Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Have fun not watching.

People seriously care so much if a person sits, kneels or stands during a song? It's a song. People take shit so seriously. Maybe I just don't get it, but the anthem is a song to me. The flag is a piece of cloth. Do you guys stand during the anthem in front of your TV?
    Ding Ding Ding , this post wins

I dont care if they play leap frog during the Anthem

I dont give a shit if they are impregnating eachothers poopshutes in that new little injury tent they got on the field

As long as they snap that pigskin my dikks hard till the final tick in the 4th
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Fidel_CashFlow 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

trillz gave Fidel_CashFlow 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    Not an argument... Do you sit in the stands when the anthem is playing?
    I get up simply because everyone else does it. If everyone sat, I'd probably sit myself.

I respect my country, I don't need to prove it by standing and taking my hat off. And just because you kneel, doesn't mean you are disrespecting the country/soldiers/people who have served the country.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave KRIT 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

History says blacks pollute anything they dominate

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

I'm going to boycott Range Finders posts.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

I bought Direct TV's Sunday ticket package this morning [at a great discount] to show my support for the league/players
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave bruceBRUCEbruce 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SportsMushroom gave bruceBRUCEbruce 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold

Curry scared to say anything

James better watch his ass

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    I bought Direct TV's Sunday ticket package this morning [at a great discount] to show my support for the league/players
    lie

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    History says blacks pollute anything they dominate
    Can someone please suppress JJ's first ammendment rights? That kind of rhetoric just isn't helpful.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Foxx 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Boycott the russian tool trump

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    I get up simply because everyone else does it. If everyone sat, I'd probably sit myself.

I respect my country, I don't need to prove it by standing and taking my hat off. And just because you kneel, doesn't mean you are disrespecting the country/soldiers/people who have served the country.
    Same here. When did it become mandatory to stand? How many people put their hands on their hearts? Most people don't even know it. What if my back hurts or in a wheelchair? Is anyone breaking the law?Are we in America or North Korea? Forced ritual for what? To show how we are Patriots or hypocrits?

Kneeling is a much higher form of respect anyway. Americans like to complain about something.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by xdodger19 View Post
    This kid is calling protesting people being killed "black supremacy"
    these racists are definitely going to hell forever
    what a ridiculous attempt at spin
    Just come out and say you support the govt attacking people
    The police should be shooting more black criminals than they currently do. When you got 5% of the population (black males ages 14-40) committing > 50% of all violent crime that occurs in the US, obviously this group is not being disciplined enough by a strong police force to get them in line with the rest of America.

If you are a law abiding black person and are protesting the police killing black criminals, then you are an idiot. You don't see white people protesting the police killing white criminals. We are happy when the police take any thug (regardless of color) off the street. It's helping to protect me. Blacks must be too stupid to understand that concept. If I was black, I'd be wanting the police to shoot and kill every black criminal they could find, since the biggest threat to my own safety is another black man.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by vividjohn45 View Post
    Boycott the russian tool trump
    ? the evidence has all shown that russia supported hillary. How much do you drink in the morning?

Plaza23

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post

Kneeling is a much higher form of respect anyway.
    They are not kneeling out of respect. They are kneeling to send a message that they feel the US is oppressing them. Millionaires in the US, playing a game, are claiming to be oppressed. Let that sink in.

Oh but you say it's the police force that is oppressing black males? How else would you police a group that is violent, disrespectful, and disobeys police orders? Let them
    go? All other races know to obey police orders and not resist arrest. But blacks can't?

If any other country had the problems that the US has with blacks, there would be serious ethnic cleansing going on. You'd have the US getting rid of all criminal blacks one way or another in order to protect everyone else.

5% doing over 50% of the violent crime, and this 5% thinks the police is unfair to them? Lmao. They will never win that argument.

bruceBRUCEbruce

Same here. When did it become mandatory to stand? How many people put their hands on their hearts? Most people don't even know it. What if my back hurts or in a wheelchair? Is anyone breaking the law?Are we in America or North Korea? Forced ritual for what? To show how we are Patriots or hypocrits?
    Kneeling is a much higher form of respect anyway. Americans like to complain about something.
    conservatives are the biggest crybabies/complainers in all of America, and also the biggest hypocrites
    how many so-called fiscal conservatives do you see/hear complaining about the Dept of Defense spending $53 Million Tax Dollars between 2012- 2015 on professional sports military promotion?

http://www.post-gazette.com/news/nat...s/201511060140

zjohnzzz
    zjohnzzz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12932

boooo!!

brooks85

conservatives are the biggest crybabies/complainers in all of America, and also the biggest hypocrites
    how many so-called fiscal conservatives do you see/hear complaining about the Dept of Defense spending $53 Million Tax Dollars between 2012- 2015 on professional sports military promotion?

lol a liberal saying this is priceless

the liberal flag is a whining little girl with a vagina hat

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Takes money to make money. Do you not know that? Applies to Stocks, Sports Betting, Poker etc. You're probably not the sharpest... Defense spending usually makes us money, just we don't reap the rewards... Unless of course you count having a much higher standard of living. Cheerio!

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Stand
    For
    The
    Flag

Obama did

bruceBRUCEbruce

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    You're probably not the sharpest... Defense spending usually makes us money,
    a very ironic comment
    unless when you say "us" you speak from the point of view of the military industrial complex

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

The most important unwritten rule for all democracy leaders is,
    the sitting leader or POTUS in this case, should never pick a side,
    especially a side that caters only to his out on the fringe, loony tune base..........

Trump does this on a daily fukkin basis.....

He will never be re-elected unless one of his advisers
    takes his smart phone and smashes it off the side of his fukkin face..
    Then and only then, Trump might have an ah hah moment,but I doubt it.............
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 09-25-17 at 03:00 PM.

jjgold

Trump will not run again

Pence will and win in a landslide

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    The most important unwritten rule for all democracy leaders is,
    the sitting leader or POTUS in this case, should never pick a side,
    especially a side that caters only to his out on the fringe, loony tune base..........

Trump does this on a daily fukkin basis.....

He will never be re-elected unless one of his advisers
    takes his smart phone and smashes it of his fukkin face..
    Then and only then, Trump might have an ah hah moment,but I doubt it.............
    Yea , your theory seems legit since just 10 months ago was
    Trump has no shot at winning the Presidency .
    Oops , completely missed that one
    Some just don't get it , you can be a dikk and even an asshole but at long as it's not the Establishment that's done absolutely nothing while most are 2 to 3 decades in DC politics , you have a great shot .
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: psiman

psiman
    psiman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

A lot more money to be made on other things, esp fights. Don't need NFL to make money.

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

No football tonight

jjgold

Wow!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Players should go on strike

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Please.

Most of you can't even recite the anthem. I am pretty certain Trump does not know the words either.

psiman

Funny thing is ... if there's an owner/coach that has the balls to get his whole team to stand for the national anthem without holding hands .. then, I guarantee you, that team will be considered America's Team and will have the biggest fan base for the time being (at least the rest of the season). Alejandro Villanueva did it without his team. Now, he's America's fav player cuz he had more than balls ... he had honor. His jersey is #1 now. Most paying viewers and ticket holders are against the protest. Ratings have already dropped tonight ... big time. And, no, not from the words of Dotard.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Might want to catch up on the Villanueva story! ��
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave WWCD 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by psiman View Post
    Funny thing is ... if there's an owner/coach that has the balls to get his whole team to stand for the national anthem without holding hands .. then, I guarantee you, that team will be considered America's Team and will have the biggest fan base for the time being (at least the rest of the season). Alejandro Villanueva did it without his team. Now, he's America's fav player cuz he had more than balls ... he had honor. His jersey is #1 now. Most paying viewers and ticket holders are against the protest. Ratings have already dropped tonight ... big time. And, no, not from the words of Dotard.
    His jersey was #6 for the day, not #1. I'm pretty sure a Trump supporter probably bought up most of the jerseys to save face. Villanueva just came out that he intended to stay in the tunnel with his team but somehow got out there by mistake.

Dallas, which is widely mentioned as America's team (by themselves), all took a knee tonight, including Jerry Jones, who some incorrectly mentioned that he was with Trump on this issue.

Plaza23

His jersey was #6 for the day, not #1.
    He was #1 even according to Fake News CNN.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/09/25/news...ers/index.html

And the Dallas players all stood for the anthem. It was stupid to kneel before it, but they all stood for it. Jerry Jones said he would fire any player that kneeled during the anthem, and I believe him.

psiman

I know what AV has been saying. He made his team cry and want him to rescind what he did. Going by facts anybody can look up. Nope .. his jersey is #1 for the day per MANY media outlets. Looked on ebay stats too. And AV decided to stand for the Anthem as well. No one took a gun to his head to not turn back. He knew what he was doing. He's been vocal against such protests in the past. And, yes, I know all about the Cows being America's Team in the past. Who doesn't? Point is to all inc triggered folk ... LIKE I SAID ... if there's an owner/coach that has the balls to get his whole team to stand for the national anthem without holding hands .. then, I guarantee you, that team will be considered America's Team and will have the biggest fan base for the time being (at least the rest of the season). There's many videos of people burning their jerseys. People cancelling orders and memberships already ... I don't really care. I'm just sayin ... not a Dotard fan but probably 1/2 of the players esp white players are doing it to not look stupid and/or were told to per coach ... which makes this whole showcase into a pathetic cry for i need another race card. The ones that didn't want to be involved are now expected to do it or else. Pathetic. I'm for equal rights, but this is getting out of hand. Protests usually don't work. Never have really. It's a false sense of doing. People will say protests are essential. Yes, sometimes, .. depending on the situation and to a CERTAIN DEGREE. If one is to make things better .. is by doing action even if it takes years. If you're not happy of the situation DO something about it productively positive instead of pleading. This is not positive. It's only invoking division. I'm not taking sides. I'm apolitical. If you are a bigger person, then you ignore the ones that try to hurt you or kill them with kindness. Activists will never win over the other due to the activists' strong conviction against the other. Love only binds. Something that will take old souls thousands of years to understand. (Can I hear an AMEN!!!??? lol)

Last edited by psiman; 09-25-17 at 10:02 PM.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Never going to happen. And instead of bitching on a sports betting forum that solves nothing, go find the right outlet where you can express yourself and make an impact. You won't though, everyone here just likes to bitch.
    Just canceled my NFL Sunday Ticket..lady on other end said sorry for the 20 min wait that's all they been doing all day..did my part..once sport loses money owner will reign it in

College Football better to bet and watch anyway

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Just canceled my NFL Sunday Ticket..lady on other end said sorry for the 20 min wait that's all they been doing all day..did my part..once sport loses money owner will reign it in

College Football better to bet and watch anyway
    Lol drop in the bucket. You do realize that directv already paid the nfl for the rights. The money doesn't depend on subscribers. So you're going to need to not watch for another 3 years and get everyone else to and then still some cable company will still pay a ton of money for the rights. You're not doing anything.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave goduke 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First 1234567 ... Last