chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    What does this even mean? It really is true that liberalism is a mental disorder. Michael Savage was right. These people are nuts.
    You listen to michael savage? enough said! did you buy his end of the world food. lol

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

Anyone that believes in politics or politicians are fukking useless anyway and have zero value to comment on anything

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    [IMG]https://scontent.fsjo3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-

9/21765158_10154703802700957_4494730811942 181673_n.jpg?oh=284f06520fd9e89b31728c01 92047440&oe=5A531C9A[/IMG]

more bs from the king of bs.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Anyone that believes in politics or politicians are fukking useless anyway and have zero value to comment on anything
    So why are you commenting?

bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

You trumptards are all clueless just like the Trump. You're stupid "facts" don't matter. You can't see that north Korea has a better president and everyone thinks so. Maybe you all should start embracing communism instead of being stubborn.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

chico2663

funny i know 3 people in charge of hospitals. They expect massive layoffs if new heath care law passes. If any of you have grand folks in nursing homes you better be ready to open a space for them

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21749

Nothing to do with feelings. Just reminds us that we have a couple of nutbags with nukes in a pissing match. If that doesn't give you any pause, you are a special kind of stupid.

bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    funny i know 3 people in charge of hospitals. They expect massive layoffs if new heath care law passes. If any of you have grand folks in nursing homes you better be ready to open a space for them
    word brotha. I know a couple peeps in charge of hospitals too. They tell me the same thing. Except one told me she doesn't expect layoffs, but the whole hospital will shut down.

Kinda sucks if you think about it. I don't want grandmama pissing all over my game here.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Nothing to do with feelings. Just reminds us that we have a couple of nutbags with nukes in a pissing match. If that doesn't give you any pause, you are a special kind of stupid.
    ya character assassinations from you really makes me evaluate my thinking lol.

dude, its only 2 guys making the decisions here. Just those 2 guys. No one else. The fact that I even need to mention that is hilarious. Carry on bro, chico will probably nominate your post and Harabee might even nominate it.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by bigbubbafade View Post
    word brotha. I know a couple peeps in charge of hospitals too. They tell me the same thing. Except one told me she doesn't expect layoffs, but the whole hospital will shut down.

Kinda sucks if you think about it. I don't want grandmama pissing all over my game here.
    Nice to know someone else in the KNOW. But these guys don't have a clue. Yes there will be some regional shutdowns. Those people in west va. eastern ky and part of ohio will be losing their hospitals just to give the 1 % a much needed tax break. We are becoming the haves and the have nots. Nixon said it best when he talked about a one world order. I think soylent green was the movie in the 60's about this shit.

chico2663

ya character assassinations from you really makes me evaluate my thinking lol.

dude, its only 2 guys making the decisions here. Just those 2 guys. No one else. The fact that I even need to mention that is hilarious. Carry on bro, chico will probably nominate your post and Harabee might even nominate it.
    problem is I think you and any of your cast of characters has more intelligence than either leader. But supposedly the rapture happens tomorrow. We all know that trump and his satan signs is a christian

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    You have to be a certified tard to think Kim is making Trump look bad. Finally, the US is doing SOMETHING to bring this threat to an end.

Kim is developing WOMD and in time will be able to kill every American alive. Obama certainly did not have the backbone. Trump does. And a conflict is a definite possibility. We are all lucky to have Trump in there. Imagine 8 more years of Obama?
    Yep Roy all these righties have a huge backbone until they are asked to fight.. Of course that is when the backbone turns to yellow jello.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Yep Roy all these righties have a huge backbone until they are asked to fight.. Of course that is when the backbone turns to yellow jello.
    or they have flat feet or go awol

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

DoTard.............

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Thor it's not BLM or antifa fighting wars. Chico we have a volunteer military. The draft ended, please keep up.

Dante you made several references to the USSR, comparing them to NK. Is it painful to type something you know is misleading or is it just the lib way these days to state things that are fake?

NK can and will be stopped. The tyrant leader is a mad man. They will be choked until they strike back(see Japan WWII). When they do we will destroy all of their missile & nuclear weapons sites.

We can not allow NK and Iran to have nuclear weapons and missiles to deliver them. Period. To allow it would be to risk the life's of all Americans. We have to man up and end this threat.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Every president is an issue..geez. don't overthink it..dam

rkelly110

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

We got games

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Kim is a madman? Do we have any proof of that? Remember how Saddam was a madman? Yeah getting rid of him sure turned out great. Dictators are needed. Anyways nothing is happening here. Kim has called every bluff of Trump's. Trump will do nothing here but talk big.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Kim is a madman? Do we have any proof of that? Remember how Saddam was a madman? Yeah getting rid of him sure turned out great. Dictators are needed. Anyways nothing is happening here. Kim has called every bluff of Trump's. Trump will do nothing here but talk big.
    Yeah, I don't think Kim is stupid. The dude loves his power. He would never attack anyone and risk getting destroyed because he would lose his power.

He is just calling Trumps bluffs like you said. When Trump told him to stop or he would be met with Fire and Feury, he just launched more missiles and we did absolutely nothing. All that does is make him look stronger to his people and it strengthens his propaganda. That's why you don't make threats unless you're ready to back them up.

Nothing is going to happen in the Korean Peninsula. China and Russia don't really like North Korea but they see them as a necessary evil. China props of the N. Korean government because it creates a buffer between them and the United States. I totally understand why China would want North Korea there. China doesn't want US troops on their border.

Think about it...what if Russia had bases down in Central America and were trying to overthrow the Mexican government and move their troops up on our border. We probably wouldn't like it. So regardless of how crazy Mexico could be, we would want their country to succeed to create a buffer.

Sometimes I don't think people understand all the politics at play.

rkelly110

Thor it's not BLM or antifa fighting wars. Chico we have a volunteer military. The draft ended, please keep up.

Dante you made several references to the USSR, comparing them to NK. Is it painful to type something you know is misleading or is it just the lib way these days to state things that are fake?

NK can and will be stopped. The tyrant leader is a mad man. They will be choked until they strike back(see Japan WWII). When they do we will destroy all of their missile & nuclear weapons sites.

We can not allow NK and Iran to have nuclear weapons and missiles to deliver them. Period. To allow it would be to risk the life's of all Americans. We have to man up and end this threat.
    Why? That is their only defense against us.

China has provided NK 40% more in trade just this year alone. The pentagon said earlier this year it would take
    10 years for them to miniaturize a nuke for missile deployment and have the means to deliver it. I wonder who
    was supplying that technology? My guess, Russia.

Doesn't take a genius to figure out many nations hate our guts. Obama tried to keep us on the down low.
    Now your boy is blowing that shit up. I'll bet many more nations are added to that list.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Yeah, I don't think Kim is stupid. The dude loves his power. He would never attack anyone and risk getting destroyed because he would lose his power.

He is just calling Trumps bluffs like you said. When Trump told him to stop or he would be meant with Fire and Feury, he just launched more missiles and we did absolutely nothing. All that does is make him look stronger to his people and it strengthens his propaganda.

Nothing is going to happen in the Korean Peninsula. China and Russia don't really like North Korea but they see them as a necessary evil. China props of the N. Korean government because it creates a buffer between them and the United States. I totally understand why China would want North Korea there.

Think about it...what if Russia had bases down in Central America and were trying to overthrow the Mexican government and move their troops up on our border. We probably wouldn't like it. So regardless of how crazy Mexico could be, we would want their country to succeed to create a buffer.

Exactly.

Trump sounds so stupid. He talks big to show his base of delusional fans that he is doing something because Obama did nothing. The reality is that Trump is just screaming while Obama kept quiet. The results will be the same. Everything that Trump does is to show he is fixing something Obama did or did wrong. It's all bluster. Trump will do NOTHING to North Korea.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Why? That is their only defense against us.

China has provided NK 40% more in trade just this year alone. The pentagon said earlier this year it would take
    10 years for them to miniaturize a nuke for missile deployment and have the means to deliver it. I wonder who
    was supplying that technology? My guess, Russia.

Doesn't take a genius to figure out many nations hate our guts. Obama tried to keep us on the down low.
    Now your boy is blowing that shit up. I'll bet many more nations are added to that list.
    I was reading that the North Korean missile technology had a lot of similarities to Chinese technology. I wouldn't be surprised either way. It's Russa, China, or both that are helping North Korea.

We need to face the reality that North Korea is going to have Nuclear weapons capable of hitting the US. Their missile program was way more far along than we anticipated. They have nukes and they have ICBMS. Now they just need to finish miniaturizing one. They're in the final phase right now.

RoyBacon

Actually it is Trump calling the shots and Kim scared of his shadow.

It is quite surprising to see libs act in way that one wonders if they have the basic intellect to decipher basic news.

Trump has dramatically increased military presence and drills on the peninsula. Trump has rallied the world into putting suffocating sanctions on NK and lakerboy states Kim has called Trump's bluff? All I see is Trump raising the pot to force an end game.

Trump is doing a phenomenal job of constricting NK or would you rather see Obama and Clinton handle this?

BigDofBA

Exactly.

Trump sounds so stupid. He talks big to show his base of delusional fans that he is doing something because Obama did nothing. The reality is that Trump is just screaming while Obama kept quiet. The results will be the same. Everything that Trump does is to show he is fixing something Obama did or did wrong. It's all bluster. Trump will do NOTHING to North Korea.
    Yeah, he looks like a bitch. He threats Fire and Feury and then like two days later the 33 year old fat penetrate in N. Korea calls his bluff and starts firing missiles over Japan. We don't do anything and N. Korea laughs at us.

That's why you don't write checks your ass can't cash.

chico2663

Roy why do you think they make every senior in high school sign up just in case. Man you haven't a clue. Hopefully your ready to sign up for the service. I already did my time.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

He is just calling Trumps bluffs like you said. When Trump told him to stop or he would be met with Fire and Feury, he just launched more missiles and we did absolutely nothing. All that does is make him look stronger to his people and it strengthens his propaganda. That's why you don't make threats unless you're ready to back them up.

Nothing is going to happen in the Korean Peninsula. China and Russia don't really like North Korea but they see them as a necessary evil. China props of the N. Korean government because it creates a buffer between them and the United States. I totally understand why China would want North Korea there. China doesn't want US troops on their border.

Worst part is that they don't realize with asian people it is all about face. He had to call trumps bluff. AND HE DID IT SO WELL!

chico2663

Actually it is Trump calling the shots and Kim scared of his shadow.

It is quite surprising to see libs act in way that one wonders if they have the basic intellect to decipher basic news.

Trump has dramatically increased military presence and drills on the peninsula. Trump has rallied the world into putting suffocating sanctions on NK and lakerboy states Kim has called Trump's bluff? All I see is Trump raising the pot to force an end game.

Trump is doing a phenomenal job of constricting NK or would you rather see Obama and Clinton handle this?
    YES AND YES! I don't remember him being such a knucklehead under obama. Sometimes when you let an idiot act like an idiot he wears himself out.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13832

Like when he threatened Guam and was told he would be met with fire and fury ?
    He really called Trump's bluff there.

RoyBacon

rkelly Kim does not need nukes to defend against the US. They went 60 years without them we did not attack.

I get that libs do not like to fight unless they can dress up in black. But this guy could build 20 ICBMs in the next few years and end up killing you and your family and reducing the USA to a 3rd world fall out shelter. Very bad for the environment too.

chico2663

rkelly Kim does not need nukes to defend against the US. They went 60 years without them we did not attack.

I get that libs do not like to fight unless they can dress up in black. But this guy could build 20 ICBMs in the next few years and end up killing you and your family and reducing the USA to a 3rd world fall out shelter. Very bad for the environment too.
    Unless he has about 1000 nukes than we don't have shit to worry about.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Like when he threatened Guam and was told he would be met with fire and fury ?
    He really called Trump's bluff there.
    He didn't threaten anything. The North has been talking about destroying America for decades. This isn't new. You do realize that right? Kim is drinking and chucking missiles into the water and firing them over sovereign nations. Trump isn't going to do anything. Watch and see.

chico2663

Now if he gets an emp than that is a different story

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    YES AND YES! I don't remember him being such a knucklehead under obama. Sometimes when you let an idiot act like an idiot he wears himself out.
    Didn't he call Obama names too? I am pretty sure Kim called him a monkey in a tropical forest. He also said that Obama was behind the movie "The Interview"

Sony was scared so bad that they wouldn't show the movie in theaters, and instead released it for free.

Funny how no one brings this up. It only happened 3 years ago.

First 123456 Last