DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    It is such a nothing burger that he is scared shit less about it. Why do you think they are squeezing manafert?sp They already have shown that the trump team was colluding with russia. They just don't know if it stops with jared and jr or goes to the top. Not sure if el jeffe was involved but it wouldn't surprise me if sessions was. Pence has lied so many times that I am sure he is involved

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    World history? Do you know how Korea was split up North and South on the 38th parallel? Do you know how Kim's grandfather came into power. Do you know how many other countries have been involved in this split up Korea? There has always been two sides. We just happened to side with the South. Our stand off with USSR actually prevented North Korea from invading the South after we pulled out. This conflict has been going on since 1945. WE CANNOT PHYSICALLY, MORALLY, ECONOMICALLY, TAKE OUT AN ENTIRE COUNTRY. It is not possible. We would also have opposition by every other country if we did.
    We can and should take them out as they are now a sworn enemy that threatens our existence.. That's the definition of a real threat to America and it's citizens.. I don't think China or Russia would come to NK's defense.. That would start a real world war that could destroy the planet and everyone in it..

If NK attacks a neighbor or one of these missile tests fail and hit a major city in Japan it's game on... A hydrogen bomb test in the pacific might be enough to get it started as well.. Trump won't attack unless really provoked..

Kim is still pushing the envelop and testing his luck...

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

It is such a nothing burger that he is scared shit less about it. Why do you think they are squeezing manafert?sp They already have shown that the trump team was colluding with russia. They just don't know if it stops with jared and jr or goes to the top. Not sure if el jeffe was involved but it wouldn't surprise me if sessions was. Pence has lied so many times that I am sure he is involved

if it turns into something more than a nothingburger how many of these same guys will say...I never said it was a nothingburger. I'll tell you one who will do that. every fckin time he is proven wrong he denies having said it. often his exact words are in the same thread. fckin clown, Chico I guarantee you if that happens some of these same nothingburger people will deny having wrote that.

yes why Manafort, why is DT so touchy about Russia, you hit it on the button Chico. something smells but many of these guys don't smell it. I don't know what is going on, probably very few do. But if you don't think something is smelly you better get your nose checked.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

dwightie still waiting to hear from you.

Is DT going to finish his first term? How can you explain fake news to us? why do you refuse to answer questions in which we know your answer? why is that? you that afraid of your own beliefs? Of course you are. Clown!

still waiting dwight.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jibby nk never was going to be a problem. They are like a rooster or a barking dog behind a fence. but trump enhanced the tensions by calling him out. He keeps saying we are trying to take him out. With the legacy of our cia; I wouldn't doubt it. If they were muslim than I would be scared. But he is just clamoring for a seat at the big boys table. Give him a seat at the table ,show him respect and the problem is solved. But the problem is trump is a bully. He would never act the way he does if he wasn't protected. There is a reason that he always had a guard before. There is also a reason no one in new york would go into business with him. Sort of like pete rose having to go to buffalo to make a bet. The guy wants to get rid of this russian thing. One thing would get it gone is a war.
    I bumped the wrong post of yours JJ.. This is in reference to the deporting every American slob and lazy bum post...

I don't know about deporting everyone like that JJ.. Little extreme and harsh..

I would be up for getting lazy lifers on welfare off the free ride (drug testing them for eligibility), I'd be up for deporting every illegal in America and make them try to come back legally and work for citizen ship as the law suggests...

That would be a great start to getting America back being GREAT.. Cleaning and draining the swamp in Washington and cutting off elites and super pack funding campaigns in return for special interests would be a great start too..

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    We can and should take them out as they are now a sworn enemy that threatens our existence.. That's the definition of a real threat to America and it's citizens.. I don't think China or Russia would come to NK's defense.. That would start a real world war that could destroy the planet and everyone in it..
    If NK attacks a neighbor or one of these missile tests fail and hit a major city in Japan it's game on... A hydrogen bomb test in the pacific might be enough to get it started as well.. Trump won't attack unless really provoked..
    Kim is still pushing the envelop and testing his luck...
    How do we take out millions of people? Most who don't have a dog in this fight? We're already killing their people through sanctions that prevent them from everyday necessities, food and healthcare. All because we don't want them to be able to defend themselves.

If we were to provoke a fight with NK, we would most assuredly start a world war. What do you think China or Russia would do? This a losing proposition for us. This is a war that we can't win, so why start it? All we can do is stand down unless Kim does something stupid. We can't do a damn thing if he tests a hydrogen bomb. We're giving Kim too much attention IMO. Let it go until he does something that China and Russia would have to condemn.
    Points Awarded:

dante1 gave Mac4Lyfe 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

I bumped the wrong post of yours JJ.. This is in reference to the deporting every American slob and lazy bum post...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    jibbs they tried that in florida. it cost more to do this than it saved in tax payers money. Google trey radel. Who is that? The congressman who sponsored the bill but was caught doing cocaine. He was a punk whose father and uncle owns funeral homes on the west side of cincinnati.

I don't know about deporting everyone like that JJ.. Little extreme and harsh..

I would be up for getting lazy lifers on welfare off the free ride (drug testing them for eligibility), I'd be up for deporting every illegal in America and make them try to come back legally and work for citizen ship as the law suggests...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------That would be a great start to getting America back being GREAT.. Cleaning and draining the swamp in Washington and cutting off elites and super pack funding campaigns in return for special interests would be a great start too..
    google him jibbs

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

To get rid of this russian thing? Hell yes I believe he needs a war to take him out of the hot seat. Just like w needed the iraq war to take himout of his.
    Wow, if you really think that, then you are solid proof that liberalism is a form of mental illness. Seriously.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

How do we take out millions of people? Most who don't have a dog in this fight? We're already killing their people through sanctions that prevent them from everyday necessities, food and healthcare. All because we don't want them to be able to defend themselves.

If we were to provoke a fight with NK, we would most assuredly start a world war. What do you think China or Russia would do? This a losing proposition for us. This is a war that we can't win, so why start it? All we can do is stand down unless Kim does something stupid. We can't do a damn thing if he tests a hydrogen bomb. We're giving Kim too much attention IMO. Let it go until he does something that China and Russia would have to condemn.
    What then if Kim develops ICM that has a hydrogen war head on it and it then hits and destroys America? Kim says he's gonna do it.. Do we just brush that off as an idle threat and cross our fingers?

Right now we could blast NK off the map and probably should. The people hate America and that's war, they should have over thrown the Government and Kim, instead they could die because of the lack of action they took..

Tough call war is ugly.. In the end we probably will let it go and crazy Kim will develop into a world power.. Then we hope he doesn't take real action against America.. It will be too late for us then..

All Kim does is build his military and starve his people.. That's his main goal to one day destroy America.. That was he claims anyways..

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post

keyword there dumb dumb

honest question, do you ever get anything right?

no surprise liberals are on NK's side here

lol kraken's desperation is ever apparent.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    &lt;br&gt;<br>
    &lt;br&gt;<br>

As usual Brooks the village idiot contributes nothing to an adult conversation. Lil brooksy is way too busy jerking off to images of his father in various states of undress to form rational thoughts. That is a FACT.
    NK was going to have to be addressed at some point in time, why not now? Trump's threats need to have some actual bite to them. Otherwise it makes us look weak. He has gone too far to back down now. One thing we can say with absolute certainty is the pro-Trump/war people here at sbr are all far too big pussies to enlist and volunteer to go actually fight in a potential NK war.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    Wow, if you really think that, then you are solid proof that liberalism is a form of mental illness. Seriously.
    i have never voted for a dem as president. I served my country. Started hunting at 8. believe in the death penalty and have plenty weapons. So what makes me liberal. You must not have a dictionary or your JUST PLAIN STUPID. What is funny about these trumptards is most don't have a pocket to piss in. Can't discuss or talk about sheet without trying to label something.

chico2663

What then if Kim develops ICM that has a hydrogen war head on it and it then hits and destroys America? Kim says he's gonna do it.. Do we just brush that off as an idle threat and cross our fingers?

Right now we could blast NK off the map and probably should. The people hate America and that's war, they should have over thrown the Government and Kim, instead they could die because of the lack of action they took..

Tough call war is ugly.. In the end we probably will let it go and crazy Kim will develop into a world power.. Then we hope he doesn't take real action against America.. It will be too late for us then..

All Kim does is build his military and starve his people.. That's his main goal to one day destroy America.. That was he claims anyways..
    Doesn't california have any asian people? It is all about face with this culture. Trump has been badgering this guy from the beginning. NO ASIAN will take that sheet without trying to save face. If he would have ignored him than we wouldn't be in this situation.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post

<br>

<br>

As usual Brooks the village idiot contributes nothing to an adult conversation. Lil brooksy is way too busy jerking off to images of his father in various states of undress to form rational thoughts. That is a FACT.
    NK was going to have to be addressed at some point in time, why not now? Trump's threats need to have some actual bite to them. Otherwise it makes us look weak. He has gone too far to back down now. One thing we can say with absolute certainty is the pro-Trump/war people here at sbr are all far too big pussies to enlist and volunteer to go actually fight in a potential NK war.
    Isn't it funny that the war dogs are always people like trump or bush who went awol or had bad feet. lol
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

ONE ICBM CANNOT DESTROY the US. It is a huge fallacy the no nukes activists want to scare you with. It would takes hundreds, maybe thousands of nukes to decimate the US. North Korea does not have that type of arsenal, nor even a portion of the fissile material required. It is very hard to extract pure Pu239 or U235. No country in the world can extract it to the level we can in the US. How much does Kim have? No one is really sure but we're talking about most likely 10-20 short range, first strike bombs and 2 or 3 longer range. So, no he cannot destroy the US, even if he wanted to. The Soviets helped them develop nuclear material back in the 80's. We then built 2 nuclear reactors for them for power/electricity convincing them not to build another type of reactor that could easily be converted to make weapons grade material. They never had a reason to stockpile weapons until the last few years.

A nuclear bomb is similar to any bomb with just more punch. The blast is the most dangerous which could impact over a 5 mile radius for larger bombs. Radiation effects can actually be shielded. Can he deliver a bomb to downtown Los Angeles? No way in hell. Plus he has no clue what are our missile defense system capability is? But he certainly does know what our response would be to an attack. He maybe crazy but he's not that crazy. Now could he attack Seoul? Most likely, but why?

Do you really think he wants to commit suicide and destroy the country his grandfather and father built? It is very difficult to deliver a nuke exactly where you want to send it. Numerous countries have nukes but few can send it halfway around the world and deliver with pinpoint accuracy. By the time he tried to deliver one missile, we would respond with 10 very targeted. He has a pistol, we have a M24.
    Points Awarded:

dante1 gave Mac4Lyfe 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chico2663

ONE ICBM CANNOT DESTROY the US. It is a huge fallacy the no nukes activists want to scare you with. It would takes hundreds, maybe thousands of nukes to decimate the US. North Korea does not have that type of arsenal, nor even a portion of the fissile material required. It is very hard to extract pure Pu239 or U235. No country in the world can extract it to the level we can in the US. How much does Kim have? No one is really sure but we're talking about most likely 10-20 short range, first strike bombs and 2 or 3 longer range. So, no he cannot destroy the US, even if he wanted to. The Soviets helped them develop nuclear material back in the 80's. We then built 2 nuclear reactors for them for power/electricity convincing them not to build another type of reactor that could easily be converted to make weapons grade material. They never had a reason to stockpile weapons until the last few years.

A nuclear bomb is similar to any bomb with just more punch. The blast is the most dangerous which could impact over a 5 mile radius for larger bombs. Radiation effects can actually be shielded. Can he deliver a bomb to downtown Los Angeles? No way in hell. Plus he has no clue what are our missile defense system capability is? But he certainly does know what our response would be to an attack. He maybe crazy but he's not that crazy. Now could he attack Seoul? Most likely, but why?

Do you really think he wants to commit suicide and destroy the country his grandfather and father built? It is very difficult to deliver a nuke exactly where you want to send it. Numerous countries have nukes but few can send it halfway around the world and deliver with pinpoint accuracy. By the time he tried to deliver one missile, we would respond with 10 very targeted. He has a pistol, we have a M24.
    Problem is these guys have been scared shitless over the years. Did you know that the philippines has a boat load of heavy water?

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I'm not sure he does

Rocket Man has thouroughly outclassed him in this war of words.

First, he baited Trump into this mess.
    Second, he has adamantly refused to back down.
    Third, he continues to escalate threats every time Trump says something.

He has basically called trumps bluff.

He's making Trump look really bad right now. Obama handled North Korea better than this BY FAR.

Would ONE Trump supporter tell me exactly what the fukk he's doing? You guys always have some bullshit, humourous excuse for his inactions and behaviours, I would love to hear this one
    Yes, yes. Heard the same speech on npr and cnn. All the establishment thinks President Trump is a dummy. He is sooooo dumb and barrack hussein obama is the smartest man ever. He's probably smarter than God himself.

Heck, I don't even think korea would dare to make any threats if the great barrack husein O or hillary clinton would be in charge.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    Yes, yes. Heard the same speech on npr and cnn. All the establishment thinks President Trump is a dummy. He is sooooo dumb and barrack hussein obama is the smartest man ever. He's probably smarter than God himself.

Heck, I don't even think korea would dare to make any threats if the great barrack husein O or hillary clinton would be in charge.
    He was in charge 8 yrs. Did they?

RangeFinder

Isn't it funny that the war dogs are always people like trump or bush who went awol or had bad feet. lol
    Chico, you are so off base, better you quiet down than to continue to make a complete ass of yourself.

CHIpicks
    CHIpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1656

Trump supporters crack me up. Uneducated, poor angry people. Your political choices are a perfect reflection of your life choices. Impulsive and uninformed. and then you point the blame everywhere except for the dumbass staring back at you in the mirror.

RangeFinder

Quote Originally Posted by CHIpicks View Post
    Trump supporters crack me up. Uneducated, poor angry people. Your political choices are a perfect reflection of your life choices. Impulsive and uninformed. and then you point the blame everywhere except for the dumbass staring back at you in the mirror.
    Another clueless post. Sounds like angry Dem or Bernie supporter to me.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The Liberals are the people that are very very poor

CHIpicks
    CHIpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1656

Another clueless post. Sounds like angry Dem or Bernie supporter to me.

another know it all Trump thumper.

DwightShrute

character assassination is always easier than making a sensible argument.

chico2663

Chico, you are so off base, better you quiet down than to continue to make a complete ass of yourself.
    when is telling the truth making an ass out of yourself. I served my country and proud of it. i have pictures of ww1 ,2 viet nam and korea where my family served. It is a proven fact that w went awol. It is a proven fact that trump got more than one deferment because of his ankles. Which of these do you disagree with?

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The Liberals are the people that are very very poor
    during hitlers reign it was the republican party that kept your people out. They were also the ones supporting hitler

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Like a child, Trump predictably took the bait. We're now in a lose/lose position. Trump may very well be the worst thing to happen to America and Americans in the last 100 years, and yet you still defend his actions

Makes you anti-American JJ

Next
    Trump was almost universally supported by a gambling forum.

About all that needs to be said.
    Points Awarded:

Git Lo gave No coincidences 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BigDofBA gave No coincidences 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe gave No coincidences 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BigDofBA

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    Krakels stop trolling the virgins

the rest of you step outside and get some fresh air this is embarrassing
    /thread

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Education in the middle of a bunch of mindless, clueless posts.

Well said.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It seems like the Republicans won the thread best of luck to all

theoman
    theoman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 417

Trump is doing the exact opposite of everyone before him and that's NOT being a pussy. Since when did Americans become so pussified that we feel like just letting a world communist dictator like Kim "The Rocketman" rape, kill and pillage. Not to mention making launching rockets like they are effen bottle rockets on the 4th of July every single day. This dude needs to be taken out and seal team six needs to do the job. On top of that the folks in South Korea will be the most to suffer because this bastard will just lob nothing but missles over the border under they are basically dirt. The real enemy is Iran and Russia who support this kind of shit and Kim the Un is nothing but a puppet with a large supply of cocaine, underage hookers and rockets.

Don't be a pussy Mericans.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

What does this even mean? It really is true that liberalism is a mental disorder. Michael Savage was right. These people are nuts.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11818

Put these 2 fat penetrates in a cage wearing just mawashi so we can get some laughs. Death of one is the only way the other can leave the cage. Charge PPV WORLD WIDE. The one that doesnt die wins all he money to get his country out of debt. Can you imagine the money that will be involved. Vegas would love this

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

this is very true. it reminds me of the old USSR. they would parade hundreds of missiles during their May day parade and it was revealed that most of them were empty shells.

the chance that this asshole country will be able to deliver accurately a nuke is remote, very remote. the chance that they can deliver enough to cause serious damage to the USA is almost zero. most of us get that fact. however, when two crazy people are calling each other names and both possess serious weapons that is at the very least disconcerting. and just as worrisome is another conventional war. again when two crazy people are involved all bets are off. NK may not be able to harm us with nukes now or in the near future but if a hot (non nuke) war starts they do have the ability to kill tens of thousands.

the idea here is to avoid conflict and I think everybody agrees with this. calling names will not settle this or lead to anything that is a positive. for decades the US was able to avoid conflict with belligerent countries that also had nuke weapons. very seldom do I remember either side calling names even during the Cuban missile crisis when we came as close as possible to a nuke exchange and WW III.

two assholes tossing names at each other just simply seems insane to me.
    Last edited by dante1; 09-22-17 at 06:34 PM.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

Kim is literally the cashmeoutside girl. Trump is a retard. Crazy times
    Points Awarded:

No coincidences gave Git Lo 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: No coincidences

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Kim is literally the cashmeoutside girl. Trump is a retard. Crazy times

First 123456 Last