why take the chance!

A4K

I find it interesting because I have stocktwits open all day and I interact with these liberal "traders" all the time but obviously very limited because of character limit. So you voted hillary last election and obama before?
    Jesus, I can see why you are having a bad year. Stay the f*ck off of StockTwits.com Professionals laugh at Twitter trades and people that post on StockTwits. Out of all of the conferences, parties, and industry get togethers, I have attended that topic always comes up. If any of those clowns were good traders they sure as fuq wouldn't need people to follow them.

In all seriousness, I disagree with you politically but if you want to make up some of those losses this year, I can point you in the right direction.

I did NOT vote Hillary. Voted Obama 1st time through and not the second time around.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13772

Of course Thor fell into the trap like a rat that smelt cheese.

Can't make this shit up.
    Spreading like wild fire .

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    We decided to give chico a break. No idea why someone would weave the tales he does. He might even believe his own weaves?

So chico fancies himself as an estate planner and Afk is an option trader and both are on welfare. Very strange. Just traded out of GLD puts, might of sold a little early.

I doubt the inheritance tax will be repealed but it should. Only a true welfare liberal would say it is fair to tax all your income while alive and just for the fun of it tax it again when you die.
    i did have a series 6 license until I changed companies. I still have a lah and a p.c. license still active so you can judge. But I knew the inheritance rule. Now just to let you know roy there are still 6 states that charges on a state level.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

we all know this is a russian gif, and we also all know it's sbr's own russian rocket that you don't fuk with....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

A4K

So chico fancies himself as an estate planner and Afk is an option trader and both are on NOT on welfare. Very strange. Just traded out of GLD puts, might of sold a little early.

You should probably enter a bear call spread on CVX or just buy a ton of puts. Oil has had a nice run but it will retrace over the next few weeks. Easy money if you want it. Price as of this posting is $117.19

chico2663

i did have a series 6 license until I changed companies. I still have a lah and a p.c. license still active so you can judge. But I knew the inheritance rule. Now just to let you know roy there are still 6 states that charges on a state level. But I obviously doubt you know anyone that will have this problem. But roy if you do have this much money you could always buy an insurance policy. If you have a good c.p.a. they may even show you how to make it tax deductible.

chico2663

You should probably enter a bear call spread on CVX or just buy a ton of puts. Oil has had a nice run but it will retrace over the next few weeks. Easy money if you want it. Price as of this posting is $117.19
    Hope your wrong because I invested in rig at mid 8's. Hopefully it doesn't retract.

Cuse0323

Opti deserves a raise.

A4K

Hope your wrong because I invested in rig at mid 8's. Hopefully it doesn't retract.
    RIG is a different beast but yes, it does correlate with oil prices, obviously. Chevron has it's own set of problems and is not far from the 52 week high. If RIG crosses into the $12.50ish region, I'd consider scaling out of your position but not close the entire thing.
    Points Awarded:

chico2663 gave A4K 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

I have to admit I got killed in RIG. Just checked it and shocked its over $10.

A4K

I have to admit I got killed in RIG. Just checked it and shocked its over $10.
    I was short RIG late February but closed too soon as I thought $12 would hold as support. Made some good money but could've killed my quarter had I let her ride down farther. Hindsight is always a waste of time. BOL with your trades.

chico2663

Shame i wasn't talking to you about a year ago. Pes was selling at above 7. I knew they were going to have bad quarter. My mother finally retired so no more tidbits. If you see a rig in the states that was built in the us after 1967 there is a good possibility my uncle built it.

A4K

Shame i wasn't talking to you about a year ago. Pes was selling at above 7. I knew they were going to have bad quarter. My mother finally retired so no more tidbits. If you see a rig in the states that was built in the us after 1967 there is a good possibility my uncle built it.
    That's pretty cool.

I mainly focus on equities that have made a large move outside of the normal standard deviation without a real catalyst. Basically betting on a reversion to the mean in the short term. Oil has been on a tear but I think they will face the same problems they faced a month or two ago. U.S. drillers are not locked in price wise like the foreign counterparts so they can take advantage of current pricing where as foreign producers are reliant on being right a month or so down the road. I see slightly below $50 a barrel in the near term.

chico2663

I was short RIG late February but closed too soon as I thought $12 would hold as support. Made some good money but could've killed my quarter had I let her ride down farther. Hindsight is always a waste of time. BOL with your trades.
    i won't play shorts or puts. I invested in trumps stock which was only 3500 when I was younger. At the time I had a bonus that i was going to invest in kimberly clark . It was in the 20's at that time. My brother gave me a can't miss stock and since he was pretty good at stocks I went all in. Company went fro 18 to non-existent . Lesson learned. My problem is that I follow them down the drain like anything that john fredrickson represents. Just a bad habit i have. First a tanker company and now an oil company

First 12345 Last