Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Kaepernick had been sitting on the bench for a couple pre-season games last year because he was pissed that he had to compete with Gabbert(the worst QB in the league) for the starting job. When he wasn't getting noticed for what he was doing, the media got a random tip that he was sitting alone on the bench along with a pic of him doing so. That is when the ball started rolling.
    Kaepernick wasn't sitting in protest for anyone but himself. Then as time went by, the protesting transformed into what it is now. That was when he started taking a knee.
    This was the last preseason game before the start of the season last year.
    Kermit - how do you know what is inside someone's heart? How do you know that he wasn't thinking for weeks, months, years, "why am I standing when people are being mistreated"? Why must you tear down someone for doing what HE FELT he wanted or needed to do. This country was founded so that individuals would be free from oppression. Why would you beat a man down for standing (or sitting) for their beliefs? EVEN IF IT IS WRONG?

I am not a animal lover and I think PETA are nuts and overboard BUT I wouldn't personally tear someone down if they felt they needed to peacefully protest to save centipedes. More power to them. I applaud them for standing for something.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    I suppose what is jarring to an individual like me is the juxtaposition of the protests here and the Charlottesville protests.

We've implicitly been asked by the Administration to understand why certain sects of society protest the removal of statues of confederate icons. These were men who stood in rebellion against our Union and killed Americans for secession.

Here we have men protesting another perceived injustice in a peaceful manner yet the Administration encourages termination and loss of livelihood for utilizing their platform.
    That's the entire problem is that they are doing it during the National Anthem and that shouldn't be anyone's platform of protest.. That's what is pissing off so many patriotic Americans..

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12013

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    That's the entire problem is that they are doing during the National Anthem and that shouldn't be anyone's platform of protest.. That's what is pissing off so many patriotic Americans..
    Why? Who made that decision? I agree personally it is inappropriate to disrespect our military men and women in any capacity and our country has for the most part learned that lesson after Vietnam in particular. But these men have already stated their reason for protest is not under that guise. I am under the belief there is an effort to make people uncomfortable. Discussing race relations is uncomfortable and there are certain truths we have to acknowledge. The point of these protests is to acknowledge a perceived, or true, societal issue, and shutting yourself off from that by "cutting the cord" is frankly not what an engaged citizen does.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    Why? Who made that decision? I agree personally it is inappropriate to disrespect our military men and women in any capacity and our country has for the most part learned that lesson after Vietnam in particular. But these men have already stated their reason for protest is not under that guise. I am under the belief there is an effort to make people uncomfortable. Discussing race relations is uncomfortable and there are certain truths we have to acknowledge. The point of these protests is to acknowledge a perceived, or true, societal issue, and shutting yourself off from that by "cutting the cord" is frankly not what an engaged citizen does.
    There are other ways to get out the message by using other platforms.. The shock is there with this but the message still really isn't getting out.. Even you can see that Stealthy..

It's not productive and it's just creating more racial division in this Country and hurting the league.. Is that what you want to see Stealthy? I know I don't, I'd like to see us all get along as Americans period.. I'm absolutely in favor of equality as well.. The message isn't bad but it's the way it's being delivered is...

Is this message cool by Kaeppernick? Is this gonna help matters? I don't think so...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-27-17 at 12:14 AM.

Mac4Lyfe

Back in the 60's there was real inequality for blacks, MLK preached love also. Whites were in the wrong back then.. Today Blacks have equal rights and it's nothing like the 60's.. Cops are not lynching blacks daily either like the media suggests.. Half these players don't even know what they are protesting about and alot of the people viewing it don't either... It's a shiiit show...
    JIBBBY - you are blind my brother. Black people are in some ways in worst shape than in the 60's but you don't know it, you don't live it, you don't see it. Have you read your own quotes about black people? Have you seen some of the God awful things people in this forum have said about black people? Do you really think there's equality when you read the things people say here in public? You, just like many people here have lumped ALL black people into sub humans. It is in many ways worst than the 60's because you think everything is okay? There was over 730 unarmed black people killed by the police in 2015, yes blacks are being killed daily. Do not deflect by telling me that they are killing themselves too because their self hate could also be a direct response for what you and I think of them. If you call a person sub human enough, what do you expect. This hate for people not like you is just not with black people. It is also against Mexicans, Hispanics, Asians, Jews, Women, LBGT's, what have you. And it's always WHITE people. You don't see other races spewing hate and demeaning of people as sub humans. It's not that they aren't racist either but they would never treat you sub human. Bad white people have to change. Good white people have to demand them to change. You are a Christian but how can you see some of the posts in these forums and not call people out? How could you side with their hate and mistreatment of people?

Do you really think these players don't know what they are protesting about? That is crazy talk. They know exactly what they are protesting about because they've experience it. Have you ever met a black man that wasn't harassed by the police? I'm talking about men who have been upstanding citizens? Have you ever met a black man that was in fear for his life BY THE POLICE when he was perfectly innocent? Have you ever met a black man that was called names only because of the color of his skin? You don't black athletes read what people say on social media everyday. Do you want me to post some quotes on what people say about these athletes? I'm talking about before the kneeling. This country needs an awakening. Too many people hate other people. I'm talking pure hate. We have online mobs that attack these guys only because they are black. The only thing that can change this is love.
    “The conservatives who say, "Let us not move so fast," and the extremists who say, "Let us go out and whip the world ," would tell you that they are as far apart as the poles. But there is a striking parallel: They accomplish nothing; for they do not reach the people who have a crying need to be free.”
    Martin Luther King Jr., Why We Can't Wait

“Three hundred years of humiliation, abuse and deprivation cannot be expected to find voice in a whisper.”

“The words 'bad timing' came to be ghosts haunting our every move in Birmingham. Yet people who used this argument were ignorant of the background of our planning...they did not realize that it was ridiculous to speak of timing when the clock of history showed that the Negro had already suffered one hundred years of delay.”

“Perhaps…the nation and the world are in dire need of creative extremists.”

“Lamentably, it is a historical fact that privileged groups seldom give up their privileges voluntarily. Individuals may see the moral light and voluntarily give up their unjust posture; but, as Reinhold Niebuhr has reminded us, groups tend to be more immoral than individuals.”

“Even today there still exists in the South--and in certain areas of the North--the license that our society allows to unjust officials who implement their authority in the name of justice to practice injustice against minorities. Where, in the days of slavery, social license and custom placed the unbridled power of the whip in the hands of overseers and masters, today--especially in the southern half of the nation--armies of officials are clothed in uniform, invested with authority, armed with the instruments of violence and death and conditioned to believe that they can intimidate, main or kill Negroes with the same recklessness that once motivated the slaveowner. If one doubts this conclusion, let him search the records and find how rarely in any southern state a police officer has been punished for abusing a Negro.”

Are you really sure it's nothing like the 60s???

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Kermit - how do you know what is inside someone's heart? How do you know that he wasn't thinking for weeks, months, years, "why am I standing when people are being mistreated"? Why must you tear down someone for doing what HE FELT he wanted or needed to do. This country was founded so that individuals would be free from oppression. Why would you beat a man down for standing (or sitting) for their beliefs? EVEN IF IT IS WRONG?

I am not a animal lover and I think PETA are nuts and overboard BUT I wouldn't personally tear someone down if they felt they needed to peacefully protest to save centipedes. More power to them. I applaud them for standing for something.

I'd take him on my team any day, but I honestly think Kaep has been brainwashed.

Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Kermit 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

That's the entire problem is that they are doing it during the National Anthem and that shouldn't be anyone's platform of protest.. That's what is pissing off so many patriotic Americans..
    Sometimes it takes people being pissed off to foster change. Or do you think they should kneel when they take a shower?

You cannot tell someone how they should protest. Especially when you don't even think they have a gripe. One man goes on a hunger strike, while another stands in front of a tank in Tiananmen Square. You should ask yourself, why am I upset? Is what they're doing constitutional? Is it legal? Then what is my problem? What if they had sit ins? What if they threw tea in the harbor? Are you really the Patriot that is pissed off or are they???

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12013

There are other ways to get out the message by using other platforms.. The shock is there with this but the message still really isn't getting out.. Even you can see that Stealthy..

It's not productive and it's just creating more racial division in this Country and hurting the league.. Is that what you want to see Stealthy? I know I don't, I'd like to see us all get along as Americans period.. I'm absolutely in favor of equality as well.. The message isn't bad but it's the way it's being delivered is...

Is this message cool by Kaeppernick? Is this gonna help matters? I don't think so...

Jibbers, the pig socks weren't ok, and any rational person would discredit them. I'm not sure when he wore those, but in any event, those were disrespectful.

The protestation has evolved beyond what Kaep. Not all of his message, but him personally. He was an imperfect vessel that inadvertently created a legitimate method of protest, it manifested itself Sunday.

Mac4Lyfe

I'd take him on my team any day, but I honestly think Kaep has been brainwashed.
    I've heard him speak and I really didn't understand what he was saying on some things. I think he may be confused because he's half white/black or he could have some type of mental illness (1 out of 5 do). But whatever his motives or mental state he was clearly on to something. I applaud his bravery because I would not have done it. He's also put his money where his mouth is. I can respect that.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Sometimes it takes people being pissed off to foster change. Or do you think they should kneel when they take a shower?

You cannot tell someone how they should protest. Especially when you don't even think they have a gripe. One man goes on a hunger strike, while another stands in front of a tank in Tiananmen Square. You should ask yourself, why am I upset? Is what they're doing constitutional? Is it legal? Then what is my problem? What if they had sit ins? What if they threw tea in the harbor? Are you really the Patriot that is pissed off or are they???
    Mac brother you are talking in absolutes.. I go to the hoods, I don't see blacks getting shafted, I see blacks being lazy, high, unmotivated and on welfare.. Cops aren't shaking them down here in Los Angeles, California either.. I don't live in the South though and maybe it's different there..

I just believe you can do anything in life if you have drive and an unshakable passion to do it, regardless of the color of your skin.. This is America, we have blacks in Congress, we have blacks in high positions every where.. We even had a black President..

I don't see inequality and police abuse being wide spread across the Country like the media and you suggest.. I disagree with what you are saying Mac and I'm not blind to it.. There is racism and it goes both ways.. Blacks have every opportunity to go to school and make something of themselves these days..

I watch Oprah's Master Class on channel 279 OwnHD, seen every episode.. It's all about successful black people that made it in America.. I love the show and find it very inspirational and I'm white.. Everyone should watch these stories regardless of color.. I get very inspired by them.. No one ever mentions inequality today either or police abuse.. They don't make excuses to fail.. They all succeed in life..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-27-17 at 12:43 AM.

Mac4Lyfe

When people are mad and frustrated they want to lash out. I used to train young guys that would go out and sell my business. One afternoon 4 of them (black) got to my office late, suits dirty with mud. LAPD pulled them over (1 kid owned an Escalade) for no reason, made them all lay in dirty and mud for 45 minutes. LAPD called 5 other police cars in on them, illegally searched them and the car then sent them on their way. I was so mad, I went to the Culver City LAPD and demanded an apology. They, of course could not find out what officers were involved. The guys would not give me the names of the officers even though to this day I think they knew but didn't want to press the issue. Whenever anyone mentioned the police to me, I would immediately say... "Fuk the police" for at least a few weeks. I'm still heated about that today.

Mac4Lyfe

Mac brother you are talking in absolutes.. I go to the hoods, I don't see blacks getting shafted, I see blacks being lazy, high, unmotivated and on welfare.. Cops aren't shaking them down here in Los Angeles, California either.. I don't live in the South though and maybe it's different there..
    I don't see inequality and police abuse being wide spread across the Country like the media and you suggest.. I disagree with what you are saying Mac and I'm not blind to it.. There is racism and it goes both ways.. Blacks have every opportunity to go to school and make something of themselves these days..
    I watch Oprah's Master Class on channel 279 OwnHD, seen every episode.. It's all about successful black people that made in America.. I love the show and find it very inspirational and I'm white.. Everyone should watch these stories regardless of color.. I get very inspired by them.. No one every mentions inequality today either or police abuse.. They don't make excuses to fail.. They all succeed in life..
    If you go to "The Hood", what do you expect to see? Have you been to Windsor Hills, Baldwin Hills, Ladera Heights (I use to own a duplex in Ladera)? You will find thousands of successful blacks in those neighborhoods, although the Chinese are buying up a lot of the property today.

I've been fortunate (or maybe unfortunate) to live all over the US. I've seen rich and poor, black and white. I've trained and hired people for decades from all backgrounds, races, religions, colors, etc. We are all the same, only shaped by our environment. You show me someone lazy and I will show you someone who was shaped by their surroundings. Poverty, motivation, intellect, problem solving are learned behaviors. I am surprised by the ones that can overcome their horrible surroundings. I was born hitting the environmental lottery. I had a stable mom and dad that taught me values and how to believe in myself.

But I must challenge you on not seeing inequality. Look at some of the posts in this forum. Do you see posts calling any other race so many awful things than blacks? Not just a few blacks but ALL blacks. You even said it. "I see blacks being lazy, high, unmotivated and on welfare."
    You are talking in absolutes and what you are really saying is that black people are not equal to white people. How can you treat black people equal when you look at them the way you do? You didn't say some black people. You inferred all.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Me too.
    How?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Taking a knee side is DOMINATING racist white nationalist side

Not even close

NBA is united against trump, full teams missing the anthem, and you're all here bitching but still watching the games

they win, you all lose

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Not even close

NBA is united against trump, full teams missing the anthem, and you're all here bitching but still watching the games

they win, you all lose
    Maybe degenerate gamblers are, but much of the country isn't happy.

Fantasy football has been saving the NFL for years anyways.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    How?
    I don't even remember what post this was from.

Mac4Lyfe

Maybe degenerate gamblers are, but much of the country isn't happy. Fantasy football has been saving the NFL for years anyways.
    Everybody wants something to be unhappy about. You can do everything right and some people will still try to find something wrong. My mom was NEVER happy about her food. The soup is too cold, it's too hot, the spaghetti is dry, the chips are stale. We heard our parents and we followed their lead. Most people are only happy when they're complaining.

The NFL isn't going anywhere, anytime soon. Every year you have millions of people that are counting the days for football. We are totally all in for football and don't even know it. You could divorce your wife, disown your kids but no one leaves their team. You are locked in whether you like it or not.

Now, I think the younger generation is not as sports crazed because they aren't as locked in to a certain team but it takes decades to kill off all the baby boomers.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Where is Kaepernick at the moment???

He looks like some guy that would be hand drying your vehicle at the car wash.

Kneeling doesn't get you anywhere in life. Make a note of it.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Where is Kaepernick at the moment???

He looks like some guy that would be hand drying your vehicle at the car wash.

Kneeling doesn't get you anywhere in life. Make a note of it.
    Yep Kaep is unemployed and out of the league.. Look where that got him.. You'd think all the players of today would learn from that... Nope... Maybe they got next? ...

matrix1022
    matrix1022's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12110

I canceled !! Don't stand and respect this soldier !! Fuk you kneelers and seaters!!

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Not even close

they win, you all lose
    So predictable. If you believe players should respect the country you are a white nationalist.

So us white nationalists supported a league that has been black dominated for decades. Do white nationalists even support black teams, would be my first question?

Why would black players even show up and play for a white nationalist audience?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    So predictable. If you believe players should respect the country you are a white nationalist.

So us white nationalists supported a league that has been black dominated for decades. Do white nationalists even support black teams, would be my first question?

Why would black players even show up and play for a white nationalist audience?
    I'm beginning to really dislike the NBA and what it stands for.. Just because you don't like a President that the American people voted in you get an entire league to basically put on a shiiit show of defiance against that President.. Never has the happened in sports history.. I don't like it at all.. I'd say the same things if it was happening to Obama..

It just doesn't unify the Country and just continues to alienate white fans more and makes them hate the black athletes more.. Causes more racism and division in the Country..

I really wish sports leagues and athletes would just stay out of politics and play the game to entertain all the paying fans.. Fans to pay to hear their political views..

Stupid players and leagues are biting the very hand that feeds them!!!!!

Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-27-17 at 11:32 AM.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

I think Trump is an idiot not because of his views but because the way he make his views vocal.
    What if he said
    In this country you have the right to freedom of speech and to express your views, whether or not its
    for or against this country. But understand Owners and teams because of that right have the option not
    to hire you if you dont fit the system they believe in.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

JIBBBY - you are blind my brother. Black people are in some ways in worst shape than in the 60's but you don't know it, you don't live it, you don't see it. Have you read your own quotes about black people? Have you seen some of the God awful things people in this forum have said about black people? Do you really think there's equality when you read the things people say here in public? You, just like many people here have lumped ALL black people into sub humans. It is in many ways worst than the 60's because you think everything is okay? There was over 730 unarmed black people killed by the police in 2015, yes blacks are being killed daily. Do not deflect by telling me that they are killing themselves too because their self hate could also be a direct response for what you and I think of them. If you call a person sub human enough, what do you expect. This hate for people not like you is just not with black people. It is also against Mexicans, Hispanics, Asians, Jews, Women, LBGT's, what have you. And it's always WHITE people. You don't see other races spewing hate and demeaning of people as sub humans. It's not that they aren't racist either but they would never treat you sub human. Bad white people have to change. Good white people have to demand them to change. You are a Christian but how can you see some of the posts in these forums and not call people out? How could you side with their hate and mistreatment of people?

Do you really think these players don't know what they are protesting about? That is crazy talk. They know exactly what they are protesting about because they've experience it. Have you ever met a black man that wasn't harassed by the police? I'm talking about men who have been upstanding citizens? Have you ever met a black man that was in fear for his life BY THE POLICE when he was perfectly innocent? Have you ever met a black man that was called names only because of the color of his skin? You don't black athletes read what people say on social media everyday. Do you want me to post some quotes on what people say about these athletes? I'm talking about before the kneeling. This country needs an awakening. Too many people hate other people. I'm talking pure hate. We have online mobs that attack these guys only because they are black. The only thing that can change this is love.
    “The conservatives who say, "Let us not move so fast," and the extremists who say, "Let us go out and whip the world ," would tell you that they are as far apart as the poles. But there is a striking parallel: They accomplish nothing; for they do not reach the people who have a crying need to be free.”

“Three hundred years of humiliation, abuse and deprivation cannot be expected to find voice in a whisper.”

“The words 'bad timing' came to be ghosts haunting our every move in Birmingham. Yet people who used this argument were ignorant of the background of our planning...they did not realize that it was ridiculous to speak of timing when the clock of history showed that the Negro had already suffered one hundred years of delay.”

“Perhaps…the nation and the world are in dire need of creative extremists.”

“Lamentably, it is a historical fact that privileged groups seldom give up their privileges voluntarily. Individuals may see the moral light and voluntarily give up their unjust posture; but, as Reinhold Niebuhr has reminded us, groups tend to be more immoral than individuals.”

“Even today there still exists in the South--and in certain areas of the North--the license that our society allows to unjust officials who implement their authority in the name of justice to practice injustice against minorities. Where, in the days of slavery, social license and custom placed the unbridled power of the whip in the hands of overseers and masters, today--especially in the southern half of the nation--armies of officials are clothed in uniform, invested with authority, armed with the instruments of violence and death and conditioned to believe that they can intimidate, main or kill Negroes with the same recklessness that once motivated the slaveowner. If one doubts this conclusion, let him search the records and find how rarely in any southern state a police officer has been punished for abusing a Negro.”

Are you really sure it's nothing like the 60s???
    I listened to a lot of MLK speeches the guy was so devoted so cool I was amazed thru listening how good of a person
    he really was. But his message wasnt go riot go loot etc his message was peace for ALL and EQUALITY. The man prayed
    3 hrs a day or he felt he didnt worship enough. If more people would actually try to follow his message we wouldnt have
    half the crap we have going on...its so sad
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave konck 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'd love to know how many people called in cancelled..

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

There was over 730 unarmed black people killed by the police in 2015, yes blacks are being killed daily.
    Mac,

What you just wrote above is the worst lie I have ever seen written on these forums. Your credibility (if you had any at all) is thru.

The Washington Post tracked police murders in 2015. This is what they found:

965 people were fatally shot by police.

564 killed were armed with a gun

281 killed were armed with another weapon.

90 were unarmed. Of these, 36 were black.

Unarmed Black Men being shot and killed by police represented 4% of police killings 2015.

You wrote that 730 unarmed black men were killed by police in 2015. The actual answer was 36. Less unarmed black men were killed by the police than unarmed white men (despite blacks having a much higher frequency of interaction with the cops)

Next time you spout off about something you know nothing about, just remain silent. You are already one of the biggest ignorant blowhards on this forum. When you tout lies that are easily refutable, it makes you look like even more of an idiot.

We got an entire race of black imbeciles more angry that 36 unarmed black men were killed by the police than 4,800 black on black murders that occurred in 2015. And don't even try to tell them that most of the 36 were felons anyway.

90 unarmed people killed in the US a year by the police. That's not even statistically relevant to even be labeled a problem.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/inv...=.ed9ea2c6ee77

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Black people today that are against law enforcement really have no beef... They've been brain washed by the liberal media and paid for black leaders in Govt. to think blacks are being slaughtered by white cops daily and for no reason.. Thank you CNN and MSNBC..

The reality is that's simply not the case as the numbers don't lie.. BLM is a joke. THESE BLACK ATHLETE SPORTS PROTESTS ARE A JOKE....
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-27-17 at 02:48 PM.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

If you go to "The Hood", what do you expect to see? Have you been to Windsor Hills, Baldwin Hills, Ladera Heights (I use to own a duplex in Ladera)? You will find thousands of successful blacks in those neighborhoods, although the Chinese are buying up a lot of the property today.

I've been fortunate (or maybe unfortunate) to live all over the US. I've seen rich and poor, black and white. I've trained and hired people for decades from all backgrounds, races, religions, colors, etc. We are all the same, only shaped by our environment. You show me someone lazy and I will show you someone who was shaped by their surroundings. Poverty, motivation, intellect, problem solving are learned behaviors. I am surprised by the ones that can overcome their horrible surroundings. I was born hitting the environmental lottery. I had a stable mom and dad that taught me values and how to believe in myself.
    U saying this shit over and over doesn't make it true

Did it ever occur to you that your stable environment with your parents wasn't random, it was because of the genetic characteristics of your parents?
    Last edited by dlowilly; 09-27-17 at 04:54 PM.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Some people love to tell feel good lies that not only lack any evidence but contradict all scientific and intuitive evidence and data.

I guess if women were in a more athletically nurturing environment they would be benching reps of 225 and slam dunking alley oops, right?
    Last edited by dlowilly; 09-27-17 at 03:55 PM.

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

I'd love to know how many people called in cancelled..
    Someone posted on Sunday the rep told them it was a record number of cancellations. Person also said they were on hold for a long time. Its not about rights. Its about business.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24032

I will keep mine on auto renew for 2018 as well...Love the game of football!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by alling View Post
    Someone posted on Sunday the rep told them it was a record number of cancellations. Person also said they were on hold for a long time. Its not about rights. Its about business.
    There is always a long hold with Directv.. I know because I call every three months on average when I see my bill go thru the roof magically... I call and threaten to cancel service and they send me to the cancellation department, magically the cancellation rep always finds a way to lower my bill $20 to $30 after all is said and done.. It's a pain in the asss....

I have 1 regular dvr and 2 genies and all the movie channels and of course the sports package in my house now but when that bill magically balloons up and hits $150 I make that call.. They figure out a way to get it back down to around $110 every time.. Been doing that for years...

swag1982
    swag1982's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2378

The key word is felt . Felt = feelings and the facts don't care about feelings

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Trump just said what everyone was thinking.. It was building up anyways..

Kaepernick is to blame for all this getting started, he took a bold stance to bring about awareness for black equality without thinking it all thru. I'd also say today his message is lost.. There is now even more racial division in America and the NFL league is on the brink of suffering greatly..

Congrats Kaep for being a maverick for civil rights in the year 2016 that actually divided America even more and whom himself is now unemployed...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Kaepernick blackballed forever
    Lol great cause
    Nobody wants anything to do with these people

First 12345 Last