psiman
    psiman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Maybe #6 for day if cumulative to a weeks or months sales. Sales have to catch up to make the quarterly or whatever period of time stat into #1. If they do a stat of 24 hours AFTER what had happened ... it's #1.

PLUS ... what business is associated with the NFL is going to see loses. Short-term def. Annual def. Gonna take years to come to gain back the thrill.

The sport has gone down to several factors... now this is def going to bring down the sales of all corps that suck from the NFL name. It'll get better but it'll take some time.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Did you know they allow Canadians and, even worse, Europeans in the NFL?

Just embarrassing. Joke league.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post

I even heard they let one of those filthy Australians in

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post

These must've been the guys I heard on the news that weren't standing for the anthem

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    College Football better to bet and watch anyway
    I guess you're going to have to start watching reruns of Friends, while you cool your itchy vagina...

History will show that Trump is very wrong here. That is why I love this country.
    Points Awarded:

stealthyburrito gave Mac4Lyfe 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

Oh no, bud light is gonna suffer from the white trash turning off their tvs on the NFL.

What will they do???

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

Why would u boycott something [ NFL in this case ] that make u money . If Im correct we are " democracy " - right ? Or are we ??

psiman

I have NFL for FREE .. PFFF! You don't need cable/satellite to watch anything these days. Good ole lappy and some net juice.

Jatt24
    FBG
    Jatt24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Rangers whats the score?

Mac4Lyfe

White Navy Vet...

Yep, these black thugs are disrespecting the flag and our vets... Oh wait!

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by psiman View Post
    I have NFL for FREE .. PFFF! You don't need cable/satellite to watch anything these days. Good ole lappy and some net juice.
    So you're still going to watch? Hypocrite much?

psiman

LMAO he was trying to get someone triggered.... bored navy vet that wants to tango.

Mac4Lyfe

Jerry Jones with the big Fuk you...

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

I boycotted the 1st 3 qtrs. Tuned in for the 4th.

Mac4Lyfe

LMAO he was trying to get someone triggered.... bored navy vet that wants to tango.
    Well Kaepernick certainly got a lot of guys triggered. lol

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    I boycotted the 1st 3 qtrs. Tuned in for the 4th.
    Damn good game. Hell, yesterday was probably one of the best days in the NFL ever. This has been must watch TV but the snowflakes are boycotting by watching the games with one eye closed.

psiman

Hypocrite? Apparently, you have a hard on being triggered and have't really read everything I've said. I'm not for or against the NFL. Just stating facts. Just RELAAAAX! It'll be ok. Coming from somone who has CALL 9 JUAN JUAN on his avatar ... is now the watchdog for racial injustice.

Mac4Lyfe

A lot more money to be made on other things, esp fights. Don't need NFL to make money.
    Dude, your pussy is all in a bunch over this, which is why you're trying to tell us why you don't want to watch the NFL anymore. You said you're going to boycott the NFL because you are obviously triggered. I don't give a shit that you are going to make money on fights now. Good for you. I love boxing/UFC.
    Hypocrite? Apparently, you have a hard on being triggered and have't really read everything I've said. I'm not for or against the NFL. Just stating facts. Just RELAAAAX! It'll be ok. Coming from someone who has CALL 9 JUAN JUAN on his avatar ... is now the watchdog for racial injustice.
    You are neither for or against the NFL but you are going to boycott the NFL? Are you delusional? Then you erroneously said that the Steeler player was a national hero for doing the right thing when he admitted that he ended up in the wrong place. LOL

You're offended by people kneeling and now you're offended by my avatar? Damn, the US has too many pussies that have to complain about every damn thing. My avatar is a term of endearment but you are too dumb to know your pussy from your asshole.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

Kaep might be the modern day MLK.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    Oh no, bud light is gonna suffer from the white trash turning off their tvs on the NFL.

What will they do???
    They will be buried.

Sold to this weird company called anheuser busch in no time.

May as well be official beer of the Holy Roman Empire.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Lol drop in the bucket. You do realize that directv already paid the nfl for the rights. The money doesn't depend on subscribers. So you're going to need to not watch for another 3 years and get everyone else to and then still some cable company will still pay a ton of money for the rights. You're not doing anything.
    Wrong advertising dollars are live tv bud..they are already discussing it on that shot show CNN NFL list 16% viewership Sunday by next Sunday they are speculating upwards of 30% drop don't tell me nothing's gonna happen

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post

Q: What do you call 2 mexicans playing basketball?

A: Juan on Juan

psiman

Mac-attack is still distorting facts. smh

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

I guess you're going to have to start watching reruns of Friends, while you cool your itchy vagina...

History will show that Trump is very wrong here. That is why I love this country.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Lol drop in the bucket. You do realize that directv already paid the nfl for the rights. The money doesn't depend on subscribers. So you're going to need to not watch for another 3 years and get everyone else to and then still some cable company will still pay a ton of money for the rights. You're not doing anything.
    Cable bubble already bursting for sports. It's why ESPN will be bankrupt soon and had to lay off a bunch of people. What will end up happening with NFL Sunday ticket is people will stop buying it, and then the price will go up to make up for the lost customers, and even more people will stop buying. It's a vicious cycle.

Libtards do not understand economics. They don't understand supply and demand. They don't understand simple concepts like the customer is always right, and if your employees piss off the customers then the customers will spend their money on other things. This is an argument the libtards will never win. Ever. At least not with their core customers. If they were picking up new customers by endorsing these protests, that would be one thing. But they aren't. Far leftists don't like sports and never have.

Their losing far more customers than gaining new.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Jerry shame on you ... I thought you might be the one owner to stand up for the flag.. Instead you kneel like a little biiitch.. Good boy...

I'm no longer a Dallas Cowboy fan after tonight.. America's team no longer in my book...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-25-17 at 11:40 PM.

Plaza23

Maybe #6 for day if cumulative to a weeks or months sales. Sales have to catch up to make the quarterly or whatever period of time stat into #1. If they do a stat of 24 hours AFTER what had happened ... it's #1.

PLUS ... what business is associated with the NFL is going to see loses. Short-term def. Annual def. Gonna take years to come to gain back the thrill.

The sport has gone down to several factors... now this is def going to bring down the sales of all corps that suck from the NFL name. It'll get better but it'll take some time.
    If these players pull this shit at the Super Bowl, it will have a long term negative impact on the NFL for years to come. It'll be like the 1994 Baseball Strike that took MLB years to recover from (and only really recovered due to steroids/homers). NFL has not card to play like that.

Plaza23

To who? They all stood for the Anthem. You are one lying piece of shit. You take up for all these liberal causes on an Alpha Male Gambling Forum. Take your cucking to freaking Huffington Post. No one wants to hear this shit. You're as bad as Scumbag and Duckshit.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ryermkd

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Jerry shame on you ... I thought you might be the one owner to stand up for the flag.. Instead you kneel like a little biiitch.. Good boy...

I'm no longer a Dallas Cowboy fan after tonight..
    No Jibby.

He knelt in solidarity before the anthem and it was specifically said that Jones wanted to keep the Anthem out of it.

They stood before the anthem began.

The rest of the teams could take a lesson from Jones and the Cowboys.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

I guess I'll boycott the nfl from now until Thursday... like I do every week

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damn good game. Hell, yesterday was probably one of the best days in the NFL ever. This has been must watch TV but the snowflakes are boycotting by watching the games with one eye closed.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

The image of Jerry Jones kneeling during the Anthem really hits a cord with me.. I was a life time Cowboys fan too.. No longer. I'm serious.. I'm done with the NFL... I'm really gonna try to stop watching.. I don't want to see these players doing this shiiit..

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Just one big circus... and I'm figuring it out better than anyone right now.

Plaza23

Well Kaepernick certainly got a lot of guys triggered. lol
    No, what has me triggered is cucks like you that refuse to call out blacks for their abhorrent behavior. I'm not offended at blacks kneeling at the flag. I expect stupid people to do stupid things, and I see black people as stupid. This is only reinforcing my belief.

What triggers me, and offends many Americans, is that Black Males in this country only make up 5% of the entire population, but they account for > 50% of the murders, rapes, and assaults in this country. Then they have the audacity to claim that the police are not treating them fairly. You kidding me?

I support the police shooting all thugs of all races. And I will call out anyone that pretends to be a victim, when the only victims in this country are those that have to put up with criminal thugs. If anything, there should be more police brutality, not less. Because it's obvious blacks have not been intimidated enough by the cops to stop their destructive crime wave that has destroyed their own communities.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    No Jibby.

He knelt in solidarity before the anthem and it was specifically said that Jones wanted to keep the Anthem out of it.

They stood before the anthem began.

The rest of the teams could take a lesson from Jones and the Cowboys.

Is that right? Ok I'm gonna have to verify that.. I always believed Jerry Jones was as American as it gets.. Americas Team.. OK I'll settle down for now...
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First ... 2345678 Last