Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    NFL in trouble now, could fold...
    lol
    so dumb

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    LOL, the only crime a majority of the black people who were killed by police or non black people commited was being black. Because in white peoples eyes, being black is a crime. Do you even pay attention to what's going on?
    I don't think you do. The cops who have shot blacks did so because they resisted arrest and did not follow police orders. Nearly all had criminal records. This last guy that the idiot nigs were protesting about in STL was a heroin dealer who rammed his car into a cop car. And get this..the cops have still shot more whites than blacks based on rate of interaction with police, despite blacks having a far higher crime rate.

But you don't see the majority of white people protesting when cops shoot a white criminal. You know why? Because whites support the police. And the more criminals off the street, the better. Every civilized race understands this, except ignorant black people.

Blacks support blacks above all else, whether they are criminals or not. Blacks would rather support a black criminal than the police. It's sickening, and it why their hoods are violent disgusting cesspools in every inner city they have a majority in.

Plaza23

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Trayvon Martin was actually the original face of BLM. Plus there have been many other faces since. People who want to discredit BLM, try to get everybody to associate BLM with Michael Brown since he was the easiest to tear down.
    And George Zimmerman was well within his right to use lethal force on a thug that had been on top of him beating him up. That was proven in court.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8516

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    LOL, the only crime a majority of the black people who were killed by police or non black people commited was being black. Because in white peoples eyes, being black is a crime. Do you even pay attention to what's going on?
    Yes they were killed for being black...
    Just don't resist. If you do the crime, comment an offence, even a simple traffic infraction just comply...
    Is that so hard? Why are many blacks so entitled? Trump should really push the "black privilege" narrative.
    Hello officer, yes officer, no officer... Is that so hard? The only issue is you're targeted no one should deny that, but would you disagree that stereotypes in general (although unfair) hold merit? I mean if they didn't the stereotype wouldn't exist. It's unfortunate but it's basic human nature to stereotype based on experiences. It will get better in time as it has been if you just WORK on your faults.

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    And George Zimmerman was well within his right to use lethal force on a thug that had been on top of him beating him up. That was proven in court.
    The shame of the matter is, as you said earlier.... They want less police brutality, stop and frisk etc.
    Have they earned it though? I mean you showed the stats, albeit VERY roughly, but it's not far off lol...
    PIGS lay off! I need more freedom to commit crimes freely! I find it DISGUSTING when they try to justify the whole ordeal.
    We are the most mentally ill race I swear to god. No one else has this sort of empathy for their fellow man.
    Imagine what they would do in the same position... To take no onus on ones actions, pathetic.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

I am no longer wearing my Raider Attire. I don't want to be associated with those clowns. I live in Akron just North of Canton Pro Football HOF. I did not attend it this year. I have not watched many games. I sit down to watch the Oak/Wash game Sunday nite. Was sleeping by 1st series. Had zero interest in it. I played, coached for 15 years, football has been a part of my life from the time I could run. Pro football is OUT for me. My wife is Shocked I am not in front of the TV on Sundays. You have the right to kneel. I have the right to NOT-Watch, buy,or care about your fockn right to have rights. Money talks! Look at the crowds. What do you see? Whitey won't be paying for that product much longer. Socially unacceptable things will have consequences.

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16327

Bend down walk like a dog and lift your leg to pretend to Pee.Classy Celebration.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12011

Quote Originally Posted by swag1982 View Post
    Travon was killed by a Mexican busybody not a white cop. So that doesnt make since the whole narrative of BLM is rasist cops out to kill innocent yong black men for sport
    It often doesn't make sense period when it comes to BLM and all this protesting during the National Anthem that we are seeing today..

Black people that want to make positive changes in society should be protesting against the growing gang activity and constant black on black violent crimes going on in all the hoods and black cities in America.. Chicago is a mess.. They should protesting for more law enforcement to make their cities and communities safer.. No it's the opposite... All this protesting is so mindless and counter productive..

The ignorance is so wide spread in these protest groups and the liberal media.. They should be protesting for Trump to step up law enforcement to make all the inner cities in America safer.. Crack down harder on crime..

Protestor want it the other way around.. Cops don't hassle us black criminals and people as we want equality.. It's a frigg'n joke really...

That's keeping it real....

http://www.newsweek.com/chicago-homi...me-rate-644460

smittyallsports
    smittyallsports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6929

The police should be shooting more black criminals than they currently do. When you got 5% of the population (black males ages 14-40) committing > 50% of all violent crime that occurs in the US, obviously this group is not being disciplined enough by a strong police force to get them in line with the rest of America.

If you are a law abiding black person and are protesting the police killing black criminals, then you are an idiot. You don't see white people protesting the police killing white criminals. We are happy when the police take any thug (regardless of color) off the street. It's helping to protect me. Blacks must be too stupid to understand that concept. If I was black, I'd be wanting the police to shoot and kill every black criminal they could find, since the biggest threat to my own safety is another black man.
    Is it police responsibility to shoot criminals? Or are they supposed to arrest criminals? And the problem is the people that are being shot are not criminals. You are trying so hard to be a moron that you have created your own narrative that doesn't exist. Innocent people that have committed no crime have been unjustly killed.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nice safe way to protest, accomplishing nothing. How about going into the welfare neighborhoods and protesting drugs, gangs and black on black crimes?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Nice safe way to protest, accomplishing nothing. How about going into the welfare neighborhoods and protesting drugs, gangs and black on black crimes?
    They are accomplishing something, pissing off patriotic Americans, vets, and mostly all of the white working class that just want to watch a football game.. That's what they accomplished..

Congrats you stupid idiotic NFL players and coaches as you just took a giant dump on the heart beat of America and the flag..

Plaza23

Quote Originally Posted by smittyallsports View Post
    Is it police responsibility to shoot criminals? Or are they supposed to arrest criminals?
    The police try to arrest criminals. When the criminals resist arrest, they should use as much force as necessary to protect their own lives. That includes lethal force.

If you do not want to be shot by police, then obey their orders. Simple as that.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

The police try to arrest criminals. When the criminals resist arrest, they should use as much force as necessary to protect their own lives. That includes lethal force.

If you do not want to be shot by police, then obey their orders. Simple as that.
    Something we should all agree on.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

NFL isn't going anywhere now that FanDuel and Draft Kings are in their pockets not to mention more money is wagered on the NFL legally and illegally than all sports combined
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 09-26-17 at 01:56 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Just that simple.. I have no sympathy when criminals are not obeying police orders and clearly resisting and then get shot.. Don't care what color they are either.. Black, white, green.....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    NFL isn't going anywhere now that FanDuel and Draft Kings are in their pockets not to mention more money is wagered on the NFL legally and illegally than all sports combined (they still get a cut from both)
    What happens when the league starts losing revenue and stadiums are no longer selling out? Then team owners still have to honor those huge player contracts? What happens then?

A4K

What happens when the league starts losing revenue and stadiums are no longer selling out? Then team owners still have to honor those huge player contracts? What happens then?
    Most player contracts are only locked in for the current year. The leagues biggest revenue source is TV not fan attendance.

PAULYPOKER

That will not happen especially in Pittsburgh.........

PAULYPOKER

NFL Madden.........

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    Most player contracts are only locked in for the current year. The leagues biggest revenue source is TV not fan attendance.
    People don't understand this. Unfortunately I live for this time of year so I will keep watching. I might be a Trumpanzee out of care for my southern neighbour, but I'm not giving up my football... The CFL sucks... I never watch it, I don't understand how Canadians like it, probably more of a patriotic/historic thing... Lucky to get me to watch the Grey Cup.

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    JJ, I can take alot brother, but I cant take the blatant direspect for our nation. I have to draw the line.
    I agreee

PAULYPOKER

If Trump wouldn't of called you all out to take the sheets off your heads.......

This would of never happened......

Where was all this outrage before Trump lashed out in the deep confederate south?

A4K

If Trump wouldn't of called you all out to take the sheets off your heads.......

Where was all this outrage before Trump lashed out in the deep confederate south?
    You made me LOL
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

ZINISTER

Totally correct. Just think about how corrupt it will be now that the animals are running the ZOO! Bettors beware.
    NFL isn't going anywhere now that FanDuel and Draft Kings are in their pockets not to mention more money is wagered on the NFL legally and illegally than all sports combined

ZINISTER

I play some poker in Pittsburgh now and again. I don't think those locals would except the knelling crap. They Love their team without question. I'm not sold on them excepting this behavior.

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    I play some poker in Pittsburgh now and again. I don't think those locals would except the knelling crap. They Love their team without question. I'm not sold on them excepting this behavior.
    Nothing to do in Pittsburgh. Steelers are like religion in that city. Tomlin could rape the cheer leader squad and they'd still watch and attend games. #Fact
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

The ignorance is so wide spread in these protest groups and the liberal media.. They should be protesting for Trump to step up law enforcement to make all the inner cities in America safer..
    Won't happen. They are terminally butt hurt.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

There you go calling all Trump supporters racist.. That's simply not true and this rhetoric used by the left is only gonna hurt your parties chances in America's future elections.. The deplorable voting base is very large and Hillary went against it and lost......

A4K

There you go calling all Trump supporters racist.. That's simply not true and this rhetoric used by the left is only gonna hurt your parties chances in America's future elections.. The deplorable voting base is very large and Hillary went against it and lost......
    I don't know about very large. Lost the popular vote by over 3 million votes.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    I don't know about very large. Lost the popular vote by over 3 million California illegal Mexican votes.
    Fixed..

Also last I checked the popular vote doesn't win US elections.. Millions of votes coming in from California, Oregon and Washington in the last minute won't win the next election either.. Remember Trump was winning the popular vote until it got to California also.. I remember I bet on it and was watching and lost..

A4K

Fixed..

Also last I checked the popular vote doesn't win US elections.. Millions of votes coming in from California, Oregon and Washington in the last minute won't win the next election either.. Remember Trump was winning the popular vote until it got to California also.. I remember I bet on it and was watching and lost..
    Listen, you can support Trump all you want but there wasn't 3 million illegal votes cast in California and if 3 million votes were illegally cast in California the statistical probability of all of them being for Clinton is almost mathematically impossible.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Actually had Zimmerman stayed in his car like he was told to by the police dispatcher, the whole mess would have been avoided. Zimmerman is the kind of loser in life who only feels strong with a gun in his hand. He got stomped out by a teenager who weighed significantly less than him.

The NFL will be fine long term. The segment of the population so deeply disturbed by a peaceful protest is older and dying off. Their children's heroes and influencers are largely comprised of black and hispanic athletes and entertainers. These people have a greater influence on the kids than their parents do. Heavy odds that the athletes taking a stand do more for veterans than the butthurt old white fans.

Trump needs any distraction he can find to cover for the fact he has accomplished absolutely nothing in his first 9 months in office other than provide village idiot brooks a few mental images to masturbate to when his dad is out of town for work. Yes brooks beats off to his dad naked in the shower. FACT.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

The NFL may not be going anywhere.... but in a business sense... they aren't going to achieve those revenue numbers they expected and/or the networks that broadcast the games.

Trump's comments definitely put a huge dent into the NFL's logo.

As far as I'm concerned... life will be life... ESPN has made dumb moves.... they are tumbling.... and we'll see how the NFL springs back???

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    The NFL may not be going anywhere.... but in a business sense... they aren't going to achieve those revenue numbers they expected and/or the networks that broadcast the games.

Trump's comments definitely put a huge dent into the NFL's logo.

As far as I'm concerned... life will be life... ESPN has made dumb moves.... they are tumbling.... and we'll see how the NFL springs back???
    How so? Ratings were up this week?

First ... 45678 Last